Damaged Goods Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I mentioned she had nice tits which pushed the front of her buttoned dress out. It was open at the neck with a fair amount of cleavage showing, as she smothered me with kisses I reached for the top of the dress. With a hand on either side I ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere. She pushed back, looked into my eyes with lust and whispered, "Oh yes. Don't stop."

I wondered what happened to kind and gentle? Then I remembered that she'd said nothing about kind and gentle, she wanted someone who wouldn't hurt and treat her like a whore. Mm,hmm, I could do that. Pushing her back I ripped the dress away from her body leaving her in nothing but a sexy lacy bra and waist high panties. The panties were a bright white with little hearts throughout. She lunged at me, threw her arms around my neck, pushed her plump body into mine and said with authority, "Fuck me. Now."

As I pushed her backward toward the couch I opened the front clasp bra and let those beauties fall out. They drooped from the sheer heaviness but didn't sag. I was cupping and playing with them as I moved her backward. When her butt touched the back of the couch she grabbed my head and slammed it into her right tit, it was soft, warm, squishy and yet firm. As if barking an order she proclaimed loudly, 'Suck hard, now bite the nipple. Oh God yes'. I drew as much tit flesh into my mouth as possible before pulling back.

Grabbing both tits I pushed them together and sucked both nipples at the same time. More noises and guttural sounds filled the air. Pulling away from her nipples with a loud POP I grabbed her shoulders. As I spun her around I pushed her upper body down so she was bent over the back of the couch. I gave her ass a hard slap, grabbed the waist band and yanked the panties to her ankles. She had stepped out of them, had her legs spread, back arched and dripping wet pussy wide open before I had my cock out.

I didn't bother taking my clothes off, she needed a cock and I was going to give her one. I quickly unzipped, hauled my 8" out, swiped the head up and down the slick labia, positioned myself at the entrance of her vagina and pushed. Oh sweet Jesus, she was hot, wet, and taking every inch I had. It was like a tight velvet sheath had gripped and was sucking me in. When my abdomen hit her ass she pushed back and bellowed.

"Fuck her, fuck her hard. Please Gil, I need it rough."

With a hip in my right hand I withdrew slowly as my left arm raised for another smack on her pink round ass cheek. I've never been into heavy handed shit, but a few playful slaps seemed to be turning her on all the more. With her arms extended her tits were swinging frantically as I slammed my dick into her again and again. It was fast and furious as they say. I was grasping her chubby hips so tightly I could see finger marks.

It wasn't as if she wasn't an active participant, she was pushing back with every stroke. Our bodies slapped loudly when our bodies collided, she was crying out 'yes, yes, oh my god, yes' as I continued to pound. Her body stiffened, her head flew back and she literally screamed. I could feel the pulsations of her vaginal muscles on my dick which made me plough that pussy all the harder. I was heading toward an explosion of my own when she stated in a breathy voice.

"Cum in me. Cum in my pussy. I want to feel it."

As the rockets took off in my body, hers did as well. I was pumping stream after stream of semen into her readily accepting pussy when I felt her body shudder, followed by deep moans. Her body began to slump as her knees weakened, I kept ahold of her hips keeping her from falling. As she regained her breathing and strength she pushed off the couch backward against my body. My cock was still inside but ready to flop out. As it did the juices ran from her body, down her thighs, a drop hit the floor.

Turning into my chest she crooned, "My God that was good. Penny was right, you do know how to fuck. I can't believe how much you came, it's literally running down my legs. I liked the slaps, not too hard, just enough to tell me you were gonna take care of my horny pussy. I need to clean up."

As she moved away she looked down.

"Oh my gosh. Your jeans are all wet. We'll have to do something about that, take them off."

Before I could reach for the snap she had them open and was carefully stuffing my now flaccid cock back into the underwear. I stepped out of the jeans, she tossed them aside and then took me by the hand walking around the end of the couch to sit with me standing in front of her. With her hands at the elastic of my underwear she pulled them down and looked up smiling. Tapping my ankle I stepped out of my drawers and waited to see what her next move was going to be.

Grinning she asked, "If I get it hard can I have it on my back with my legs held against my body? I like it ankles on shoulders but being my size that's sometimes hard to do. But if I lift my legs alongside my body and you push down at the back of my knees it's almost the same thing."

I no more than nodded and my cock was in her mouth, being soft she encapsulated the full length, for about 15 seconds. Mister Wiggly began to respond and thicken, as I hardened she could take less and less into her soft warm mouth. She grabbed ahold of the base and began to stroke as she sucked. Pulling her off my cock with a handful of hair she looked up.

"Lips only. No hands."

She had me stiff as a broom handle in less than three minutes. Letting my dick pop from her mouth she stood and took my hand. Leading me down the hall she turned and pushed her body to mine.

"Gil, I like you, I really do. You took care of my pussy doing doggy, I need it as hard on my back. I'm gonna clean up quickly then I want you to hold my legs open and pound on my pussy."

Though she'd wiped the dribbling cum off her legs her pussy was sufficiently wet as I climbed on board. With my hands at the back of her knees she was wide open, I leaned over her body and rammed it home repeatedly. Her body was exuding the same level of energy I was administering. I noticed her head was tilted down watching me go in and out. My thick shiny well lubricated cock was sliding through a thatch of hair, hair that was matted with our bodily fluids and sticking to the labia. Glancing up at me she smiled again, her hips bucking to meet my downstroke, her large tits splayed to the sides with the nipples hard and pointed directly at me. The position didn't allow me to bend and suck them, but they would be available later on.

I arched my back for one final push just as she began to moan and breathe hard. There was no way of not knowing when this girl was about to cum. I felt the vaginal muscles clamp down as rope after rope left the end of my cock. She kept whispering, 'I can feel it, I love that feeling'.

When I moved my hands from her legs they instantly wrapped around my waist holding me in place. When my dick stopped twitching she loosened the grip pulling me down by my arms. Putting her hands on either side of my face she pulled my lips to a nipple and told me to suck hard. Little did I know that her tits were connected to her cunt, before I was completely soft she was having another orgasm from nipple play. The contracting Kegel's pushed me out of her. I lifted from the nipple and stared into her eyes. I had to say something, I had never been fucked like this before. I'd had good pussy before, but no one as ravenous as Clara.

I got her attention and said, "That was fantastic. I don't think I've ever been as satisfied as I am now. You are a great piece of ass Clara."

I could swear she was purring as she spoke, "Good because I want more of you. I have a few surprises that I think you'll like. Can you stay the night? I'm going to need more of your delicious cock. I know we aren't meant to be together long term, but I want all of this cock I can get until we drift apart."

I woke around four in the morning with Clara's hands wrapped around my stiff dick. She was coating it with something very slimy. As she raised herself above me she positioned the head of my well lubricated dick against her well lubricated anus and slowly pushed down. When my cock worked past the slowly relaxing muscles she sighed and smiled.

"I like it in the ass Gil. Deep and hard."

She rode me through her first orgasm, dismounted, got on hands and knees and opened her ass cheeks. I quickly moved behind, pushing forward into her rectum burying my dick as deep as it would go. I knew I wasn't going to last long and picked up the pace. As her body stiffened I let loose with a volley of semen that seemed to last a minute or more. It didn't but it felt like it. As I pulled out she tensed her anus pushing a stream of white jizz out. It ran down across her vulva and dripped onto the sheet.

In the shower she wanted to know if I could go again. I told her not for a while as she tried making me hard. She insisted on drying me, when she had my dick thoroughly stimulated she dropped and sucked it a minute or two before standing.

"I want you to know something Gil. That was one of the best butt fucks I've ever had, and believe me, I've had a few."

I was at Clara's at least three times a week for the next few months. I sensed things were coming to an end but wasn't ready for how abruptly it would happen. I had just finished filling her pussy with a load of sperm when I heard the apartment door close. Looking over my shoulder I saw a tall lanky guy staring at us.

Sitting back I looked at Clara. "What the fuck Clara?"

"This is Tim. I invited him for a threesome."

As I dressed I looked at her and mumbled, "I don't do threesome's. Enjoy your new fuck toy."

Two weeks later was when the cop's wife walked into the shop area and fucked me on the chair. I'd had several quickies over the months and a few nights before my encounter with the older lady. It was about that time I met someone I saw as more than the next lay. She was pretty, well put together, professional looking in every sense, the name tag on her desk said Sruthi. Her soft brown complexion, coal black thick hair and facial features made me think she may have been of East Indian descent. The office complex she was working in was being painted so I saw her every day as we went room to room. Each time I tried to engage her in conversation she completely ignored me.

The one who didn't ignore me was the female office manager, a newly divorced office manager. It was she who invited me to coffee and pie after work. Her blouse was open enough to let me see the red lacy bra and an ample amount of cleavage. I went for a pee, when I returned I noticed she'd opened another button. I thought it's now or never.

"Nice rack Miss Brouton."

She acted surprised, "What a thing to say young man. But thanks. I take pride in the fact that at 48 they're still firm and stand on their own. Would you be interested in seeing them up close and personal?"

I nodded.

"Then go home, clean up, change and be at my house by seven. Here's the address. Oh, and don't bring condoms, I want it bare back. Don't worry. I'm clean and can no longer get pregnant. What I need Gil is a young man to keep me satisfied two or three times a week and keep his mouth shut. Are you capable of doing that?"

"I am Miss Brouton, I am. I'm used to more than two or three times a week though."

"First off, it's Ann when we aren't in the building. I may not be able to give you pussy three or four times a week, but I love to suck young cock, I'm sure I can meet your needs. Seven o'clock, don't be late."

I was about to knock on the door when it opened. I was confused until I realized there was a camera located above my head. No wonder she knew I was at the door. Standing in front of me was the woman I had dreamed of more than once. The epitome of sexiness to any horny young guy like me. Stockings, garter belt, tiny panties that hid nothing and to cap it off, a shelf bra. Her nipples were stiff, pointing straight at me.

"Don't gawk Gil. Come in and get naked, I'll pour you a beer."

After a bit of small talk and her getting me naked the fun began. Though I'd eaten a fair amount of pussy before it was the first time a woman had ever sat on my face. I loved the position, I could lick her wet juicy cunt and play with her firm tits at the same time. After a loud climax she leaned over my body which put the nipples directly above my head. Pushing her back enough to latch onto a nipple I heard her shriek.

"Oh yes. Suck hard, oh my god that's good."

I fucked her twice that night. Once in the bedroom and once in the shower. Two nights later she met me at the door in stay up stockings and a demi-bra. No panties, just a smooth-shaven pussy. Something new. As she turned I saw it, a butt plug with a tail. My cock was instantly hard. Looking back she smiled.

"I thought you'd like that. In the bedroom, now, I want my ass full of jizz."

Over the next several months I fucked her in every position and part of her home imaginable, including the backyard on a warm spring night. She didn't seem to give a shit what the neighbors might think, she wanted to fuck in the backyard and that was that. On a Sunday following a blow job in the morning, doggy just before lunch and a long slow screw missionary just after dinner she ushered me to the door.

"This was the last time. I'm moving home to look after my mother. It's been a great ride, thank you for making me feel young again. For letting me know my ex made a huge mistake throwing me away for young inexperienced pussy. I hear they've already separated, too bad, so sad. Enough about him. Goodbye Gil, have a good life."

I was about to walk away when she grabbed my arm, "Listen. Shruthi thinks you're ruggedly handsome, but she doesn't trust you. If you played your cards right, she might consider going on a date. But don't expect anything like what we've been doing, you aren't gonna get in that girls' pants without a wedding ring."

The door closed as I spun and walked away. With Ann moving away I would need to find pussy elsewhere. I had come to like the consistency of having a steady lover without strings attached. Hmmm. Where would I find the next one? I had no idea whether I would find another like Penny, Ann or Clara. Or would it be another string of one-time forays?

Over the next few months I bedded whoever was willing and ready, mostly older women in their late thirties to mid-forties. Usually divorcees, a couple of young widows, and one woman in her fifties who simply wanted to fuck a young man before, as she put it, she was too old to enjoy it. Most of the younger ones seemed to be content with the boyfriends or lovers they had. I say most, but not all. I made it a point to go by Shruthi's office at least once a week and say hello, I never received more than a nod of the head. No smile, not a second glance, nothing. I was beginning to wonder if Ann had been correct in her assessment. From where I stood Shruthi could care less about me.

It was time for my annual review. I had been summoned to the top floor which housed two large law firms. One of them owned the building and employed those who were considered on site employees, which consisted of janitorial, custodial and maintenance workers like me. I was the youngest of four maintenance men. It was my third year review and I felt I had been doing a good job, I wasn't concerned when notified. I was scheduled to meet a person I'd not met before. A Will Mansen. By three thirty I had been waiting about fifteen minutes when two distinguished gentlemen exited an office. The receptionist walked into the office and right back out.

"Will is ready for you. You may go in."

The office reeked of opulence. I was caught off guard by the fact that behind the massive desk sat a woman. As I looked around for a Will Mansen I noticed her name plate. Wilamena. The light bulb turned on, sure, Will was short for Wilamena. Looking up she gestured for me to take a seat opposite her. As she went through the good and not so good parts of my review I tried staying as calm as possible. In the end she told me they were pleased with my work and that I would be getting a raise and added benefits. Nothing to write home about but better than a poke in the eye.

Leaning forward over the desk she stared at me. "There is an area I'm concerned about though. You seem to have the reputation of a Casanova within the building. I have nothing against free love and all that other hippie stuff, but keep in mind there can be severe consequences if you become involved with the wrong person."

I cleared my throat, "Thank you ma'am. I'll keep that in mind. I try to be discrete and stay away from married women as much as possible."

Sitting back she seemed to be studying me. Then leaned forward again.

"Gil. I have a question to ask, and I'll need an answer right away. I'm having trouble with the bathroom in my guest area. I can hire anyone I want, I'm wondering if you would look at it and tell me if you can correct the problem. Whatever it is. I'd rather put money in an employee's pockets than someone I don't know."

I needed no time to think it over. "Yes ma'am, I'll look at it and if it's beyond my scope I'll tell you right away."

She smiled, "Great. Liz will give you my address. Try to be there by six, I'll have Stewart make extra for dinner."

I asked without thinking, "Is Stewart your husband?"

"No. Stewart is my chef. My husband died three years ago. I think Stew is making a beef roast with mashed potatoes and veggies. Will that do?"

"Yes Mrs. Mansen. I'll grab my tools before I leave and be at your house by six. Thanks for the opportunity. I'll do my best ma'am."

Since I normally started at six AM I was done with my ten hour day at 4:30. I grabbed my hand tools and stopped by a hardware store on the way home. If I was going to have to pull the commode I didn't want to have to run out for a wax ring. I found myself wondering about how old Miss Will might be. She didn't look very old, maybe my mom's age, late forties or early fifties. And how did she become the president of the company that owned the building? I liked her red lipstick, it made her mouth look inviting. It wasn't a gawdy color like you see on some women, a soft red that accentuated her natural beauty. Her hair was long as is the fashion these days. From what I could see of her behind the desk she had a nice figure. Maybe I would find out more at her house, maybe not. When I arrived a rather distinguished looking man in a suit and tie greeted me.

"Good evening sir, you must be Gil. My name is Gregory, please come in, you may set your tools there."

I followed him through the house to the dining area. The hallways were bigger than my scrawny one-bedroom apartment. I couldn't stop looking at everything, I felt like my head was on a swivel. Sitting at the table with a glass of wine sat Miss Will, as she looked up she smiled.

"Good evening Gil. Dinner is ready if you are."

I nodded and sat. It suddenly dawned on me that I was severely under dressed. Being in jeans and a cotton shirt made me look like someone's poor relative compared to how the others were dressed.

"My apologies Miss Will, I didn't know I should come dressed up."

As the chef was placing our plates on the table she waved her hand dismissively.

"Pish, posh. You're here to work. My late husband Edward and I always dressed for dinner, it's simply a habit after all these years. Ah, dinner. Thank you Stewart."

It was as she'd indicated, a roast beef with potatoes and steamed carrots. But it was like no roast I'd ever eaten before, tender, moist, melt in your mouth almost. And the gravy was homemade. I loved every bite. When we finished Stewart asked if I would like dessert. I nodded, he returned a minute later with a slice of cheesecake and blueberry topping. I noticed Miss Will wasn't having dessert.