Damaged Goods Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking her lips she moved up to kiss me, it was the way she did it that was so damned sultry. The kiss was soft and tender until her tongue invaded my mouth at which time she became aggressive. It wasn't something I hadn't done before and wasn't grossed out, I think it surprised her. For the second time I heard say with a grin.

"You naughty boy, make Kin feel horny again. You lay down and eat me."

She straddled my face and held onto the arm of the couch as I properly licked, teased, and then sucked on her hard, throbbing clit. With her above me I became drenched with the orgasmic juices flowing from a grateful vagina onto my face. The most surprising part was when she let go of the arm and slid down my body, I was hard and ready to go again, instead of sliding her wet pussy over my dick she began licking my mouth and chin.

After halfway cleaning my face she raised up and smiled, "Kin like tasting her own pussy. Come, we go into bedroom and fuck again."

I found myself wondering more than once whether I was fucking Kin the oriental sex machine, or Kin the very successful sophisticated businesswoman. I really didn't care, either way was good for me. In the bedroom she lay on the bed, legs spread wide, I couldn't resist nuzzling her pussy a bit. The long dark black hair tickling my nose. When I raised she was ready to kiss again. After several minutes of deep passionate kissing she pulled back.

"We start like this, when you're all the way in I want it ankles on shoulders. Hard and deep Gil, fuck me like you own me."

I was like a deer in rut season, the smell of her arousal and excitement had my cock twitching, aching to be inside her. Reaching between us she grabbed hold of me, swiped the head across the vulva, placed me at the opening of her vagina and pulled as she lifted. I was halfway in on the first stroke, then balls deep after two more. It was time to grab her ankles and lift them onto my shoulders. Beneath me was this chubby Chinese lady of small stature fully impaled on my dick asking me to pound her hard.

Being upright on raised arms I slammed into her as hard and fast as I possibly could, she was yelling and telling me to fuck her harder. The look on her face was one of complete lust, eyes closed, mouth agape, erotic slurs and words occasionally emitted between other sounds of satisfaction. She'd cum twice by the time I was feeling like my scrotum was about to explode. She took me the rest of the way.

"Yes, I can feel you getting bigger. Fuck me Gil, fill my pussy, cum inside me. Oh yes, I can feel it, I can feel you cumming."

After that sentence it was nothing more than groans and deep guttural sounds as she climaxed a third time. Sitting straight up I let her legs fall to the side, other than breathing hard she wasn't moving. When I backed up enough to fall out a mixture of our juices flowed from her like a stream, trickling down her ass and onto the large towel she had placed beneath herself. I couldn't get over this woman, she was a literal fucking machine, and I was going to be paid for enjoying her body. I would have to be insane to turn down an offer like this should she choose to make one.

I was sure she'd fallen asleep, I moved off the bed and covered her with a light blanket. I was in the living area dressing to leave when I realized she was standing next to the couch.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Umm, home. I think."

"You think wrong, you stay with me. The job is yours, if you want it, don't worry about work tomorrow, I have other plans. I'd like to fuck you again but I'm a little sore. It's been a while since I've had a good-sized cock stretching me the way you did. Leave your pants off I want to check something."

Returning with a cloth measuring tape one would use for sewing she knelt and began sucking my cock. I knew I had nothing left to spew into her body but that wasn't why she wanted me hard. When I was standing tall she grabbed the cloth tape and measured. With a quiet squeal she looked at me.

"Eight and one eighth long, almost four inches around. Nice cock Gil, I like very much. Biggest I ever fucked or sucked, no wonder I couldn't get all of it in my mouth."

I needed to know why we hadn't used protection of any sort, and to be honest I was so wrapped up in the moment I hadn't given it a thought prior.

"Miss Kin, we didn't use condoms. Why is that?"

"Because I know we're both clean. I like it bareback. You only call me Miss Kin at work, here I'm just Kin. Or whatever pet name you like."

I was puzzled, "How do you know I'm clean?"

She grinned, "Do you remember there was a blood drive at your office complex two weeks ago? Wilamena paid to have a separate sample of your blood for testing knowing I might be interested in you once she let you go. It's amazing what money can do isn't it? Anyway, the tests came back negative, so I knew you were okay to fuck without one. No need to worry about a baby, I'm on the pill. We ride bareback big boy, and I do mean big boy."

Standing she took my hand, "Come, time for sleep, six o'clock will be here soon enough."

Lying in the massive bed I inquired about six o'clock.

"That's when I get up every day, I'm in the office by seven, an hour ahead of everyone else, except the maintenance guys who start at the same time. You can ride with me in the morning, I'll introduce you to Clarence, then I'll call for you after I have everyone going in the right direction. We have a lot to get done tomorrow."

After telling her my overnight bag was still in the truck she rolled to her side and picked up the phone.

"Syl, have Gordon go to Gil's truck for his overnight bag, leave it outside my door. Thanks, goodnight."

I was almost awake when she moved to get out of bed, looking at the clock I noticed it was 5:17. In the light that filtered from the bathroom I watched her slightly chubby ass wiggle while she walked. Her tits bounced slightly swaying back and forth. I like a woman that walks on the balls of their feet, it makes their tits jiggle with every step. I waited until I heard the toilet flush to rise with a full bladder. She was in the shower watching me piss when she spoke softly.

"It's almost as big soft as it is hard. We're up early, there's time to fill my pussy again before we get dressed."

I would have thought I was all fucked out, but from somewhere the urge to drill her standing in the shower caused my dick to stand at attention. When I stepped into the shower she was already leaning forward against the wall with her back arched, the labia were swollen and looked puffy as they peaked between her legs. I lined up, dropped slightly to slide in and slowly stroked until I felt her pushing back. It was then I shifted into high gear and gave it all I was worth, there was no time for playing around, she wanted to be fucked and I was her guy. I was leaning to the side watching her tits swing with every stroke when she looked over her shoulder.

"I'm there Gil, cum with me, fill me, I want it dripping out all day."

I obliged as rope after rope of semen left the tip of my cock, I swore I could feel it hit the walls as I painted her insides. I wrapped my arms around her chest as she began recovering to make sure she didn't fall. Holding her against me my cock was still inside but rapidly deflating, as I plopped out I looked down. The base of my cock had a ring of white lather, even in the shower she produced more natural lubricant than any woman I had been with. With a quick rinse we were out and drying when the doorbell rang. She tossed me a robe.

"That will be your bag, it'll be right outside the door."

I quickly dressed in a pocket T, fresh underwear, work jeans and my normal crew socks. With her out of the bathroom I shaved and took care of my daily constitutional. In the room she was just putting on underwear. I walked behind to cup her breasts.

"Do you need any help with that Kin? I'm more than willing."

Leaning her head back against my chest she crooned, "I would love nothing more than your hands on my tits all day, trouble is, I wouldn't get anything done. You can slide your hands inside my panties and adjust the legs for me if you'd like."

What a fucking tease. I did as she suggested, running my fingers along the elastic of the legs, gently playing in her muff. Before I pulled them from her panties I slid a finger across the upper part of the vulva. My finger gently parted the labia enough to gather a bit of moisture and rub her clit. When I pulled my hands free I sucked on that finger as she watched.

With a huge smile she said. "You very naughty boy. Mmm, my pussy smell horny, you stop now, have to get dressed."

In the lobby she took me to the armed guard's desk.

"He needs a key to the apartment. Make sure it's good for the elevator and my door."

Three minutes later he handed me a plastic card with a symbol on one side.

"Hold it in front of the scanner, like you see them do in hospitals. That will get you where you need to go." He instructed.

When we walked outside there was a limo waiting with a chauffer standing by the back door. As we approached he opened the door with a greeting.

"Good morning Miss Kin, good morning sir."

I wasn't expecting something like this, looking around I noticed there was a security glass between us and the driver. Kin was going through business stuff on a laptop as I sat back. We'd only been moving about five minutes when I felt her hand on my lap. Being all male I began to stiffen, her fingers wrapped around me through my pants as she looked me in the ye.

"This mine now." She hissed. "You fuck other girl and I fuck you over bad."

I had the good sense to keep my mouth shut and nod.

She grinned, "Good answer."

We arrived at the office building about twenty minutes later. She sat in place until the back door on her side was opened, he extended a hand to Kin and helped her from the limo. When I opened my door she was standing next to it frowning. Uh oh, did something wrong already. Inside the building she took me to a private elevator, with the doors closed she addressed me in a polite manner.

"Don't do that Gil, I mean open your own door. That's a part of his job, let him do it if you're with me."

Getting off the elevator she punched in a code on her phone, five seconds later it pinged with an answer.

With a pat on my chest she stood back, "Clarence will be here in five minutes, go with him, I'll contact you around mid-morning. Welcome to Stafford Industries Inc. Nice to have you on board." Then she laughed. "Literally."

I had no more than turned around when a hulk of a black guy walked off the elevator. His uniform had Clarence embroidered above the left pocket. With a smile and firm handshake he welcomed me to the maintenance crew. Walking into the shop area beneath the building I nearly fainted. This was no simple working area, it was a complete shop with wood working and metal tools. Everything it needed to get the job done, including an elevator to bring in supplies. When I asked Clarence about where I would be storing my tools, he put a massive hand on my shoulder.

"You won't need um son. We've got everything you need right here. You'll notice there are toolboxes permanently mounted to two wheel carts, that's what you'll use most days. I spent too many years breakin my back haulin those dang tools around. When Miss Kin promoted me to supervisor 12 years ago the first thing I did was get approval to use carts. Haven't regretted it a single day."

Around nine thirty his phone buzzed. After looking at it he motioned me toward the elevator to the top floor. "Miss Kin wants you upstairs."

I mumbled, "Sorry. I thought I would be with you most of the day."

His answer put me at ease, "Don't you worry son, Miss Kin comes before you working down here. You're her man more than mine. Go on now, you don't wanna keep her waiting long. I'll see you in the morning."

As I exited the elevator a cute heavy-set girl in her late twenties to early thirties walked toward me. She had knockers that wouldn't quit, her dress had a very low neckline, enough so that with every step she took the exposed flesh wiggled and swayed from side to side. She extended her right hand to shake mine.

"Good morning, you must be Gil. I'll take you to miss Kin's office, please follow me."

I wisely kept my eyes focused straight ahead and not on her swaying ass or over her shoulder to watch those titties move. Escorting me into Kin's office she asked.

"Will that be all miss Stafford?"

Kin nodded, "Please close the door."

As soon as it was closed she moved to the side and pushed a button, the door locked and the window blinds closed automatically. She motioned for me to come behind the desk. Lifting her dress I was treated to a hairy bush that looked like it had been played with. Then I noticed the shiny liquid on an index finger.

"I'm too sore to fuck yet, but I need a nice cum, care to help me with that? Thinking of you and your magic wand all morning has made me hornier than a three peckered billy goat."

I dropped to my knees and buried my face in that sweet smelling honey pot. It didn't take her two minutes to fall off the cliff. Using some tissues to wipe my face she pointed toward a door.

"Better wash your face or you'll smell like pussy." As she looked for her panties she quipped, "Lots of places to be and much to get done before the day is over."

I noticed that she had reached into a drawer and taken out a light days pad, walking past me she sat on the commode, wiped herself dry and put the pad in place. With a pat on my face she smiled.

"I'm still dripping from last night and this morning."

With ourselves put back together she opened the blinds and unlocked the door. Kin buzzed her receptionist who quickly appeared.

"How may I help miss Kin?"

"No need to be formal around Gil, call me Kin when you're in the office. Tell them to have the limo ready in ten minutes, I won't be in anymore today unless there's an emergency. You know how to reach me."

The first place we went was a rather high end men's store where she purchased a wardrobe of evening and casual wear. Her explanation was, when you aren't with me dress anyway you like, but when you are I need you looking smart. I didn't mind, if she wanted me looking spiffy who was I to argue. I'd be wearing clothes that I liked but would never have been able to afford. After being measured for suits we moved on to a store with shoes that cost as much as one of my previous weekly paychecks.

Riding from there we went to an apartment building that looked a lot like hers as we entered. A locked entryway, an armed guard behind bulletproof glass and elevators that could only be accessed via a digitized card scanner. As we entered the guard stood.

"Good morning ma'am. How can I be of assistance?" He asked.

"Good morning Evan, I need you to get Gil set up for access to the building and apartment three. When you have that done bring Gil to the manager's office, I'll take it from there."

Thirty minutes later he had all the pertinent info and me set up with a card for the scanners. As he knocked on the manager's door Miss Kin opened it and smiled.

"Thanks Evan. The crew will be by this afternoon, oh, please have Gil's parking area ready as well."

I kept my mouth shut, I figured that she would fill me in when she was ready. As she scanned the reader for room three the door unlocked and we walked in. Now I was curious.

"Does your key card unlock all of the apartments?" I asked.

Smiling she moved close enough I could feel her breasts pressing against me, softly stroking my cheek she whispered, "Only yours Gil. I may need to stop by for some emergency maintenance."

The apartment was huge compared to my previous small one-bedroom place. I mentioned that I would have to buy more furniture to fill the place. Her answer gave me an indication of just how big a deal this was going to be.

"Do you like the furniture you have Gil?"

I sort of shrugged my shoulders, "Most of it. The recliner is only a year old and the bedroom set was my grannies along with the hutch. Otherwise, no, it's just stuff. Why do you ask?"

"The movers will have your stuff in here this afternoon. As for what you don't have, we'll get you organized tomorrow. Your truck will be in the parking spot when you return tonight."

Now I was completely confused. "Just how are you going to do all of that without me around?"

"The valet had the keys to your truck, by the way, nice truck we won't need to upgrade. It's what? Three years old?" I nodded. "The keys to your old apartment are on that key ring, the guys will move your things here and we can settle with your landlord by weeks end. Don't worry, we'll make sure Mrs. Perkins is paid three months' rent and have the place professionally cleaned."

I was dumbfounded, and it apparently showed.

"It's important that you look nice, live in an upscale apartment, and drive a nice vehicle if you're going to be with me. You will be escorting me to many events. I want you to be up to date on social issues and able to talk about them if others engage you in conversation. You will also be meeting with Clarence on evenings we aren't together. I need a man who can protect me and defend himself. Clarence is a Krav Maga instructor, you will learn much from him. He is aware of times and dates for you to train."

My mind was in a state of flux. In the early stages it sounded almost mythical, a rich woman wanting me to satisfy her sexual needs, but that was changing rapidly. I needed answers.

"Miss Kin, I'm confused. Why didn't you do these things with the other guys you hired? Or did you?"

A scowl overtook her face and then disappeared. Leading me to a windowsill where we sat looking out over the city she took my hand in hers.

"Those other guys were nothing more than fuck toys, and not very good one's either. They had no ambition and it was obvious they were with me for whatever they could get financially. You're different Gil. We aren't going to fall in love and live happily ever after, but I see potential in you the others didn't possess. Wilamena was right, you're a good man and if you weren't such a pussy hound you could have continued working for her. Now you're my pussy hound and I intend to fuck you senseless. Listen, you're smart, handsome as hell and a fantastic lover, this will work if you let it."

I nodded, "Yeah, I think it can as well."

She stiffened and squeezed my hand, "Don't get too comfy though. When we aren't alone you need to show me respect and address me properly. If you're smart, you'll figure out how to be my employee and my lover without getting all sappy and clingy. The minute that happens you're gone."

By that time it was late afternoon. She dropped me at the office building telling me that Evan would pick me up in the parking area beneath the building at five and take me to my apartment. I quickly found Clarence and went about finishing my first day. As we were cleaning up Clarence took me aside.

"Miss Kin gonna put a lot of money into you son. She needs somebody young and strong like you, but don't be thinkin you're a shoe in. She's gonna make you work for every dollar you get. Yeah, there's perks other people don't get, but they aint willing to pay the price you will. You'll do okay, just stay polite and respectful, the rest will fall into place. Evan is waitin for you. I was told to tell you there's a note on the kitchen counter with instructions for tonight. See you in the morning."

Walking into the lobby the guard stood and motioned me to his desk.

"Evening Mister Gil. I have the keys to your truck, you'll find it in the bay marked number three. That's level B in the elevator. Have a good evening sir."

When I walked into the apartment I saw my furniture. In the walk-in closet I found my previous clothes as well as all the new stuff she'd purchased minus the suits which were being made. There was a new dresser with all my underwear and such. The note read that I was to shower, shave and dress smartly, we would be dining with a lady who ran a shelter for homeless and battered women. I was in the lobby at six thirty as instructed, when I saw the limo approach I met it outside.