Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She ran up to her father to get some money from him and she had on the shortest, tight, white shorts I had ever seen. And the contrast with those soft-looking milk chocolate legs, Goddamn! If someone could have poured some cold water on my crotch right then, I wouldn't have felt a thing!"

"What the fuck do you want?" Brandon gritted through his teeth, finally breaking down.

Silas straightened back up and dropped the smile. "I want you to tell me what the fuck is going on. Do you have a reason to be here or not?"

"That's a question for Commander Branson, not me," Brandon answered tightly.

Silas leaned back again. So, Brandon thought the Commander was behind this. This kid needed to keep his enemies close, but his friends closer. Shit, he kinda felt sorry for him for not knowing it was Terry who turned him in.

*******************

Chris finally made it to Brandon's house. He had gotten lost along the way, but with the help of a gas attendant and a phone call to Lori, he made it.

When he pulled up, he noticed Brandon's Jeep parked there. He was so fucking nervous all of a sudden, but he was determined to knock on the door and give Brandon a piece of his mind.

Chris's palms got sweaty and his feet seemed heavy. Okay, you can do this he told himself over and over again.

When he reached the front door and knocked, it swung open immediately. But instead of looking up like he was expecting, he looked down at Sienna's tear streaked face. Immediately he went into protective mode.

"What the hell, are you okay?" he asked, grabbing her shoulders.

"They took him!! I don't know where and they wouldn't tell me anything!!!" she screamed at him as she grabbed him for hug.

Chris stood there holding her in his arms for a few minutes trying to figure out what she was talking about. He stroked her back until her sobs died down.

"Okay Princess, what happened?" he asked, leading her back into Brandon's house.

Sienna sat down on the couch totally distraught over everything that had just happened. She tried to recount for Chris what had just taken place through her heavy breathing and light sniffles.

"He, he went outside and there were some Shore Patrol officers waiting on him. They said he had to come with them. But they wouldn't tell me anything! They handcuffed him!!" she said getting upset again.

"I was going to follow them, but I don't know how to drive his Jeep. It's a stick shift. Can you take me to their offices?" she asked Chris, her wet eyes full of hope.

This was not the position that Chris wanted to be in. He was trying to keep her AWAY from Brandon. Not encouraging her to see him. But the way she was looking at him right now, he knew he would cave and take her anyway.

He at least he could try to stall her. He knew she couldn't be comfortable in the same long gown from last night.

"Hey, do you want to stop by your house first and change?" Chris offered, as he opened the door to his car for her.

"No! I want to get to Brandon," Sienna said, buckling her seat belt.

"Sienna, please, they just took him, right?. Let's just stop by your house first and see if your dad is back. Maybe he can help in this whole situation."

"Or maybe he caused this whole situation!" she spat back at him.

But then Sienna thought about it. "Yes, actually. Do take me to my house."

Chris didn't understand the sudden change, but he wasn't going to disobey.

As soon as they reached the Commander's house, Sienna jumped out of the car. She ran up to her room and started packing her clothes. She would not spend another night in her father's house if he was going to play these horrible games. She changed quickly out of her gown and threw on the first thing she could find, which was a teal, thin summer dress.

When she came wobbling down the stairs with two heavy suitcases, she saw Chris's face drop.

"Sienna, this isn't right," he quietly said.

Sienna walked right past him and threw her bags in the trunk. They passed Brandon's on their way to the Shore Patrol Offices, so she dropped her bags in his room, to complete her mini independence.

*********************

"Well Brandon, since you said that was a question for the Commander to answer, maybe we should let him. He's here and wants to speak with you. Of course, strictly off the record," Silas told Brandon as he stood up and opened the door.

Brandon smirked, "Well, well."

Commander Branson entered the room, staring down the young man, clearly not amused. He was running off of less than 8 hours of sleep in the past 3 days and even less patience. As soon as he sat down across from Brandon, he laid into him.

"You son of a bitch. Did you--," Jackson didn't even want to say it. He wasn't ready to deal with this. "Did you r-rape my daughter?" he growled at him.

Brandon just sat there staring at him. Brandon's eyes narrowed. This man who he had treasured and respected for 10 fucking years was turning out to be his biggest enemy. What he did to Marcus was nothing compared to what he wanted to do to the Commander. His ass would be locked up forever, but fuck it, he could think about it.

Brandon had to relax his jaw. He was biting down so hard he could hear his teeth scraping together.

"What do you think?" was Brandon's answer for the Commander.

Jackson lost it. He jumped up and flipped the table out of the way about to attack Brandon before Silas grabbed him and pulled him away.

"Stop! This isn't why I let you come in here! Come on, Commander," Silas warned.

Jackson put his hands up. "I know, I know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry," he said shaking his head. "I shouldn't have done that. Shit."

Silas released him and kept his body between Jackson and Brandon. Brandon remained seated and calm, but Silas noticed the veins bulging in the side of Brandon's neck along with the balled up fists gripping his pants.

Jackson stared down at the floor for a few minutes, composing himself. He took a few deep breaths and turned and exited the room without looking in Brandon's direction again.

Silas turned to Brandon. "Hmm, that didn't go well."

************************

Once Sienna and Chris reached the Shore Patrol offices, she gave her statement to Silas. Unfortunately the Commander had seen her come in and a shouting match ensued between the two of them. Or actually, more Sienna than the Commander. Chris tried to break it up, but Sienna blamed her father for Brandon being held there. Even though the Commander denied it, Sienna wouldn't listen.

Terry had been back in the offices, about to follow up on Brandon's case, when he saw the event between Sienna and her dad unfold. And the poor kid stuck in the middle of it, looked so uncomfortable.

"Hey, hey, Sienna, calm down," Terry said as he barged in on their group.

"Sienna, I didn't say anything to Silas about Brandon. I've been trying to help him this whole time. But I'm upset with both of you for lying to me," Jackson tried to reason with his daughter.

"Why should I believe you?! You called SP on him once already!" Sienna screamed back at him.

Terry grabbed her waist and pulled her away. Sienna was crying again. God, she hated being so emotional. She just didn't want to deal with her father right now.

Chris saw Terry pull her away, and was two seconds from pulling her back, until she glared over at him and Jackson.

"Hey, Commander, I'll take her to her a friends house or something to cool down, alright?" Terry asked, rubbing Sienna's back through her sobs.

Jackson felt that maybe that was best. He was so sick and tired of this whole thing. He just wanted to go home and finish some work to take his mind off of all of this.

"Fine, thanks Terry," Jackson said, and he turned and walked out of the offices. Chris hesitated, but then followed the Commander out.

***************

Terry and Sienna were quiet on the way to Lori's house. Sienna was still so upset. She told Silas that Brandon had never touched her, until she was older and legal, but he said since she was the alleged victim and in a relationship with the accused, her statement wasn't necessarily credible enough to let him go. Her mind and body felt so heavy. She knew she was stressed out to the maximum.

"Hey, do you mind if we stop by my apartment first," Terry asked her.

Sienna really didn't want to. She just wanted to go to Lori's and cry on her shoulder. But since he was generous enough to drive her, she shook her head 'no'.

"Thanks, I just have to stop by for something really quickly."

When they pulled up to Terry's apartment, he got out and ran around the car to open her door. Sienna stared up at him but didn't move.

"Um, well I actually have to look for something, so I didn't want you to have to wait in the car for a long time," Terry explained to her.

Sienna didn't say anything, but she got out of the car and followed him to his apartment.

Inside, she noticed how everything was very neat and organized, much like Brandon's room. She tried to feel at ease since she had known Terry for just as long as she'd known Brandon, but she had never been alone with him, and that was unsettling.

"Would you like something to drink?" Terry asked, watching Sienna.

"Um, sure. Thanks."

Terry went around the corner to the kitchen. Sienna took that opportunity to search the room. She shivered for a moment. Something about his living room was so cold. No pictures on the wall and just a bland white color.

Terry came back from the kitchen with two glasses of wine.

"Here you go," he said, and handed her a glass.

Sienna stared at it for a moment, but didn't want to be rude. She wasn't old enough to drink, but she figured Terry would keep this little secret.

Terry took a sip of the wine while keeping his eyes on Sienna. He noticed how she delicately sipped the wine while avoiding eye contact with him. That bothered him. He could easily read her expressions, and she was growing more uncomfortable by the minute.

"Excuse me, I'll go look for it now," Terry said and walked toward the back of the apartment.

Sienna stood there holding her wine glass in both hands and staring at her feet. She didn't feel well. Her head hurt and her stomach was in knots from all of this stress. She had barely known a few days with Brandon that weren't full of stress. Why didn't everyone just leave them alone!

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard a loud thud coming from the back room.

"Terry?!" she said, as she sprinted to the location of the noise.

She followed the sound into the back room and saw Terry piling some boxes back up into a closet.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, just dropped some things."

"Oh." Sienna said, realizing she was in his bedroom. She turned to leave when he grabbed her wrist. Sienna slowly turned around with wide eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" Terry said, gripping her tighter.

Sienna slowly shook her head 'yes' while she stared down at his hand wrapped around one of her wrists.

"Why him? Why Brandon?"

"What?" she asked, looking up at him confused.

"Why do you want him? You know, as opposed to someone like me?" Terry said, staring in her eyes.

Sienna felt a cold chill creeping up her spine.

"I, uh, I don't know. I was just drawn to him. Always have been," she smiled, trying to make light of this awkward situation.

"So you can't be drawn to me?" Terry asked, while his eyes slowly roamed over her body.

In that instant, Sienna felt dirty. She tried to pull away, but it made him squeeze her tighter.

"How can you want to be with him with what he's done to you?" Terry asked with disgust.

"What? He hasn't done anything to me. Those are lies and you know that! He's your friend," Sienna spat back at him.

"Is he?" Terry said slowly, as one side of his mouth curved into a smile.

Sienna shivered. She knew where this was going. She tried to jerk her hand away, but that caused Terry to swing her back toward him. Her body slammed up against his chest.

"Terry, let go of me!!!" Sienna screamed as she swung at him.

Terry caught her other hand and pushed her backwards toward his bed. He flung her down so hard it caused her to violently bounce, jerking her neck in the process. But Sienna immediately started kicking at him and screaming.

"Nooo!!! Terry, stop!!!"

He caught her foot and pulled her off of the bed and onto the floor with a thud, causing her dress to slide up in the process. Sienna felt her back hit the floor and it knocked the wind out of her.

Terry took this opportunity to quickly lay his entire body on top of her covering her mouth. He had been waiting for this moment so long. He would show her that he could be much better than Brandon.

"Sssh...please, just listen to me," he tried to persuade, as Sienna kicked and thrashed underneath him.

"Sienna, sshh, listen to me, sweetheart. I can make Brandon's charges go away," he whispered to her.

Sienna continued to kick, push and scream a muffled yell into his hand, while his other hand roamed between her legs. Sienna felt him rip her panties off in two quick tugs. The fabric dug into her skin and burned.

"Listen! I know the girl who accused Brandon. I can tell her to take it back if you just make this easy on me, honey."

Sienna knew tears were pouring out of the corners of her eyes. Her whole body was trembling. She never thought this would happen to her. She never thought she would be the kind of girl who got herself into this type of situation.

After ripping her panties, he pinned her wrists above her head with his free hand.

Her sobs were heavy and deep in her body. She couldn't move him one inch. He was pressing her hands down into his carpet so hard, she felt her wrists were going to break.

Terry was steadily pleading with her, "Listen, just don't tell anyone about this, and I'll have Brandon out by tomorrow, okay? But if you tell, I swear, they will turn him over to the police, and he'll be in prison for a long time. I have Officer Silas wrapped around my finger. I mean it," he said, while trying to pull his pants down.

She felt his bare skin touching her and she thought she would vomit. She struggled even harder, but he didn't budge. Her body felt like a ton of bricks. Her vision was blurred through her tears and she couldn't think straight. But she knew she had to do something.

She bit Terry's hand with all of her might, trying to break the skin.

"Shit!" he screamed, and jerked his hand away. "Fuck Sienna," he yelled as he smacked her across the face. But before he could get his hand back over her mouth, Sienna screamed with all the power she had left, the only name her brain could register at the moment...even if he was no where around.

Braaaandddooon!!! Hellpp!!! Brand--" was all she got out before Terry covered her mouth again, with more pressure than before. She could feel him prodding her entrance and she felt sick again. She would have started dry heaving if he removed his hand.

Terry didn't want it to happen like this, but this little bitch was going to quit driving him crazy. He didn't want to think about any consequences right now, he just wanted to feel her wrapped around him. Yes, he would be like Brandon. No consequences, right?

He released his hand from her wrists to try to guide his dick toward her pussy, when Sienna grabbed his hair with both hands and yanked with all her might.

Terry's head jerked roughly to the side. "Fuuuckkk!!" he screamed, trying to pry her hands from his hair.

He barely had two seconds to lean up before Sienna kneed him in the balls. Terry immediately turned her loose and dropped to the ground beside her. He felt nauseated. He started seeing stars instantly. His stomach felt like it was in his throat. He tried to grab her as she got up, but he was dizzy, and only caught her sandal.

Sienna knew that was the only chance she would have gotten. Once she kicked him in the nuts, she rolled away from him and tried to take off running. He grabbed her foot, but she kicked him loose and took off down the hallway.

She didn't know where she was going but made it to his door and fumbled with the lock but somehow managed to get it open, and then sprinted down the steps of his apartment building.

Terry stumbled out of his bedroom and tried to scream her name again, but he thought he was going to throw up. Then an uneasy feeling started creeping up. She was going straight to Brandon. Fuck! Now, he felt sick again. Shit, he had fucked up so bad. His plan had gone horribly wrong.

She wanted to scream 'help' but something told her to just run. Don't stop. So she didn't. She wasn't sure how far she had run, but she eventually felt the burning in her lungs so she stopped and bent over to catch her breath.

Sienna had left her handbag in Terry's car and she wasn't even sure where she was, but she found the nearest gas station. She went inside and used their phone to call Lori to pick her up.

"Oh hell no!!" Lori screamed, when she and Sienna had finally made it back to Brandon's place. Sienna had refused to talk about it in the car ride back. Plus she was too busy hyperventilating.

Sienna was sitting in the bathtub with her hands wrapped around her knees, in luke-warm water. Lori was pacing back and forth.

"Oh, fuck no! Oh my God, I'm going to kill that bastard!" she screamed, causing Sienna to jump.

Lori suddenly stopped pacing. "Oh!! Wait until I tell Brandon. He is going to fuck him up so bad!!!"

"No," Sienna whispered from the tub. "I don't want him or my father knowing. It's only going to cause more problems. Brandon has enough to deal with sitting there alone in that place anyway."

"What?! You're not going to let him get away with this, are you?"

"I don't know. Just give me a minute," Sienna said. She still couldn't think straight. It all just seemed like a bad dream. A nightmare. She started feeling the bile rise up in her throat.

Suddenly she launched up out of the tub and leaned over the toilet. She started vomiting.

"Jesus!" Lori exclaimed, while trying to hold her hair back.

"I'm sorry, my nerves. First off my dad and Brandon, then Brandon gets arrested, and now this!" she weakly laughed while wiping her mouth. She got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around herself and walked to Brandon's bed and plopped down face first.

Lori heard the first big sob and she quickly walked over and laid down beside her.

"It's okay, we'll figure something out," Lori promised her.

**********************

Sienna wasn't ready to do this. She didn't know if she could fully trust Officer Silas with her secret. Plus, she wasn't sure if Terry was bluffing about having him wrapped around his finger. But her dad seemed to think highly of Officer Silas, so Sienna would take her chances.

She had been scared to go to the police or Shore Patrol the day Terry attacked her, but Brandon had been in holding for two days already, and she was withholding some key information that could release him.

When Sienna stepped into Officer Silas's office, it smelled of burgers. He was trying to gobble down what was left of his lunch. He motioned her to sit down while he was trying to swallow and drink a coke at the same time.

"Hey Sienna, how are you holding up?" he finally asked, when his airway was no longer blocked.

"I'm okay," she answered.

The two sat in silence for a few moments until Officer Silas spoke.

"So, what can I help you with?"

Sienna chewed on her bottom lip. She wished so bad she could ask for her father's guidance in this matter, but she didn't want him to know either.

"Um, I just wanted to tell you again, that Brandon hasn't done anything wrong," she said shakily.

Silas let out his breath. He figured this was why she was here and why she was so skittish.

"Look Sienna, I already took your statement. I know you want to help him, but let me do some more investigating and--"