Dan & Connie Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know… but it happened when I was sleeping next to you two! That's what I'm embarrassed about." said Shawn as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Very comfortingly, Connie told her son to lay down which he did. She patted him on his lower thigh and said, "Shawn, its OK. Calm down and don't be embarrassed because of us." Connie rested her hand on Shawn's thigh and let everyone be quiet for a few minutes.

After Shawn appeared to have calmed down somewhat, Connie quietly said, "Its OK.

I'm sure that your girlfriends have seen you cum and more. I know you weren't embarrassed then."

"That's different, Mom" retorted her son but he was starting to smile. "Now my briefs are all wet and I don't have anything to wear."

"You haven't noticed that we aren't exactly wearing much either" smiled his mother. "We are comfortable with being nude around you and no reason way you should be uncomfortable around us. What were you dreaming about? You really had a nice cum from it."

"Mom!" said Shawn, "You are asking stuff that's too personal"

"I bet it was about your girlfriend" teased Connie

Shawn sheepishly smiled and said, "Yeah it was. We haven't done anything for awhile and I guess that is why I had the wet dream."

"It's not good for you to hold it in for long periods of time, especially for a young guy" explained his mother, "That's why this will happen in your sleep unless you get some regular release. If you know what I mean."

"Well, it is not fault, it's hers" said Shawn. "I mean we have only touched each other like jack and jilled each other and that's all. I wanted to go further and now she won't do anything not even touch. If she wasn't so hot and popular, I'd dump her."

"If she is making you unhappy, maybe you should" smiled Connie as her rested hand moved slightly to the inside of thigh. "What is jack and jilling?"

"Mom!" said Shawn, "You ask the most embarrassing stuff!"

"Well Shawn" said Connie calmly, "I really don't know. There is a lot of things you say that I don't have a clue to what you mean."

"OK Mom" sighed Shawn, "Jack and Jillin is where the girl jacks off the guy and the guy fingers the girl"

"Oh OK" smiled his mom, "Nothing new there, just new words for mutual masturbation. I did that in high school. It's very enjoyable!" Shawn was getting comfortable and noticing a slight rise in his towel, seemed to be enjoying the conversation.

"Who did you do that with?" teased Shawn, "With boyfriend or Uncle Dan?"

"Both" smiled Connie, "But my brother was always the best! I always got off when he jilled me. Do you want to know a secret? I jilled with other girl one time when I was in high school." Shawn's towel rose as his cock harden. "I see you like that girl girl stuff"

smiled Connie as she slid her hand up the inside of her son's thigh and began to fondle his balls.

"Mom, that feels so good but are you sure you know what you are doing? asked Shawn,

"Is Uncle Dan going to be mad?"

"No Shawn, I'm not mad." I finally spoke up and said, "I'm enjoying this." And I was. My sister was starting to turn on her son and had no inhibitions about touching him.

With her other hand, Connie pulled the towel to the side revealing her son's hard cock.

While caressing his balls, she asked "Does your girlfriend stroke you hard and fast to get over with it or does she take her time and enjoy touching you?" Connie moved her to the shaft of his cock and began to softly and slowly stroke it. "Like this?"

Her son was smiling with pleasure and he said, "Mom, that feels so good! No one has ever touched me as good as you!"

Connie was beaming as her hands caressed and massaged her son's cock. My cock was hard watching this as I slid one hand between my sister's legs and began to play with her pussy. It was wet and my fingers slipped easily to her clit. Precum was oozing from Shawn's cock which was a soothing lube but made sticky sounds as Connie's hand stoked her son up and down. "So Shawn" asked Connie in a heavy voice, "Who have you fucked?"

"No one mom." sighed Shawn, "This is as far as I've gone."

"I see" said Connie with a slight moan from my fingering, "Who would you like to fuck?

Ever want to fuck your sister?" The pace of Connie's hands quicken.

"Yes I have" admitted Shawn, "She is not into that but I have fantasies about that skinny ass of hers"

"Ohhhhhhh" moaned Connie, "I can see you fucking your sister like my brother fucks me! Do you want to see my brother fuck me?"

"Yesss" was all Shawn could mutter

Connie rose off the bed and stood by the side of the bed next to her son. I got up and walked beside her. She kneeled to the edge of the bed and began touching her son's cock again. Shawn watched in anticipation as I kneeled down behind my sister, between her legs. I ran my cock against my sister's clit a few times and then slowly pushed my cock into her pussy. Shawn saw the look of pleasure spread across his mother's face as she lightly licked her lips and began stroking Shawn. It grew very quiet as everyone was being pleasured and enjoying the view. Connie was enjoying being fucked in a slow steady rhythm as she jacked off her son.

"Still enjoying everything?" she asked in an out of breath voice.

"Oh yeah!" exclaimed her son, "This is the best! It feels so good!"

"I love stroking you, Shawn" she said "You have a beautiful cock! So big, so hard!"

"If you think this feels good what til you get your first fuck or blowjob!" She paused for a moment as a wave of orgasm swept across her body. She moaned for a moment and ground her hips against mine. She looked into her son's eyes and said, "Have you ever thought about fucking me?"

"Yes, I have" Shawn smiled wickedly.

"You think you can handle me?" Connie smiled wickedly back.

"Right now, I'm game for anything! It feels so good." said her son.

Connie straighten up and my cock popped out of my sister's pussy. She climbed onto the bed and straddled her son's hips. Holding her son's cock, she guided Shawn's cock into her pussy until it disappeared. Both let out a moan as his cock went deep into his mother's pussy. Connie began to ride her son's cock while he laid back and enjoyed the ride. I stood next to them, fingering my sister's clit and massaging her breasts. I glanced down to look at Shawn. He had his eyes closed and a look of pleasure on his face as he having his first real fuck. Shawn began to moan and pushed his hips up to pump his hot cum into his mother. Connie kept riding him up and down until her son's limp cock slid out. Not minding sloppy seconds, I eased my sister onto all fours and resumed fucking her again. Connie was kissing her son and then pushed her breasts to his lips while I was pumping faster. Connie moaned loudly with an orgasm that made her body convulse with spasms and then I came hard. I grabbed her hips and pushed in as far as I could. We untangled our bodies after awhile and soon we were asleep.

I was the first to awake the next morning. I looked out the window to see that the highway was now open and traffic was moving. I made some coffee and woke up my sister and her son. I had room service bring up breakfast as they showered. We had to wear our clothes from yesterday which smelled some from sweat when we skied. I felt sorry for Shawn whose underwear was hard and stiff from dried cum. We were ready to check out and I glanced around the room to make sure that we did not leave anything behind. I looked at the big cum stained sheets and laughed to myself as to what the maids will think. The trip went to Denver was pleasant but slow going over snow packed roads. Connie and Shawn were in very good moods and chatted all the way back. We arrived back to my house and relaxed for awhile. Connie and Shawn did some packing as the school break would be over on Monday and they were flying out tomorrow.

Connie and I spent a great evening together and then I drove her and her son to the airport in the morning. Over the next two years, Connie and her son's relationship went from mother and son to something that was more like very close friends. He was still pursuing girls his age but there were times that he and Connie romped in her bedroom. Especially his sister was out. He graduated junior college with a degree in radiology but found no job in the field except in the Navy. He enlisted and soon was stationed overseas. About that time, the company I worked for wanted to know if I would transfer to my home city.

I accepted and Connie was ecstatic that I would come home and live with her. At the time, I was not sure how the living arrangements would work with Connie's daughter.

That is another story.

12