Dana & Holly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie and I strap on our respective rubber cocks while Holly rubs lube on her ass and also on the double-dildo. "You want that one first?" I ask, cinching up the straps on my harness.

"Yeeeaaaaaaahhh,"

"Face down, ass up." I take the dildo from Holly and move in behind her, while Sophie records with the camera. Holly holds her cheeks wide. "Look at that pretty pink butthole." I slap her ass crack with the dildo, then slide it up and down. "Holly picked out this one because I can put it in there deeply. Isn't that right, Holly?"

"Uh huh." She wiggles her ass at us.

I poke the head in just a little a few times, just enough to make her O-ring move. "Oh, that's hot! You wanna see it open, Sophie?"

"Absolutely! I love to look at Holly's gape!"

I rapidly push the head in and out a few times, then pause to let the hole open up. Sophie is recording the gape, and the video is being displayed live on the widescreen tv. "The things we're gonna do to this little slut," I say. "How deep do you think she can take this thing?"

"Sophie says twelve inches."

"Ooh! That's a challenge," I reply. "You hear that, Holly?" I tease, slowly sliding the dildo in deeper. "Sophie says twelve inches. What does that mean?"

"Twelve inches," she replies with a heavy breath. "In my ass." The dildo is past the halfway mark now.

"Twelve full inches... in your ass... How deep does that look to you, Sophie?" I pause for a second.

"About 10 inches."

"Take a deep breath, Holly. Two more to go."

Holly breathes in audibly as I give a final push.

"Fuck, that's deep!!" she exclaims, her hand between her legs, rubbing her clit.

"There we go," I say in appreciation of our dirty deed.

"Good girl, Holly," Sophie says, jiggling a little on the exposed tip of the dildo. I grab hold of the exposed end with my teeth and pull backwards, sliding the dildo almost all of the way back out of her asshole, then push forward, sliding it's whole length back inside. I do this several times. Holly is face down, moaning loudly and gripping the mattress with her fingertips.

"Holy shit, that is hot!" Sophie exclaims, recording the show with the camera as the giant length disappears, then reappears, disappears, then reappears. She moves up front to catch Holly's expression. "How does it feel, Holly?"

"Heh heh," she says with a smile, her face looking up, yet never leaving the mattress. There's a little drool on the corner of her mouth. Her face says it all. "So deep... So slow... Don't talk... Just... enjoy..."

I ease the dildo out of Holly's ass. "Sit up," I tell her. "Open wide." Holly opens her mouth and I stick the dildo inside so she can suck it clean. "Tilt your head back." Holly tilts her head back and I slide the dildo down her throat, just like I did her ass. I get about ten inches down before she starts to gag.

"I can feel it in her throat," Sophie says to me. She's holding her hand against Holly's throat as I slide the dildo up and down.

I take the double dildo out of her mouth and set it aside. "Hand me that other one," I tell Sophie. She hands it to me and I lube it up. "Face down, Holly." I move in behind her and start to push the tip inside her. "This one's a blast," I say to Sophie.

"It looks it!" Sophie says, holding the camera again.

As I push in past each knob, Holly's asshole expands around the widest part, contracts as the back edge passes, and expands again around the next one.

"I love watching that!" I say to Sophie.

"Oooooohhhh," Holly is moaning.

As I get to the widest part of the third knob, I pause and let her asshole hang at its widest stretch. "You like that, Holly? Right there on the fat part?"

"Yeeeeeeesssss."

I back it out a sliver and push it back in, watching her asshole expand, collapse, and expand again. I narrate to the camera. With a little extra push, the knob goes in all the way. "And it closes," I say. I jiggle it a little in her ass. "You like that, Holly? Does that feel good in your ass?"

"Yeaaahhh," she says, rubbing her clit. I have the cum bowl underneath to catch whatever drips out of her pussy.

"And now I pull back," I tell Sophie as I start pulling the probe out of Holly's ass. Again, her ass expands and contracts as the knobs slide out in reverse. I pull two out slowly. "One.... And two," I say. "There's one still in there, isn't there, Holly?"

"Uh hu-uh."

I push the two back inside her ass again. "Shit," she says dramatically.

"How does that feel, Holly?"

"I love it!"

"I wonder how it's gonna feel with my cock in your pussy." I lube up my cock and slowly ease it into her dripping cunt.

"Oooooh shit," she says, as the girth of my dildo stretches out her pussy. The fit is really tight.

Once I'm inside a few inches, I start slowly fucking her with it, the anal probe still stuffed up her ass. Juice is dripping out of her cunt, and the bowl is getting a little fuller.

Sophie lies down in front of Holly and sticks her strap-on in Holly's face. "Suck my cock, Holly!" Holly takes the dildo in her mouth and bobs her head rapidly as I double-fuck her from behind. "Choke, Holly. Hit your tonsils." Holly gags, but holds like a champ, and a line of spit runs down the length of Sophie's cock. "There we go," she says. "Now hold still while I fuck your mouth." Holly holds her eyes on the camera as Sophie humps her face from underneath.

"Would you like one more, Holly?" I ask. "Do you think you can take it?"

"I'll take it for you!"

"Good girl," I say, and give a good push, forcing another knob to invade her back door.

"Fuuuuuuuccckkkk!" she exclaims as the fourth knob goes in her ass, my ruler cock still stuffing her cunt.

"Who's pussy is this, Holly? Who's ass is this?"

"Yours, Dana!"

"It's my playground, isn't it?" I'm fucking her pussy with long, fast stabs.

"Yes, it's your playground!" She barely gets the words out when Sophie shoves her cock back in her mouth, fucking her face again.

"Suck it, Holly! Sophie says suck my cock!" The rubber cock is really sloppy with all of Holly's drool. Sophie jiggers the cock rapidly in Holly's mouth, and is rewarded with a "glug glug glug glug glug." She takes her dildo out of Holly's mouth and slaps her cheek with it. "That's my girl!"

"Back up on this cock, Holly! Fuck yourself with it!" I command her. She starts rocking her hips back and forth, getting herself off on my cock. Her mouth is locked in place around Sophie's cock, never letting up contact as she bounces on mine.

After a couple minutes, I grab her hips and take charge. "Baby girl likes this cock," I say, backing it all the way out. "You're gonna feel my whole length." I push it all the way in, then back out and back in a few times more, followed by some fast strokes. Sophie is working her cock on Holly's face like she's a two-dollar whore.

I can sense that Holly is right on the edge of cumming. With one swift pull, I jerk the buttplug out, my cock still inside to give her the maximum sensation. Her asshole goes pop-pop-pop-pop as the knobs pass her O-ring. "Nnnnnnnggggg," Holly exclaims as she bites down on Sophie's cock, and then collapses onto one elbow.

After a minute of recuperating, Holly looks up at Sophie and asks with a grin, "What's next?"

Sophie teasingly slaps her cock against Holly's cheek. "Next... you're gonna take this fat fucker."

Holly turns around and starts stroking my cock with her hand. She flicks the tip with her tongue, then swirls it around. She puts the head in her mouth and then backs it out, dragging her lips across the shape. She doesn't even look at me; she just looks at my cock. With affection. And with a swift gulp, she takes half my length in her mouth and starts bobbing her head, one hand on the bed and the other on the base of my cock.

Sophie gets her cock well-lubricated, then smears a fresh dollop on Holly. She presses the fat head of her dildo against Holly's shithole and eases it in. She hands Holly a vibrator and tells her, "Hold this against your clit. It will help." Holly takes the vibrator and holds it against her button as instructed, and her asshole slowly loosens up around Sophie's cock.

Sophie gently fucks her with half-strokes, working it in a little bit deeper each time. "Mmgmgsn," Holly says, as she feels her back tunnel getting filled up.

"Don't give me that, you little bitch!" Sophie chides her, still working her cock in deeper. "I'm not even in yet! You take this cock, Holly! You picked it out! You take it!"

On my end, Holly is trying hard to take my cock all the way down, but it's escaping her. She's getting down to the 6-inch mark, 7 on a good stroke. "That's right, baby," I congratulate her. "Suck it just like that." Holly pauses on her head bobs to let it rest in her mouth. Not wanting to do nothing, though, she sticks her tongue out and strokes it on the under side of my cock. "Look up here," I tell her. Her eyes make contact with mine. I'm holding the camera. I can barely see the 6-inch mark peeking from between her lips. "Now wiggle that tongue. Lemme see it." I hold the camera down to the side to get a profile view of my cock deep in her mouth, her tongue sticking out underneath and licking back and forth across the bottom side of my cock. "That fat cock is going deep in your ass, isn't it?" I ask her. She grins as best she can and nods the affirmative, my cock bobbing up and down with the motion of her head.

Finally, Sophie's hips hit Holly's cheeks as her cock bottoms out. She's got the whole 8 inches of her fat cock in Holly's rectum. After a pause to let Holly's ass adjust, Sophie starts making long strokes up in her. I take my cock out of Holly's mouth and push her head down to the mattress; as much as I love having my cock in her mouth, right now I want to hear her moan and cry as her ass gets fucked.

"Now I'm in there," Sophie says, making long strokes that get a little faster each time. "Now I'm in there. Feel good, Holly?"

"Yeeesssss." She's face down, ass up.

"Is this what you wanted?" Sophie's strokes are really solid.

"Yeeeesssss."

"You get what you asked for." Sophie does some fast stabs.

"Ooooooh ooohh ooooh." Holly drops the vibrator, and starts rubbing her clit with her hand.

"What did I say? Answer me!" Sophie is now giving her a true ass pounding.

"I g-get w-what I asked for," Holly stammers.

"You get what you asked for. This fat cock deep in your ass." Sophie takes it all the way out a couple times to see the gape, then puts it back in and starts pounding her again.

"Nnnaghgsn," Holly blurts out as she starts to squirt. Juice is squirting out of her cunt with every stroke. I'm so glad I've got the camera back there to capture it all. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" Her fingers are clutching at the air.

"What's my name!?" Sophie yells at her. She might as well be branding her name on Holly's ass, she's fucking her so well.

"It's Sophie! It's Sophie! Sophie Sophie Sophie!"

Sophie abruptly stops and pulls out, taking her cock away.

"Noooo! Don't stop! Don't stop fucking me!!"

"We aren't stopping," I tell her, my face bent down next to hers. "Now get your ass on my cock!!" I command, lying down on the bed.

Holly crawls over and straddles me, one hand guiding my cock into her waiting back alley. She eases herself down onto it and bounces up and down, slowly at first, then gaining speed. Still, it's not fast or hard enough to satisfy me.

"Enough of this nice shit," I tell her, grabbing hold of her ass and taking command. Holding her ass elevated, I start jerking my hips up, fiercely fucking her ass from below, my cock working like a piston in her dirt pipe.

"Fuck her good, Dana!" Sophie encourages me. Holly is speechless as I'm drilling her from below, eyes closed, mouth agape, lost in the sensation.

"Sophie Says take that cock, Holly!"

"Yes, ma'am... I'm taking it," she utters, eyes still closed.

I love watching the inch marks on my ruler cock going in and out of her ass, from 1 to 9, 1 to 9. This dildo is one of the best investments I've ever made.

Finally, Sophie decides that she wants in on the action again. "All right, Dana," she tells me, "you stay in her ass. I'm gonna get in her pussy. Hold her down for me."

I pull Holly's ass down onto my cock, then pull her torso back onto me. Pulling her thighs up tight, I wrap my arms around them, and then around the back of her neck, holding her in a Full Nelson. My cock is still deep in her ass. My arms have her body locked up, her pussy in a prime position for Sophie to get in there and have her way.

"Are you in there, Dana?" Sophie asks me, stroking her cock.

"Yeah, I'm in there," I say assuredly.

"Good," Sophie says, looking directly in Holly's eyes as she moves into position. "I'm goin' in, too." She suddenly stops, remembering something. "Oh yeah! I almost forgot. The panties!" Sophie grabs cum-soaked g-string and wraps it over Holly's head, affixing the wet, sticky, smelly patch right over her mouth and nose. "There we go," she says. "I know you love pussy cum, Holly, so have some of your own." Holly giggles and licks the fabric with her tongue.

Sophie gets back between Holly's legs and eases her rubber cock into the waiting pussy. "Nnnnnggghh," Holly moans as the dildo fills her and stretches her out. It takes several strokes for Sophie to get it in all the way. Still upright on her knees, Sophie works it back and forth slowly until Holly's cunt settles around it. "You like that, Holly? Does that feel good?"

"Uh huh," she nods.

"All stuffed up in both your holes."

Again, she nods.

Sophie leans forward and drapes herself over the top of Holly. She's teasing her with just the tip of her cock. "I told you you're gonna take both these cocks, didn't I? All the way?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, now you take this cock," she commands and drives her strap-on all the way inside.

"Uuuuuuuuhhh," Holly exclaims as the rubber shaft suddenly expands and fills her dripping wet love tunnel.

Sophie fucks her pussy fiercely, like she's punching through concrete. I'm bucking my hips from below, working her ass as well as physics allows. Holly squints her eyes and hangs on through the double penetration. All of our fucking makes her feet swing in circles, the only part of her free to move; otherwise, she's tied up like a fuck pretzel with one hole underneath, one hole on top, and some cum-soaked pink panties wrapped across her face.

"Nnnyyaaahhh!! Oooow! Ooooow! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"I still haven't heard a Thank You, Holly! Where's your appreciation?"

"Thank you for fucking my pussy! Thank you for fucking my ass! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Just please keep fucking me!"

"You get what you asked for, Holly! Now cum on these cocks!"

Pussy juice is flowing out of Holly's cunt, down her thighs and onto mine. Sophie's rubber dildo has a thick white foam of Holly's juice coating it. Holly's legs go stiff and push against my arms as a massive orgasm overtakes her. "I'm cumminnnnnnngggg!!" she yells.

As the orgasm subsides, Sophie pulls out and climbs off, lying down to the side of us. I release my hold on Holly. She eases herself off of me and lies down, taking the panties off her face and draping herself across me. We all lie there quietly for several minutes.

Eventually, Sophie leans forward and gently kisses Holly's butt cheek. In an off-handed way, she casually remarks, "Gawd, your ass is so beautiful, Holly. I love licking your asshole." With a light smack on Holly's ass, Sophie says, "Why don't you come spend the night with me? I can eat your asshole for breakfast."

"Can't do that. I'm Dana's girl," Holly replies, squeezing my hand in affection. "Tell ya what, though. If you wanna stay with us tonight, there's always dinner and dessert... and maybe even a midnight snack."

12