Dana Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brendan was overcome with feelings of warmth and kindness for his beautiful, smart, lovely sister. He moved his hands up to her neck and then explored to her hair. He moved his fingers through her hair, gently scratching her scalp. He then moved down to her temples, slowly pressing them and simultaneously using his thumbs to caress her ears and earlobes. Because he remained sitting on her bum, as he reached forward his crotch pressed harder onto her butt than ever.

This latest maneuver sent sparks flying through Dana's body – she loved the feeling of his hands on her scalp and ears, and his hard cock pressing into her butt made her pussy tingle, and seem to melt with wetness. She knew she was hot between her lips.

Without thinking too much about it, Dana flipped over. Her brother tipped over slightly, but when he regained his balance he was straddling the front side of his sister's body. Her nipples stood out visibly from her breasts. And as he lowered into a sitting position again he realized the his cock was pressing into the lower part of her belly, inches from her pussy.

"Time for this half to get some attention, little brother," she said. Her voice was low now, just above a whisper. It was dripping with sultriness.

Initially, Brendan started to massage her sides, but his eyes were locked on her breasts. Slowly, he moved his hands up and over them, and sensing her willingness, he grasped her tits and pressed them together. They felt wonderful, with soft skin, but a real firmness underneath. He pinched her nipples gently between his thumb and forefinger. The nubbins were stiff as pebbles as he rolled them around her chest with his palms. He felt like he could massage her chest forever and not get bored.

Dana was starting to lose control. She realized she was pressing her thighs together and squeezing her cunt muscles together. Her brother's attention to her breasts was driving her wild and she was extremely aware of his rod pressing into her belly. It was clear that Brendan wasn't going to move anything along – he was basically transfixed by her breasts. But Dana didn't want to make any moves herself. She was perfectly content to simply open up another avenue for Brendan's exploration.

Dana placed her hands on Brendan's and slowly moved them downwards. She place them on the waistband of her shorts, making clear what she wanted. Brendan willingly complied, pulling her shorts off and exposing his sister's glistening cunt. There was a light patch of fur above her pussy, a "landing pad," as they say. But otherwise, she was clean shaven. Her cunt was in bloom, as her inflamed inner lips were exposed to Brendan's view and copious amounts of fluid coated the whole area. Dana could even feel the slow trickle of her cunt cream move slowly towards her asshole.

Brendan looked at Dana's pussy like it was the finest work of art in the world. It captivated him, and seemed to narrow the entire world into this one heavenly hole, and its fleshy adornments. The room smelled heavily of her musk.

Brendan surprised both himself and Dana by diving in tongue-first. He was not experienced in matters of cunt-licking, but he was on auto-pilot anyhow. Dana gasped as his tongue plunged into her cunthole, and his face pressed on her box. The tongue soon withdrew and licked heavily up and down her juicy lips, causing Dana to squeal and gasp with pleasure. In no time, Brendan found her clit and sucked it into his mouth while flicking at it with his tongue. This sent Dana over the edge, and she nearly cried out as she orgasmed. Fluids streamed out of her cunt and dressed her brother's chin.

After Dana peaked, Brendan didn't know to subside his aggressive suckling. She had to grab his head in her hands to move him away from her sensitive clitoris. She pulled him up to her and kissed him sloppily, delving into his mouth with her tongue. She tasted her own juices all over his lips and tongue and it made her feel dangerous and wildly sexual.

But she was done yet, and pushed his head back down between her legs. For nearly half an hour he feasted on her cunny, licking, nipping and suckling every bit of her pussy flesh, inside and out. Both of them became lost to a kind of delirium as Brendan couldn't get enough of her lips, her hole, her clit, and moved energetically between her parts with the enthusiasm of a child at an amusement park. Dana meanwhile had entered a kind of mushy-brained trance, losing track of reality as she faded into and out of orgasmic bliss.

Brendan soon needed some satisfaction of his own, and he had an idea of how to get it. He lapped at the delicious cunt one last time and then removed his mouth from her honey pot. The sight of her cunt was beautiful, and as soon as he considered the possibility of burying his cock in her warm slot, he couldn't resist the idea.

He undid his pants and freed his raging cock. It had been confined in his pants for what seemed like hours. Now it bobbed in front of him as he spread apart his sister's pussy lips, exposing her pink center. He looked at his sister, and saw that she knew exactly what he was doing, and was smiling at him.

Dana was unbelievably satisfied. She couldn't remember having so many orgasms, or ever having her cunt pleasured so enthusiastically. Combined with the weed, which increased the sensations and made her even hornier, she was in bliss. But the one thing she hadn't gotten was now bobbing in front of her cunny. It was big, and its mushroom head looked angry and slightly menacing. She wondered if she had ever been fucked by something so large before, and the thought made her pussy contract once again. She smiled at her brother to let him know she was ready.

He positioned his cockhead at her entrance and pressed slightly. The bulbous knob was apparently larger than her passageway, and she would have to stretch to accommodate him. He pressed a bit harder and the head slipped into her tunnel, as Dana purred. Brendan pushed in a little bit by little bit, and as he did so he lowered his body onto hers. By the time he was face to face with his sister, he was nearly halfway buried in her cunt.

She bit his lower lip, and then slipped her tongue into his mouth. They kissed deeply, sliding their tongues against one another. As they did so, Dana wrapped her legs around Brendan and pushed him into her. With a powerful thrust, he was buried to the hilt.

Dana loved the feeling of being stuffed full with cock. Her pussy walls clung tightly as they were stretched by the invading penis. Dana sucked on her brother's earlobe and then whispered to him.

"Fuck me."

Brendan had been content to simply enjoy the tight grasp of his sister's pussy on his cock. His cock had been ready to shoot for several hours, and he wanted to enjoy the feeling of his sisters legs wrapped around him while he was buried inside her. But her words left him no choice but to obey.

Even as he started moving in and out of her, he felt his cum start to rise through his cock. While he fucked her he did so knowing that he couldn't hold back, that he would burst inside of her at any minute. But that made him fuck even harder and with wild abandon. All thoughts left his head, as his world centered on the cum boiling up through his penis, and the hot tight cunt of his sister, into which he would release his load.

Brendan buried his face against his sister's neck, and shoved as deep into her quim as possible as his penis finally spasmed and sent a volley of cum splashing against her cervix. His butt flexed, he held her shoulders tight with his arms, and he fucked into her hard with each stream of cum that he spewed into her depths.

Dana's pussy greeted the torrent of sticky jizzum with an orgasmic spasm to match her brother's. Her eyes lost focus and the world dissolved into pure sensation. Her pussy clenched hard on her brother's bone, effectively milking it of every drop of semen that could be had.

Simultaneously, the tension collapsed, and Brendan's sweaty body fell languidly onto his sister. His chest slid against her breasts, lubricated by a sheen of sweat. They lay there for a moment, with Brendan's head still buried against his older sister's neck and his cock, still hard, buried in her sloppy cunt, as the two of them breathed hard from their exertions.

After a few moments, Brendan lifted his head and looked into his sister's eyes. Much had changed. Instead of the lustful, sensual fire from the last few hours, she had recomposed herself. She was back to being his older sister, with those bright eyes, that somehow looked through you, signaling detachment, if not boredom. There would be no more loving. She was simply waiting for him to get off of her and take his cock out of her pussy.

So he did. He pushed off, withdrew his cock, and slid to her side. She sat up, moved to the edge of the bed and fetched her shorts and shirt. Brendan watched as she lifted one leg and then the other to slide on her shorts. He noted with pleasure that a large dollop of sperm slipped out of her pussyhole and on to his bed as she performed this operation.

It was nearly midnight and Dana's mind reeled at having wasted a whole evening, on top of the fact that she just got high with, and ended up fucking, her own brother. She needed to get to her room, get some shuteye and find a way to work on her paper the next day.

Walking to the doorway she quietly turned the knob and slipped out, shutting the door behind her. She headed back towards her room and was nearly there when she saw the top of her mother's head, climbing the stairs. She froze! She was stuck. There was no way Dana could make it back to Brendan's room before her mom saw her. But if she continued towards her own room, she would run straight into her mother. A perceptive woman such as Ann would not miss the numerous signs that Dana had been freshly fucked: toussled hair, hard nipples, semen dripping down her thigh, the obvious odors. But escaping into Brendan's room might cause her mom to follow, where she would see all of those signs, plus a naked Brendan, a messed up bed and a huge bong with weed still in it. Dana's only choice was to move forward, confront her mother, and get to the safety of her own room.

Ann caught sight of Dana in the hallway and greeted her. "Hi honey. How is your work going?"

"Ok."

Ann moved close to Dana, but stopped short. Her nose twitched and her eyes quickly looked her daughter once over.

"Very well. Good night." Ann did not kiss her daughter good night, and gave her a wide berth as she walked past in the hallway.

Both women then found the doors to their respective bedrooms and shut themselves in for the night.

12