Dana's Degradation

Story Info
College Slut will do anything to be Jessica's Sub.
9.8k words
4.53
96.8k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,500 Followers

"You like that don't you bitch? You love being taken like a fucking dog, don't you bitch?"

The guy (Dana did not even recall his name) was a construction worker and spoke like one. His hands were rough as he slapped the 19 year old college girl's ass and tugged harshly on her raven haired tresses while he fucked her hard from behind.

She loved it.

"Yeah! Fuck me like a bitch! Yeah, screw me like the dirty slut I am!"

Pretty much everyone on campus that knew Dana as a sweet, hard working student that helped on the student magazine and did charity work would be hard pressed to recognise the kinky slut that was bent over her single bed being pounded from behind by this mountain of a man and loving it.

The guy's balls were slapping noisily on Dana's ass with each stroke as his hard dick rammed in then out and Dana found herself unable to stop a constant stream of grunts and moans and exclamations as she got nearer and nearer to cumming. Then she was beaten to the punch as the guy gave a long, low moan and plucked his cock from her slick pussy and then exploded a load of cum all over her lower back and ass before rolling over. Dana was frustrated as all hell, she had been so close to cumming herself yet the bastard was already looking around her room for his clothes. He saw her look of disappointment and smirked.

"Sorry babe, guess you're just too slow, anyway I'm late for work. Good fuck though!"

Dana snorted as the hunk got dressed and out of her room in record speed and once he was out she rolled onto her back and reached her fingers down between her legs and began to play with her soaking, shaven pussy. The young girl's mind began to search for a suitable image to masturbate to to get her off and it certainly wasn't the guy so recently departed she dreamed of. No, immediately an image of Jessica Chalmers came to mind. Jessica was the most gorgeous girl on campus, she had long red hair, green eyes a perfect body and a hell of a reputation. She was a couple of years above Dana and was the president of a sorority and also the schools equestrian captain. Popular rumour had it that Jessica was also very much into fetish and had a reputation as being very domme and preferring girls but would play with a boy if it pleased her. How much of that was true Dana did not know but she certainly liked to believe it all and as she fingered herself towards climax a mental image of Jessica sporting a huge strap on and fucking Dana from behind whilst choking her with a big leather belt was unshiftable from her mind.

God, Dana was so aroused and her pussy was leaking all over her fingers as they played with herself. First the fucking then this extreme fantasy had sent her over the edge and despite trying to bite her lips to keep quiet she failed and gasped and moaned desperately.

"Oh, ah, that's it. Yes! Oh Jessica, fuck me! Choke me! Oh Jess! Yes!"

Dana came in a rush, her eyes screwed closed, her breath held then exhaled in a series of gasps and she squirted a load of juices up and out all over her bedclothes. After she lay there gasping and catching her breathe then finally opened her eyes. Standing in the open doorway of her bedroom was her roommate, Tiffany.

"God that was hot Dana! I'm guessing the Jessica was Jessica Chalmers, was it?"

Dana demurely nodded, Tiff knew how dirty she could be so Dana didn't worry that she had seen and heard her and indeed didn't even bother to cover her exposed and naked body as she lay on top of her bed.

"How was the guy?"

"Not bad, had a big dick, but he was only interested in himself once he had cum he couldn't wait to disappear!"

"God, men are such shits! So you just had to cum I guess?"

By now Tiffany was balanced on the edge of Dana's bed. She was a petite brunette with few inhibitions and it didn't bother her that she was probably sitting in some of Dana's juices or that her nightgown was open somewhat and Dana was clearly peering at her nearly visible tits.

"Yeah. Sorry babe, if I wakened you, I was trying to keep the noise down, honest."

"I bet! All I heard was Jessica! Jessica! Man you have such a crush on that bitch, don't you? You have heard about her? What she's into? Or is that what does it for you?"

Dana's silence spoke volumes and Tiffany just laughed and got up and headed into the kitchen to fix herself some toast.

*

Later that morning Dana sat in her psychology lecture barely listening as she replayed her fantasy over and over in her head. She realised she was becoming obsessed with Jessica even while acknowledging that the older girl probably wasn't even aware that Dana existed. She pushed her glasses (used in class only) back up her nose and tried to look interested but it was hard when her mind could not escape the dream of being taken roughly by this sexy, dominant student. This time Jessica was in full horse riding gear, helmet, jodhpurs and boots as well as brandishing a riding crop. Dana was naked, on her hands and knees and wearing a large saddle over her. Bizarrely in the vision she had a tail, visible as Jessica took her seat atop Dana and began to thrash her ass cheeks with the stinging crop. She gave a too loud sigh as she imagined this and got a few other students looking round which disrupted her dream and forced her to recover her composure again. God, it had been intense!

As fate would have it when the class was over Dana left the room and literally bumped straight into Jessica, knocking a folder and books from the older girl's hands. The red head exclaimed loudly.

"God sakes! Look where you're going you fucking nerd!"

Dana blushed noticeably as Jessica raged at her. She stuttered and stammered before bending and trying to pick up the items she had knocked down. But she even made a mess of that, doing it too quickly and one of the folders once again slid to the floor.

"God! What are you? Fucking hopeless?"

Dana apologised weakly but was caught in the bizarre sensation of feeling turned on at being spoken to like that in such a public place and by the girl she had masturbated about that morning and just spent a class dreaming about. Jessica roughly grabbed the last of her fallen books from Dana's hands and treated her to a glare of utter contempt before marching off trailed by her friends, who tittered and laughed openly as Dana stood there staring after them.

*

Two days later Tiffany literally jumped on Dana as she came in the flat door.

"Guess what Dana? Guess? Oh, you'll never guess!!"

Taken aback by her normally cool flatmate's exuberance Dana had to literally palm her back to create some space before speaking.

"I dunno, you've won the lottery? You've got that sex scene in the next Twilight film? What?"

Tiffany was bursting with excitement but managed to calm herself enough to hand a piece of card to her mate. Dana stared at it, it was pink with a funny looking X in the middle and a number 24 in the bottom right hand corner. Dana looked at it but was none the wiser. Tiffany grabbed it back, seeing Dana's confusion.

"What is it?"

"That, my not in the know friend is an invite. An invite to the coolest, sexiest fetish party on campus. Hosted by none other than 'Mistress' Jessica Chalmers, in the confines of Sigma Delta Fraternity house between them and the Sorority House that Jessica is leader of."

"Oh. My. God. How did you get this? You lucky bitch!"

Tiffany tapped her nose and refused to tell that but did elaborate further on the nature of the invite and the party.

"Like I say it's meant to be the ultimate fetish party. There are thirty of these tickets and they go to girls they want for 'entertainment'. I don't really know what that entails other than I got told to turn up in as sexy fetish gear as I could and to make sure I had a mask because you wouldn't want everybody at the party to know some of things you might end up doing!"

Only after a few more minutes did it dawn of Dana that it was just Tiffany that was invited and excited though she was Dana was not. Tiffany saw the realisation hit then played her own trump card.

"But you know babe, I don't really have to go. It doesn't bother me too much. I mean, it's not me that has a major crush on Jessica is it?"

"What? Wow, you'd let me have your ticket?! Tiff you are the best."

Tiffany held the ticket up out of Dana's reach and taunted her playfully with it.

"Oh you're going to have to earn it babe, but yeah you can have it- for a price!"

That price was the night spent with her head buried between Tiffany's thighs licking and sucking her friends sopping wet pussy to multiple orgasms. It was hardly a hardship and both girls got off from it and indeed collapsed into bed together that night cuddling and sharing sweet dreams.

*

The next morning, and with Tiffany's juices still in her taste buds, saw Dana go for a long, hard run. She was quite the athlete, found it quite the way to work out some of her frustrations and think over any things that were going on in her mind - and right then she had plenty to think about. She had 'earned' the ticket and got it from Tiff but now she was second guessing herself. It was a very public way to potentially have your kinky side outed. Dana was very liberated sexually but she didn't want that being public knowledge, on campus and around town she portrayed a very good girl persona, well mannered, not wild or flirtatious and very conservative. Still, she thought, she would have her identity hidden with a mask. But that was another issue, she didn't have an outfit that realistically she could wear to a fetish party. Let alone one that would let her stand out and get Mistress Jessica's eye with.

As Jessica's name went around in her mind she started remembering her berating her publicly in the corridor the other day and how wet it had left her. Subconsciously Dana was taking the route that wound around the stables and riding fields of the campus and a few minutes later Dana stopped to rest for a moment while staring across at a horse jumping practice. As if she had just willed her into being Dana watched as Jessica strode out from the stables into the field. God she looked fucking fit! Dana couldn't hear everything that was being said but the haughty red head was brow beating one of her team-mates and her body language was dominant and overpowering to the point that Dana actually thought she might strike her team mate. She didn't though and quickly turned on her heel after berating her colleague but not before a hard glare at the figure watching them from across the field. Dana was sure that she couldn't be recognised at that distance but even so she felt Jessica's eyes burn into her as she turned tail and began jogging off, away from the equestrian arena.

*

That Saturday Dana decided to head into town and see if she could find something suitable to wear to the party. She wanted something striking that would make her feel special, which she would stand out from the crowd in. However, she quickly became aware that this would be difficult as all the fetish wear she found in the dedicated shops were priced way out of her spending power.

So it was she stood gloomily eyeing up yet another gorgeous, kinky creation in a little shop she had found called "KINK COUTURE" and suppressing any thoughts she was having towards shoplifting something. It was a strange shaped shop, hidden away at the end of an alley and in the fifteen minutes Dana had been in it eying up various outfits no one else had entered. The only other person in the shop was a strange looking man at the till, openly reading a BDSM pornographic magazine. Finally, he reached the end and decided to approach this customer. Just as he did Dana found the perfect outfit - a pink, rubber number that had holes in all the right places and would totally suit her slim, attractive body. Apparently the guy thought so too as he gave a long wolf whistle before speaking.

"Wow babe, you would look a million bucks in that! What is it for? A Party? A meet? Tell me."

Dana was a little taken aback but thought there was no harm, it wasn't like she would see this guy again, was it?

"Um yeah, it's for a party and I really wanna impress a Domme girl. I reckon I just have to stand out somehow. But, oh, I hadn't seen the price, sorry, no way could I afford this."

The guy stared at her and thought a little.

"Tell you what, I just have to see you in that outfit, why don't you go try it on. No pressure! But if you like maybe we can work out a deal for you to hire it instead of buying it, or work something else out, eh?"

Dana knew that there would be more to it than that but right then she was desperate. In her mind she needed that outfit to make her mark at this party, to get Jessica's attention. So, against her better judgement she nodded and agreed and took the outfit off the rail and headed to the changing room. Somewhat to her consternation the guy followed right behind her. The changing room was a sparse affair. A small but thick curtain drawing back to reveal a solitary clothes hanger. Before Dana could talk herself out of doing this she busied herself with taking off her garments, even her bra just leaving her tiny G-string on.

"You won't be able to wear that with the dress darling" called out the shop owner and Dana nearly died when she looked up and saw him peering over the curtain at her near naked body.

He laughed at her modesty.

"Oh please darling! Look at that dress, do you really expect me to believe you're not an exhibitionist? I don't think so. Besides, I've seen more tits and ass in that cubicle than you could comprehend, trust me, take off that bit of fluff between your legs and slide that baby on!"

Fuck it! Thought Dana. It wasn't as if she would come back here anyway. And that dress looked to die for. She quickly stepped out of her underwear and grabbed the pink and white PVC affair. It fit perfectly but given the material she had some trouble pulling it down over her nubile, lithe body. But once it was in place she felt it like a second skin. She adjusted the top so that the white, studded collar attached at the top slipped neatly around her neck. There was a diamond shape cut at the bosom of the outfit so that a most of the side of each of her breasts was more than visible. Then she pulled at the back of the dress so that the hole cut in the outfit there covered her ass crack and half her ass was on full display.

With a surge of confidence she hauled back the curtain and strutted out into the shop. She looked amazing and as she caught herself in the mirror she was blown away by how she looked.

"I need shoes and a mask too. Got any that would go with this?"

Suddenly Dana felt way more confident and she watched as the shop owner smirked at her. He turned and rummaged in some boxes and rose up with a matching pink and white fetish hood. There were circled holes for her eyes, nose and mouth and a hole at the back so hair could be passed through in a ponytail. The shoes were equally amazing, six inch heels also in pink she went to grab them but the man drew them back.

"Ah, ah, ah! Not so fast young lady. You can have the lot, for the night, weekend, week, whatever you require but first you need to pay me."

They both knew he wasn't talking cash so Dana swallowed her pride and cut to the chase, she must have this outfit, she knew it would get Jessica for her.

"OK. A blow job? I'll suck you off for the outfit?"

He laughed at her suggestion.

"It's a start babe, but that whole ensemble is over $350. You really think your head is worth that? Well let's see, on your knees and get started."

The creep unzipped his trousers and flipped out a rapidly hardening six inch cock and slapped it in his hand as Dana gulped and nervously dropped to her knees. What the hell was she doing here?

Dana rocked back on her heels as the guy stepped forward quickly and jammed his dick right into her mouth,. She quickly gagged and tried to pull herself off but his hands reached down and grabbed her ears and held her face in place so she couldn't escape. She looked up at him with wide appealing eyes but he just sneered down at her.

"Sorry bitch, but we're gonna have to make this worthwhile if you want that fucking outfit."

She felt so cheap as he mouth raped her. His cock pounded in and out of her mouth at a frightening pace and all she could do was drool huge trails of saliva out of her mouth and gurgle like a simpleton as he used her mouth thoroughly, his balls slapping noisily on her chin. Just as she was sure he must cum he plucked his dick from her gasping lips and in an instant used her long, dark hair to pull her around and as he got down on his knees behind her he rolled up the tight plastic hem of her fetish outfit. Before she could regain anything like composure he was at her, his cock pressing hard against her asshole and shoving its way inside. He was ass fucking her!

Dana was in a daze. This had all happened so quickly and as much as she enjoyed sex she was not really enjoying this whole experience. She felt like such a whore. And she was. She was letting this filthy bastard treat her like this just so she could get this killer outfit, just so she could slut herself up as much as possible to try and attract another girls attention. She had been fucked in the ass before but never quite in such sleazy, dirty circumstances and she wanted to be physically sick as he half stood behind her and pounded into her ass as her face rubbed back and forth on the floor of the shop. At any moment someone could come in the door and catch them like this.

Again without word or warning he removed his dick from her and this time spun her around again and thrust his dick, fresh from Dana's ass, straight into her shocked mouth again. It took a moment for the sexy student to realise what he had just done and by the time she made to complain he was banging her mouth again with his shit stained dick. He grabbed her hair and held on tight as he bucked his hips back and forth and with an animalistic growl he came in a sticky torrent deep in Dana's gullet. She just knelt there and let his seed soak down her throat the taste a horrible mixture of his sour semen and her own ass.

He leaned back against his counter squeezing the last of his seed into a garbage bin before getting dressed again. He had a triumphant look on his face while Dana looked like she hated herself right then. She said nothing as he picked up her handbag and rummaged through it for her student card. He wrote down her name and details before addressing her.

"Well Ok Dana, I guess we've got a deal. You can take the dress, hood and shoes until your party. When you return it and we have a re-run of this afternoon. That should just about cover things. Deal?"

Dana hated herself right then but she still nodded her agreement before getting up and going to the dressing room and getting out of the outfit she had just paid so dearly for. She got dressed in double time and got her stuff together while never once making eye contact with the shop owner but as she gathered her bags up he called out with a final warning.

"Missy, be sure to call again, but I tell you if that outfit is damaged in anyway then you'll not just be paying me back but I'll invite a few friends along as well, you understand?"

Dana nodded and got out of the shop and into the daylight again. She held her bags tight and hurried away, her shopping done for the day. She still couldn't quite believe what she had done to get this outfit and hoped beyond all hope that it would lead to her ultimate goal of attracting Jessica to her in some way, shape or form.

*

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!"

Dana could not help but grin at Tiffany's reaction as she modelled her 'purchases' that night back at their flat. Dana stood there in her full regalia and relished her friends reaction to her. She somehow stood up in the impossible heels of the pink shoes. The pink PVC outfit clung to her curves perfectly, the collar dug tightly into her throat and the hood covered her face entirely bar her eyes, nose and mouth while her hair hung in a long, dark ponytail from the hole at the back.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,500 Followers