Dance For Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It surprised me that Faye had seen me touch another dancer some weeks before, but had not been sure if she could let a customer do it to her. She had wondered just what I did under Mitch's hanging skirt, and although she knew I was touching her, when she challenged Mitch, she would not admit to what I had been doing. Curiousity had 'killed the cat', and Faye decided to find out for herself, and the incident with the blonde 'dancer' was the perfect opportunity. Faye admitted that she could see why Mitch spent so much time on my knee, and why she always had a smile on her face after. I took the chance while Faye was telling me this to lick her juices off of my fingers, "MMMMMmmmm!!!" I exclaimed, "You taste good Faye, just like I knew you would!". "You mean you thought 'bout how Id taste before tonight?" she looked stunned. I told her I had thought about it everytime I had seen her, and just hoped I would get the chance to find out. "Oh, you'll get more than just a chance, if you want to that is?". But that offer was taken up outside, in a local hotel room, and yes, she did taste even better first-hand.

CHAPTER FIVE:MARY

This chapter is a lilltle long-winded, but I have to explain what I was doing in Blackpool in the first place, so here goes.

I was the company 'troubleshooter' at the time I travelled up to Blackpool, to investigate why one of our chain of seven shops was not making the usual sums of money. I was to assume the role of a customer, as the shop manager did not know me, and I could enter, purchase, and generally act as a normal 'punter' would. The only thing that might give me away was my accent, but then that is why I was good at my job, I have a knack for putting on accents, and then being able to chat at length without letting it slip, handy in my job. I decided to adopt a Mancunian accent, as this would not arouse suspicion. I got chatting to the manager, and purchased several items, deliberately making sure my purchases came to an odd ammount, and would be easily spooted in the days' figures, and he made the excuse that the till had broken as the reason he did not ring the sale up. I knew that he was required to keep a 'log' of the days' sales though, and waited for the call from my people later on that evening. The purchases I had made were not on his daily sales sheet, and I was asked to return to the shop the following morning.

Now this part of the job I could do without, but theft is theft, and I had to tell the manager he was sacked, fortunately experience told me to be wary, and I had engeged the services of a local 'bouncer' to assist in his departure, and it was a good job I did. But that really is another story.

Any way. finally onto the meat that you have been expecting. Obviously, you cannot replace a manager in five minutes, so I had been asked to stay up here for a few days while a new manager was found, and then sent up here to take charge of the shop. I dedcided to go out on that night, having not ventured out on the first night, other than to take a walk along central pier, so hopping in my car, I made for a club I had been told of by dancers in the midlands table dance club I usually frequented.

Most of the girls who danced at mine, actually came from this part of the country, either Manchester, Liverpool, or the surrounding areas of Lancashire. I do not know if it is something they put in the water up here, but they were always the best, and most sexiest girls who danced for me. The girls who came from London were usually so far up their own arses that they may as well have stayed home for all I cared.

I found the club quite easily, and paid my entrance fee. I liked the way the main room was dark, it gave it a warmer feel, and made you feel less consoius if you got an erection while a girl gyrated in your face. I was dissapointed to find this club was a topless only establishment due to stupid local council laws, but nonetheless I enjoyed several dances from three different, but very attractive ladies before I was joined by a lady who told me her name, and I fell in love with her soft southern irish accent. She had shoulder-length brunette hair, and I will call her Mary, as that is a nice irish name, and I never knew her long enough to give her a 'pet-name'.

Mary really was a delight to chat to, very open and sexy, but with a naughty glint in her eyes that made you erect just chatting to her. She told me she hated the topless only rule, and preferred to dance 'north of the border', and she told me how much she could get away with in Scotland. I decided there and then that I would have to pay a visit up there as soon as I could. She explained, that although she could not take her knickers off, she would let me see what she had, as long as I had her dance for me for the rest of my visit. I agreed immediately, and just hoped her covered parts, and dancing, matched the way I had felt about her so far.

For the next couple of hours I was treated to her lovely body, swaying across me, her small, but perfectly rounded tits, a 34b she later told me, sliding over my lips, and her knickers getting the odd pull to one side, to reveal a neatly shaven pussy. Mary said she was getting turned on by my reaction, as she patted my cock gently between songs, and I played her up. "I don't believe you, your going to have to prove it." I smiled as I looked her right in the eyes, "Oh, you think I'd lie to you, do you?", she teased me back. But on the next dance, as she straddled over one knee, she pulled her thong to one side again, and swayed her hips towards my hand. Her neatly trimmed pussy only glanced across my hand, but as it did, it left a wet trail in its wake. "Shit!"I mouthed, she was wet, very, very wet. That was the best we managed to get away with that night, before the bouncer started to give us the 'evil eye', and we decided not to risk anymore. I asked Mary if she had any plans to dance at my usual club, and she said she would love to, but was up Scotland for the next few weeks. I told her if she ever got down south, I would love her to call me and let me know she was coming, and I would make sure I was there to see her.

It was several months later, having long given up hope of hearing from her that my mobile rang one morning. It was Mary, and she said she was sorry it had taken so long, but she was coming over tomorrow. I told her I would make sure I was in the club on the afternoon, so we could reaquaint ourselves with each other in a quieter atmosphere than on the evening we had had in Blackpool. On entering the club, I was caught on the arm by a girl I called Holly, and she said there was a new girl here, asking for me. She said it was strange, as this was an irish girl who said she had never worked here before. I explained to Holly how we knew each other, and she left to tell Mary I was here.

Both Holly and Mary returned, and it transpired that they had danced together several times in varoius clubs before, and were old friends. Holly asked me why I had never mentioned having gone to Blackpool a while back, and I told her I never mentioned anything about other girls dances with anyone, not even other dancers. Both seemed to like this attitude, and I meant it. Mary asked if I minded if Holly stayed and watched our dances, "Besides," she smiled "It'll give us more cover if she sits next to you, obscuring any wandering eyes view of us." I agreed, and asked if she still intend to dance as she had in Blackpool, she told me she would dance much better than that night, and not too worry about what Holly was going to say, as she would not tell anyone. Holly smiled, "My lips are sealed", she said. "Makes a change you ain't got summat in it girl!!" roared Mary, "Cheeky cow!!", retorted Holly laughing.

The next song was an ideal song for Mary, it was Allanah Miles' 'Black Velvet', and the thudding bass line was good for this kind of stripteasing. As Mary started to dance, she told me to sit back and enjoy it, I intended to. Her top was undone before the first lyrics were sung, and she let herself lean across me, her hands on either side of my head, resting on the back of the couch, her tits almost within reach of my tongue. Mary slowly relaxed her arms, till her nipples dropped into my mouth, and I flicked my tongue over them, while Holly sat and watched. Mary's nipples became hard in my mouth, and she shifted her body, so she was straddling my left knee, allowing Holly to see, as Mary pushed her hand down across my shirt, and rubed my cock through my trousers. I felt her hand grip my cock, and pump the tip, and then felt Holly lean over, "Can I have a feel?", she whispered. I assumed she meant Mary's tits, but she snaked her arm between us, and down onto Mary's in my lap. Mary moved her hand, and Holly wrapped her fingers around my now fully erect cock, squeezing, and working it as far as she could through my trousers. I looked towards Holly face, and she was looking down into my lap, but raised her eyes to smile at me, and blew me a kiss. Mary pulled back from within range of my tongue, and pulled her knickers to one side, revealing that same trimmed pussy. "I bet you want to see this properly too?" she asked. I did not need to answer. Holly removed her hand, as Mary got off my lap, and lifting her skirt, she bent over, her bum towards me, and pulled her thong slowly down her bum. Her legs were parted just enough for me to see her pussy lips as they came into view. I could see a glimmer of moisture as her thong dropped to her ankles in a pool of red nylon, and as she stepped out of them, she left her legs further open. As she again bent at the waist, her hands came around, pulling her asscheeks open, and revealing not only her puckered asshole, but also pulling her delicate pussy lips wide. I almost bent forwards to inhale, then taste her, but thought better of it in a public place, and Mary turned to smile at Holly.

Shuffling back slowly, her pussy came to within a few inches of my hands, perched on my thighs, and I slowly reached forward, touching the soft skin of her asscheeks, and let my fingers run along the crack, and onto her pussy. Swirlong my finger over and around her wet lips, I brought my fingers back to my mouth, tasting her aroma as I licked them clean. Holly's hand returned to my lap, and she puled at my zipper, as Mary's body again blocked any view someone passing by our booth would have. Pulling my zipper completely down, Holly fished into my pants for my cock. Bringing it out into the open, she fully wrapped her hand around it, and began to slowly wank me, all the time pointing it at Mary's juicy pussy lips.

Holly relaxed her grip for a moment, looked around, and then her head ducked into my lap, as she took me into her mouth, and sucked my cock. She only took a few sucks then looked me in the eyes, "Well you reckon its wet enough to get it in here?" she whispered, running her own fingers over mine on Mary's pussy lips.

I cannot describe the pleasure I felt, as Holly held my cock, and giuded me into Mary, as her pussy lowered onto my lap. It was so tight, I thought I would blow bwfore I even entered her, and had to will myslef not to jump up, and start to ram it right in. Mary let her whole weight come to bear on my lap, as Holly took her hand away. I had all my seven inches of cock, buried in Mary's pussy, and I could feel a flow of juice, trickling down my balls, and into my trousers. "I don't think I've been this wet for years" Mary smiled. As I knew her to be only twenty-four, I took this as the compliment it was meant as. I could see Holly rubbing her own tits through her dress, and I moved my arm over to tweak her left nipple. Holly pulled her dress down a little, revealing that her nipples were almost as erect as my cock. I found her nipples were cold, and she said they always were, strange but true. Unlike Mary, Holly had a pert pair of 34c's, and I took this chance to run my fingers over her tits, and told Holly how nice they were. I could feel my cum rising, and told Mary, she pushed back a couple more times, then dropped off my lap, turning to face my cock, as it spewed its load over her smal tities. As I watched my cum drip down her tits, Holly leaned over, and running her tongue over Mary's body, took most of my cum into her mouth. Mary turned to face Holly, and they exchanged a long kiss. Both girls turned to me and licked their lips, "Mmm, nice!!" smiled Holly, "Oh, I 've had better!" laughed Mary. I later found out that they had done this double act before, but it was usually Holly who sat on the guy's lap, and that this was the first time that Mary had felt she liked the guy enough to let him put his cock into her, she usually just jacked the guy off. I felt honoured.

I got to have a re-run later with Holly sitting on me, and she let me blow my cum into her a little, before she leapt off, and took the rest on her tits. Holy's pussy was not as tight as Mary's, but it had beautiful large lips, that seemed to suck on my cock as she lifted herself up and down. As with most girls who went this far, I did not see them again, well too much of a good thing can kill you. But hell, what a way to die..HEE,HEE..!!

CHAPTER SIX: BRIT

I sat one night chatting to two girls I had not met before. As it was quiet, they seemed in no particular rush to move on, so I spent a while just chatting about normal everyday things. We got around to chatting about girls I had had dance for me, and then the taller one asked if I had had any well known models dance for me. I ran off a few names of madels I had met, and then she asked, " So did you enjoy your dance from ****** *****?". I had to admit that I did, but did not remember that much about it, as it was on a busy night, and I had had a bad day, so could not relax and enjoy that particular night. She then asked if I had had a better day today. I told her I had, to which she replied, "Good, cause I am ****** *****!". My obvious embarrassment must have been funny to watch, as both girls shook with laughter. I appologised, and told her how sorry I was I did not recognise her. I will have to make a name up for her here, or I will get confused, so Ill call her 'Brit'. We chatted some more, especially about her well publicised affair with a famous footballer, who played for my favourite team at the time, but has since moved to her city up north, to play for one of their teams.( hope that does not make it too obvious who it is??)

Brit finally asked me if we were going to sit and talk all night, or if I wanted her to remind me how good she danced. I decided on the latter. Brit was a large lady, and I do not mean fat. She was a statuesque 5ft 10ins tall, and had a figure quoted in magazines as '38d-25-38'. All the others girls seemed like three-quarter size people compared to her big frame. Only covered by a white bikini, her parts were barely covered, and it only took a few flicks of her wrists, to reveal her ample charms, leaving her naked in front of me, her long mane of brunette hair, cascading down her back.

I was still having trouble remembering why I had remembered her previous dance, I usually know why a dancer has turned me on. Brit took this chance to remind me. Kneeling between my legs, she ran her hands along my thighs, pushing my hands off of them, and smoothed the material until she came to within a few inches of my hardening cock. Moving her hands more firmly, she brought them around my cock, using both hands to rub along the outline, before clasping the fingers of her right hand around it, and gripping it very hard, making my cock pulsate. I looked down at her, and she at me, as she unwrapped her fingers, before rewrapping them again.

Brit lifted herself up to face me, using my cock as a guide, then swinging her titties across my face, but just out of reach. "So youre enjoying this then?" she smiled, gripping my cock harder again. I could only nod dumbly. She let her nipples glance over my lips, but did not let me lick them, in some ways this more erotic than actually getting to suck them. Brit had long legs, and when she stood close to me, I could virtually get an eye level view of her pussy, all neatly trimmed, just like most models these days, and I could smell the unmistakable aroma of pussy. Brit never spread, or opened her pussy in any way, but was still one of the most arousing women to ever dance for me.

I found out later that she was sacked for offering to shag customers for money. I heard that she was asking £200 for a shag, and I could not help but smile, one of the girls who told me asked why I smiled, and I could not help but admit that she had offered me sex too, but had only asked for £100, so perhaps she was serious when she said she really liked me...l.o.l.??!!!

CHAPTER SEVEN: ELLIE.

Short for 'elephant', that was not a nickname I revealed to her, as it only came about after the night I am to recall. Ellie had a lot of stick sent her way, as although she was a well known model, she was a large girl, not only in cup size, but had plenty of meat all over, not fat, just well-rounded. I liked Ellie though, and had a very enjoyable, if scary night. One thing that struck me though, was her hair, it was thick and a very dark browny-black, and made her look a little Italien.

I had been unable to get to the club for one of my usual afternoon visits, and not knowing if I would be able to get time later that week, I found myself entering the club at around 8pm, on a Thursday evening, not exactly a good time for a nice, quiet, private dance. The place, while not packed, had around half of its seats full, and girls were unlikely to have much time to sit and chat as usual, as well as two of my favourite girls having the attention of a group of well-lagered young guys. I chosse a semi-secluded seat, but had the club's d.j. almost next to me. While he could not directly see me, he only had to lean over the right hand end of his booth to see where I was sat. This was what made me nervous as the night got interesting.

Ellie was not alone, and had a friend with her, I was introduced to Ginger, and a bizarre hour or so ensued. I had another punter sat behind me, and he too had his eye on both girls, and Ellie said the only way she could give me the kind of dances she wanted to, was for Ginger to dance for him while she danced for me. I thought that was an excellent idea, but Ellie also knew that the other punter would want her as well, so we mutually arranged that they would swop every couple of songs or so, so we both got dances off of her. Ginger was not exactly ugly, in fact, she was actually slimmer, and with equally large tits, but I just dont like ginger hair, I cant explain why, I just dont.

I never once asked Ellie, or Ginger for a special show, but both seemed to thrill in being as dirty as they could, despite it not being quiet, and therefore not condusive, to naughtiness. It only took the first few lines of my first dance from Ellie to realise this would be an interesting, if scary adventure. Ellie only had on a blue bikini, and she had her mammoth ( i guess 44f/g cup??) tits out inside a few seconds, and instantly swung them across my face, demanding that i suck on their nipples and bite them. I had to obey, I did not really have much choice, but was not sure it was quiet enough. Ellie straddled my knee, with her bikini bottoms pulled aside, and rubbed her pussy over my hand, which unusually, was rooted to my thigh.

Like I keep saying, it was not quiet, in fact, there were punters everywhere I could see, and half of them seemed to be looking our way, or so my brain told me, probably just a guilt complex. Ellie had the most wonderfuly hairy pussy, a real thick mass of black pubes, and my hand was covered by it, so I took the chance to slip a finger into her, but it was huge, I had three fingers in her before I felt anything around my fingers, and she seemed to love it. Ellie just stared in my eyes while I buried most of my hand up her big pussy, and I could not help but get a hard on too. We had to swop after the next dance, and I was surprised to find that Ginger was none the less as bad, and I had two fingers in her too.