Dance Partner Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the cock was in and she felt Hope's weight shift. She could look up and see that Hope was leaning forward, then she heard the slurping sounds, and she realized that husband and wife were kissing as one fucked a girl they had only met that night and the other was pleasured by that new girl, who had never licked a pussy before. Jenna was actually beginning to relax and enjoy the situation and added sucking pussy lips to her list of first time actions.

Soon Hope and Jenna were both moaning and Amy, or Andy, was thrusting faster and harder. Jenna couldn't believe how good it felt to have a cock inside her again and she responded by thrusting her tongue into Hope's pussy as it rubbed on her face. She felt the wetness on her nose, mouth, chin, even her cheeks as the excess from her mouth spilled out and spread. The fact she was helpless to stop it for some reason made it even more intense for her and when she came she nearly screamed into Hope's pussy.

"That, sweet girl, is why we're way back here in an office. I think if we were any closer to the door they might hear you back at the club. And now, it's going to be my turn." Jenna increased her efforts as Hope rocked faster and soon there was another female crying out, accompanied by an increase in wetness to her pussy. Jenna felt and tasted it as it entered her mouth and she began getting creative, pulling on the lips with her teeth and scooping her tongue in and out of Hope's canal before zoning in on the clit and sucking it. That action caused Hope to gasp and moan.

Then there was the next moan, or more correctly, a grunt. As he neared his climax, Andy pulled out and began stroking along her slit. Jenna tried to cry out, "No, in, in," but it was muffled and then he was launching the first stream of cum. She didn't feel it as it landed on her dress, but she felt the next one, and the few after as he finished emptying his current supply of cum onto her. Only then did he slide back into her pussy and slowly bring her down.

But neither woman was ready to end it and Hope pushed him back out as she bent over and licked up the cum spilled on Jenna's pussy, then just used her tongue on the pussy. A minute later, first Jenna, then Hope climaxed, slowed their licking and sucking, and Hope lay on top of Jenna while they caught their breath.

By the time Hope climbed off the desk, Andy was back as Amy and Hope just needed to straighten her dress. She looked at Amy, then at Jenna. "You know, Jenna, if you're honest you will admit that Amy is one hot looking girl, and I feel like I get a little added bonus about 7 inches long. I'm so lucky." Jenna nodded.

They untied Jenna's ankles first, then her arms. While Hope looked through Jenna's purse for the car key, Amy tied Jenna's hands behind her back and left a little gift at the end of the rope to make it easier to find. Hope raised the key triumphantly and they started to help Jenna stand when Amy said to stop. She picked up the panties off the floor and slid them onto Jenna's legs, then they stood her up and Amy expertly moved the panties back into place where the wetness of her pussy immediately went through the lace. Jenna did laugh a little and looked at Amy. "You put those on better than my ex-husband could get them off."

Hope gave another kiss and stepped back. "How do you feel, Jenna?"

Jenna smiled and sighed. "I feel like letting you tie me to this desk next week and the week after and the week after. Thank you, that was really great, but I would have enjoyed feeling cum shoot inside me."

"Ah, that," Amy said. "The inside shots are reserved for my wife. We may play with other men or women, but there are a few things that we reserve for ourselves so we remember to keep our relationship first."

She thought for a while, then Jenna said, "If my ex wasn't such a selfish bastard, maybe we'd still be together."

Hope took an arm and started guiding the group to the door. "He was just wrong for you. Good luck finding what you want in the future."

Hope locked up behind them and then Hope and Amy guided Jenna to her parking garage, up to the fifth deck, and then used the alarm feature to find the right car. As they opened the door, Jenna said to them, "Maybe what I want is changing. Anyway, do you guys ever do repeats?"

Amy smiled and pulled on Jenna's arm. "With the right person, we may do repeats, but we're players, and we aren't going to get locked in on any one person. Now, on your wrists there is a loop and I've put a small reminder of us on the end of the rope. Pull on the tiny dildo and it will release the loop. Don't drive home until you feel good enough to do that, but the muscle relaxer will wear off soon so you really only need to get the alcohol out of your system."

Hope added, "And here is your purse, on the seat next to you. I'll lock the doors," as she pushed the button and four clicks responded, "and we say good night and thank you for a wonderful time."

The door closed before Jenna could reply and she was left bound in her car watching Hope and Amy walk away holding hands. Now she realized she needed to pee. Work the alcohol out took on another meaning. She worked her hand around and finally found the little reminder. She laughed as she felt the two inch cock with balls and pulled on it. Unwrapping the ropes still took some time and effort, but eventually she could pull free, get her seatbelt on, and get home. Her head had largely cleared while she untied herself.

=======

She looked at the dark blue dress laying on the bed, now with a significant streak of dried male cum on it. He panties were at her ankles, the wetness cool against her skin. She thought about how she had met her ex-husband at a club and how she had never come home in this condition. And she thought about Amy's description that they kept some things to themselves to keep their own relationship special, even when they played with others.

She picked up the little cock and balls that had been her grip to get untied and turned it in her hands. A little surprise, Amy had called it. Suddenly she burst out laughing, dropping to the floor and continuing to laugh. On the bottom, in black marker, Amy had written, "X".

12