Dance With Me

Story Info
Dancing Leads to Sex.
894 words
4.02
23.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElleEmm
ElleEmm
22 Followers

I stood there watching you dance with your friends so sexual, and seductive. I see you are looking back at me with those beautiful eyes. Your facial expression is saying to go dance with you.

I go to the bar and get us a beer, and walked on the dance floor so sleek and stylish. I came up behind you and put my arms around your hips waiting for you to take your drink, and started grinding up against you. You took your drink and I placed my hand on your hip and pulled you closer. You grind up against my crotch so close to my clit it makes me jump.

You turn and face me now, our legs in between each others. Grinding each other's leg, I can tell by your smile that you're getting pleasure out of this. I grab your ass and make you grind my leg harder back and forth; our movements are in sync to the point of orgasm. I stopped and leaned to your ear gave it a little lick and said 'do you want to go to the bathroom to finish up?'

You look at me with a smile and took my hand and led me off the dance floor. I was going towards the bathrooms when you hauled me to the doors to leave.

We get outside and you look at me and say, "My place is more private" I grinned and followed you to a cab. The whole cab ride we didn't speak one word but look into each other's eyes and know exactly what one another wanted.

The ride to your place didn't seem to take long, I paid the cabby and left a really good tip, as I later realized I gave him a $20 instead of a $10 and told him to keep the change. I was a little distracted by your beauty.

You took my hand and lead me up the stairs to your place and struggled with the keys as you were rushing. Finally you got the door open and we were in your living room, you shut the door and jumped in my arms and started kissing me with so much force, so horny, so hot!

I find my way to the couch and let you down easy and stopped kissing you. I looked into your eyes and said "Gawd your beautiful!" as I brushed the back of my hand along your cheek bone, you smiled and kissed me so soft and passionately, our tongues massages one another's. I placed my hand on the centre of your back and undid your bra though your shirt.

I started to pull up your shirt and bra exposing your amazing breasts. My face lit up and I went to kiss them... you let out a little moan and said 'Please... lick my nipples!'

I did as you asked and took your nipple into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue and nibbled a little bit to torture you.

I sucked and licked your nipples like you were going to cum at any minute. I ran my hand all along your body down to your underwear, but you weren't wearing any. I undid your pants and slowly and softly slid my finger on your swollen clit and rubbed it very lightly.

You arched back and let out a big moan looked at me and said, "FINALLY! I've been wanting for you to touch my clit and wet pussy. Please don't stop....Mmmmmm" I smiled and kissed your lips softly which turned into an aggressive kiss which made you buck your hips for me to put my finger in you.

I slid my finger in your very wet pussy and thrusted in and out...in and out... in and out... and placed my thumb on your clit so when you were moving you would get double sensation. "GAWD IM GONNA CUM!!!" you yelled as I gave one last thrust and felt your juices flow all over my fingers.

"Oh what a mess I made!" you said as you were about to get a towel.

"Oh no you don't, I'm not done. I'm just getting to the best part." I said as I threw you back on the couch in a sitting position. I kneeled on the floor in between your legs and started licking up your juices.

I flicked your clit with my nice warm tongue, and you flinched. I sucked your clit into my mouth and played with it with my tongue and formed circles as your moaning in pleasure. I released your clit and started forming circles again around and over your clit.

"Ooooooo I'm going to cum again!!!" you said as you arched back and grabbed my shoulders with your nails and screamed "DON'T STOP!" in ecstasy.

I felt your juices flow all over my tongue and chin; I tried to swallow as much up as I could while flicking your clit. "That... that was amazing! Thank you!" you said as you collapsed on the couch and pulled me up to kiss you.

"You're welcome. You like that?" I said as I kissed your forehead. "Oh yah, you don't even know how much!"

"Really? So you up for round 3?" I said with a smirk.

"Mmmmmhhhmmmmmm" You said as you flipped me on my back and started kissing me...

To Be Continued...

ElleEmm
ElleEmm
22 Followers