Dancing to the Moonlight Sonata

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally drifted lower. She rolled onto her back. He straddled her and eased his face between her spread legs. Her hands were at either side of his head. He breathed in her musk and reveled in it. He kissed her around her vulva. His tongue emerged from between his lips and into hers. He licked any spot that evoked a reaction. Finally, he found her clitoris. His tongue danced on it as she panted and pressed her pelvis up at him. Without warning, she climaxed.

Lou gave Julie a minute to regain equilibrium. He slid up alongside her; his hard penis pressing against her thigh. She felt a viscous fluid leaking from it onto her. She surprised him by taking it in her hand. He kissed her deeply, then said, "I don't want to cause you any pain."

She kissed him back without releasing the part of him that she cradled against her thigh. "You won't" was all she said. She pulled at him gently, signaling her desire that he mount her. She released his penis so that he could move on her.

She bent her willowy legs at the knees and opened them. He climbed between them and eased upward until their bodies aligned. To his surprise, she gently grasped his penis and placed it just inside the lips of her vulva. A second later she pressed her pelvis up as he moved forward. She had not lost her wetness and they were locked together completely.

They spent a minute motionless, savoring the feeling of each other. Then they commenced a gentle rhythm. He would withdraw and push forward; she would ease down on the withdrawal and press back up on the forward thrust. From the gentle rocking, there evolved a gradually harder and more urgent motion. As they traded pleasure to one another, he varied his angle and position. She wrapped her legs around his. They continued that way for some minutes. Finally, they paused for a moment, refreshing their energy. There was a quick glance of questioning; no word spoken. Were they ready for culmination?"

They embarked anew. The finish was short at hand. They retraced familiar ground loathe to leave it behind, but the finale beckoned them. Their senses fired at dizzying speed. They could barely maintain unison, but they somehow found a way. They finally arrived at their destination. Lou was the first to climax. As she felt him pour forth into her, Julie tightened around him and crested to her second coming of the night.

******************* As they lay side by side in the afterglow, Lou contemplated a second round after a short recovery. He felt Julie's head on his shoulder and her arm across his chest. He marveled at her breaking from the sheltered confines that had so smothered her.

He felt the familiar surge flowing within him again. He started to turn toward her, but as he did he felt her breathing and knew that she was sleeping. He would not wake her. Soon they slept together.

*******************

At seven the next morning Julie woke bleary-eyed to see him standing over her already dressed.

"Julie, I didn't tell you last night, didn't want to spoil the evening, but I have to drive home this morning. My parents called yesterday. They need help on the farm. This rain has them behind and the tractor broke down. I won't be back until Monday just before class. I'm sorry; I should have mentioned it sooner."

Julie blinked at him, trying to take in the meaning in her semi-awake state.

He knelt down next to the bed where she lay, still naked under the covers. "Our time together last night meant a lot to me. I wish we could have some more time together this weekend, but I've got to get going right away. I'll call you when I get back." He kissed her forehead, then, he was gone.

Julie was disappointed, of course, but accepted his explanation. She would wait for him to return. She convinced herself that he would not let her down.

She looked for him on Monday at lunch, but he was not to be found. That evening she sat by the telephone, but it did not ring. "He probably has a lot of catching up to do," she reasoned.

By Tuesday night she gave up on him. "He was no different, he had taken from her what she could give and then cast her aside." The familiar hurt returned and she resolved to not let it happen again. Still, she couldn't help wondering why a nagging doubt remained nestled at the back of her consciousness.

On Wednesday she returned from class at seven in the evening. She went through her routine of checking the mail. The lone item in the box was a notice: 'package waiting behind counter."

It was a small box shaped as a cube, about six inches to a side. It had been hand delivered, not mailed, no return address. She didn't open it until she closed the door to her room.

The top of the box was filled with packing material. Underneath laid a small red rosebud packed in a glass vial. There was an envelope, which she set aside for a moment. The last item was a CD. She looked at it closer. It was a recording of Beethoven sonatas.

Julie picked up the envelope. She sensed a resurrection of her hopes, but she had to summon the courage to face them. Finally, in the solitude of her dorm room, she forced her trembling fingers to pry it open.

It was a note from Lou. The text was simple, but she has kept it to this day in her private things and will never part with it.

"Julie, I've been thinking about you since I left on Saturday morning. I wanted to give you a few days to think things over. I hope that you're still interested, and if you are, we'll dance again to the Moonlight Sonata. I'll call you at eight when my shift is over."

Lou

One might think that Julie cried out in joy or exaltation. Perhaps she would choose anger and cast the note and gifts aside. She just sat calmly and basked in a glow of contentment, confirmation and peace. The last of her demons had been slain. She put the CD in the player, relaxed into the strains of the music and waited for the phone to ring.