Dangerous at Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn reached for a nipple poking out of the thigh high nightshirt. "You wish to know if I am a full out lesbian, is that it?" She twisted the nipple with sharp fingernails, causing a pain wave to run through Sarah.

They walked back to the bedroom, clutching mugs. "Bring your coffee, we are having a brief seminar, and then you are accompanying me to Alan's. I desperately need protection!"

Nightshirts gone, Sarah sat on Carolyn's stomach and pestered her ample breasts. "These are very nice. Mine will never be the equal."

"Sarah, you have other charms." Her hands were easing Sarah's hips forward. Forward so far that her tongue dove between moist lips and explored upwards to a sensitive clit.

Mouse exclaimed, "Oh, you devil! That fires off shocks everywhere."

In a soft, sinister voice, Carolyn inquired, "Does Alan's tongue treat you as well?"

Sarah could hardly talk for the sensations in her bottom. "Oh, please don't stop. We shouldn't be doing this, but please don't stop!"

The next thing she knew, Carolyn had twisted about and thrust her own pussy square on Sarah's mouth, before finding the sensitive clit and resuming torture. Sarah's brain knew what to do, but her mouth hesitated, having never had the experience before. Finally, her strong fingers wrapped around Carolyn's tough behind and pulled the leaking pussy to her mouth. The taste and scent were all new and delectable. So this was what female sex was like!

Minutes passed with each woman devouring the other. Bodies twisted and heaved, voices mumbled and moaned. Mutual passions rose to a peak as they orgasmed together and collapsed.

A long minute later, Sarah whispered, "I am corrupted. Terribly corrupted."

Carolyn sat up with a laugh, swatting at Sarah's pretty rear in front of her. "Not at all. You are a natural for bi-sex. We might have to do this again some time."

They wrestled and feinted at each other on the way to the shower, both of them on a sex high.

Sarah had never been thoroughly soaped by a woman, at least not since she was a very little girl, and it felt divine. Carolyn said, "By the way, there is no doubt you will be hit on by women in your work. Whether you choose to pursue it or not, better to have some education, isn't it?"

Rubbing soapy pussies together, they kissed again.

Drying off, Sarah snapped a towel and exclaimed, "So that was my sex lesson? From an experienced teacher? Will it be a problem for me to meet your friend?"

As they dressed, Carolyn was having nasty thoughts about how sex with Sarah was over the top, when the diminutive body knocked her down and threatened another round. "I am so hot for you. There must be something wrong!"

Kissing hard, Carolyn said, "Her name is Martha but she goes by Marty and will give you a good time in the hayloft at Harrogate!"

Sarah was back on her feet, squinting at her new lover. "If we are caught, our bottoms will be warmed and our fannies attacked!"

They walked out, checking hips. Carolyn asked, "You are complaining?"

The brisk walk to Tony's house put color in their cheeks. At least, that made a good story to cover what the flush really meant. Tony looked disappointed, but then taken aback when Sarah said, "Carolyn knows you want me. I'll strip right here if you can't wait, even though it is supposed to be my first work day."

He stood there, steaming. The trim sexy bodies were a terrible turnon, even without the 'fuck me' grins. He took a deep breath and said, "What you deserve is burns from that fine carpet, but I will be patient until the weekend. Perhaps Reggie has a proper dungeon I don't know about."

They embraced him, applying many kisses and compliments until he said, "Stop. I will lose control after all."

The women made fresh coffee from his gourmet supply, but took the tray to his bedroom instead of the parlor.

"Carolyn knows Lebanese history and has volunteered to tutor me. Natalie has promised to tutor me on the Arabic. What else do you have in mind? Are we still having a meeting with Geoff?"

They sat on his legs and fed him pieces of pastry by hand, allowing his lips to suck gently on their fingers. It was exceedingly hard to think of nasty Hezbollah tricks in this soft moment in his old family apartment.

"Geoff called me and confirmed the meeting at eleven. He will provide lunch. We have to leave soon."

He turned to Carolyn, "For some reason, the Foreign Office has clamped a secrecy curtain on this project, so Sarah and I can't discuss it in front of you.

"Also, for some reason, the staid English teacher has turned into a sexpot overnight. Are you coming this weekend? Do you suppose Sarah will allow flirting? Serious flirting?"

His very new fiancee leaned for a wet kiss. "You are very bad, but are forgiven for your lust. I told her this morning, in a weak moment, that if she needed your big cock, she was allowed to poach."

Alan noticed that they had each straddled a leg, and were rubbing themselves on his thigh muscle. The smiling looks on their faces were full of invitation.

With a roar, he leapt off the bed, dragging them with him. Up against the nearest wall, his low voice accused them of terrible indecencies and promised horrible punishment. They giggled and beat futilely on his head. It was clear there would be hijinks in Harrogate.

Carolyn had a class to teach in the afternoon and left them at the Tube station. Standing next to Alan on their train, Sarah whispered, "She is very special to me. Reggie and Carolyn rescued little lost Sarah Morrison years ago." She rested her head on his shoulder as he said, "Yes. Special."

Alan was occupied the rest of the way to Thames House by worries about how Sarah would fit herself into the role of a cold, calculating agent. The forthcoming weeks at the safe house would be hard for her. A thought flitted through his mind, but he pushed it away. What if she washed out?

* * *

At Thames House, Geoff was all business, at least partly because there was a Deputy from the Foreign Office present. Also, Geoff's newest assistant, who was male and good looking. He was introduced as James Goodling. Geoff explained that the Foreign Office female was uncomfortable being at Thames House and would remain nameless for now. She had recently returned from a posting in Lebanon, and would assist with any necessary background. She was fully cleared for information relating to their assigned mission.

Sarah sat there, bemused by the level of indirection going around the room. All this talk and nothing about the real purpose of what they would be doing!

At last, she ventured a question. "To guide my familiarization study, would it be possible to know what expectations you have for my work?"

"Good question, Sarah, but not on the agenda for this meeting. Thanks for raising the issue. It will be attended to shortly."

Geoff's look was enigmatic. Tony was avoiding her gaze. Sarah's mind was confused but she finally understood that several important people around her had a special plan with her name on it and she would just have to be patient.

For another hour, they debriefed the Foreign Office woman, taking extensive notes. Geoff and Tony took the lead with questions, trying to get beneath what everyone already knew from the newspapers, and extract the important details about who worked with whom on what. Sarah concentrated on names, clans, villages and their locations. Most importantly, who was getting paid, and who was providing the funds. The woman was slow to connect dots, saying that funds passed through multiple conduits and it was frequently impossible to have any confidence as to the original source.

They finished at twelve-thirty, the FO person saying she doubted that she would see them again.

After they had gone through the lunch line and found a quiet corner, Sarah asked what was going on with the strange woman.

Tony and Geoff chuckled and Tony said, "She is scared to death any connection to us will get her sacked."

"Because of the Five and Six business?"

There was a moment of surprised silence. "Well, you ARE a quick study. Yes, FO is seriously upset to be tangled in this mission. Afraid that if it blows up, a generation of relationships will be ruined."

After more silence, Sarah smiled and asked, "Will there ever come a day when the two of you stop holding back on me about my role?"

She was tortured by several minutes of silence as the men spooned soup and avoided looking at her. Finally, Tony took her hand. "You are being far too good a sport about our bad behavior. You realize, don't you, that your performance is so far above pay grade that it bothers the male ego?"

Geoff picked up the conversation. "Making you grasp at straws is a form of hazing. No longer sanctioned and you could boil us in oil by reporting it."

Sarah could feel the tension flowing out of her. The confession allowed her to see that the weekend at Harrogate was not a casual fling. Reggie had wormed his way to the inside of the mission. He had recruited Natalie, and the coming weekend was the first meeting of the whole team. Suddenly, she felt tired and sleepy.

She stood and took their hands, "You are forgiven. No need for boiling oil at the moment. We'd better save it for the night we are stuck in a castle in the hinterlands of Lebanon."

They walked out arm in arm. She gently told them, "I am taking the rest of the afternoon off to recover from the terrible stress of my first day. But I suggest that both of your fine minds will be needed to keep Reggie from completely stealing your show!"

They were standing in the corridor shaking their heads as she entered the elevator.

(Continued in Part 3 - Adversity is Part of the Business)