Dangerous Situation

Story Info
Always hanging over his head.
3.9k words
3.99
94.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers

It certainly was a surprise to answer the knock on my door, open it and find a gun pointed at me.

Wearing nothing but a pair of boxer style shorts, a man in that position feels very vulnerable.

Charles stood there, and I could see his eyes were red and he was upset. More than upset, it was closer to rage.

I even knew what kind of gun it was, I had sold it to Charles about two years before.

It was a .38 Smith & Wesson, one of those designed to fit in a holster and be concealed.

It had a very short barrel on it, I didn't really like that handgun much.

Charles had gone to all the trouble of taking the tests, gotten his permit. He carried a similar .38 himself, his was gunmetal blue and the one I sold him was stainless.

That latter was the one Charles had in his hand.

His wife Alice had also gone with him to get her permit, too. The pistol was for her, it fit in her purse that had a small compartment to hold it.

Charles was a bud, we did a lot of things together so I saw them quite a bit. He was on the short side, maybe 5'5" and around 150 pounds, not a large man by any stretch.

I am a large man, 6 feet tall and around 220, a bit of a belly but not much, mostly just big.

Alice? A soft and sweet slender woman, on the shy side most of the time, at least in public. Charles rather obviously ran their home, a few times when we were out he gave Alice what sounded like orders rather than requests.

There were quite a few of those little moments, Charles was often harsh with Alice.

She always seemed to instantly obey. Not that huge of a deal but noticeable.

When not in public, Alice was completely different, something I now knew very well since that moment when I opened the door, Alice was in my bedroom.

So of course I knew exactly why Charles was here, and in retrospect, I really can't blame him.

"Charles? What?" I managed to get out but he didn't answer.

He just pulled the trigger.

Anyone who has never heard a snub nosed .38 pistol go off inside a building might not understand.

That is loud, very loud!

Charles was only about three feet away from me.

He stood there looking at me, perhaps surprised that he actually did pull the trigger, perhaps even more surprised that for about two seconds I just stood there in shock.

Then I was moving.

The right way would have been directly at him but the truth is that instinct causes a person to move away, the hands come up with a mind of their own for protection.

Charge a gun, run from a knife, the standard advise when threatened. Of course that goes right out the window when it happens.

I was heading for something to get behind, get away from him when the second shot filled the room with sound.

That one missed me also, and so did the third one since I was now moving sideways trying to get behind the couch.

Thinking about that later, getting behind the couch was not going to do me one hell of a lot of good.

Just as I turned to look back at him, I saw his left hand come up to help steady the pistol, he wasn't planning to miss this time.

"What? Oh my God, Charles, NO!" I heard Alice scream.

She was standing in the hallway having just stepped out of the bedroom. All she had on was a thong.

That probably saved my life, Charles turned and fired at her. She stood there wide eyed, paralyzed in fear. At barely 110 pounds, Alice was not much of a target.

A painting I had hanging from the wall beside the hallway came crashing to the floor. Alice's hand was coming up to her mouth when I felt the fifth shot burn my side.

That was five, I can count. The gun was empty.

I turned and went at him.

Charles was reaching into his pocket when I bowled him over backwards, fresh shells flew through the air and he went down.

I hit him twice, nothing at all gentle about either one, and he quit struggling. I walked over and picked up the little pistol, went back inside.

"Are you all right?" I asked Alice, she was still standing there in shock.

I looked her over, not a mark. One round had hit the picture frame, Charles had missed her by a good foot.

I held her for a moment, she was shaking. Then I heard Charles groan outside, I went and got some twine and tied his hands behind his back. Then I tied his feet together plus tied his hands to his feet.

Alice went back into the bedroom, tugged on her slacks and blouse.

"What are we going to do?" She asked me, still trembling.

"We have to call 911." I told her.

I headed for the phone but then I heard the sirens in the distance.

It seemed one of my neighbors beat me to it.

I called anyway, told them we had an intruder that was armed and I had disarmed him.

"The pistol is empty and I have him tied up." I told dispatch, hoping that the cops would not come through the door firing.

"We have that call sir, and police are on the way. Please stay on the line."

I hung up, went and sat down to wait. I put both hands palms down on the armrest of my chair.

+++

For a few hours there appeared to be cops everywhere. After we explained, and they looked around and found the bullet holes, they handcuffed Charles and hauled him away.

When one of them looked at me, then at Alice after finding out that Alice was Charles's wife, I saw disgust in his expression.

They knew, of course. Proably they have seen similar situations many times.

I did get some other not very friendly looks.

Alice sat quietly, her hands folded in her lap.

One of them asked me where I had been hit and I showed him, it was a red streak down my side, still bleeding rather furiously.

"Better get that looked at. It appears you two are just plain lucky." He told me.

"Usually we are hauling off dead people when someone is messing around with someone else's wife." He added scornfully.

I am sure I got somewhat shame faced at that.

"I don't blame the guy for shooting this son of a bitch!" I heard one of them say to the other as they were leaving.

I felt myself blush even more furiously at that comment, they were right I guess.

What was a fun illicit interlude had just become a complete mess.

Very close to a tragedy, and now nothing was ever going to be the same.

+++

Over the next couple of days it was one detective and then another, they kept asking Alice questions also.

Charles was hauled in for a bail hearing, he blurted out to the Judge that the moment he got out he was going to go find another gun and finish the job.

Of course that got him dumped right back into a jail cell.

Alice had no trouble at all in getting a restraining order. She moved to a motel just in case though. She did tell me where but I didn't dare go over there.

The cops would not give her the gun back, it was evidence.

That was also the end of what had been a very wild and crazy affair. I most certainly knew better, but Alice as it turned out was darned hard to resist.

+++

Charles and I had known each other for mybe 5 or 6 years. His wife Alice was a delightful little thing to look at, she might have weighed 110 pounds if she was wet.

She always had a smile on her face, we all double dated quite a bit, in my case it was whoever I was seeing at the time.

I think it all started at a beach party, we had a couple of tents and it was a nice time. The weather was balmy, staying close to 65 degrees even at night.

My date was a tall well built gal named Shelly. The first thing she did was peel off her top which got the attention of Charles very quickly.

It was clear he liked looking at Shelly's bare titties. Then he leaned over and whispered something to Alice, her face turned bright red.

Alice soon hesitantly followed suit, that was a kick because I had known them for a long time but never saw her boobs before.

She blushed at first and tried to hide them but Shelly was so relaxed and blatant about it that soon Alice relaxed also.

Charles was looking flustered. There was Shelly lying on her back, her big boobs bare to the Sun and anyone who cared to look, then his wife Alice did the same thing.

It was clear that Shelly was used to it and also clear that Alice was not, her snug little breasts were white as snow.

Later on, Shelly sat up and saw that Alice was turning red, so she picked up some lotion and rubbed it on her.

That was fun to watch, Shelly appeared to be enjoying the hell out of that. Charles was leaning forward like what she was doing had him going.

Then as Charles and I sat there, both of us fairly well fussed up, Shelly stood up and peeled off her suit bottoms.

"I don't want to get them wet, I want to wear that later." She informed no one in particular.

Her pubes were bare, a soft sweet curve with just the tip of her clitoris peering out. Nothing at all was hidden and Charles damn near came in his trunks at that.

Then he leaned down and whispered something to Alice again, she looked at me and shook her head. He said something else and seemed more firm about it, her face turned bright red.

Finally after more encouragement, Alice got up and not looking at me, she pulled down her own suit bottoms.

I knew then that she was a natural blond, there was no doubt about that at all.

Off she went, running, to join Shelly in the water. They were holding hands when they came back.

Shelly flopped down on her back, turned herself to face the Sun.

"Hey guys, put your tongues away, I just need to tan down there." She smiled at us, then lay back with her eyes closed. The way she lay there caused her vagina to open slightly, Shelly knew that of course.

Alice lay down beside her on the blanket, she had her legs snugly together. As time went on and she became more confident her legs began to open more and more.

Charles was staring, sneaking glances at me, then back. I just did my best to act like this was the most perfectly normal thing in the world.

I saw Alice sneak some looks at me through slitted eyes, then finally her legs were as widespread as Shelly's were.

I even saw a bead of moisture form and slowly slide down her pussy lips, that was hot!

Later, Shelly and I retired to our tent and I took out my day's buildup on her. One thing about Shelly, she is loud. I assumed Charles and Alice were doing the same thing but I never heard anything.

At one point I needed to take a leak so I got up and went over the some nearby bushes. I didn't bother to tug on my trunks, the full moon was out but it was still a bit dark.

I did see the flap on their tent moving as I walked back to ours so I assumed Alice was taking a peek.

That was a turnon also, Shelly and I went at it rather energetically again.

The next morning I woke up early like I always do, tugged on my trunks and a T-shirt. Alice was already out there, she had some coffee on and was sipping a cup.

I could see that all she had on was a white T-shirt, she was sitting on a big log we had rolled up to make a place to sit. She shoved the hem of her T-shirt snugly between her legs when she saw me coming out.

"I hope we didn't embarrass you yesterday." She smiled, pouring me a cup.

"What? Oh, no, of course not. We are all friends, and besides, you are beautiful." I told her.

"Oh. Do you really think so?" She asked, one hand reaching up to flip her hair back.

"Yes, I do. I like the way you look, so nice and slender and not concerned about your body. It's great to be able to be relaxed about sexuality."

I wasn't trying to put the make on her with the compliments, I was just talking.

"I just never..not right out in the open in front of another guy." She said.

"Really? Well, what do you think? Did it bother you?" I asked.

"No. It made me..sort of..horny." Then she giggled.

"I could see that you liked to look at me." She smiled.

"Yes, I did." I smiled right back.

"I saw you last night, when you went out to...?"

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"It's OK, I liked that too." She grinned.

I had no real idea how to respond so I just took a sip of the Coffee.

"Does it stay like that or does it get even bigger? I mean, Charles is only about.." She held up two fingers about three inches apart.

"But it grows to about twice that, so I was wondering if you did too?"

"Yes, I guess I do." I answered truthfully. I am not really huge but I am almost right at 8 inches if my girl friend of the moment makes any effort at all.

"Really? God, I just can't imagine..."

"Would you like to see?" I asked her. I have no idea why I said that, the conversation was getting pretty sexy and that just popped out.

"Yes. I would." She said in a tiny voice.

I stood up, tugged down my trunks, reached down and stroked myself a few times.

That was crazily sexy, I had to clench my butt cheeks some to keep from just going off.

Alice stared. Her mouth dropped open, her breath changed to short gasps. Finally I put myself away, she was looking down now.

"I've never..." Then she jumped up and went inside their tent.

For a brief period I worried that she might say something to Charles but when he came out everything was normal.

By the middle of the day we broke camp and headed home.

I think that day was the start of the troubles.

+++

It was a few months before that, I had sold Charles my little pistol. I had purchased an automatic for myself, a bigger grip meant it fit my hand far better. He paid me almost the full new price I had paid for it, I thought that was a good deal.

I even took them out to a place I know, set up a paper plate for a target. At 15 yards, Alice never hit it at all and neither did Charles.

I did get 2 out of 5 into the paper plate but the little weapon was small for my large hands so I had trouble being accurate myself.

I whipped out my automatic and put five out of six rounds in the 3 inch dark circle I made with a magic marker pen.

"Well, hopefully you will never have to use it, and if you do you will probably be so close you can't miss." I told them.

I then forgot all about that.

A few weeks later I had just gotten out of the shower, it was perhaps 8 in the morning and I was on swing shift at my job.

Someone knocked on my door, I wrapped the towel around my waist and answered it.

There stood Alice.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"I'm..uhhh..not dressed."

"That's OK, I have already seen you." She smiled.

Alice looked different, maybe more stubborn, or determined? I don't know for sure.

I opened the door further and in she came. She turned and looked at me, all I could think of was that the towel was all there was and my wet hair was messed up.

"I want...I want to ask you if...I guess I want to know if you will make love to me." No beating around the bush, the words came out quickly.

"What? I can't. Charles..."

"Charles will never find out, but he is the only man I ever...I have to know!"

I just stared at her.

"I don't understand." I said, after several long seconds.

"Charles is..he goes way too fast so I have never really felt much." Again her face took on that stubborn expression.

"Please?" She asked.

"Why me? You are so pretty, any man would love to...?"

"I know you and I trust you. Plus I heard you and Shelly. Please?" She asked again.

Lord help me, I reached for her. When my hands slid underneath the simple blouse she wore to touch her braless breasts, I felt the towel come undone and slide to the floor. Two tiny hands reached down and grasped me, Alice let out a sigh.

"Just this once, then you will know." I told her.

"OK." She said.

That did not turn out to be the truth.

+++

Depending on the shift, Alice was in my bed almost every day. Her pussy was so tight and she had no idea of what to do, it took me nearly 20 minutes before she suddenly relaxed and I was inside of her.

That first time was incredible, I had been with a lot of women but she was crazily eager, at first she lay there and allowed but as the first waves flooded over her, her hips began to mash upwards by themselves.

Later that same first time she was on top, her belly turned bright red and her nipples became tiny little bullets.

The first few times I wanted it to end, Charles was a friend and here I was doing him wrong and I knew it. I did suffer periods where I planned on breaking things off, but then she would be there and that became forgotten.

Next I was in love with her and wanted her for myself. I am not sure when that happened, it all just seemed to grow on me.

That was even more crazy, but I did tell her I loved her. I had already forgotten other women, I had no interest in them.

That last time, the day of all the trouble, she told me that she loved me too. She hadn't planned on that, it just happened.

Alice was in the middle of telling me that she wanted to leave Charles, give it some time to settle down because Charles took streaks of being angry and sometimes scared her.

I had seen that in him some but never thought about it.

Right in the middle of making the plans, there came that knock on the door.

How he missed me from three feet away I do not know. I did find the bullet hole through the leg of my boxers, so I know what he was aiming at.

+++

It was quite a scandal, it all even made the papers. Both Alice and I suffered comments and people looking down on us.

Several months went by, Charles was finally released with a warning to stay completely away from both me and his wife.

I had quit seeing Alice myself, although we did talk on the phone. In fact, I applied for and got a relocation, to a factory they were building in Arkansas, so I left Washington and moved there.

I did call Alice and tell her, she was crying on the phone when I finally hung up.

I guess the only thing I can say is I felt like crap about myself. I was losing weight and not dating at all.

Everything I owned in the world fit into one truck, I drove to my new job. The house I rented was comfortable and private.

I never heard the outcome of the trial until much later, without my testimony perhaps Charles got off easier. If any subpeonas were issued they were never served on me, while I know I could be found, I left no forwarding address and I doubted they would look very hard.

+++

Six long months went by, six long and terrible lonely months.

Then I was out in my yard, working on the small lawn with an old push mower I had bought at a 2nd hand store when a taxi pulled up.

A small dark haired woman got out, paid the driver and retrieved a suitcase out of the truck.

She set it on the curb, looked up at me.

Long dark hair, sunglasses, something familiar?

Then it hit me!

Alice!

We ran at each other, ended up falling to the lawn, kissing furiously.

+++

Now it is three years later, Alice and I are married. We do have one baby girl and another child on the way.

There are alarms on the doors and windows, and we watch traffic. Behind every door a firearm is leaned up against the wall, my automatic rests on the head board of our bed.

Alice told me that the last thing her former husband said to her was that one day he would show up and finish the job.

She also told me Charles got three years, the charge was reduced from attempted murder to assault. He would probably be out long before that.

She also told me she was sure he meant it, too. I tend to agree.

She did ask him for nothing and that was exactly what she got. In her purse was $8.00, and her suitcase with some clothes the day she stepped out of that taxi.

She tracked me down through my work, that was not hard at all. Of course if she could, so can Charles.

So far though, no sign at all. Would Charles actually go so far as to come after us again?

Yes, I think he just might.

Other than all of that, Alice and I are happy. We go on weekends to a nearby firing range, Alice now hits a six inch circle about 90% of the time.

magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers
12