Danica Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danica moaned as he became surer of himself, and made her feel really good. She rocked and ground her wet heat up to his lips, telling him how good he was making her feel, begging him to make her come for him.

He was hungrily devouring her, and she soon reached her peak, coming hard, and pressing her quivering folds into his eager face. He pulled away, her sticky juices smeared all over his face. Danica slowly came down from her heights and asked him, "Do you think you might be able to duplicate that in your crafting?"

"I shall go to my grave with your sweet taste, and your scent tantalizing me," he replied with a sigh. "Yes, I am quite sure I can fashion enchantments now that will make my client more than happy with his purchase."

"Now for the rest," Danica said with a smile. "Will you allow me to cast one of my own small magics upon you? You have said it has been some time since you have been with a woman, and you will probably be sensitive. I want you to get a good feeling of me. My spell will make you less sensitive, so that you can hold out for quite some time."

He smiled back and replied, "Please do. I feel near ready to release just looking at your body and anticipating."

Danica slowly spoke the few quiet words of her spell, and touched his cock gently. She then lay back on the bed and said, "Take me. Feel again what it is like to be buried deep inside a woman who wants you desperately. Feel me come while I'm wrapped tight around you."

Damian moved up to her on his knees, and then reached down between her legs to guide his cock inside her. He pushed inside her to the hilt, with a sigh of satisfaction much like that of a teenager doing so for the very first time.

However, he was not a teenager, and again his memories served him well. He stroked Danica from varying angles, at different speeds. He caressed her clit beneath her hood with his fingers. All the while, Danica spoke to him huskily, spurring him on to greater efforts.

She came once, and then again wrapped around his cock, squeezing him extra tight to give him a good feel. As she built toward her third orgasm, Danica said, "I'm going to release my enchantment on you when I'm close. I want to feel you explode inside me. I want you to come with me. Make me come, and fill me up."

He took her hard and fast. Sweat was glistening on both their bodies, as Danica built to an earth-shattering orgasm. She released the enchantment upon Damian with a gasped command, and saw him rapidly climbing to his own peak.

At last, he pushed deep inside her with a loud gasp. As soon as his hot fountain of cum hit her deeps, Danica exploded with him. They shuddered through their climaxes, and then collapsed, drenched in sweat, to the bed, their bodies still joined.

After some time, they both managed to rise and share a bath. They then dressed, and Danica smiled as she asked, "Do you think you have enough research, or should we go over it again to make sure?"

Damian smiled wide and said in his instructors tone, "Careful research is the key to succeeding in any creation."

Danica laughed and purred, "Tomorrow morning," then kissed him. "We both need some rest."

Damian kissed her back, and then bid her goodnight, collapsing onto the bed as she left his rooms to return to her own.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica returned first thing in the morning. She was so early that she had to awaken him when she arrived. She did this by sliding nude into bed next to him, and under the covers to engulf his cock in her mouth.

After they had both reached their peak, they rested for a bit, and then bathed. They ate, then sat and talked of the creation process for a while, finally going to the lab.

Danica assisted again, this time even casting some of the spells that modified the enchantments upon the item. When they finished, they returned to the bedroom and joined once more, collapsing in spent slumber afterward.

When they awakened the next morning, they tested the item. When Damian spoke the words to make the item awaken, Danica leaned down and slipped her tongue inside the warm, wet pussy. She got a good taste of her own sweet juices, and then told Damian to do the same.

They both smiled as he proclaimed their success. "Now to test it in other things. I want to watch," Danica huskily said, and then carried the item to the bedroom.

Danica rubbed herself to a shuddering orgasm, as she watched Damian fuck the magical pussy on the bed. They came together, and then hugged each other when Damian confirmed it was every bit as wonderful as being inside her, at least in the way it felt.

Damian placed the item back in the lab, and they coupled yet again before Danica left for her own chambers.

When Danica awoke the next morning, a servant entered and delivered a note to her from Damian. It said he would be gone for a few days to deliver the item to the place the client had requested, a hunting lodge not far from the man's house. The merchant's factor had been quite pleased and paid up front, more than he had originally offered.

Danica smiled wide and lay back on the bed. She remembered Andrea then, and thought that perhaps she would pay the girl a long visit today. She licked her lips as she thought about it.

Her musings were cut short by the door opening and Zoraster entering. He had a wide, wicked smile on his lips. "You prove to be much more interesting and useful with your freedoms than you were without them," he said and laughed.

Danica sat up. "I am so glad I can entertain you," she said with obvious sarcasm.

"You don't have to like me, you just have to serve me," Zoraster snapped. "Such is why I am here. I have two tasks for you. The first shall be quite simple, and well within your capabilities. The second may prove more difficult, but is also well within your capabilities, I should imagine. In return, I shall grant you a freedom in line with that which has occupied your time since last we spoke. I shall grant unto you a laboratory of your own to experiment in, adjoined to your room here, as well as another small freedom."

Danica's eyes opened wide. She wanted nothing from this bastard -- but to have her own lab, stocked with all she needed to do her own research -- that was too tempting an offer to consider refusing. It was not as if she had a real choice in the matter anyway.

"What are the tasks?" she asked.

"For your first task, I shall shortly bring to you one who has served me well. He has been following your -- exploits -- quite closely, and the only boon he has asked of me, beyond the expenses of his duties, is to have you for his own for the next two days. You will serve his every whim like a good little girl." Zoraster laughed, and then continued, "In return; I shall grant you a first small freedom. You shall be escorted down to the city, and provided with funds to furnish your chambers as you wish, purchase clothing, and anything else you might desire -- within limits."

Danica nodded her understanding, finding this freedom much to her liking as well.

Zoraster continued, "The second task, I shall reveal to you in five days. You shall have the three days between to yourself. Good day little rose."

Zoraster left then without another word, so Danica ate the food that awaited her, and changed out of her nightclothes. Shortly thereafter, Celes came to her room.

"Celes, where have you been? I sought after you, but nobody would tell me where you were."

"None knew dearie. I've been out an' about," Celes replied. "The man who's comin' to ye is peculiar. I'm to let ye know in advance what he wishes of ye, so ye can play yer role proper. Sit yerself down an' listen."

Danica frowned at Celes' curt tone. She wondered where her friend was, the only one she had in this place. She decided that if Celes was going to be cold, she could too.

"The man who's comin' here wants ye to behave like a girl. He wants a girl's mind in a woman's body. Ye should be actin' all scared an' curious like, resistin' him a bit without pushin' him too hard. He's wantin' ye ta be all fascinated with his pole an' ta slowly come around to wantin' it. That's what he wants an' that's what ye best be givin' him."

Danica nodded and replied, "Fine."

Celes rose to leave. "He'll be here shortly." She opened the door and retrieved a bag from someone outside. "Dress in these, an' put yer hair up in tails. Ye'll be livin' outta this here bag for the next two days, so put the stuff ye're not wearin' in the drawers an' put the rest in the closet."

With that, she left. Danica looked inside the bag and saw clothes such as that a twelve or thirteen-year-old girl might wear, but sized for her woman's body. She dressed in a short, frilly dress, as well as lacy ankle high socks. She put her hair up in tails; something she hadn't done since she was thirteen, and then looked in the mirror.

Danica giggled at the image of her in the mirror. She thought she looked silly, but at the same time, she felt arousal from the play-acting. She pouted for the mirror, and twirled her tails, as she had when she was a little girl.

The door opened as she was practicing her pout yet again, and the man whom she was to serve for the next two days entered.

He was very handsome, powerfully built, and clean-shaven. His posture and stern expression both served to give him an aura that bespoke authority. "I'm home, Danica," he said and opened his arms.

Danica knew instinctively what was expected of her. She smiled genuinely, as the play-acting made her both aroused and giddy. "You're home!" she exclaimed with a girlish giggle, and ran into his arms.

He hugged her close against him -- very close against him. Danica felt her breasts being pressed hard against his chest. "Have you been a good girl while I have been away?"

"Yes, did you bring me a present?" she asked. Danica felt wetness gathering between her legs. She was becoming very aroused by what she was doing, and where she was almost positive it was going to lead.

"I have a present, but you'll have to wait a little while. You've grown up into such a big girl while I've been away."

Danica pouted convincingly as he mentioned waiting for the present, and then beamed brightly upon his noticing how much she had "grown."

"Let me see what you're wearing," he instructed her.

Danica spun around, the short hem of the dress twirling up to reveal the lacy white panties beneath.

The man smiled, "Such a pretty girl, in such pretty clothes. You'll soon be outgrowing them."

Danica giggled, her cheeks filling with color. "You're outgrowing your pants, they're too tight," she said, pointing directly at the bulge where his obviously hard cock was straining at the trousers he wore.

The man showed a flash of embarrassment for only a fraction of a second, and then said, "Yes, I shall have to buy some new ones I suppose. I have one little present for you now." He then produced some chocolates from a pocket.

"Thank you!" Danica exclaimed and started eating them. She was enjoying this quite a lot, and purposely smeared a great deal of chocolate over her face and hands as she ate them.

"Oh dear, little Danica, look at the mess you've made. We'll have to get you in the bath straightaway," he said, and led her toward the tub.

When they reached the tub, he undressed her with great care, drinking in the sight of her nude body with his eyes. He then lifted her easily up and into the tub, which he had started filling before undressing her.

Danica splashed a little and giggled as the man reached for a cloth and leaned over the tub. "I will wash you, to make sure you are nice and clean," he told her.

He ran the cloth over every inch of her body, washing her with great care -- everywhere. Danica giggled and turned when instructed, as he ran the cloth over her.

He had saved her most intimate areas for last. First, he slowly ran the cloth over her breasts. Danica's nipples were so hard they were aching. He instructed her to bend over with her bottom facing him in the tub. Danica did so and he scrubbed her bottom carefully, spreading the cheeks slightly and running the cloth between them, lingering for just a couple of moments over the puckered iris of her ass.

He then brought the cloth lower, running it over Danica's folds.

Danica looked back at him and pouted. "That makes me feel funny," she said

"Your pee-pee needs to be cleaned well Danica, or you'll get sick," he reprimanded her, and ran the cloth over her again.

"But it feels funny. I don't like it," Danica protested in a defiant tone, and pulled away from him slightly. She saw his arm raise and felt the smack of his hand on her ass, five times in rapid succession. She yelped and summoned up a look of tears on her face.

"That will be enough of your back talk. You are a big girl now, and if you back talk me again, I will get my belt," he warned.

Danica pouted convincingly, her lip quivering, and did not move as he washed her sex with the cloth, probing inside with a finger, and running it between her labia to finish.

He had her step from the tub, and toweled her dry with the same careful strokes he had used in washing her.

He went to the drawers, and said, "Oh dear, all your clothes are dirty. We shall have to wait until they have been washed. I guess it's naked time. You like naked time, don't you Danica?"

Danica giggled and spun her nude form around. She saw him shuddering as she did so.

"I will join you for naked time," he said, and disrobed.

Danica feigned ignorance and walked over to him saying, "Your pee-pee doesn't look like mine."

"No dear, I'm a boy and mine is different from a girl's, see?" He pulled her hand to wrap around his manhood as he finished.

"Why is it so stiff?" she asked, offering him a very convincing look of confusion.

"It does that when I am happy. I'm happy to be here with a beautiful girl, and seeing her all so grown up. Now, I want a favor, will you do me a favor?"

"Yes," Danica replied with a smile.

"I need to wash up too, but I don't have time to get in the bath. Will you help me wash up?"

Danica nodded, and he went over to the bed, where he lay down, "Now come here and wash my pee-pee." When she turned to get a washcloth he said, "No, no, dear -- come here. I will show you how."

Danica walked over and sat down on the bed. She could see a drop of pre-cum glistening on the slit at the head of his cock.

"You know how doggies and kitties clean themselves with their tongues? You can do that for me. That way I won't have to get in the bath or use a cloth."

Danica made a face, "That's icky."

"Danica, I know best. It is not icky. If it were icky, I wouldn't ask you to do it. Now come clean me up," he reiterated.

"No, it's icky," Danica repeated and stood up.

His hand snapped out and grabbed her arm before Danica could react. He then sat up on the edge of the bed and brought her down over his knees, with her ass in the air.

He grabbed his belt from where he had laid it nearby, and proceeded to give Danica fifteen hard strokes with the stiff leather. All the while, Danica cried and apologized. He then stood her up, and lay back down. "If you are truly sorry, and want to make me happy, do as I tell you, dear."

Danica leaned down closer to his erection. She feigned hesitance, pouted, and looked scared, as she looked at his throbbing manhood inches from her face.

"Do I need to get my belt again, Danica?" he warned.

Danica shook her head in the negative, and then edged closer. She feigned ignorance of something she had done many times, lapping up and down his rock-hard shaft with her tongue.

"That's a good girl," he said. "Now make sure you get the tip very clean."

Danica concentrated on his cock head, swirling her tongue over it, drawing a smile and a moan from him.

"Put it in your mouth like a lolly," he instructed. "Suck on it like a lolly, and that will make sure it gets nice and clean."

Danica followed his directions, doing her best to play the part of a young, naive, scared girl who has never had a cock in her mouth before. She slowly built up pressure and speed, as she suckled his glans.

"That's a good girl," he moaned. "Get it nice and clean. Try to get more in your mouth dear -- the cleaner the better."

Danica sucked more of his thick member into her mouth, still steadily increasing the pressure and speed, adding teasing movements of her tongue as she did so. The increased stimulation was rapidly building his pleasure. Danica could see it in his face, feel it in his breathing, and in the throbbing of his cock in her mouth.

"I have another sweet present for you," he grunted, then put his hands on the back of her head, and exploded into her mouth with a grunt that was nearly a snarl.

Danica drank up his cum greedily, sucking for every last drop, and then pulled away, feigning a cough. "Why did you go pee in my mouth?" she exclaimed with a perfect pout.

"I didn't, dear. That just meant you did a good job cleaning. You cleaned me up so well on the inside and out," he objected.

He sat up and glanced down at Danica's pussy. She was sopping wet and dripping, "Now, look you've went and gotten all sticky somehow. I'll have to clean you up," he said in a mock-disappointed tone.

He instructed her to lie down, then slid her legs apart, and moved between them. "Now, I'll clean you up really well, like you did for me."

"But it makes me feel funny," she said with a pout, as his lips touched her, and his tongue snaked out.

"No backtalk," was his muffled reply. "It only feels funny now because you haven't been cleaned like this before. It feels really good if you stop being scared and let it. Big girls aren't scared are they?"

He pushed his tongue inside her, ran it over her folds, and then stabbed it deep inside to run all over her walls, gathering up the considerable moisture there. "Now, it doesn't feel funny anymore does it?" he questioned, before returning his mouth to her sex.

"It feels tingly all over, up into my belly, and here," Danica revealed, touching her clit, "And here," she continued, touching her rock hard nipples.

He looked up at her and smiled, saying, "It doesn't feel bad though does it? Relax and let me make you feel good, because you're getting so clean."

The little game was arousing Danica beyond what she ever thought it would. She was positively flowing as he lapped her, and felt her body's fires surge into a white-hot flame within her.

He felt her body responding, and doubled his efforts, paying a lot of special attention to her engorged clitoris. Danica teetered on the edge, and then toppled over into orgasm. He rode her bucking hips, lapping for every drop of her sweet flow, as she shook through the orgasmic throes that gripped her.

At last, he released her saying, "I couldn't quite reach everything. I know another way to reach and make sure you're good and clean." He then rose to his knees in front of her.

He pushed about half of his cock inside her, and Danica feigned a look of pained surprise, as she clenched all her muscles tight around him, "It hurts -- it's too big."

"Relax dear, it will only hurt for a minute, then it will feel good. You trust me don't you?" he said as he pulled back, and stroked inside her again.

He continued to thrust, but never got more than half inside her, because she kept her muscles clenched tight around him, "It's too big -- too big," she sobbed.

He pushed her legs wider apart, then parted her lips with his fingers and pushed more of his erection inside her, past the resistance of her clenching walls.

Danica took care to make her yelps and moans of pleasure sound more like pain and fright than what they actually were. All the while, he continued to stroke her, pushing more of his cock inside her each time. Finally, he hit bottom. On the third stroke, he said, "Now see, it doesn't hurt anymore does it dear?"