Daniel and Sara Pt. 08

Story Info
Last, great night in Rome, and then on to Israel.
7.9k words
4.74
10.1k
21

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning. The wakeup call came early, at 8AM. So much to do still, and time was short. Sara and Daniel were slow to rise, but they knew they had to get going if they wanted to enjoy more of the Eternal City before they had to get ready for their date with Lena, the stunningly beautiful blond desk clerk who'd approached Sara the day before in the salon.

They showered separately, so as not to tempt each other. They wanted to save time, and to save energy. Daniel had to be honest with himself; as well as he was functioning sexually these last few weeks and months, he was still approaching 50, and was not exactly an 18 year old. As much as he was so easily aroused, he still had limited resources. Of course, the flip side was he had much better skills and stamina than most young men, and knew more than any 18 year old boy could about pleasing a woman. Age has its pluses and minuses.

Sara showered first so she'd have the time to do makeup and straighten her hair. She loved her new style, a vast change from the natural curls she had all her life. She knew it wouldn't last, but she was going to enjoy it while it did. She always had the looks of an eye-turner, even if she didn't think about it. But now she could make men stop in their tracks, and even some women, as evidenced by the come-on from Lena. She now had this thick, silky mane of black hair down past her shoulders, combined with eyes so big and brown, skin like dark olive oil from her Middle Eastern heritage on her mothers side, small, pert breasts, lean frame and shapely legs. Yet she seemed almost oblivious to the effect she had on others. She didn't think of herself as a sex object and was not the type to use her looks to manipulate others. She knew she was attractive; it would be hard to not be at least somewhat self aware. She just accepted it as an everyday fact of her life.

Daniel then took his turn, evaluating himself while he cleaned himself. He was just under six feet tall, and he kept himself fit by swimming regularly, something he wasn't doing enough of while they'd been away. Thankfully, with all the walking and the almost daily sexual activity, and pretty good eating habits, he wasn't gaining weight so far. He was bald on top with the typical male pattern, and he had a neat trimmed beard and moustache. His head and facial hair were a nice, mature salt-and-pepper color, He had same colored chest hair, not too thick. And he had a nicely shaped 6 inch cock, thick but not pain inducing, with a heavy set of balls. He hadn't dated in the 6 years since his wife Hannah had died, devoting himself to running his business, which he'd just sold, and raising his daughter as a single parent. Back in March, he and Sara had become lovers, and it had grown into a passionate, loving relationship, both tender at times and kinky and wild at others. They even had a few threesomes with Sara's best friend, Steph, a petite, curvy redhead, who was now going to meet them on the third leg of this 5 week vacation, in Jamaica. He was going to go back to school in a few weeks to get his teaching certificate and become a high school history teacher.

Life was great, he reflected, as he shaved the bare parts of his face and neck. The only worry, and it was a big one, was what was going to happen in a few weeks when Sara had to leave to go to college upstate in New York, a 4 hour drive away from home. They weren't just lovers, they'd fallen in love. It would be hard on him, but he was a grown man, and would deal with it. He was afraid of the effect it would have on Sara, who, despite her intelligence and maturity, was still in some ways a girl at heart. He knew this was weighing on her mind as well. They'd have to deal with it when they got home before she left for school.

Dressed for the day, Daniel in simple light slacks and polo style shirt and walking shoes, Sara in a basic sun dress of bright blue and white with comfortable sneakers, they stopped for a light breakfast and then went to see more of the city. They could have spent a full month in Rome, and only seen a fraction of the sights. Maybe some day they'd come back, thought Daniel.

After lunch, around 2PM, they were outside a small, but expensive looking jewelry store. "Honey, there's something I want to get in there" Daniel said. "Why don't you do something on your own? We can meet back at the room in a few hours. I also want to get a haircut, so lets say 4:30? That will give us plenty of time before we meet Lena at 8.

Sara smiled. "Sounds good to me, darling. I have a couple of things I'd like to get anyway." She kissed her lover/daddy and walked off, knowing where she wanted to go, a store they'd passed earlier in the day. She was grinning, thinking, I know what he's going to buy. And he's going to have such a good time tonight.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sara thought he was buying her a wedding ring, to complete the illusion. She was wrong.

They both returned early, closer to 4, both with shopping bags, Daniel's much smaller than Sara's.

Sara said "Got something for me, 'husband'?" she teased. "Something special I wonder?"

Daniel responded "It's definitely for you, sweetheart, but I don't think it's what you're expecting" as he pulled out two boxes, on small and square, one much longer, and heavy for its size.

Sara was curious, and couldn't even guess what was in the boxes, both expertly gift wrapped. "Which should I open first? Does it matter?"

"The square one is strictly for you, so open that first, The long one is, in a way, for me. I can wait for that one."

Sara started to open the small box. "By the way, very nice haircut! You look sharp, baby!" He smiled as the paper came off and she flipped open the box. Her eyes opened wide as she saw the gorgeous gift inside.

Sara went to the full length wall mirror and put on the contents, dangly diamond earrings, each holding three stones, a perfect example of elegance. She held them up under her ears, stunned by the brilliance of the stones. She turned to him and said "Daddy...I don't know what to say. They're magnificent. But I can't take this. It's too much. I don't deserve these." She had an earnest, open look on her face.

"Sweetheart, if I can't share the fruits of my good fortune with you, who can I share it with? Eventually, you'll inherit some, and a lot will go to charity. But I love you so much, and it makes me happy to do special things for you, my daughter, and my love. I never expect anything in return; that's not why I'm doing this, and I know you know that." Her eyes were tearing up, her heart bursting with love. "When we get home, these will go, along with your pearls, into the safe deposit box, to keep for special occasions. But I want you to have these. Something else that you'll be able to share with your children some day." He held her to his chest as she softly cried a little, tears of love for her father.

After a few minutes, she got control over herself, and smiled. She went back to the mirror and put the earrings on, pulling her hair back a little so the earrings weren't hidden. They sparkled like sunlight hitting clear mountain water.

"Thank you...daddy? These are from my daddy. I love them, and I love you" She kissed him on his cheek.

Daniel loved how she looked, perfect. "Now this other one is definitely NOT from your daddy. This is from your lover. Go on, open it. If you don't like it, it can go back. But the earrings are yours forever."

Sara was really confused as to what could be in the box. She opened it carefully, and smiled a wicked grin at the sight of the contents. "Baby, this is going to be fun!" Inside was a double length gold chain, a belly chain, that wrapped twice around her waist and held up by her hips. It was such a sexy gift. "Do you want me to try this on for you? You want to see me in it, baby?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I do" he said breathlessly. The thought of her in that chain had him hard. The sight was going to set him afire.

Sara, staring into his eyes, took off her dress, and set it aside, She stood there in just her white simple bra and high cut white satin panties. "Wait, I have to do something, to give it the full effect!" and she dashed into the bedroom, closing the door.

Daniel waited, hungrily, wanting to see the chain around her hips. He'd long had a fantasy about a sexy woman wearing this kind of chain. After what seemed like forever, Sara called to him "Come in here, please!" He wasted no time, and was through the door in two seconds. The sight on the other side was everything he'd hoped for, and more.

Sara was on her knees on the bed, her legs wide apart. She had changed into a pair of black thong see through panties, a style she rarely wore. She wasn't wearing a bra, she had on her highest heeled pumps. And the chain. It was a double length, so there were two strands around her waist, resting on her hips, with a small end dangling down towards her pussy. She still had the earrings on, and her hands were on her hips. Sara oozed sex. Her scent was redolent in the air. "So, baby, what do you think? Do I look good enough to eat? You can have a snack if you want, but I'm not going to return the favor now. I want you fully charged for tonight. It's up to you, my love."

"Honey, I don't want to eat you. I want to devour you! You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen in my life!" He got on the bed and kissed her deeply, running his hand down her body, feeling the chain against her dark brown skin. The contrast of her natural bronze and the gold chain was intense.

They kept kissing, both on their knees, until he got on his back and maneuvered Sara until her pussy was right over his mouth, the gossamer panties barely hiding her gift. Daniel had a great view of the belly chain hanging on her hips, up to her wonderful cone shaped breasts and up to her face. Sara was breathing very hard, her eyes locked on her lovers face. All she said, simply, was "Eat me."

She moved her hips lower, so the thin material was on his lips. Daniel grabbed her ass and licked her through the thin mesh covering her. She was so hot already, she was grinding her hips around in a small circle, trying to fuck his tongue through her panties. She was grunting loudly, her body hungry for release. Daniel was gripping her cheeks hard with his firm fingers and Sara was pinching her own nipples, not teasingly, but hard, "Pull my panties aside and get your fucking tongue into my cunt!" she screamed. He did as he was told, pulled the crotch to the side, and was immediately flooded with Sara's hot cream. She reached down and grabbed his hair, forcing his face against her pussy. "Tongue fuck me, slut. Now you're my slut, you exist just for my pleasure! Get that tongue in me, and use your fingers on my clit. Make me cum, my man-whore!" Her hips were pumping fast, and Daniel could barely breath. He pushed his tongue as much as he could into her swampy cunt, and tugged on her clit with the fingers of his right hand.

Sara was lost in lust. She had to admit, the gold chain really got her engine running. Her juices were all over Daniels face and her own thighs. Her scent was overwhelming her, and when he gave her clit a small twist in his fingers, she came powerfully, slamming her crotch on his face. She could have kept going, but she wanted to save her energy for the night. She had a feeling it was going to be a wild time.

Sara climbed off Daniels face. He was breathing as hard as she was. "You almost broke my nose with that last thrust! I guess you liked your gifts?"

"Yes baby, they're both so lovely." She kissed his lips softly, many times. He's the sexiest man I've even known, both in looks and his mind. God, I love him so much, she thought. "My poor baby, you're so hard." She gave him a slight touch through his pants. "If you want me to take care of that, I will. Either that or you'll need a cold shower. It's up to you, baby."

Daniel was tempted, His cock felt like a steel beam in his pants, but he knew he wanted to enjoy the evening with his daughter and Lena later. "As much I I'd like to say yes, I think it will pay off later if I take a cold shower now. An ice cold shower. Artic circle cold. Absolute Zero cold." They were both laughing.

"Don't expect me to get in there with you, Cold showers are for horny men and crazy people!"

"I almost forgot, what's in your bag? It slipped my mind when you put on the jewelry. Everything kind of slipped my mind after that" he grinned.

"You'll find out tonight, lover. Now, shower!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

At 7:30 they were ready to go.

Daniel wore a Royal blue jacket with grey wool slacks, white shirt (as usual) and no tie, and black loafers. Sara had on a green and yellow pattern dress, cinched at the waist, flowing down to just above the knees, strap shoulders, and nude hose with green ankle strap heeled sandals. Her usual simple, understated mak And her new earrings. They made a beautiful couple.

They took a taxi to the restaurant Lena had chosen, a dark, quiet, elegant. They ordered a cocktail while they waited for the lovely blond, who arrived 20 minutes late. She was worth waiting for. Her hair, down past her shoulders, was parted on her left side, and was done in a wave. She wore a rich, blue dress, off the shoulders, snug to her voluptuous curves, down to her mid-thigh. She had matching hose, and black high pumps. Her makeup was more pronounced than Saras', with bright red lipstick, rouged cheeks, dark eyeliner and a touch of shadow. She had a large handbag on her shoulder.

Daniel stood as she came to the table, and Lena took note of the gentlemanly gesture, something so many men had forgotten about these days. She kissed him on both cheeks, then did the same with Sara, and the maitre'd held her chair for her. Lena and Daniel hadn't talked previously, so no was their chance to get to know each other, as well as talk to Sara. The next 10 or 20 minutes would dictate how the rest of the evening would proceed

Daniel ordered a drink for Lena, but waited to order a second round for Sara and himself until Lena was ready for another drink, something else the blond appreciated. It didn't take long at all for everyone to become comfortable. Soon they were talking and laughing like old friends. Daniel ordered dinner for all, just asking Lena if there was anything she didn't eat. "I eat everything" she said seductively, a message neither father nor daughter to miss. Dinner was ordered, as well as wine, and by the time they were done they all felt nice and relaxed/ Their hunger was sated, but their other appetites were aroused, and there was no question as to whether Lena would come back to the room with them.

They took a cab back, and all three were making out in the back seat, giving the driver a pretty hot show. Taxi drivers see quite a lot, and this show was hardly surprising to the driver. The lucky bastard, he thought. Oh well.

When they got to the room, they sat in the salon, Daniel and Sara on the sofa, and Lena in a chair across from them. Daniel poured an after dinner drink for them, and the chat was easy and subdued. The sexual tension was roiling the air. Then things got quiet. No one knew who should make the first move.

Lena got up, picked up her large bag, and said "Excuse me. Sara, would you come help me, please?" Her accented English was incredibly sexy. Sara smiled, and they went into the bathroom, but before closing the door, Sara called out "Daddy, I left something for you to wear in that white and gold bag there. Can't wait to see you in it!" she said, closing the door behind them. Daniel put on some music, something soft and sexy, to set the mood, and picked up the bag, upending and emptying the contents. He saw his "gift" and smiled. He'd like this one. Daniel took off his jacket and slacks, placing them on a hanger, discarded the shirt and socks, and then his briefs. He then put on the item Sara bought; a pair of black silk boxers with red trim and a big red heart right over the fly. While he was changing, Daniel could hear the girls talking and laughing, probably conspiring, he thought.

From the bathroom: "Daddy, did you change?

"Yes honey, all changed."

"Are you lying on the bed comfortably?"

"Yes I am, ladies."

"OK, here we come!"

They both exited the bathroom and Daniels eyes went wide open. The sight was enthralling.

The women were wearing matching outfits. Sara wore a baby doll set with crotchless panties in pure white, with matching thigh high stockings and slippers in the same color with a 1 1/2 inch heel. He could see the glint of her belly chain under the lace material of the nightie top piece.

Lena had on basically the same outfit, only hers was in royal blue, with matching stockings and slippers. He could see her navel was pierced, as was her tongue. Both women had their hair in pigtails, making them both look younger still.

The girls had their arms around each others hips, looking like double trouble, in a good way. Sara said "Doesn't daddy look sexy in those silk shorts? Look how his sweet cock pokes up in there."

Lena smiled a very sexual smile and said "He looks delicious, baby. Do you mind if I call him daddy too? I think he'll like that."

"You may. Daddy, you think you can handle two daughters tonight? I won't tell Steph."

Daniel, with a deep ache in his loins, said "I've done it before, haven't I? I'd love to fuck my sweet, dirty little daughters. Come and get me, girls."

Sara and Lena moved slowly, teasing, enticingly, until they were on either side of him, Sara on his right, Lena on his left. They pressed tightly against his body and Daniel loved the feel of the two sensuous women, their soft curves and the lacy material sending a chill through him. He turned to both, first, of course, his own loving daughter to kiss her with love and desire, then to the new addition to the "family", and finding the blonds full hot lips. She was kissing him with a deep hunger, and Sara was kissing the side of his neck at the same time. He had his arms full, reaching for both girls full round asses, grabbing them over their panties. Back and forth he turned his head, taking his time with both girls. Soon everyone was moaning with arousal.

Lena was the first to caress his cock through the silk shorts. He found the sensation of silk on his dick to be incredible. Then Sara moved her hand next to Lena's, and both their soft and delicate fingers were teasing his achingly hard dick. Then Lena's fingernails poked into the fly, tickling his cock and his balls, making Daniel gasp and squirm. Sara, not to be outdone, was kissing her way down her daddy's chest, pausing to lick and suck on his nipples. She also moved so her thighs were over his face, her legs parting so her lovely pussy was peeking at him through the slit in her panties. The sight of the pure white lace around the black hair and brown skin was thrilling. She was kissing him below his belly button and her small warm tits were on the middle of his torso.

Lena then said "I want to see daddy's cock. I love the sight of a big hard dick, begging to be sucked on, especially when it's my daddy's." Then she pulled him through the fly, exposing his member. "It's beautiful, daddy! Sis, why have you been keeping this all to yourself?" she cried as she rubbed the swollen dick up and down with her skilled fingers.

Sara, feeling her father's breath blowing on her aroused cunt, answered "It is a beautiful dick, isn't it? You need to taste it though, especially when it starts leaking. Daddy has such yummy cum. Oh fuck, daddy, I need you to eat me now!" and she ground her hips down until her sweet young pussy was all over his face. "Yes, just like that daddy. Lot's of tongue. Sis, please go back there are eat my ass while daddy eats my pussy!"

Lena smiled, a very dirty smile, and said "I'd love to, baby. But don't you let daddy cum without me. I want my share!" Lena then moved around so she was on her knees and bent over so she could get her mouth on Sara's soft round ass. She was kissing the deep brown cheeks as Daniel was kissing Sara's thighs. Daniel and Lena were teasing the gorgeous teen, making her moan with desire and causing her juices to flow freely. Little drops were falling on Daniels face. Lena was using her tongue to make wet circles all over Sara's ass, and Sara was moving her hips around as she stroked her daddy's warm cock.