Danielle: Bonus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly slipped the bikini bottom on and ran it up her legs. She considered her fortune that during what seemed like an eternity nobody passed their car.

"Keep going, Danielle. We are not leaving until you are in uniform."

Danielle gripped her tank top at her waist and raised it up and over her head. Her perky, braless tits felt the heat, and she could sense every drop of perspiration roll down her cleavage and onto the ground. She lost herself in the sensation, and neglected to hear the car driving past.

"Nice tits, baby!" she heard someone shout.

Danielle's eyes shot upward and made contact with the car, a yellow convertible with four male passengers. Catcalls and whistles came from each of them as Danielle covered her breasts with her heands.

"Take your time, lady. We got all day!"

"What's your going rate?"

"Can we see your ass?"

Danielle hung her head, not wanting to remove her hands until they drove past, but to her great horror, she heard the car roll to a stop beside her. She turned around and pressed against Russell, burying her face in his shoulder.

"Please, ask them to go," she implored.

"Not quite yet. This is a good test for you," he said. Then, addressing the guys in the car, "You want to see her ass?"

A chorus of "yeah" echoed around their corner of the garage. Danielle let her breasts go and grabbed onto Russell's biceps as he worked her backwards so that the guys could get a better view of her bikini-clad bottom. He held the back of her head, keeping her face tight to his shoulder, and wrapped his left hand around her, coming to rest between her shoulder blades.

Being nude and with her vision obstructed, Danielle felt all of her other senses heightened. She smelled Russell's musk, the rubber of tires and a wisp of gasoline. She could hear not only the bombastic grunts of approval from the guys in the car, but the shuffling of the ones in the back seat to get a better view. And as Russell's hand graced down her spine towards the top of her bikini bottoms, she felt every drop of sweat as it slid out of its way and rolled off her side. She felt him grab the thin green material, and anticipated that he would yank it off her body. But he had something more sinister in mind.

"You guys want a better look?" he asked.

After the expected yelps of affirmation, Russell grabbed her bikini roughly and yanked it upwards, giving Danielle a wedgie.

"OW!" Danielle yelled in utter shock as Russell converted her relatively modest bikini into a thong.

With one hand on her head and the other on her bikini like reins, Russell held her firmly in place, not that she would have moved at this point anyway. Danielle rose to her toes in her sandals as Russell wedged her bikini up her ass a little further.

"What do you think, boys?" Russell asked the group.

"Fucking hot, bro!"

"That's a real beauty!"

"Slut life?" said one, reading the tattoo given to her the night of the auction. "You got a real wild ho on your hands there."

"Can I give her a little spank?" asked the driver.

Danielle considered trying to protest, but she knew the answer would be whatever Russell wanted it to be. Her journey into becoming his submissive slut was beginning faster than she anticipated. She assumed they would settle into the condo and begin their adventures tonight, not jump right into the activities in the fucking airport garage.

"No," said Russell, giving false relief to Danielle. "But you can give her a hard one."

Danielle tensed her grip on his arms, knowing that the driver would be happy to oblige. For a brief moment, it was as though all of her heightened senses disappeared into a black hole. All was absent around her until the hard impact of his palm rocked her back to reality.

"Mmmmppphhhh," she stifled into Russell's shoulder. She felt a tear forming in her eye.

"Don't forget the other one," Russell suggested.

A split second later, another hard slap shook Danielle to her core, solidifying her vulnerability.

"OK, Danielle, I need you to stand up straight," said Russell. Sniffling, Danielle pushed herself upright, using his chiseled chest for support. He looked her in the eyes, and with his commanding gaze filled her with both trust and submission.

"Are you OK, my pet?" Russell asked. Danielle nodded quietly.

"I need you to be brave for me and turn around." Again, Danielle nodded her confirmation.

She took a few deep breaths, and then, bowing her head, turned around to face the car.

"God Damn!"

"Fuck me, those are some perfect titties!"

"You got yourself a keeper there, man," the driver said to Russell, though he was transfixed with her breasts.

"She's obedient, too," said Russell. Then, to prove the point, said, "Danielle, grab your elbows behind your back."

Danielle hesitated briefly, not wanting her last line of defense to be rendered immobile, but she relented. She had to arch the small of her back to make it work, but she understood that was the point. Her breasts thrust further out towards her audience.

The driver forwent asking permission and tenderly caressed her right boob. Russell pressed against her from behind and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Look," he said to the driver. "Like this." With his left hand he gripped Danielle's left breast firmly, squeezing it at the center to make the tip more bulbous.

"Oooohhhh," Danielle squirmed, torn between the pleasure and the pain.

The driver copied Russell, mashing her tit flesh with his fingers. But where Russell was skillfully massaging her breast, this guy was simply clenching onto it like he was hanging onto the railing of a bridge.

Danielle wanted desperately to release her arms and push his hand away, but she dared not disobey Russell. Instead, her legs writhed, coming off the ground one at a time, and her hips swiveled to accommodate the pain.

To her great surprise, as her pussy ground against the taut bikini and her chafing thighs, she found herself getting wet. The sweat between her legs only moved things along faster, and she secretly hoped that Russell would release her breast and start stroking her clit.

"Oh...oh...oh fuck!" Danielle started to whisper, her breath shortening. It was equally in response to the rough treatment of her breasts and her rapidly juicing cunt. She pushed her ass back against Russell's stiff cock, still secure in his shorts.

"OK," Russell said. "One quick slap and that is it."

No sooner had he said it the driver released her tit and sharply smacked her stiffened nipple.

"Ah!" Danielle yelled at the stinging pain. Again the sound reverberated around their area of the garage. She let go of her elbows and returned her arms to her breasts, both to sooth them and to hide herself.

Russell dangled her bikini top in front of her and told her to put it on. Danielle gratefully took it from him and started to slide it on, still facing the car.

"Where are you guys staying?" Russell asked the driver.

"We are right on Miami beach," he said. "Here all week."

"Perfect," said Russell. "We are on the beach, too. Let me give you my cell. Danielle, you would not mind seeing these guys again in a more...intimate environment, correct?"

Danielle was torn between the truth and the answer she knew he wanted. When she had agreed to this trip, she was filled with Russell's glorious cock, and the promise of more and won her over. Now, the thought of potentially being given to this neanderthal, with his poor understanding of how to handle a breast, to use as he wanted, filled her with trepidation.

Still, she gave the answer Russell wanted. "I would like that," she said. She had not even made up her mind, truth be told, but the silence that hung in the air caused her to give an answer faster than she wanted to.

Holding her tight to him, Russell gave them his number. "Danielle here likes it up the ass, DP, she likes to suck cock, although she is not that good at it yet. She has been gang-banged, pierced, tattooed and spanked. She always gets off and gets her partners off, man or woman. Call me if you want to spend some time with her this week."

"Will do, dude!" said the driver, and the other passengers backed him up. "See you later, sweetie. Me and my boys are going to fuck that ass up!" They then peeled out of the parking lot, tired screeching.

When the car peeled away, Danielle felt a sense of calm start to wash over her. She turned to face Russell, hoping to implore him to take things a bit slower, but he preempted her.

"Get in the car," he said.

Danielle walked around to the other side of the car and climbed into the passenger seat.

"I have to be honest, Danielle, I'm a little disappointed in you. Too much hesitation on your part. We do not want to give anyone the impression that you are unwilling."

"I'm sorry, Russell. I just did not expect to jump into the deep end so quickly."

"Jump into the deep end? Danielle, the deep end will be when I let those guys have their way with you. This was wading into the shallow end. Are you going to be a good girl and obey my commands? Because if not, you can head back home right now and I will enjoy myself with all the horny college girls who inhabit this beach."

"I understand, Russell. I will be your good girl."

"Very good, slut," Russell said as he started to pull down his shorts.

His cock sprang up, firm and ready for servicing. "What are you doing now?" Danielle asked.

"It is twenty minute to our hotel. If you can get me off before we get there, I will give you the rest of the day off. If not, then tonight you will be punished."

"You want me to give you head while we drive through Miami in a convertible?"

Russell looked at her as he put the car in gear. "Time starts now."

Danielle, trying to spare herself the humiliation of sucking cock in public, discretely put her left hand onto his cock and started to stroke it. Russell was unfazed as he pulled out of the garage and onto the expressway.

"If you are trying to avoid being seen by pedestrians, you better start sucking now. We have a few minutes before we pull of into the city streets."

Danielle undid her seatbelt and shifted her thighs in her seat. She raised the arm rest so she could have easier access, and tilted her torso down towards his lap. She took the head of his cock into her lips and licked it slowly.

As fast as Russell was driving, she was too scared to make any sudden movements. She envisioned making him cum, causing him to lose control of the car, and the coroner explaining to her parents that she died with a mouth full of ejaculate.

But Russell was confident in his ability to receive great head and drive. He released his right hand from the wheel and fashioned a pony tale on the back of Danielle's head. He pushed down until he felt the back of her throat, then held her there.

"Get your knees up on your seat, slut. Kneel towards me so I can push more of my dick in your throat."

Danielle felt completely vulnerable, not only because her scantily clad ass was on display to any car passing on their right, but because any sudden jolt of the car and she would fly into the dashboard. Still, she did as she was told, and her new position improved the angle of her throat. She tilted his cock towards her a bit, and Russell pushed harder on the back of her head.

"Fuck yeah, baby. That's it. All you needed was a little practice."

Danielle sensed the car decelerate and knew they were getting off the highway. As they started to approach the center of town, Russell pulled up to a red light in the left lane. In the right lane, a tractor trailer pulled up next to them. Russell noticed the driver looking down on Danielle's wedged bikini, nodding his approval at Russell's current situation.

Russell held Danielle's head still, then gave the standard "honk your horn" gesture to the driver. He was happy to be a part of the action. He gave the horn two long, loud blasts, startling Danielle to the point that she almost fell over to the front of the seat. The last thing she needed was a giant horn drawing attention her way.

Russell snickered, and Danielle knew she had no chance of getting him off in time. He had the stamina of a Thoroughbred, and as he had mentioned several times recently, she was not an expert cock sucker.

As they pulled into the hotel, Russell allowed her to get up. Danielle gratefully returned to her upright position, but noticed at least three bellhops who noticed her rise. They looked at each other and then back at her, making it clear that they knew what she had been doing. She blushed and hung her head again.

Russell zipped up his shorts and and stepped out of the car, handing his keys to the valet.

"I would say 'enjoy your stay,'" the valet said, "But I don't thin you are going to have any trouble enjoying yourself." He gestured towards Danielle to emphasize the point.

"Thanks, pal. Maybe you can get in on the action, if you want."

Danielle blushed harder, unable to comprehend how Russell could continue to invite so many strangers to their bed. Russell opened the door for her and she stepped out, and the bellhop grabbed their bags. As Danielle and Russell walked towards check-in, all the bellhop checked out her ass, taking mental notes for his spank bank.

Danielle could feel hundreds of eyes on her, some lusting, some judgmental, all intense.

It took forever to get to their room. Or at least it felt like forever. In the elevator, the bellhop was not shy about staring at her, even being only two feet away he scanned her body without discretion.

When the bellhop left the bags in their room, he stood still, awaiting the customary tip.

"Do you want a five, or do you want this slut to show you her tits?" Russell asked.

"Tits, please!" said the bar hop.

"You heard the man, Danielle," Russell said. "Pull that bikini to the side."

Danielle looked down at her tits as she pulled the fabric off to the side, forcing them closer together and amplifying her cleavage.

"Come on, now, baby. That is not $5 worth! Give the man a show. Cup your tits together with your hands and bend at the waist."

Humiliated, Danielle did as she was told, offering a full view of her lush tits to this stranger, who she would undoubtedly see again during her stay here. She pushed her breasts together and bent over, giving him a great view of her cleavage as he pushed them up to him.

"Those are some great tits, man. You are a lucky guy."

"Thanks, sir. Tell you what, this bitch is due a punishment tonight. If you want to participate in the action, come back here around 10pm."

"I'll be here!" said the bellhop, "Thanks, mister!" He jolted out the door.

"Are you going to invite everyone we meet to fuck me?" Danielle asked, standing up for herself for the first time.

"I never said they could fuck you. They might just enjoy watching me punish you. I don't know. Haven't made up my mind. Now, let's finish what we started."

He dropped his shorts to the floor and gripped his erection as he approached her.

"On your knees," he said with such authority that Danielle did not think twice.

He steered his dick into her mouth and pushed it against the insides of her cheek, distending the thin membrane until he could make out the impression of his cock head. He smacked his pulsing fuck tool through her cheek, bringing both stimulation to himself and humiliation to Danielle. Even in privacy, she was so bad at giving head that he needed to do all the work himself.

"Stick out your tongue," he ordered, and Danielle obeyed. He ground the bottom of his wand over her tongue and back into her cheek. Back and forth, over and over.

When she could tell he was about to cum, he straightened out and shoved his way into her throat.

The first spurt shot straight down her throat, but Russell quickly pulled out, shooting some on her tongue before taking aim at her face. He held her hair tight to the wall behind her, keeping her visage within firing range. He laced rope after rope of salty, sticky goo all over her face. When he was done with her, he released her hair and collapsed back on the bed.

"Let that cum dry on your face before you wash it off. Remove our bikini and relax in bed in the meantime."

Danielle obediently stripped herself bare and climbed into bed next to Russell. She tried to cuddle up under his arm, but her refused.

"If you want to cuddle, you will learn to be more obedient in the future. No more stalling when I give a command. I need quick, submissive responses. Understood?"

"Yes, Russell. I just did not expect things to escalate so quickly...Did I not serve you well in the car?"

"You served me adequately, but not well," demeaned Russell, knowing that this response would keep her wanting to improve. "It should not take more than twenty minutes of sucking to get me off."

"I'm sorry, Russell. I will try to be better. I want to be your good little whore."

"You have a long way to go, but I appreciate your dedication. Now get some rest. Who knows what tonight might hold."

12