Danielle Meets a Guy Online Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,080 Followers

Her master easily took each one in his hands and applied the clamps, securing them in place with a tiny screw. He could tell when she was primed by the volume of her scream, easing up once he was confident they were stable. He then had her lie on her back, which was amusingly awkward to watch. From her kneeling position, she rocked herself forward and planted a foot on the floor. She then sat back on her ass, and from there laid down as he liked.

He then unclipped her wrist cuffs and brought them down to her ankles, binding her right hand to her right ankle, and her left to her left. She was flat on her back with her knees in the air, feet soles-down on the floor up by her ass. She resented how easily he could position her helplessly like this. She resented him more in a couple seconds.

He returned from his table of tricks with a lit candle, and Danielle's eyes shot open in fear. She tried to wiggle on the floor, but knew there was no escaping it. He stood over her and slowly dropped molten wax on her already-burning tits. For the next five minutes, he steadily drizzled more and more over her. Danielle whimpered protests through her ball gag, but got nowhere with them.

By the time the candle had burned out, there was red wax almost completely encasing her round mounds. He left the insides of her tits and the chest between them free of wax, but Danielle did not know if this was intentional or not. He announced the grand finale, and stripped his pants and underwear off, revealing an already-erect, eight-incher to the room. He straddled her chest and placed his cock between her tits, and Danielle immediately understood why he left them unwaxed.

With a secured handle on the chain between her clamps, he pulled her tits up, engorging his cock in an instant. Then, imitating a cowboy riding a steer, he held her reins and started bucking.

Pinned to the floor without a modicum of hope, all Danielle could do was scream it out as the room cheered. Her nipples were distended much further than they ever should have been as her captor pulled them hard. To make matters worse, his dick was rocking through her tits, hitting her chin and causing further tension in her breasts. Tears started to stream down her face as everyone in the room started taunting.

Whoops and hollers from around the room flooded her ears. Her vision was that of this cruel frat boy, pulled her tits up so they could enrobe his cock, his cock head poking through her tits every other second. Her pussy and ass were open to the room, the carrot green still protruding from her ass, at Jenna's suggestion. Her back and stomach were rivers of sweat.

From above the sound in the room, her rider screamed and came with a bang. He shot ropes of cum from between her tits onto her right cheek, all over her chin, and left pools of it on her neck. He sat back down, his bare ass and balls on her stomach and sternum. Reaching behind him while maintaining eye contact with her, he undid her clasps and let her hands go free. He then undid her ball gag, wiping residual cum on her upper lip as he removed it.

He stood, garnering high-fives from his brothers, and stared down at Danielle. With her hands free, she did not know whether to wipe the cum off her face or hold her swollen breasts. She wanted to run to her room and hide, but felt she should ask. "May I please go to my room now?" she asked. "What a good girl for asking," he responded. "We are done with you for tonight. You can go."

She practically ran upstairs, where she washed her face and neck and collapsed in bed as she had the night before. She did not fall asleep as easily this night, as every time she turned or the sheets brushed against her tits, she felt their sting. She pushed the sheets down to her waist and laid on her back, forcing herself to stay in that position until she fell asleep.

.....

To the readers: so far, the feedback has been mostly positive. I thank you very much for that. If you have any guidance as to where this story should go from here, please post it in the comments or send me a message. I have ideas, but want to hear some others. Thank you!

abob1
abob1
1,080 Followers
12