Danielle's Day of Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Randy, do you want something?" she whispered sexily, eroticism glowing in her eyes.

"You know what I want, mom," he said, his hands roaming her tits and hips.

Danielle was pleased with his response. She pushed her ass backwards against his cock, moaning at the hardness of it.

"You like my ass, baby?" she cooed.

Randy smiled. "I do... We can't lie down anywhere in here, mom," he said.

Danielle smiled. "There's more than one way to get fucked, baby" she said. Danielle pulled her skirt up, and leaned over the counter, shoving her voluptuous behind at him.

"See what I mean?"

"I see your ass, that's for sure, mom!" he laughed lewdly.

"M-mm, I sure hope you like mother's ass," she purred, spreading her legs wantonly. "It's a very hot one, and your young cock is what makes it so hot, Randy!"

"It sure makes my cock hard!," he responded.

"Do you know what to do?" she asked, twisting her ass for him.

"I think so, mom..." he said.

"Then what are you waiting for?"

Randy moved in tight behind her, his cock hard in his hand. It fit tight against her puckered asshole, but Danielle wanted it in to the hilt. She began to twist her ass when he gripped her hips, thrusting his cock against the walls of her ass. As it went past the anal sphincter muscle, Danielle groaned in ecstasy.

"Ooh, baby!" she mewled, lowering her head to the counter as she pushed her ass back at him.

"Ooh, yes-s, Randy! Aah, shove it in me. In mother! Ooh! That's very good, baby! You go so deep. So wonderful! Deep fuck mother's ass, baby!! Deep fuck me, Randy, deep fuck m-ee!"

"A-ahh, mom, mom!" he moaned. I can see my dick going up your ass!"

"Yess! Mothers ass!" she gurgled, feeling his hand move over her naked ass, caressing her flesh, as his cock pushed and pulled at her ass.

"That's mothers ass you're fucking, Randy! My ass! My hot-t wet-t ass!"

Randy pounded against her ass, grunting loudly. Danielle squirmed and arched, shoving her ass against him. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy, her titties jiggling tightly inside her blouse from the ramming motions of his cock. The juicy sounds were loud in the small kitchen. As the felings of their passions grew, she sobbed softly, spreading her feet wider on the floor in an effort to make him drive deeper into her ass. She turned Randy around, so that he was leaning against the counter, then bent slightly at the hips, and clawed at her ass cheeks to get his hot meat further up her bunghole.

Randy saw his mother's asshole puckering, and the sight made him hot and full. He could see the dark pink ridges of her hairy ass clinging to his cock.

The ass-suction friction was becoming intense, and his mother started to squeal.

"Oo-h! You're about to give me a cum enema!" she yelled. "I'm about to cu-umm!

"Me too, mom!" Randy yelled. He fucked faster.

Danielle yanked her hand off her ass, cupping her mouth to stifle her scream of ecstasy.

Just as Danielle started to come, and Randy was squirting jizzm into her inflamed ass, the back door to the kitchen flew open.

Danielle, still cumming, was unable to do anything but quickly pull her mini-skirt down, staring at her wide-eyed daughter. Gripping Randy's hands tightly about her, his cock still hard up her asshole and shooting cumm into it, she felt so weak.

"What's the matter, mom?" Judy asked.

Not knowing what else to say, Danielle replied, "Randy and I are having a problem, go clean up your room."

She wanted to say something else, but she knew anything she said now would make Judy more suspicious. She felt Randy's now limp cock plop out of her ass with a sucking sound, and prayed Judy did not hear it.

Judy said, "You two are acting awfully strange. I don't know what's going on, but something is. She turned and left the kitchen.

When she was sure Judy was out of hearing distance, Danielle said, "Damned, that was close!"

"She almost caught us, mom, Randy said, "She has the worst timing—I was still cumming."

Danielle giggled. "I know, it's running down my stockings..."

She pulled Randy close, one hand on his shoulders, the other on his dick. "We wasted it... Dammit!" she said.

"There's more where that came from, mom," Randy replied. "A lot more."

She felt his cock hardening in his shorts again. She closed her hand around it as best she could, squeezing hard.

"M-m, I believe you, honey," she said. Go clean up, I'll try to throw Judy off her suspicions, and then maybe we'll find out just how much more there is."

Randy moaned, nipping his mother's tits through her blouse.

Danielle realized then that she didn't care if her daughter saw them fucking. Her desire for sex with her son was out of control, and she would have a difficult time keeping her hands off him, even if Judy was around. In her confused sense of need, she rationalized that if she kept Randy busy focused on meeting her own desires, maybe he'd be better able to resist the sexual advances of his eager young sister.

Chapter 7

Danielle freshened up and put on her robe. She found Judy sitting on the couch in the basement den, looking quizzical, as if trying to figure something out.

"Judy, what's wrong, honey?" Danielle asked. "You look sad."

"I'm ok, mom," Judy answered, pulling a foot to the couch, and resting her chin on one hand. Her tight little panties showed from under her skirt, and Danielle looked at the way her daughter's panties covered her cunt.

Danielle sat down at Judy's side, pulling Judy's head to her breasts as she ran her hand through the girl's soft hair.

"Come on, tell me what's wrong," she asked.

"Mommy, why do you spend more time with Randy than me?" Judy asked. "I not aware that I do, baby..." Danielle responded.

"Well, you certainly seem to be with him more than you are with me, lately," Judy shot back.

"Tell me mom, why are you fucking Randy?" Judy asked suddenly, her face against her mother's breast. Danielle was stunned, her face turned crimson at the accusation.

She sat silently, as Judy went on. "I know what you two were doing in the kitchen. Randy had his dick up your pussy when I came in, didn't he? I saw his cum running down your legs!" Danielle couldn't deny her daughter's accusation, even if she wasn't entirely accurate.

Danielle waited, but her daughter said no more. Danielle let her hand drop lower on Judy's back. She heard the quick intake of her daughter's breath and realized her hand had cupped Judy's ass cheeks. Judy pressed down tightly, keeping her hand there.

"Mommy... mommie, do me, too... " she hissed, her meaning unmistakable. "I need your love, too..."

Judy's hand crept up the insides of her mother's legs, along the hem of her now-open robe, and began stroking her upper thighs. Danielle started to take her daughter's hand away, but remembered the beautiful young body which had so recently enticed Randy. She instead remained motionless, waiting to see how far Judy would go. Taking Danielle's hesitancy as a sign of encouragement, Judy slowly probed her other hand inside the robe, along the undersides of her mother's tits, making her suck in her breath.

As she felt Judy's hand moving further up her thigh, toward her cunt, Danielle began to tremble. Judy gasped softly when her fingers reached the soft curls of her mother's cunt, realizing that Danielle wore no panties. Judy touched the pussy-hairs, so lightly that it almost tickled, making her mother almost involuntarily arch her back in search for further contact.

"Mommy... mommie..." Judy whispered softly. Judy worked her fingers about the perimeter of Danielle's outer lips, and Danielle spread her legs slightly, holding her breath as her daughter's fingers moved lightly along the juncture. Then, Judy touched the clit ever-so-slightly, making Danielle jump.

With Judy's hand under her robe, Danielle's thighs were exposed almost to her hips, but by now she didn't care. She gasped softly as her daughter cupped her cunt, pressing it, and pushing into it. Her own fingers were busy now too, curling against the pantied softness of Judy's crotch.

Judy rubbed her hand up and down, looking furtively at her mother while feeling the wetness of her mother's cunt, the swollen lips and soft hair. Her mouth was open, her breath hot against her mother's now heaving breasts.

Danielle gasped as she felt Judy's fingers slip into her pussy. Judy was a bit hesitant, and seemed to be waiting for her mother to stop her, but Danielle wasn't about to. As Judy realized this, she pushed her fingers as deeply into her mother's hot slit as she could, wiggling them around, and drawing erotic mewling noises from Danielle.

Danielle pushed Judy's panties down, and felt the hot slit of the young girl's virgin pussy as she moved her hand across her pubis. Judy whimpered, and raised her skirted ass off of the couch, attempting to give Danielle more room to work with.

Danielle sat up, and leaned closely over her daughter's face, staring at her lovingly. She presented a very erotic picture to Judy. Her hair was disheveled, and her makeup was beginning to smear. Her tits were full and luscious, rising and falling with Danielle's rapid breathing. Beneath the short robe, Judy could see her mother's pussy, wide open and gaping, surrounded by her light blonde bush. Danielle moved in very close and spread her legs, at the same time jutting her cunt lips out at Judy. Judy could distinctly smell her mothers sexual juices, and it made her heady with desire for whatever her mother had in mind.

"Suck me, Judy," Danielle whispered softly. "Suck my pussy lips, honey," she asked, in a husky, pleading voice.

Judy slid down on the couch under her mother, putting her hands about Danielle's thighs. That was all Danielle needed. She positioned her daughter on the couch, and moved over the girl, her big thighs straddling Judy's face.

"Suck me-e, baby..." she cried, pulling Judy's face underneath her robe to her wet hot pussy-hole.

Judy tried to keep pace. She began to lick feverishly into the wet pussy hole.

"Ooh, suck my pussy, baby!" Danielle sobbed, grinding her cunt into her daughter's face. "O-oh, yess, stroke your sweet tongue inside mommy's hot, wet cunt... O-oh, suck my cunt! Lick my cunt! Aahh! It's so-o good, so-o fuckin' good!!!"

Danielle turned around, on her knees, so that she was facing her lovely daughter's splayed apart legs. She saw her daughter's sex lips staring up at her, her cunt dripping with wetness, and her clitoris protruding outward in a hard knot. Danielle put her hands on Judy's inner thighs and pulled at them, trying to spread them wider.

Her eyes glazed, Judy gazed at her mother's cunt, and lifted her ass so her mother could grip the cheek of one of her cheeks. But Danielle moved her hand to the young girl's pussy. Judy groaned in heat as her mother began to fuck a finger into her pussy.

Danielle then moved her tongue along the sweet pussy-slit, then twirled it over Judy`s clit. Her tongue swirled and dipped eagerly, plunging into Judy`s cunt faster and faster. Judy worked her pussy as high and tight as she could at her mother's mouth, groaning as her rapture swelled. She stabbed her fingers faster into her mother's pussy in return.

Judy cried out, "O-o-oh, mommy!" bucking her hips upward, her hands grabbing Danielle's head, holding it in place.

"A-ahh, that's so-o good, mommy!! If you're sucking my pussy, I love it!"

"I'm sucking your cunt honey... I'm sucking your sweet, pretty cunt, baby!" Danielle hissed.

Suddenly, Judy began to scream. Danielle saw her tight little ass bunch hard, and begin to tremble. Danielle was holding Judy's ass cheeks wide apart and watched the pink tightness crinkle and pucker as Judy began to cumm hard against her mouth.

Feverishly, Danielle shoved the edge of her hand into the crack of her daughter's ass, feeling the hot puckering of her tight little asshole. Dragging her hand upward, Danielle began to rub at the asshole with a fingertip.

"O-oh! A-ah!" Judy wailed, cumming in powerful waves of mindless orgasm. "O-oh! O-oh! Yes-s!"

Danielle moved her face closer to the now throbbing asshole, intending only to watch it closely, as Judy orgasmed. Overcome with passion herself, she found her tongue stabbing at it, finally the tip reaming the rim of the brown spot. Judy cried out mindlessly, her orgasm seemingly not ending. Danielle rammed her tongue into the brink of the bunghole, lovingly stabbing again and again in mindless rapture, tongue fucking her beautiful young daughter's asshole.

Danielle needed fucking, too. She pulled away from the writhing, mindless girl, but only to lower her own cunt against Judy's. Danielle began grinding her pussy against Judy's, wanting to share in the orgasm she was inducing from her daughter.

She scissored Judy's pussy with her own, and fucked wildly, again bringing Judy to yet another orgasm. "Fuck me, fuck me-e!" Danielle cried, needing release. "Bang my pussy, ooh! Ple-ease, hump my ass! Do-o it!"

Danielle, in desperation, reached into the bedside table and pulled out an enormous artificial phallus, about a foot long, and three inches in diameter. Pulling away from Judy, she jammed the huge monster into her cunt, sobbing wildly with need. Judy watched in awe. Her mother was full to the stretching point, yet she tried to get more of the cock into her yawning pussy.

Finally, Danielle began to cumm. "Aaaggghhh!" she screamed, loudly... lewdly. "I'm cumming!! "Unngghh!!!!"

She humped feverishly up and down on the phallus, out of her mind with orgasm.

Judy wanted to share in her mother's mindless orgasm, or more likely just wanted to get some of the huge dick herself. She grabbed it from her mother's hand, and began fucking her mother with it. Danielle could stand it no more, and writhing away to the floor, her nerves still spasming wildly from the monster cock.

As she looked up, dazed, she saw her daughter, sucking the huge phallus into her mouth, cleaning her mother's cum juices... Danielle knew then that life with her two children would never be normal, again.

Chapter 8

Danielle couldn't believe it--all the hardcore sex she had been involved in since the beginning of the day. She needed to share her good fortune with Terri, her neighbor. Of course she didn't intend to tell Terri about the episodes with Randy and Judy; but Jerry, Danielle couldn't wait.

To let Terri see the outfit which had finally seduced Jerry, Danielle put on in the dress which she had bought that day, along with the stockings and heels she had worn to work, and went next door to Terri's home. As usual, she took the shortest route and entered through Terri's back door. In the kitchen, Danielle was about to call out to Terri, when a sixth sense told her to be cautious.

Instead, Danielle walked down the hall and was about to enter Terri's bedroom, where Terri spent a lot of time, when she noticed Terri in the bedroom, admiring herself in the floor to ceiling mirrors that ran the length of the wall. Danielle watched silently.

Terri had on extremely high spiked black heels, with welted white seamed stockings cinched tightly to her garterbelt. Her tight miniskirt had a slit right between her legs. She was naked from the waist up. Danielle could see Terri`s small but firm breasts, with the nipples pulsing, jutting straight out.

Terri was massaging her titties, looking at them in the mirror, moving suggestively back and forth. Her eyes were glazed and she would occasionally jut her ass out erotically. Terri bent over and grabbed her ankles, looking between her legs to the mirror, so that she could see the dark swatch of hairs nestled high up in her ass crack. Danielle watched quietly, eager to see what Terri would do next.

Terri was turning herself on. Danielle, still watching intently, could feel herself getting wet also. This was a peep show worth watching from a front row seat!

Terri squatted lewdly, moaning as she saw herself in the mirror. She gapped her thick thighs apart wildly, and grabbed at her ass cheeks with her free hand. Danielle, suddenly in need again, was about to go to Terri, when something happened that she wouldn't have ever imagined about Terri.

Danielle watched Terri move one hand down under the hem of her mini, to feel underneath it. She reached up and pulled out a huge, turgid cock, which was now hanging well out of it's protective glans and dribbling pre-cum. Terri masturbated wickedly, feeling the cock grow even more massive. She slid to the lounge grotesquely, trying to fuck into it as if it were human!!

Terri was out of her mind with need, her legs splayed wildly apart and high into the air, jutting off each side of the lounge. Her miniskirt slit was right at the level of her hard meat, her hair was disheveled. Terri was in heat, in glorious dog-style heat, and she didn't know where to go to get the fires going even hotter.

Terri began sobbing in rapture, "O-oh, fuck me—do it to me, baby! Ag-ghh! I need to cummm so-o baadd!"

Danielle came silently, dropping puddles of heated pussy juice in Terri's hallway. "U-ngg!" Terri came, her asscheeks lifting off the lounge.

Terri, her cock still leaking cum, finally saw Danielle with her fingers working nastily in her pussy, staring at her! When Danielle looked back at Terri, she was still on the floor, her miniskirt riding high on her thighs. Between her legs was one of the biggest cocks Danielle had ever seen!!

Terri was shocked and distraught at being discovered, "I-I didn't mean for you to see me like this—I n-never wanted you to know!"

"But, but you-you've got a cock!" Danielle replied, still in disbelief.

"Yes, I do..." Terri said, calming down a bit. "You've become my best friend in the whole world, and I'm very attached to you. I often wondered how you would react if you knew the truth about your next-door neighbor."

"But, you... you seem so much like a woman!" Danielle asked, bewilderment in her eyes.

"Yea-ah—so... let me tell you the whole truth about me," Terri responded, trying to make the best of being found out.

"Please do... I need to know everything!" Danielle asked, trying to keep some sense of openness about her friend's obvious hidden sexual identity. What Danielle had experienced so far during her own day paled by comparison to this discovery.

Chapter 9

Terri began.

"When I was a teenaged boy, in high school, I began trying on my sister's clothes, when no one else was home. I'm not homo—I couldn't be with another man. I just like the feel of sheer stockings, garter belts, and other feminine clothing against my skin. I'm not particularly big boned for a guy, even though by a woman's standards, I'm a pretty good sized woman."

"I never wanted to be a total woman then—just to dress in women's clothes."

She went on.

"In college, there was this teacher I was very attracted to, but she wouldn't give me the time of day. She was very attractive and wore tight fitting skirts that outlined her sexuality explicitly. The word was that she was having sex with some of the female students, and I thought I'd try to approach her as a woman—just to see how well I could pass myself off as one."

"It worked," Terri continued.

"I found out she frequented a lesbian club. I began hanging out there myself--as a young woman, long wig and all. One night she came in, by herself, and she approached me, after we'd both had a couple of drinks. I introduced myself as Terri, and she never made the connection between me and Terry--the male student in her class. She asked me if I wanted to slow dance—I said I was not into public displays of affection. Actually, it was because my cock was throbbing so hard, I was afraid I'd shoot my wad—and my secret, right there in the bar!!"

"So, we went back to her place. I was having second thoughts—what would she do when she found out I'd deceived her. We sat close together—like you and I are sitting now, and kissed deeply. My skin was so smooth, that she never guessed I'd shaved a couple of hours before."