Danielle's Depravity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani's fingers meanwhile had caused her to tumble into the chasm. The burning sensation in the hollow pit of her trim belly grew in maddening intensity as she exploded in pent-up orgasmic glee.

"UNNNNNNNNH, MMMMMMM, UNNNHHH, YESSSSSSSSSSS! OOOOHH FFFKKK, YESSSSS!" she yelped in a high pitch before she let a long mewing sound tail off with her pleasure.

Her orgasm still ringing in her ears, Dani was desperate to get involved. Like a cat on all fours she moved to the edge of the bed, positioning herself so she could move her face into Simone's pussy, a tongue for the redhead's front while her lover occupied the dancer's rear. Lavishly extending her lewd tongue, Danielle used it to flick rapidly over Simone's prominent clit-bud, using her skill to stimulate the redhead quickfire. There was no real penetration by Dani, only clit stimulation, and Simone reached down to peel her lips and clit hood back, giving Dani total lavish access to her love button. Simone's breath was steadily quickening now, coming in tight gasps as she endured the twin onslaught of the skilled mouths.

Yielding to it as soon as she could, the redhead came explosively with a tongue on her clit, and one deep in her bowels. The mouths had started things happening in her body and she could actually feel her ass and vagina pushing and pulling, contracting and releasing on the expert tongue lodged in her bowels, creating a violent rhythm of love as she blasted off.

"Yesssss, Ooooooooooo, MMMMMMMM, FUCK YES. Fuck YES, Fuckkk yesss!!! GAAAAAAAWD, fuccck. AAAAAaaaaah!!!!"

Simone's full ripe breasts ached and her body kept trembling uncontrollably as she climaxed while standing, her knees almost buckling underneath her as her legs tensed in her toweringly unstable 'fuck me' mules.

"Time for another one, Simone," said Dani quickly, giving her no respite.

Roughly pulling Simone onto the bed, Dani thrust a cushion under the girl's ass, raising her crotch up. Dani then bowed her mouth down, and used her fingers too, gently rubbing Simone's clit as she also massaged the girl's lips too.

"You haven't had MY tongue yet properly..." she added.

Revelling in her recent, total sickness, Beth stayed on her knees on the floor, recycling Simone's fresh ass taste in her mouth as she in turn luxuriously attended to her own desperate clit's needs.

Beth watched as Dani worked her middle and index fingers so that they faced upwards, deep up inside Simone's quim. Dani was feeling for Simone's G-spot, and she wanted to know exactly where it was positioned within the top wall of her new friend's snug little vagina.

"I'm going to get it baby," she grinned, before turning to Beth, "Give her a taste, darling."

Beth got up and seconds later she was kissing the redhead, and groping at her tight tits. The kiss was laced with Simone's ass flavour and the redhead seemed to have no problem taking her own nasty essence, not that she could complain with Beth's mouth clamped on her's.

"Oh, come on Simone! Give it up sugar!" Dani encouraged as she probed, hunting for her G-pleasure, smiling when Simone suddenly gasped and flinched, her mouth sliding off Bethany's as she bolted up, a slightly confused look on her face and a GRRRRROAN on her lips.

"Ah, there she is!" said Dani as she then began working that special spot like a girl possessed, wanting to turn Simone into a writhing a demoness.

She used the tips of her buried fingers and manicured nails all around Simone's powerful G-spot tissue, exploring the boundaries of it, massaging it, getting a feel of her brand new lover, enjoying the discovery process of the amazing pussy in front of her.

"Come on, MAKE IT darling, don't hold back on me, hun," she added keenly. "I want to see how beautiful you are when you really cummmm!"

Dani dipped her head to introduce her tongue to Simone's clit while she used her fingertips to keep applying their exquisite pressure. She wiggled her fingers a little, then pressed up, then wiggled more, then pressed, then pussssshed, then pressed, all the time her tongue machine-gunning against Simone's joy bead.

Simone clutched at the sheets in her fists and sucked air in hard with an "oh...Oh,...Oh, Oh...OH MY GOD!!!". Dani didn't let up though, knowing she was close.

"Oh FFFFUCK!!!!!!" Simone screamed, her neck thrashing back and forth and her backbone locking and fusing. Beth was sucking hard on the redhead's tits now, biting one nipple while mashing the other breast in her hand before she sunk her teeth into the sumptuous breast flesh and rolling her tongue over the teat.

"Soooo FUCK-KING good!! GOD YESSSSSSS!" the dancer screached as her pussy started to flutter while she came yet again.

Suddenly a broken stream of three full squirts of her G-spot cum flew out of Simone's pussy, the first blast hitting Dani squarely in the chin. Dani was totally surprised, but she kept on fuelling Simone's climax, touching and licking her folds and magic spot while the redhead issued more screams and another dribble of syrupy fluid that spilled out from her in a little clear stream. Simone stretched her stiffened legs as wide as she could and moaned long while the aftershocks of her cum continued to coursed through her.

"Oh, GAAAWD.... That was incredible..." breathed Beth, who had seen Simone's eruption. "Let me taste her from your lips, darling." she added, and then rolled with Dani, on the bed, the pair of them joined at the mouth, sharing Simone's special juices while their roaming hands squeezed their backs and ass.

As they lay entwined, their hands moved up to hold each other's heads and their deep kissing continued, mouths stretched as wide open as possible, and tongues mating frantically. While they remained like this, coupled, below them they felt as Simone's head squeeze itself between their touching crotchs. That was when Simone went to work.

The redhead had sandwiched her face between the girls' wet, roasting quims, and she worked rapidly to orally pleasure one pussy before then screwing her head round to eat the opposite one as their owners kissed above her. Even when their slits were not occupied by Simone's quick tongue, Dani and Beth could push their hips forward to grind their pussy onto the back of Simone's head and into her stunning titian hair, enjoying the friction there and also forcing the redhead's face deeper into each other's crotch.

With the three girls in such an arrangement whenever Dani or Beth gazed down, they had the wonderous sight of Simone's vast tangle of red ringlet locks bobbing between their legs. Occasionally they could see her beautiful olive eyes staring wide-eyed up at them too in sheer lust from between messed mascara. As Dani and Beth's pleasure grew as a result of Simone's skill and hard work, the redhead successfully maintained both their building rushes toward orgasm by introducing her fingers too. Now, as well as her tongue, she used her slender digits to jill away in the quim that her tongue wasn't lapping at. With this method she was attending to both her lush targets, managing to bring both Dani and Beth off simultaneously while their mouths still fixed together hungrily and their tongues dived in and out of each other for the whole time she serviced them.

"Awww, fuck, yessss, oh! Seeeee-moan!" Beth moaned into Dani's mouth when they split for a second. "Keep going down there, honey....Mmmmmmmffff!!" before she was silenced by Dani's tongue slipping nearly down her windpipe yet again, jabbing her crotch forward and feeling the gorgeous head working away down there.

Then, as they kept on French-kissing, the pair of them both came courtesy of Simone's loving attentions betwen their legs.

It was Danielle who first started to jerk and squirm beneath the insanely licking tongue until she no longer had control over anything. Her nerves began shorting out in her abdomen and a wonderful glow began somewhere in the area of her wildly quivering vagina. The glow did not remain gentle for more than a few seconds; it was merely the beginning of a fire and earthquake which began wracking her loins and belly. The earthquake moved rapidly up the scale and suddenly she knew there wasn't any doubt about it. She was cumming ferosciously in Simone's mouth.

Dani's scream as she broke mouths with Beth was half-human, half-animal, and it ripped from her lust-contorted throat as though she were falling in space, toppling end over end in bliss.

"MMmmmmmmmmmaaaargh... YESSSS ... YESSSSS! I AM ... CUMMMM ... ING! MMMMmmmmffff" She screamed aloud and then deep into Beth's rattling throat when she joined onto her mouth again. Dani locked Simone's head between her legs and used every bit of her power to shove that wonderful, pleasure-giving tongue and face further and deeper into her wildly pulsating genitals.

Simone kept going, and immediately delivered Dani with another delightful orgasm, one that she could feel blossom on the end of her tongue. Dani had barely caught her breath before she was shouting this immediate second climax too, hollering and wailing as the joy washed over her.

The redhead somehow managed to rotate her head away from Dani's pussy, and replaced her deep fingers with her tongue in Bethany's snatch. She picked up her pace carefully and started driving her tongue way inside, moving it up and down ,left and right. This oral contact was all Beth needed after her experience with Simone's insistent fingers.

Jolts of joy started to run through Beth's vagina in turn as she arrived at a glorius cum too. Simone tongue-brushed Beth's inner lips up and down while her hands ran amok along her sensitized thighs and calves. Beth couldn't keep her body still at the touch and she twisted and swirled in Dani's arms while Simone's long tongue kept going crazy inside her pussy, and then pinpoint on her clit. Finally, when the redhead pussy-fiend grabbed Beth's painfully swollen button with her lips and sucked it like a vacuum cleaner, it really was Beth's last straw of resistance eaten away.

"GAAAAAAAWD, mmmm, Oh God yes baybeee, Oh GOD, YES! Pleeeese keep sucking MEEE!" Beth screeched as her ass raised up and her pelvis lunged forward, spasming uncontrollably like a broken toy. Dani could see and feel her lover's whole body quiver as she let her body scream her orgasm aloud.

"Fuck, oh Simoanne, please, baby..kepp on...Mmmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhh, ooooooh, oh mmmmmmyyyyeeeeesss. Mmm mmm, MMM! MM!"

After a period of panting and mutual recovery on the bed, the three of them drew numerous tingling climaxes from each other's drained body for hours, long into the night. Dani and Beth's mouth's gently explored every inch of Simone's tattoo together, tongues tracing the ink, and when they were all thoroughly exhausted from the gymnastics, a lazy daisychain had all three of them linked together which managed to eke a final mutual cum for the trio after long minutes of delicious cunt lapping...

The girls had room service breakfast together the next morning, and "Call me..." had been Simone's final words after some kisses which had had toast crumbs involved. When Dani and Beth looked back and saw the naked, golden-tanned redhead with the exotic tattoo wave to them from the table just before they left the room, Simone truly looked as beautiful and alluring as when they had first set eyes on her, ensuring they'd want to see her again...

12