Dani's New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan was beside himself with all kinds of conflicting emotions even though none of the others were aware of the decisions he was making as they all gaped and groaned at the incredibly erotic show that their resident slut had just put on. As excited as he had been only moments earlier, he knew the first thing he had to do was protect his charge. He smiled as approached the second waiter.

"Son," he said as he moved next to the young, anxious looking man, "it seems that it's your lucky day. My friend," he nodded at Tony, "is gonna give you a condom and you can fuck her…if you'd like." He turned towards the first waiter and fixed him with a steely look. "Your friend seems to have taken her face out of play for a little while."

Dani felt betrayed by her own body as she let the young, powerful black man ride her back while she stayed on her hands and knees before him. The moment she felt the spongy head of his thick cock slide between her slick, hairless labia the sweet girl-juice flooding her hot pink hole washed over him, easing his way inside the tight married pussy. Her sensitized cunt felt every vein along his shaft as he fucked his powerful cock deep into her channel. When his head pushed against her cervix, the pain brought back all the feelings of shame and humiliation that overcame her when the first one brutalized her mouth and throat. The blonde lawyer succumbed to the waves of absolute pleasure washing over her and started a long, continuous orgasm as she was fucked steadily over and over.

It took less than five minutes for the second waiter to blow his load inside the perfectly smooth, bald, white pink pussy. The blonde slut, naked and trembling on the floor was without doubt the hottest looking woman he'd ever seen up close and personal and goddamn, he loved white pussy. As soon as he was through, the cute redhead gave him a warm moistened washcloth and towel and as soon as he was clean and tucked away both waiters were hustled out of the suite.

The Sales Managers drifted back to the two carts and helped themselves to coffee while Tina served them breakfast, leaving Alan alone with Daniella. As she quieted her body and regained control of her breathing, the temporarily satiated twenty-eight year old beauty tried to start processing what had happened to her. She'd thought the first man had understood her need to adjust to his size, but he wound up being much more aggressive than she'd planned on. He hurt her badly and she remembered how that had triggered her first orgasm -- remarkable as she'd had no other stimulation. She started a kaleidoscope of images playing in her mind, dominated by the pain inflicted by 'The Judge' at the cocktail party the previous evening. If Alan hadn't been so observant, she would have let the sense-memories take her right back into another orgasm, but a snap of his fingers quickly brought her attention back to him.

"Daniella," he said with a calm but controlling voice, "you asked the first waiter to give you time to adjust, didn't you." From her slave position, Dani nodded her head in assent, her mouth and throat too sore for comfortable speech. Alan continued, still calm and in control, "You believe he agreed?" And Dani nodded once more. Alan sighed -- the thought of having to make the phone call to his friend James was not a happy one. Still, he understood that James needed to know. He smiled at his protégé and motioned for her to turn around towards the coffee table. Tami had set the plate of breakfast sushi and the cup of green tea that Alan had her order earlier on the table for Dani's breakfast. She was happy with Alan's choices and realized again how much he concerned himself with her comfort and well-being, a lesson she needed to remember as she continued Tami's training and education.

The Vice President of their corporation, the highest ranking employee in the room, looked around the room as she sipped the harsh tea, finding it strangely soothing on her throat. She was, of course, eating as she kneeled on the floor while everyone else was either standing up or sitting in chairs or on the couch. Everyone but she and Tina was dressed, but having been used in front of everyone just minutes earlier, Dani felt naked and exposed. Tina, on the other hand, was seated on a barstool, the blond surfer brothers sandwiching her and she was giggling as she ate, her eyes sparkling as she enjoyed being bare in front of her adoring admirers and receiving their gentle touches and teasing fondling. Everyone was involved in some conversation with the others except her. No one, in fact, was even looking at her. And though she knew they had been coached by Alan, Dani found herself surrounded by layers of heat emanating from her lithe, centerfold body as the feelings of insignificance turned to shame and humiliation. And Dani came to realize again that those feelings, along with physical pain had started to produce the strongest, most intense orgasms of her young life.

Dani decided that she wanted to explore those feelings even more and just the thought of it sent drops of clear, thick girl-juice down the insides of her trim, fit thighs. She wanted to be sure of her feelings and perhaps try to find her limits before she called The Judge to arrange her first visit.

Alan watched her without appearing to and found himself fascinated by her movements and changes of expression. He laughed softly to himself as he noticed her arousal and the deep flush spreading across her torso, wondering what specifically she was recalling at the time. He knew he would get her to tell him eventually but in the meantime, it was getting to be mid-morning and they had an itinerary to create before Monday.