Dani's New Life Ch. 08d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Papa, ni hao ma? I missed you, most honorable Master and Teacher."

Alan released the twenty year old girl and both of them laughed together as she bent at the waist and held her palms together and pointed towards the heavens in front of her chest. When she raised herself, her smile illuminated her face. Tami could only stare -- she had never seen anyone who looked as perfect as the beautiful Chinese girl before her.

The tall, silver-haired Master dressed all in black held one of his oldest friend's youngest daughter by her shoulders and turned her slowly around before him. There was no mistaking that he was inspecting her closely and neither of them were taking it lightly. Without taking his eyes off of her, Alan addressed his words to Tami. "Look closely, Red. Talk to me -- I want you to describe everything that you can about this girl. Believe me, you do not want to miss any details."

The hot little girl in the sexy halter dress was starting to realize that the evening would probably not turn out exactly as she'd thought it might. She shivered when she peeked down and saw her nipples pushing her dress out farther than they ever had.

"Master, I...uhm...I mean your slut sees the most beautiful and perfect young Asian woman that she has ever seen." She tried to keep her eyes on Mei Ling, but the four others had left the couches and, sensing something was happening, moved closer to Alan and the two girls for a better view. They arrived in time to see their boss take his hands off the Chinese girl's golden shoulders and reach into his back pocket for his small leather crop. Then he turned towards Tami and moved close enough to put his lips next to her ear.

"Red, this will be the one and only time I will remind you of what I told you before." He spoke so softly no one but Tami could hear his words. "The first time you refuse...even hesitate a moment too long to do what I tell you to do...it will the last time." He felt electricity in the air around him as he backed away from her.

"Turn around, Red -- face the door." Tami's back was now on view to all the others in the room -- Alan and Mei Ling were only a few feet behind her and to her right; the Sales Managers had formed a close semi-circle about five feet behind her and the young, half-dressed bartender was about twenty feet away and staring as hard as the rest of them.

He confused her again with the warm and gentle sound of his voice. "Tami, please spread your legs to shoulder width and then bend forward from the waist until your upper body is parallel with the floor." They could all hear her gasp as she pictured the view she presented from behind. Though she had spent hours with Alan and his staff completely naked, made out with the Duncan brothers and let them wash her in the shower, she had never once felt as exposed and vulnerable as she did at that moment. It wouldn't be the high water mark of the evening.

"Very slowly, slave," she heard the hiss as Sasha sucked in some air when Alan used that word, "lift the bottom of your dress over your ass...very slowly." She didn't know how she kept herself upright. Her heart was beating so hard she thought everyone could hear it and her flesh was on fire. Her fingers found the hem and when she started to lift the black and silver material, she realized it was already above the tops of her hold-up stockings. She couldn't stop the moan that came from deep within her.

With every inch her fingers moved higher, her breath grew shallower and her pulse rose. She felt the material drag across the bottom curve of her heart-shaped ass and her head started spinning as she imagined how little the tiny thong hid. She groaned when Alan told her to spread her legs even wider.

When she was naked in front of Alan's staff and with three room service waiters in his hotel room, not for one second did she feel as exposed and vulnerable as she did at that moment. She had posed for Sean that way in their little forest hide-away and she knew that her dusky rose-colored anus was no longer hidden from view. He finally told her to stop when the bottom of her dress was covering her lower back.

"I asked you for a detailed description, slave, and you gave me a summary conclusion." He held the crop in his hand and rubbed it lightly over her cheeks. "As a top graduate of a fine business school, I would have thought you knew the difference."

WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!!

The black leather crop struck twice on each cheek, the second strike laid directly over the first. The twenty-three year old with the Playboy-centerfold body drew a drop of her own blood as she bit down hard on her lip to stop the scream from escaping her throat. And yet with all of the pain and the extreme humiliation brought by that kind of exposure, Tami couldn't hide the climax that rolled through her from her Master.

"Now cover yourself, Red. What are you, some little pain slut?" Alan and the Sales Managers chuckled together and Tami just blushed even more. "Pull your pretty little party dress down, turn around and let's try again." Once again he leaned in close so only she could hear him. "You came without my permission, Red. You will be punished for that later."

She turned around to see all the others staring at her. Paul and Jimmy were both rubbing the tents in their pants while one of Sasha's hands squeezed the lump in Tony's crotch and the other slipped beneath her gold lamée tube dress and massaged her own breast. The sexy young bartender was simply staring, eyes wide open from across the room as Alan started the petite Chinese doll on another slow rotation.

Tami took a step closer, not wanting to miss anything in her second chance. She took a deep breath and approached her task as logically as she could starting at the top.

"Master, she has lustrous and thick black hair cut short and feathered framing her oval shaped face. The tips of her hair are dyed scarlet red to match her eye shadow, her sapphire earrings and the sapphire drop around her neck. She has," Tami had to pause for the quickest heartbeat, "a slave collar around her throat that looks identical to the one around this slave's throat. Her features are slightly more Western than classically Chinese but appear perfectly symmetrical. Her face, Master, is perhaps the most beautiful I've ever seen.

"Her neck meets her shoulders in an elegant curve and it is here that you can clearly see the golden tan color of her smooth, taut flesh..."

Alan cut her off with a wave of his hand and moved closer to Mei Ling. They spoke in her language as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Please use me, Master. It has been too long since you have honored my father and mother that way." The beautiful young woman referred to an old debt of honor that could never really be repaid. Almost fifteen years earlier, Alan's association with Dani's father, Arthur Spinetti, had kept the loan sharks away long enough for Mei Ling's father to arrange a way to settle his debts...without her mother being forced to work as an escort for Mob bosses. Upon her eighteenth birthday, it was Mei Ling's wish to repay her parents' debt herself. She had already told her parents of her submissive nature, and Alan's natural dominance was absolutely the finest aphrodisiac to ever come her way. He used his influence to have her hired at the club and tried to see her whenever he was in Boston.

"Do not worry, Mei Ling -- you will be well used tonight. But right now, I only want to know about you and the young bartender. Before my redheaded slave showed her ass, his eyes never left you. Is it alright that he will see you in a different light? Does it matter to you?" He concern for her wishes was real; she felt it and realized again how she felt about her father's friend.

"Wo ai ni, Papa." Her love for the older man shone through her eyes. "He is a beautiful boy, isn't he? His name is Matt and he thinks he loves me, Papa, but he doesn't know. Perhaps now is a good time to find out...I want him to know me...if you approve, Papa." Her golden tan flesh warmed as blood rushed through her skin and Alan knew that the boy's crush was returned. He smiled and backed away.

"Matt," Alan called across the small VIP lounge to the young man tending the small bar for the private party. "You have a single malt scotch? Two fingers with two ice cubes, please." He turned back to Tami and smiled at her. "You were commenting on the color and texture of her skin, Red. Accurate, but incomplete. You really can't describe something like human flesh without a tactile component." She listened to his words and gasped as she recognized where he was taking her. "Go ahead, my slave, complete your report."

Tami moved close beside the beautiful Chinese girl; as her hands touched Mei Ling's smooth, bare shoulders the heat of her flushed skin almost burned the young redhead's fingers. "Her flesh is not only smoother than velvet, Master, she radiates the most incredible heat." She turned Mei Ling to face their Master at the same time the young man delivered Alan's drink.

"She is covered on top," Tami continued in her smoky, sexy voice, "by a buttery soft, black leather bandeau top." Her fingers moved slowly down the smooth flesh to the middle of Mei Ling's back. "The top is held together with a single clasp in back." Before another word spoken by anyone in the room, her small, graceful fingers deftly released the solitary restraint and then pulled the small piece of black leather away.

The gasp came immediately from the young bartender. Moans of erotic appreciation came from the Sales Managers next. Finally it was Mei Ling herself who groaned softly, looking directly into Matt's wide open eyes while the gorgeous red-headed slut standing next to her started massaging her perfectly shaped breasts. Her groan got louder as Tami's fingers moved to her swollen nipples and found the tiny silver barbells that pierced each one.

As the business school graduate-turned-slave used her fingers and then her lips and tongue to manipulate those tiny silver bars and experience the blood-infused flesh of Mei Ling's rose-colored nipples, she would describe and comment about what she experienced. After finishing with both breasts, she worked her way down the Asian girl's flat toned stomach until it was easier (and somehow more natural-feeling) for Tami to be on her knees. She lowered herself the same way that she did earlier for Alan and this time her erotic grace brought reactions from everyone but her Master. He was too busy observing all the others, especially interested in the young man's reactions.

As Tami's pulse rate increased, her voice dropped even lower and she spoke just above whisper-level. She first described and then removed Mei Ling's black leather miniskirt bringing another gasp from Matt as the girl he'd been crushing on for months was almost completely naked...right in front of him! Left only in high heeled open-toe sandals and a very sheer black mesh g-string, she was, no doubt in his mind, the hottest thing in the universe! He wouldn't have gotten an argument from anyone there if he'd been able to voice his thoughts.

By the time the kneeling redhead stripped the black mesh panties off the young Asian hostess, there were three hard cocks being administered to by the beautiful Russian-born Sales Manager; now on her knees as well, Sasha was sucking Tony and stroking the brothers' cocks at the same time -- all four of them staring intensely at Tami and the naked Chinese girl.

Her hands had been exploring Mei Ling's cute little butt before sliding one around her front and the other between the shapely golden tanned thighs. Her verbalizations ended abruptly the first time Tami experienced 'real' Chinese taste. And just like the food, it left her hungry for more. Even though she was Alan's slave and slut, Tami's naturally dominant nature started to take over. Her arm reached up and she took hold of the ring in the front of Mei Ling's collar. Yanking the Chinese doll's amazingly beautiful face down to hers, Tami kissed her sweet lips and pushed her tongue into Mei Ling's mouth.

The young, sexy Asian girl had been kissed by other girls before, but none had ever affected her the way her Master's new slut just did. When the beautiful, pale skinned redhead first touched her, Mei Ling thought she felt something different, something special. When she removed her top, never hesitating or asking for permission, her attention started to turn from Alan and Matt to the incredible sensations Tami's fingers and mouth had provided. And when the new slut pulled her down and kissed her, she felt totally under her control -- she obeyed the redhead's command instantly to bend over and spread her legs, knowing that it would expose her tiny, slick vaginal slit and her little puckered dusky-pink anus. That thought alone was enough to make her pussy drip her fragrant girl juice down the inside of her thigh. Tami groaned when she saw the liquid trail and licked it up with her long, pink tongue.

Alan was not surprised to see Tami's dominant side emerge -- he was only interested in whether she could remain submissive at the same time. But even he was affected as he watched his new PA slap Mei Ling's tight ass cheeks before spreading them open and licking her little puckered hole. But his attention was drawn to the bartender at his side. Alan was impressed that throughout the erotic show, the young man had kept his business inside his pants, as uncomfortable as that might have been.

Alan chuckled softly to get Matt's attention and then nodded towards the two beauties wrapped together in front of them. "Ever see anything like that before, Matt?" He looked across, dragging the boy's gaze with him until they both focused on Sasha and the boys. "You want some of that, son? I can tell you from personal experience...she's a very talented lady."

The bartender sighed and then looked directly into Alan's eyes. "Very tempting, sir...she's quite beautiful. Thanks anyway -- but I have to pass." His eyes went right back to Tami and Mei Ling. "Just so you know, Mr. Jacobs, I wear this collar as part of the uniform. It's not the way I am." Alan smiled to himself as Matt tried to prove himself to the older man. He looked back at the girls and found Tami bent over at the waist once again. Only this time, it was the beautiful China doll that lifted her dress over her ass and spread her cheeks. Tami had her fingers curled in Mei Ling's thick, black hair and pulled her face forward, smashing her between her ass cheeks and hissing at the Asian submissive to lick out her asshole so she could describe her oral talent to her Master. Mei Ling's tiny pink tongue burrowed into Tami's rectum making the redhead moan as electric waves of pleasure flowed through her flesh. The moans were loud enough to draw the attention of the sandy-haired brothers and they left Sasha and Tony to get closer to the two slaves, their thick, hard cocks still protruding from their unzipped pants.

Alan smiled benignly at the young bartender. "If you don't mind my asking, Matt...if that collar isn't the real you, what is?"

The boy's eyes kept jumping around the room. Sasha and Tony were ramping up the pace of the face-fucking he was delivering to his beautiful colleague about ten feet away on the other side of the girls. The Duncan's were divesting themselves of their clothes barely five feet away and the two hottest, most gorgeous-looking females he'd ever seen were having sex directly in front of him. It was hard enough for him to breathe, let alone carry on a conversation, but he tried his best.

"I might not be in the right position right now, Mr. Jacobs, but the 'real me' is the guy who gives the collar. I'm not the guy who wears one." He felt Alan's stare and he turned to meet it. "My cousin graduated high school this Spring -- same week as her eighteenth birthday. She wanted a party, but didn't want my aunt and uncle there. She's been hot since she got tits a few years ago, and I know a couple of her cute girlfriends so I agreed to chaperone.

"It was fine, just a little beer and wine and everybody lived in the neighborhood so no worries about driving. I was flirting a little just to keep interested, but after a while I realized I hadn't seen my cousin around anywhere. I walked upstairs and heard some scuffling behind a closed door." He gave Alan what he thought was a worldly look and continued. "Hey, I figure she's eighteen and if she wants to play, fine. I just want to make sure she's okay, you know?" Alan nods but his eyes are now concentrating on the action in front of him. The naked and excited brothers had separated the two collared sluts. Pulling her by her red-tipped hair, Jimmy brought Mei Ling to Alan's side before moving back towards Tami and his brother.

"So I listened for a minute and it sounds like he's forcing her and she's upset so I open the door and go in. As soon as the light from the hallway hits them, my cousin pulls her head out of some guy's lap and he bolts out the door before I can say anything. So it turns out my innocent little cousin is a cock-tease and she was just getting warmed up with a guy from down the street. She was waiting for me all along."

"UUUUUNGGGHHEW" Jimmy Duncan held Tami's face between his hands as he stretched her mouth with his hard, barely curved cock. As he pulled her forward, the straight pathway over her tongue and into her throat opened for him and he stayed buried deep as the super-hot redhead gagged so delightfully on his SoCal meat.

James looked up at his boss and Alan returned a slight nod as Matt watched everything at once. The handsome, well-built surfer moved one hand behind Tami's head and pushed her until her mouth was flush against his groin. With his other hand he reached between them and pinched the slut's nose shut. Her automatic reaction was to open her throat to try to breathe but all she did was allow his engorged fuck-pole to slide into her esophagus. No one could take their eyes away as Tami's body started trembling and tears began streaming down her cheeks. Just before she thought she would pass out, her throat rapist pulled her face off his cock.

Gagging and crying, trying to suck in as much oxygen as she could, she felt James cock-slap her face, his thick meat dripping with pre-cum and saliva and then before she could fill her lungs he shoved himself into her throat again, pinching her nose closed and grinding her face against him. He held her tight until her eyes started to float back and then he let her breathe again. He repeated the cycle a third time and her groans caused Tony to flood Sasha's mouth with his seed. As he started for the fourth time, Tami was so zoned she never felt the older Duncan brother move behind her and wet his cock by sliding it up and down her dripping slit. She was never aware of the fingers that spread her pale, freckled ass-cheeks. And as the younger brother slid his thick tool between her lips and over her tongue once more, she screamed around his buried shaft as she finally felt the thick, round head of Paul's cock plunge through her dark rose pink, dusky puckered hole and lodge himself balls deep in her tight, almost untouched rectum.

The action in front of him seemed to paralyze the young bartender and when he was able to look away, he saw the young woman who had captured his heart, naked but for her strappy high heeled sandals, bent over at the waist, sliding her perfect, oh-so-kissable lips up and down Alan's erect cock. He couldn't breathe as his eyes kept moving back and forth drawn to every sexual joining in the room. Slowly he realized that the only unused parts were his cock and Mei Ling's perfect little pussy. He looked up and saw Alan looking at him, appraising him it seemed to the young man.