Danny and My Wife

Story Info
Danny strikes lucky with another man's wife.
3.1k words
4.23
136.8k
77
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a teenager I developed powerful voyeuristic tendencies. In most other respects I was a normal, red-blooded male, but I found the thought of watching other people having sex intensely exciting. I even asked some girlfriends to have sex with other men whilst I watched; some of them were interested but I only got one to try. Unfortunately the boy she chose found my presence off-putting, and failed to get an erection.

My first job on leaving university was in London and I commuted from digs in a village some twenty miles away. There I met Kelly, the only child of a wealthy local businessman. She was a bubbly seventeen-year-old schoolgirl on holiday from her all-girls Convent boarding school. She fell for me in a big way and asked me for a date and when she went back to school she wrote to me. We were married on her nineteenth birthday.

Kelly is a tall, longhaired blond English rose, very pretty, with long legs and a body to die for; I was a very lucky man. But even before our wedding I fantasised about watching this beautiful young girl with other men. I plucked up the courage to tell Kelly; luckily for me she found this amusing and laughed whenever I mentioned it.

Shortly after our marriage I was transferred to the north of England. After a few months I was asked to go back to London to finish a project. Kelly arranged for us to stay with her parents, but they couldn't put us up for the first week. However Danny, a friend of Kelly's father, was going away for a few days and, as he knew Kelly, he didn't mind us using his house. Kelly described Danny as a teacher in his 50s; since she'd last seen him he'd been divorced. She wasn't surprised and called him 'a randy old sod'.

We arrived on a Sunday evening, picked the keys up from Kelly's parents and drove to Danny's house. We were still unpacking when a car drew up behind us and Kelly recognized Danny; he'd had to delay his visit and asked if we minded him staying the night. Danny was a Nigerian. Physically he was a small man with a long bushy beard, short fuzzy hair and one glass eye. And he was as black as coal. Kelly hadn't mentioned any of this

That evening I realised Danny was infatuated with my beautiful young wife. At times I felt invisible as he lavished attention on her; he was so charming and attentive towards her and she glowed in this warmth. I was surprised at the feelings my 19-year-old wife showed towards this 54-year-old African. He was an unprepossessing little man whom she dwarfed and who was old enough to be her grandfather, let alone father. He had a strong personality with a deep booming voice, was very funny and great company but he was an ugly little man. Yet she was flirting with him.

As we lay in bed that night I told Kelly that Danny lusted after her and, as she obviously fancied him, they should sleep together. I expected her to laugh as she usually did when I mentioned sleeping with other men. Instead she asked me if I was serious. Startled, I asked her why and after some hesitation she told me.

She told me she'd always fancied Danny; he had so much charisma that a lot of the local girls fancied him. In her convent dormitory, when they talked about boys, she often fantasised about this much older man. She'd long known that he found her attractive and when he first showed up she'd wondered if his feelings were still the same. She said that his eyes had told her all she wanted to know; he was drooling over her. I'd often said she could sleep with another man and she would like to sleep with him if I really didn't object. But she was worried about her family. Danny was too close to her father and if her father found out he would be mortified; was it was too big a risk?

At first I was stunned and shocked. But this was what I had dreamt about so often; I quickly became aroused and knew I wanted to see Kelly with this man. So I said yes, I was serious; I really wouldn't mind if they slept together. I told her that her family weren't a problem, saying that if she and Danny did have sex she must tell him they could do it again as long as it remained a secret. And if any accusations were made we would deny it. After some thought Kelly agreed, and then asked me how she could get Danny into bed with her?

She wanted me to go and talk to him "diplomatically". But what if she'd read him wrongly? If I marched in and suggested, however tactfully, that he sleep with my wife he would be appalled. I thought it best for Kelly to knock on his door and ask him if she could make herself a drink, saying I was asleep. If he really did fancy his chances with her this would give him his chance; if he didn't then no harm would have been done.

Kelly asked me again if I was serious because if I said yes, she would try to seduce Danny; I nodded. She started to get dressed, but I stopped her. I told her she should wear the sheer silk cami-halter style nightdress I had just bought. This was a long, sleeveless nightdress, tied in a bow behind the neck. It was beautiful and both sexy and modest, perfect for what she had in mind. So attired, she set off and I sensed that she was both very excited and very nervous.

I spied on her as she crossed the landing and knocked on Danny's bedroom door. After a second she opened the door and put her head through. I couldn't catch the gist of their brief, whispered exchange, but Kelly closed the door and walked down the stairs. Now was the moment; if we'd been right and Danny lusted after my wife he would go to her. In less than a minute Danny appeared. He stood outside his room watching and listening, then went quietly downstairs.

I waited for a few minutes then crept after him. The door between the hall and the kitchen was ajar and I heard murmurings from there, so I crept to the kitchen door. They were standing near the cooker and I could see them through the crack in the door. Kelly was leaning back against a work-surface and Danny was facing her, an arms length away.

As well as the main kitchen light a table lamp on the surface behind Kelly had been switched on. Under this combined light Kelly's nightgown was almost transparent, revealing that she had nothing on beneath. I could see her beautiful breasts quite clearly. I could even make out the shading of her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Danny must have got a much more detailed and close-up view of my wife's charms.

They stood talking for some time about her family and mutual friends. Eventually Danny turned the conversation to his recent divorce and he told Kelly about his problems. His wife was much older that Danny and she'd found his sexual appetite too much. They'd fought for ages before they split up a year ago. He told Kelly that he'd not had sex for well over a year and said this was affecting him badly.

As he described his marital problems Kelly was very sympathetic. After he told her he was suffering from a lack of sex there was a pause and the atmosphere was electric. Kelly leant towards him; she was standing so close to him with all her magnificent body on show, looking at him so enticingly. And gradually Danny reached out a hand towards her. But just then the kettle boiled and she turned to make coffee, I thought the moment had gone.

As she turned back towards Danny he stepped forward and, very gently and hesitantly, put his arms around her neck. Kelly smiled down at him, standing motionless. He cupped her head in his hands and drew her down to kiss her on her lips. Again she made no objections and he wrapped her in his arms. Kelly now responded to his kisses and hugged him. Locked in their embrace they stood kissing for a good five minutes. I know because I timed them.

At last Danny broke from their clinch and took a pace back. He took Kelly's hands in his hands and held her arms wide apart. He stood looking at her and I knew he was admiring her body through her transparent nightgown. As Kelly gazed smilingly into his face he dropped her arms then, very deliberately, he stroked her right breast through her dressing gown. Immediately Kelly turned around and picked up the cups of coffee, saying, "Let's move to the other room".

This gave me a problem, what was I to do next? It was obvious they were going to fuck. I was relieved that they were not going straight upstairs as I wanted to watch them fucking, and that would have been difficult if they had gone to Danny's bedroom and shut the door. But how was I to watch them in the living room.

My only choice was to hide in the living room itself. I knew there were plenty of places to hide. I just had to hope that the light was off; I knew Kelly would not want it on if she were about to be fucked. But did I have time to dash in through the hall door and hide? It was risky and I probably wouldn't make it. Still it was my only chance so I had to give it a go.

As I started to move quietly down the hall to the living room door I took a last glance into the kitchen. And I saw Danny take full advantage of the fact that Kelly had a hot cup of coffee in each hand. She was helpless as, in one swift movement, he reached behind her neck, grabbed the ends of the bow of her nightdress and gave a quick tug. The bow came undone and the garment fell to the ground leaving her totally naked. She gasped and tried to turn away but Danny held her and looked at her body before gently taking hold of one breast.

Kelly tried to move away saying they needed to talk. I wanted to watch this little scenario unfolding, but this incident had given me the time I needed to get safely into the living room. As I headed for the door I heard Kelly moaning, 'no, don't. We need to talk. No don't, please don't. Oh. No. No. Oh'. I had settled down behind a sofa before the kitchen door opened.

Kelly followed Danny into the room; she was still naked. He led her to a large corner-group sofa where they were illuminated by a small amount of light through the kitchen door. It was not much, but enough for me to get a good view of Kelly's beautiful body. I could see her breasts and pubic hair quite clearly; I knew that by taking great care I would have no difficulty in spying on them without being discovered.

As they sat down Danny tried to kiss Kelly and reached for her breasts, but she dodged him saying they had to talk. As they sat sipping their coffee she put her proposal to him. If this meeting remained a secret she would be willing to 'see' Danny occasionally, we would invite him to our home. She included me in this and explained that I had no objections to what she was doing.

Danny said he would never tell anyway. He knew that if her family found out there would be fireworks. He would stay one night and then he would be gone. And could they really meet again? That would be wonderful.

They drank the rest of their coffee in silence. As soon as Kelly had finished Danny took her head in his hands and looked into her eyes; they then embraced. They kissed for quite a while sitting side-by-side, arms locked around each other. The kissing became more intense and I sensed that they would soon start more explicit action. My wife started it by taking removing Danny's pyjamas and underpants. As his cock sprang free I could see he was supremely well endowed; he may have been small but his penis was longer and thicker than my own six inches.

Kelly slid off the sofa to face Danny, kneeling between his legs. She sucked on one of his nipples and stroked the other one and he loved it. Soon, still sucking his nipples, Kelly cradled his balls in one hand and played with his penis with the other. Then she lowered her head and took his manhood in her mouth, slowly sucking his enormous black cock deep into her mouth until she gagged. She licked the tip of his penis before taking it in her mouth again and repeating the process. She repeated this a number of times before she took his large pendulous balls in her hands, pulled them to one side and took them in her mouth, then used her hands to play with Danny's cock. When she does this to me the feelings produced as she runs her tongue along my balls are indescribable and she had Danny groaning in ecstasy. I thought he had to climax soon, how could an over-sexed man who had not had sex for a year last out for so long?

Eventually Danny grabbed Kelly and pushed her onto her back on the floor. He knelt beside her and looked her over as though admiring a prize. As he looked he ran a hand lightly over her body, lingering over her breasts and thighs. Kelly lay silently with her legs crossed, looking wide-eyed into his face. As his fingers brushed her pubic hair and forced their way into her genital area she gasped, quivered and squirmed and I could tell she was already on the verge of an orgasm.

He spread my willing wife's legs wide apart; got her to draw her knees up, then slipped 2 fingers into her exposed cunt. He was surprisingly rough as he finger-fucked her and played with her clitoris and fondled and sucked her beautiful firm breasts. He spent ages in this rough foreplay and Kelly loved it, she was squealing and moaning and thrashing around. Eventually she had one long orgasm that went on for ages; her love juices flowed as though a tap had been turned on inside her, and she made so much noise I half expected the neighbours to complain.

After her orgasm Danny grabbed a cushion and put it under Kelly's bum. He then lay between her legs and pushed his cock into her very wet cunt. I watched as he rammed it in savagely with one brutal thrust. And I will never forget the moan she gave as he penetrated her, or the look she gave him as he first lay between her legs with his cock fully inside her cunt. For the only time that night I was jealous. By now I was not taking too much care in hiding myself, the two lovers were so engrossed in each other I could have danced a jig without them noticing.

After entering her, Danny lay between my wife's legs squeezing her breasts with his hands and lapping them with his tongue. He started to fuck her with a deep, slow pumping action. She wrapped her arms and long legs tightly around him and I heard her whispering into his ear, pleading with him to fuck her harder. He responded and Kelly went off into another series of orgasms. Given the amount of foreplay, and the wanking and sucking he'd received from Kelly I expected Danny to come quickly but I was wrong.

After some time her withdrew from my wife. This provoked anguished cries of disappointment as she attempted to hold him in, she begged him to put his cock back inside her. Instead he turned her onto her stomach then raised her bum off the floor and entered her in the doggie position. He used one hand to squeeze her breasts and the other to play with her clitoris. This is one of Kelly's favourite positions and she started squealing and moaning again as Danny played with her and fucked her hard.

They fucked in this position for a long time then he withdrew again. Again this upset Kelly and she grabbed his cock and tried to feed it back into her cunt. But Danny turned her once more onto her back with her bum on the cushion, lifted her legs over his shoulders and re-entered her. He now speeded up the tempo of his thrusting and soon ejaculated inside her, bringing her to yet another noisy orgasm.

After they'd finished they sat cuddled together on the sofa. Danny quickly had his hands all over Kelly's body; within minutes of fucking her he had one of her nipples in his mouth and his fingers in her cunt as she spread her legs wide for him. Kelly was soon moaning and crying and thrashing around again. She had one orgasm after another, they went on for ages. In our short marriage I had never seen her like this. This foreplay went on for over an hour, then Danny asked Kelly if she wanted to continue in his bed, and she said yes. I waited until they had shut the bedroom door before creeping back to my own bed.

They spent the whole night in Danny's bedroom, and I heard the sound of their noisy lovemaking all night long. For a man of 54 he has phenomenal sexual energy, he puts me to shame. The next morning Danny had disappeared when Kelly woke me. We had a wonderful slow fuck as she described in detail all that Danny had done to her in the long night. At no time had she realised that her nightgown was transparent, and the moment when Danny undid the bow and it fell to the floor gave her a most erotic thrill; he could have taken her there and then, standing up.

In the remaining 3 weeks I worked in London we spent the evening at Danny's house on four occasions and each time I watched as he fucked my wife. Since then Danny comes to our house in the North to sleep with my wife at least twice a month. And we still snatch one evening with Danny whenever we visit Kelly's parents. Danny is very happy with this arrangement; Kelly now supplies all his sexual needs and satisfies his considerable sexual appetite.