Danny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the car door and as I was getting in Pauline said, "This isn't over Danny. We were meant to be and I'm not going to quietly fade away."

"Yeah yeah right" I thought to myself as I closed the door, started the car and drove off.

Mom said, "Welcome home stranger. We thought maybe you forgot that you lived here."

I got a 'knowing' look from Nancy and then I asked mom what I could do to help and she told me I could set the table. Surprisingly the over dinner conversation stayed away from where I'd been and what I'd been doing.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I spent Saturday at the lake with Mandy and Sunday we went to the movies. I'd gotten paid on Friday and had enough money for a motel room and that is where we finished our date on both days. Unfortunately Mandy had to be home on those nights so there was no waking up together.

Monday at work when lunch time rolled around I got a phone call from Pauline.

"I talked with mom and she said she knows you will keep quiet about her and she doesn't care if you have dropped me she still wants to see you. She said to tell you that it doesn't only have to be Wednesdays now that you aren't seeing me. Call her Danny. It won't hurt you to talk to her."

I told her I would think about it and then said that I had to get back to work.

I did think about it and the more I thought about it the more I thought it would be to my benefit. It would certainly be a benefit when Mandy went off to college. It would save me having to spend time and money trying to find a replacement for her while she as away. The only thing that made me hesitate was that it would still leave me partially connected to Pauline and I wasn't sure that I wanted that. Then it occurred to me that it shouldn't matter all that much since Pauline would also be away at school for most of the next four years. When she did come home on breaks and vacations I shouldn't see much of her as her mom and I would be meeting away from the house. I decided to do it.

When I got off work I called Mrs. French. I asked her straight out if what Pauline had said was true and she said it was. I told her that I would see her next Wednesday and she said that she meant it when she told Pauline to tell me that it didn't only have to be on Wednesdays. I told her that it was something I would have to think about and I'd dicuss it with her when I saw her.

I swung by Mandy's and Mandy didn't expect her parents to be home until late, but I didn't want to take a chance on getting caught if they came home early.

"We can do it until my folks get here" Mandy said.

"I don't know about that Mandy. We have no way of knowing what time they will get home and as into it as we get we probably wouldn't even know they were home until they were at your bedroom door checking out the noise coming from the room."

"I've thought about it all day and I've come up with a way to do it and not get caught."

And so it was that at 8:23 we saw Mandy's parents pull into the driveway. I've heard it said that timing is everything and it proved to be the case when Mr. and Mrs. Light got home. Mandy was bent over the back of the couch watching the driveway through the living room window when I blew my second load of the night into her at exactly 8:23 by my watch. When her parents came into the house they found us sitting on the couch holding hands and watching TV. Shortly after that I left and went home.

I'd just finished having breakfast with my parents and Nancy and was getting ready to leave for work when I got a phone call from Mandy. She had to cancel our date or that evening. Her grandmother had passed away and she and her folks were going to Ann Arbor for the funeral and then stay several days with family.

When I got off work I called Mrs. French to set up a time to meet with her at her sister's apartment on Wednesday and she said:

"What's wrong with right now?"

I laughed and said, "I can be there in ten minutes."

"Bet you I can beat you there."

She did and was already down to nothing but her high heels when I got there.

"We won't have as much time as I'd like" she said. "I need to be home by eight so les not waste a minute okay?"

I don't know about her, but I felt that I used every minute we had wisely and I was a very satisfied young man when I went home. Before I left Mrs. French told me that she could stay until on Wednesday if I was interested. Care to take a guess as to what I told her?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I did see Mrs. French on Wednesday and then again on Thursday and before I left we made plans for Friday. It almost didn't happen. About an hour before quitting time I got a phone call from Pauline. She cut right to it.

"You can't see my mother any more Danny. My dad is getting suspicious. Ten minutes ago I heard him on the phone making an appointment with a private investigator."

"Does your mother know?"

"I called her before I called you. It isn't the end of the world Danny. I'm still available."

"Thanks for the call Pauline" was all I said before hanging up the phone.

As soon as the call from Pauline ended I called Mrs. French.

"I just heard from Pauline and she said she'd already called you."

"She did, but what she told me won't stop us from getting together today will it?"

"If he put a private detective on you we could get busted. That wouldn't bother me, but it would put you in deep doo-doo."

"I don't think so lover. Even if Frank got an immediate appointment whoever he hires couldn't get on the case right away. In fact even if he was talking to the man at this exact moment in wouldn't hurt us today. In order to catch us he would need to outside right now in order to be able to follow me. We can still have today lover. After today we will have to see, but I will think of a way. I'm leaving for Irene's as soon as I hang up. See you there?"

"I'll be there' I said as I hung up wondering if we would ever get together again after today. Well, at least we still had today.

The session at Irene's was exhausting for me. Mrs. French wanted to get as much out of me as she could.

"It might have to last me for a while lover. Frank isn't going to pay for the detective forever. If the detective doesn't find out anything in a couple of days, maybe a week at the outside, Frank will end it. It just means that you and I will need to take a break from each other for a while."

As I dressed she said, "Don't call me lover. Wait for me to call you okay? If Frank does hire a detective one of the things that the detective will probably do is put arecording device on the phone."

I told her that I would wait for her call and then I left and went home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mandy and her parents came home on Saturday and Mandy called me and told me she needed to see me. I picked her up around noon and asked her what she would like to do. She told me that she had enough money for a motel room so I should get busy and find one.

Mandy tried to make up for lost time and she flat wore me out before she dropped the bomb on me.

"I'm going to be moving to Michigan. I'll probably be leaving in about two weeks."

"Why?"

"My grandmother was quite wealthy and my mom was her only child. She left mom her business and her house so she and daddy are going to sell our house here and move to Ann Arbor. I was mentioned in the will also. There is a trust fund for me that will pay for my college degree, but to get it I have to go to Michigan State. I also have to join the sorority that she was in when she went to school there. I have to take it Danny. If I went to Baylor it would be on scholarships and I'd have to find a job to help me make it, but if I do what grandma's will calls for everything will be paid for and I'll even get an allowance of one thousand a month. The trust will even pay for an apartment if I don't get accepted into the sorority and can't live at the sorority house."

The news wasn't crushing because I had already accepted that I wouldn't be seeing much of Mandy anyway when she went to Texas.

"I've got two weeks before we move Danny and I want to spend as much of it with you as I can."

She did spend a good bit of it with me and then there was a tearful farewell leave taking where she promised she would find a way to come back and see me as often as she could. I was pretty sure that she meant it when she said it, but I was also of the mind that it wouldn't happen. There would be too many new things going on for her to spend much time thinking of me. I might be on her mind for the first couple of weeks or so, but after that? Not so much.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A week after Mandy left I got off work after putting in two hours of overtime to find Pauline sitting on the fender of my car again. As was her usual blunt style she went right to it.

"Ready to come back to me lover? Your steady bailed on you and mom has cut you offo you should be horn as hell right now. I can take care of that for you."

"Why would I want to get back with you Pauline? In case you don't remember I don't take your working late all that well."

"I told you there was nothing going on there baby. It was just some harmless flirting to keep him in a good mood until he signed daddy's contract."

As I stood there listening to her the thought that what she was saying could just as easily true as not and what did it matter anyway? Even though Pauline talked like we were forever I didn't buy into it. All along I expected that once Pauline went off to college she would find other things to occupy her time and I was willing to bet good money that some of those other 'things' would have hard cocks attached to them.

I didn't put any stock at all in her saying she would come home on weekends, holidays and vacations. So, I asked myself, why not take what you can get while you can get it and look for other fields to plow after Pauline was gone. In two weeks she would be gone so why not see to my lack-a-nooky problem for the next two weeks?

"What do you have in mind" I asked.

"Follow me and find out" she said as she slid off the fender of my car and headed for hers. I followed her to her dad's business and she pulled up in back of the building and parked. I parked next to her and got out of the car. She got out of hers and walked up to the back door, took a key out of her pocket, unlocked the door and went into the building. I followed along behind her and watched as she worked the key pad for the alarm system and then followed her into an office. In the office there was a large desk, two comfortable looking chairs and a couch. Pauline walked over to the couch, bent at the waist and took hold of a strap hanging from the bottom of the couch and pulled. The couch was a sofa bed and as Pauline worked it all the way out she said:

"Hurry up and get your clothes of lover."

It had been a while since Pauline and I had played, but just like riding a bicycle it all came back and Pauline wasn't satisfied until she could get me back up again.

For the next two weeks Pauline and I used daddy's couch almost every night. Sometimes we didn't get started until late because her dad did work late some evenings, but as soon as he was clear of the building and parking lot Pauline and I made good use of his office.

At the end of the two weeks Pauline was off to school an since I hadn't heard from Mrs. French I was suddenly back to wondering when, where or even if I was going to find a new ladt friend.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I attended Freshman Orientation I found myself in what my father, who was a former fighter pilot, would call a target rich environment. Maybe two hundred of the three hundred or so new freshman were females and not just young ones. There were also a lot of older women. I just knew that I could get lucky sooner or later.

I got my schedule and on the first day of class I found myself sitting in a classroom where the class consisted of nineteen girls and seven guys. I was wrong in one thing though. I might have been in a 'target rich environment' but I wasn't hitting any of the targets.

I made several attempts to meet and date girls. The ones I knew from high school had boyfriends and it seemed like the ones I was meeting at college had all come from someplace else and just weren't interested in me. It probably didn't help that I had some misguided idea and that I was someone special and it showed in my attitude.

In my defense I can only point out that Pauline came after me and then didn't give me up like she had so many others. Then there was Mrs. French. An older experienced woman who couldn't seem to get enough of me. And Mandy of course. She wanted to fuck me all the time. All of that had me thinking that I was something that I obviously wasn't.

The few locals that didn't have boyfriends seemed to have some sort of agreement not to poach on Pauline's (or maybe Mandy's) territory and for some reason I didn't understand I could never seem to 'click' with the girls who weren't local. I got plenty of dates, but they never went anywhere. I decided to say to hell with it and concentrate on school and on my part time job working for my dad.

Two months after school started the one thing I never expected to happen did. It was Friday. My last class let out at three and when I got to my car I found Pauline in her usual spot. Sitting on my left front fender. She slid off the fender as I walked up and opened her arms so I could walk into them.

"Hi lover; miss me" she said and then she kissed me. "I told you I would come home to see you."

I thought better of responding with, "You said every weekend and it has been over two months." Before I even say a word she said, "I've got enough for a motel room so let's get to it."

As we got in the car she said, "You seem surprised to see me."

"I am. I expected that once you got to college you would have found a new circle of friends and lots of new things to do. I didn't expect to see you back except for breaks and vacations."

"Nonsense lover. I told you I would be back and I'm sorry it wasn't sooner, but it took some time to settle in and get a routine going. I'll be here every weekend from now on."

She slid over next to me and put her hand on the hard-on that she knew damned well was there.

"Mom taking good care of you for me?"

"I haven't seen her since you told us what your father was doing. She gave me a long look before saying:

"Found yourself another girlfriend?"

"Nope. Hasn't been anybody since you left."

She got a big smile at that and I know what she was thinking. "He's saving himself for me." I wasn't about to tell her that it was because I couldn't get anyone else.

Our first time at the Coral Gables was quick, but she got right to work on getting me up again - and again - and again - until it couldn't happen anymore. As we lay next to each other and she fondled my unresponsive cock she asked:

"Can I have you the whole weekend?"

"I have to work a half day tomorrow. From seven until one, but after that I'm free util my first class on Monday."

"I want all of your time from when you get off work until I have to leave for school at eight on Sunday night. I'm keeping the room so you get your butt back here as soon as you get off work okay?

"You got it."

She called the front desk and left a wakeup call for six and we snuggled up and fell asleep.

There was no time for a morning wakeup bout and as I dressed Pauline told me that she would probably spend the morning with her mother and I told her to say hi to her mom for me.

I had the keys to work (it helps to be the bosses son) and once I got there I put the coffee pot in the breakroom on and then got busy in the back room. We were closed on the weekends so I was alone in the building and had no distractions as I got all of the orders set up to go out on Monday morning.

I did get a phone call from dad around ten. "You need to let your mother know when you aren't coming home. She does worry about you."

"Sorry, but Pauline showed up and I kind of forgot about calling."

"Pauline? I thought Mandy was your girlfriend."

"I haven't seen or heard from her since she moved."

"I guess I should let your mother know that you won't be home tonight either?"

"Probably. Pauline has to head back to school tomorrow so I should be home after she leaves."

"Did you get the Osburne order together?"

"Boxed and waiting for UPS."

"Okay then; see you tomorrow."

I finished up what I needed to get done and then I locked up and headed for the Coral Gables.

Pauline was there waiting for me and when I asked her what she wanted to do that afternoon she laughed and said, "Silly boy" and started taking off her clothes. We went twice before I called a halt to things.

"I haven't eaten all day and I'm going to need to fuel up if you plan on getting much more out of me today."

"Spoil sport, but I guess you have a point. If I'm going to need to get enough of you to hold me until next weekend you will need your strength."

The way she said it almost sounded like she wasn't going to get any until she came home for the weekend, but I didn't believe it. Not for one second. As highly sexed as she was I couldn't see her going a day or two without let alone a week. But of course kept my mouth shut. Take what you can get Dan while you can get it is what I told myself.

Over dinner she told me that she had talked to her mother about me.

"She wants to call you lover, but she is afraid to. Ever since she found out that dad was calling a private detective she imagines she is under constant surveillance. She sees, or thinks she sees someone watching her everywhere she goes. She thinks the home phone has a recorder on it, her car has a GPS hidden on it and she checks every time she gets in the car to see if there is some kind of recorder under her seat.

"I tried to tell her that is was highly unlikely that daddy would pay out as much as it would cost for fulltime surveillance, but she says he could be paying for spot checks so she doesn't do anything."

"You sound almost disappointed that she can't get together with me."

"I am. I was planning on her being my first line of defense where you are concerned. You are mine lover and I don't want some other chick latching onto you while I'm not around to protect my turf."

We went back to the motel and Pauline proceeded to drain every ounce of energy out of my body before we fell asleep. I woke up to Pauline fondling my cock.

"God girl! Don't you ever get enough?"

"Not of you lover. I can never get enough of you."

After we had a morning wakeup we went to the Waffle House for breakfast. Over waffles and bacon Pauline said:

"I've given it some thought and I think I've come up with a way to get you and mom together."

"Hows that?"

"We can get around her worry about her phone calls being recorded by getting two Tracfones and you use them to talk to each other. We get around the GPS thing by having her drive to some place she has every reason to go to and you meet her and take your car to wherever you do the deed and then you take her back to her car."

"That doesn't address the fact that she might be followed."

"That's not a problem."

"It isn't? How can you be sure of that?"

"Because it doesn't matter. Say you decide to meet her at the mall. She parks at the south end and you park at the north end. She comes into the mall and you'll be where you can watch her come in. If there is anyone following her you will see them. If no one does she goes out the north end and gets in your car. If someone does follow her you give her the signal she is being watched and she hits a couple of shops and then goes home."

"You been reading spy novels?"

"No. Just think creatively. You think it won't work?"

"Doesn't matter to me. I don't care if anyone finds out or not. It is your mom's problem. She is the one who doesn't want to get caught."