Danny Darling Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finished peeing, I dabbed a tissue at my pee-slit.

In the bedroom, I saw a pink, silk robe lying on the end of the bed. I guessed he wanted me to wear it. Then I noticed pink, fuzzy slippers on the floor. I felt slightly uncomfortable trudging into the living room in my girly attire.

I saw my laptop and some of my clothes on the sofa, and a couple boxes of my stuff on the floor.

I have more clothes than that, I thought. He must not be done yet.

The aroma of coffee came from the kitchen and I poured a cup and sat at the table.

I immediately corrected my posture when I heard his words from the day before fill my head: "Sweetie, a good girl doesn't sit with her legs spread like that...," he'd said, "...either close them together, or if you must, you may cross them but only in the feminine way, with legs closed and your foot pointing downward."

It seemed to me there were a whole lot of rules for girls on how to behave, and not too many for boys.

A myriad of thoughts and emotions washed over me as I drank the coffee.

On the one hand, it felt as though I was his prisoner, expected to obey his every command without question, or else suffer the consequences.

On the other hand, I'd never felt so relaxed and contented. I was no longer trapped in a minimum wage job; I didn't have to drive thru rush-hour traffic anymore, and the constant worrying over how I was going to pay rent, utilities and still have enough money to eat was gone.

I thought: if all I have to do is cook, clean and the laundry for him, well, those are things I was taught to do well at home by mother, and I actually enjoyed doing them.

As for this acting like a girl, and satisfying his seemingly insatiable sexual demands, well, I kind of like that, too. These past few days had been the most erotic, and exciting days of my life.

He'd given me the most mind-blowing orgasms I ever experienced---far from the little squirts my puny dick would produce when I beat-off in private.

I smiled as I sipped the coffee and stared-off into space.

I'm happy, dammit! I never thought I would feel this emotion. For the first time ever I can honestly say that I'm happy!

Darling came thru the front door and I smiled and called out, "Good morning, Darling."

I was truly happy to see him.

A grin spread across his face. He came to me, leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back. He went to the sink and washed his hands.

"Sweetie, pour me a cup of coffee," he said.

"Yes, Darling," I replied.

And even though he was standing next to the coffee pot, and I was sitting, I gladly stood and poured him a cup and placed it next to mine on the table.

He sat down and said, "I'm impressed with your housekeeping skills---your place is immaculate!"

I frowned and said "I'm sorry I didn't help---I'll finish moving my stuff for you."

"Don't worry your pretty little head---it's all done...the boys from 2-D helped me," he said. "By the way, I told them you'd 'thank them personally' later this week."

I blushed. I was sure I understood what he meant by 'thanking them personally.' The very idea of it made my clitty go hard inside my panties.

I stood up and retrieved the coffee pot and refilled our cups. He noticed the bulge in my robe.

"Sweetie," he said, "it seems to me your clitoris is in a constant state of agitation when you're wearing those sheer panties...tell me, you only wore them when you masturbated, is that correct?"

I blushed and averted my eyes from him.

"Well, uh, yes, Darling," I shyly said.

He seemed deep in thought then said, "Personally, I don't want to see you in cotton panties---you're too sexy to be wearing those things...I have noticed you don't have any all-lace panties...is there a reason for that?"

I swallowed hard and had to tell myself that he would say many personal things, and ask questions I would normally be too embarrassed to answer. Get over it, John, this is going to be your new life.

"They, uh, lace panties don't excite me as much as the ones I have...the material just isn't the same," I said, fighting hard to look him in the eyes.

He smiled and said, "Good! Then it's settled...you'll wear lace panties most of the day then change into your 'fuck panties' when I tell you!"

I flushed a deep red and he chuckled.

"This afternoon I'm going shopping while you clean the apartment...I'm sure you noticed most of your clothes are not here---I don't think they're appropriate for my girlfriend...I'm going to buy you a whole new wardrobe."

He must have seen the surprise on my face. He continued, "Don't worry your pretty little head, Sweetie...I want you to look feminine, but I don't want you to become a 'sissy-boy'...I'll get you clothes that I want to see you wearing."

"Oh---okay, Darling," I said, not sure of the difference between wearing feminine clothes, and not looking like a sissy-boy. "Thank you, Darling."

"Sweetie, let's take a shower then you can fix us lunch," he smiled and added: "Your hard clitty looks like it needs some attention...would you like to bend over for me and take my cock in your tight little pussy?"

His dirty words made me swoon; my hard clitty throbbed inside my panties.

"Oh, God, yes, Darling---I would love to pleasure you with my tight little pussy!"

The radio was tuned to my favorite station and I sang along with the songs as I cleaned the apartment.

I was wearing my old, navy-blue gym shorts with nothing underneath. It felt sexy to have my balls swinging unencumbered between my legs.

There was a lot of work to do---it was obvious that house-cleaning was not one of Darlings strong points.

I was very happy there was something I could do for him besides providing him with sex. It made me feel useful. I was determined to be a productive member of this relationship.

I was glad he was gone a long time. It took me a long time to have the entire place spotless.

I was putting away the vacuum cleaner when he came thru the front door loaded with boxes. I momentarily froze when I saw they were all from Dullards.

"Merry Christmas," he said out loud and laughed.

I ran to him, kissed him, and asked," My goodness---did you buy out the store?"

He suddenly noticed the apartment. He whistled and said, "WOW---I've never seen the place this clean---what a great job, Sweetie!"

I beamed with pride. "Oh, it's nothing...." I said softly.

"Okay, Sweetie---time to open your presents!" he said then handed me the first box.

I must admit---it did feel like Christmas; my heart was pounding and I was all smiles.

The first box contained three pairs of jeans. I recognized the label, they were girl's jeans, but they weren't real girly.

"Thank you, Darling," I said as I kissed him.

The next box contained women's slacks and very short women's shorts. The slacks weren't too girly, but the shorts---oh my goodness!

I thanked and kissed him again.

The next two boxes were full of silk and satin blouses and halter tops. They were pink, white, red, yellow and black. I normally bought blue or green or other neutral colors. These were definitely girly, but I loved the feel of them in my hands and I knew they'd feel great against my soft skin.

This time when I thanked him, I threw my arms around him and pulled him close to me. Our kisses were deep and passionate. I felt his penis rising against my belly.

The next box was the biggest surprise. It contained four, very short skirts; white, pink, red and black. They instantly reminded me of the short skirts female tennis players wore.

"I want you to wear these around the house," he said. "I can't wait to see you bending over, and showing your panties!"

I blushed; not out of embarrassment, but because I found his idea rather exciting, too.

Next were the shoes: Pink sneakers, white sneakers, black loafers and white loafers.

I kissed him again and said, "Thank you, Darling."

He smiled and handed me another box.

Inside were at least a dozen pairs of lace panties. I was familiar with all the styles and brands since I used to unpack and stock them on the shelves. They looked sexy as hell, but as always, the feel of them didn't make my clitty hard like the sheer panties did, and I guess, that was his intention.

"Take off your shorts and put on the pink ones," he said in a husky voice.

I obeyed and posed before him. I saw his slacks tent-out at his crotch. I smiled and kissed him; then gave his erection a quick squeeze.

Without him saying a word, I retrieved the pink skirt from the sofa, figured out how to wear it then pulled it up around my waist. I then found the pink halter top and pulled it over my head. The hem of the halter top ended just above my naval; for a brief second I wondered if he'd gotten the wrong size.

I placed my hands on my hips, girly-style. I swished my hips and it was fun watching the short skirt swing in the air. I went to the pink sneakers, bent over so he could see the panties under my skirt, and worked them onto my feet.

When I stood and looked at him his eyes were wide as saucers, and I swore I could see his cock throb and expand thru his slacks.

I walked to him, gazing into his eyes. I took his hand and led him to the mirror. He took me in his arms and we kissed; he was hungry; passionate.

I broke our kiss and went to my knees. I caressed his erection thru his slacks for several seconds before I opened his belt. The sound of his zipper coming down made me hard inside the lace panties.

I worked his slacks and boxers down until his beautiful cock sprang into view. I cradled his balls in my right hand. Firmly grasped his shaft in my left hand; moistened my lips with my tongue then slid them over his purple glans.

I sucked him slowly at first. Savoring his aroma and listening to his moans and groans of pleasure; my tongue lathering his smooth hardness; never leaving his hot flesh.

My movements were calculated; unhurried. I wanted to give him a prolonged, sweet, erotic cocksucking he'd remember for a long, long, time.

And now that my mouth was accustomed to his length and girth, I absolutely loved having a hard penis in my mouth. The taste of his pre-cum, and the fragrant aroma from his crotch sent me spiraling into a deep, hypnotic trance where I wanted to remain forever.

The only sounds in the room came from the wet, slurping noises from my mouth, and the deep, guttural moans escaping Darlings throat.

The halter top was skin tight; my hardened nipples made prominent bulges. My new lace panties pleasantly surprised me; yes, my clitty was rock-hard, but my balls were under control; they didn't ache and didn't distract me from giving him a sensual blowjob.

I loved being on my knees servicing my man's cock; I briefly chastised myself for waiting so long in life to give it a try.

I laughed at my silly insistence that I liked women's cunts. I could now freely admit they were deep, dark, mysterious caverns that scared the hell out of me. I like women just fine---it's just that their cunts are totally incongruous with their shapely beauty and smooth and supple flesh.

Darling's hips began to pump his cock deeper in my mouth. I responded by stroking the shaft of his cock faster, and by bobbing my head over his hot flesh quicker and quicker.

Seemingly without warning, he cried out above me. I flattened my tongue on his slit and braced myself for the flood I knew would erupt from his swollen balls.

I amazed myself at how far I'd come in such a short time; instead of struggling to swallow his full load, my tongue now expertly lapped-up the streams and quickly deposited them down my throat.

I could now swallow everything he gave me easily, and without choking or gagging. I was very proud of myself.

His body flinched as I cleaned his cock. When I was satisfied all his cum was either in my belly or mouth, I gazed up into his wide eyes, they had a look I'd never seen before; a look that made my heart warm, and brought happiness to my very soul.

"I love you, Darling," I said with total commitment and passion.

His eyes filled with moisture; his voice quivered when he said, "I love you, too, my Sweetheart."

There were still two boxes to be opened. The first contained garter belts and nylon stockings. While wearing a garter belt felt like overkill to me, I loved the feel of the sheer nylons on my shaved, smooth legs.

"And last, but certainly not least," he said as he gave me the box, "I am sure these will be your favorites!"

I knew what I'd find in the box, and now, my balls finally began to ache.

Ah yes, I thought as I opened the box and saw at least a dozen pairs of the sheerest, sexiest, diaphanous panties a girl could ever dream of owning.

My hands dived into the box and swam amongst the panties. I held up each pair for Darling to see. Then suddenly my hands found more garments below the panties: Oh my, sheer babydoll nighties!

My heart pounded and my pulse rate quickened.

"You're going to find," Darling said, "a special surprise with your new panties."

He took one pair, held them gingerly, and tried to show me something just to the rear of the crotch-area. I couldn't see what he wanted me to see.

Then I saw it; my clitty convulsed inside my lace panties; I almost shot my load. I knew immediately why it was there and the very thought of it was so deliciously dirty I moaned out loud.

"Yes," explained Darling, "Marcia thought it would be a good idea to cut a three-inch slit in the panties with a razor blade so my cock would fit in your pussy and you wouldn't have to take off your panties when we fuck...Sweetie, now when we fuck you can cum in your panties like you've been doing for years!"

It wasn't until later that night, after my bubble bath, after I dried myself and ran my hands over my chest, legs and underarms to ensure they were hairless, that I found the panties he'd left on the chair.

Ooooo, I said to myself, he wants me to wear black tonight!

I stepped into them and wriggled my hips into the first pair of my new 'fuck-panties.'

I suddenly thought of what Darling had said earlier about Mrs. Nelson's suggestion for the panties. How did she know about our relationship? Did she know about us when I worked there?

Sweetie, I told myself---forget about it! What difference does it make now? You're in love and happy, and living with a wonderful man.

Just as I positioned the panties properly, I said, "Ooops---I almost forgot!"

I lowered the panties to just above my knees, spread my legs wide enough to allow me access to what needed to be done, but not too wide to tear the sheer material.

I found the smallest of the black rubber cocks, covered it in oil, slightly squatted down then placed the flared head against my opening. I worked the oiled cock into my pussy about two inches, removed it and applied more oil. I repeated this process until I was satisfied my cunt was thoroughly oiled to ensure I caused Darling no pain or discomfort when he entered me.

Of course, my clitty was now hard as a rock and pointing straight out.

I cleaned the rubber cock and placed it in its case. I took the scrotum strap from the counter, found my dangling balls, gently pushed my balls as far down in their sac as they would go then wrapped the strap around the top of my scrotum and fastened it in place.

I pulled the panties in place, found the black babydoll nightie, pulled it over my head, smoothed my hair and stopped briefly to admire myself in the mirror.

On my walk to the living room, my clitty pushed against the sheer fabric of the panties sending jolts of electricity and wonderfully wicked sensations coursing thru-out my body.

He was sitting on the sofa in his boxers, reading. I posed before him and smiled.

"Darling," I said coquettishly, "I'm ready for bed---will you allow me to pleasure you tonight?"

I lost track of time. Between cooking, cleaning, laundry and satisfying my man, the days seemed to go by quickly.

One morning when I was finished with the breakfast dishes I decided to do a load of laundry. I was thankful we had a washer/dryer in the apartment so I wouldn't have to go out and face people.

I knew deep down that I couldn't hide in the apartment forever, but I just wasn't comfortable yet to go out in the world and show people who I really was.

I went into the bedroom to fetch the laundry basket. I heard laughter coming from the master bathroom, of course it was Darling. I had the radio playing loud in the other room so I doubted he heard me.

I guessed he was sitting on the toilet, talking with someone on his cell phone. I stood to one side where the radio wouldn't prevent me from hearing his conversation. I knew it was wrong to eavesdrop, but when I heard him say "Marcia"---I couldn't help myself.

"No, not yet---a few more days," I heard him say. "...he's almost there---I'll have him turned by the end of the week...yes, I am very happy---he's a wonderful boy, very polite, well-mannered, and you already know how pretty he is...oh yes, it was a very pleasant surprise how easily he took to cock---I'm the luckiest man in the world---he's both oral AND anal---he can't get enough of it...well, you know, using his panty fetish really worked to my advantage---not to mention how beautiful he looks in women's underwear...like I said, I am very happy...yes, I think I'm ready to say the search is finally over---I have found the perfect boy...I think he loves me, and I am crazy about him...how about next week some time...yeah, I think it would be better if you guys came over here, I want to take baby-steps so I don't spook him...hahahaha, okay, see you then, dear---bye-bye."

I froze like a deer caught in headlights. I heard the toilet flush and left the bedroom quickly and quietly.

I intentionally messed-up the magazines on the coffee table and waited until he came into the living room to straighten them. I had my back to him and was bending over the table when he entered the room.

I wiggled my hips, knowing he could see the white lace panties under my short white skirt.

"Ohhh, baby..." I heard him groan. "If my dick wasn't so satisfied from this morning I'd fuck you right now over the table!"

I never tired of hearing his dirty-talk.

"Sweetie, I have to run to the store," he said. "I'll be back in an hour or so, will you be alright?"

I went to him, put my arms around his broad shoulders, stared into his eyes and said, "I'll be fine, I have laundry to do---I'll miss you, Darling, don't be gone too long."

We kissed. I held him close and refused to break the kiss until I felt his erection poking my belly.

He smiled down at me and said, "You are wonderful!"

As soon as he went out the door, I sat on the sofa and stared at the wall.

'He'll be turned by the end of the week'? What the hell was that all about? I 'easily took to cock'? I'm 'both oral AND anal'?

I wasn't sure if I should feel insulted, or if I should take it as a compliment?

Then I focused on his other words: 'I am very happy'! 'I have found the perfect boy'! 'I am crazy about him'!

Tears welled in my eyes as my lips spread into the biggest smile.

My heart was pounding. 'I am crazy about him'! Tears began trickling down my cheeks.

Oh my God---he truly does love me! I make him happy! I am the perfect boy!

I'd never felt like this before. Sheer, unmitigated joy and happiness washed over every inch of my body and soul. I was in love with someone, and that someone loved me, too!

I dabbed the tears on my face with a tissue. I took a deep breath then continued on with my household duties.

A half-hour later another thought popped into my head: in his conversation with Mrs. Nelson, he never once referred to me as a 'girl.' He used the words 'he' and 'him' to describe me---not 'she' and 'her.'