Danny's Choice Ch. 04: Anthony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers

The fucking continued in intricate positions until daylight warmed the closed curtains on the window. Only then did Manuel turn onto his side away from Anthony's stretched and totally used body, and drift off into snoring.

Would it be like this every night? Anthony wondered before he too drifted off to sleep. Surely not. One part of him wanted it, but another screamed at him that he couldn't do this and be able to hold down a job at the same time. It was only because of the pent-up frustration of both of them from the last two months. Surely that was all it was. He allowed his eyes to shut.

When he opened them, he was on his belly, one arm and his head hanging over the side of the bed and the other arm flung out in the other direction. His ass was throbbing. It wasn't exactly a painful throb, but it definitely was a "Yes, I am here and I have been taken hard" throb. It felt like it had been expanded to the size of a subway tunnel—and, indeed, Manuel must have made great progress toward reaming it for his easy access. And it felt wet and sticky. It took him a few moments to realize he was alone on the bed.

He could hear humming from the bathroom. The door was open and he saw Manuel emerge. He was rubbing his hair with a towel and was naked. And in magnificent erection.

Oh, shit. Oh, fuck, he thought. Manuel must have heard the moan.

"You're awake."

"Yes. What's for breakfast." The stud surely must be starving. Maybe his mind could be diverted.

"Me, I'll have a slice of ass for breakfast." Manuel mounted the bed and then mounted Anthony's buttocks, driving his hard cock into the crack and slurping into the hole, which was open wide to him and was well- and naturally lubricated. He began to pump immediately.

"Oh, shit. Oh, fuck," Anthony murmured in surrender.

* * * *

Anthony looked up in surprise to see Brent Bradley, another actor he always seemed to be auditioning against, descend the stairs in Ted Atkins' Beverly Hills home. Brent was naked, leaving no doubt that he was there to compete with Anthony once again—for the lead part in Danny's Choice. And since he was coming down from the bedroom level rather than through the front door, as Anthony had done, Anthony got the impression that Brent already had an inside track on auditioning for the part.

To his credit, though, Brent looked equally startled to see that Anthony was there.

Manuel had been dead on right about fucking toads. Brent had arrived at Atkins' meeting of the investors, to find seven men sitting in a semicircle in the living room, all with slitted eyes, licking their lips, and moving a hand to their crotch when Anthony was ushered into the room by Atkins. The producer had already told Anthony in the foyer that, if he wanted the part in Danny's Choice, he'd have to impress the investors—and that the investors would let him know what would impress them.

Well, maybe "toad" didn't apply to all of them, Anthony thought. About half of them weren't too old and looked like they were in good shape. They all looked like predators, though.

When Brent descended the stairs, Anthony was already being shown what two of the investors thought might impress them. He had one on either side of him, close, on a sofa. They each had an arm around his back, with a beefy hand palming a pec. Anthony was stripped down to his briefs, although that didn't mean much, because one of the men had his hand down the front of Anthony's briefs and was exploring Anthony's cock and balls. The other one was gliding his hands over Anthony's torso and thighs. Anthony's legs were spread and draped over the thighs of the men on either side.

He only had time to watch Brent walk into a grouping of three men and be swallowed up as they each rose and seemed to crouch over him before the man who had been exploring his body with his hand decided that Anthony needed to turn onto a hip and move his legs together while the man who had been fondling his balls was pushing his briefs down his legs. The men were fully clothed, expect that their flies were open and their cocks were exposed. They both were in erection.

The "turn to the opposite hip" man took his arm away from around Anthony's shoulder and was working on pulling Anthony over onto his lap. The other man was pulling Anthony's briefs the rest of the way off his legs and sinking down between Anthony's thighs onto his knees.

Anthony gasped as the man who now was under him pulled Anthony's channel down on his cock and began to poke up into him. The man's arms had come up and around Anthony's torso and his hands were palming Anthony's pectorals. The man kneeling between his legs sucked his cock and rolled his balls in a grip that had Anthony's eyes watering.

He looked over to where Brent had sunk into the mire and viewed in blurry vision the legs of a dancer hooked on the meaty hips of a set of fat buttocks. The buttocks were tightening and loosening and moving forward and back in a steady rhythm. Another half-naked heavy-set man was at one side of Brent, holding Brent's arms up with a grip on his wrists. Just half of the profile of Brent's face could be seen pointed in the other direction. A third man, trouserless, his shirt unbuttoned all the way down the front and spread, was cupping Brent's head in his hands and guiding Brent's mouth on his cock. This was a younger man, in very good condition.

A third man had approached Anthony now. He also was younger, trouserless and half losing his shirt. And he also was trim and well muscled. He too had a big, erect cock. He climbed up with his bare feet on the sofa, a foot at each side of the thighs of the man who had Anthony in his lap. He crouched down to attain a good angle, fisted Anthony's hair in one hand to pull Anthony's face into position, and guided his dick into Anthony's mouth with the other hand.

Later, both Anthony and Brent were positioned cross-wise on a bed in an upstairs bedroom. Two of the more athletic investors were laying on the bed, legs stretching against each others', both propped up on their elbows and enjoying the view, as Brent, crouched over their nearly touching crotches, fisted their cocks together, sank his channel on the bundle, and started rising and falling on the bundled cocks.

Anthony was riding the cock of one of the heavier investors, the investor lying on his back, at the edge of the bed, his feet on the floor, and Anthony facing away from him and nestling his buttocks against the man's crotch. The man's cock was inside his channel. Anthony's feet also were on the floor and he was using them for leverage to rise and fall on the fat man's shaft—that is until one of the trimmer and better-muscled men kneed his way between the spread legs of Anthony and the man whose pole Anthony was riding. The more fit man reached down and grabbed Anthony's ankles and raised and spread Anthony's legs, causing Anthony to fall back onto the other man's chest and his buttocks to roll up.

The trim man's cock—it was the biggest Anthony saw in the group—moved to Anthony's hole right above the underside of the cock already inside the young dancer.

* * * *

Anthony and Manuel were on Manuel's bed, facing each other. Manuel's legs were stretched out in front of him under Anthony's buttocks. Anthony's buttocks were pulled up onto Manuel's thighs and his legs were wrapped around Manuel's hips. Anthony's torso was cantilevered back over Manuel's stretch legs, held there by Manuel's grip on his sides. Anthony's arms were dangling at his sides and his head was thrown back. Manuel had already fucked him in this position, filling him deep with cum. Anthony wanted a repeat in this position, and they were waiting for Manuel to harden up again, while Manuel whispered to his lover about all of the positions he intended to try in the next few hours.

Anthony groaned at the litany of all the ways he was going to be taken. But it had been a slow, peaceful fuck. He had thoroughly enjoyed it.

"Did the investors' meeting today go well?" Manuel asked. Once again, he'd had a band gig and didn't get home until after 2:00 a.m. They'd gone immediately to bed.

"I don't want to talk about it," Anthony whispered. "Let's not spoil this moment. I'll just say you were right. It was all of the toads at once—and there was competition."

"So, you don't know if you got the part."

"I know I didn't get the part."

"You were told that?"

"I didn't have to be told that. I was about to be doubled and suddenly I couldn't take any more. I rolled out of the position before the second guy could spike me, stumbled down the stairs and gathered up my clothes in the living room—don't ask about that—and left."

"You left? You gave up your chance?"

"It won't be my only chance. But screw Danny's Choice. I bet it's never made. I bet that Atkins and his so-called investors just have a club for screwing young men. I can only have so many choices. I chose this. You. You and this. These are my choices . . . Anthony's choices."

"I think we can still make use of the book," Manuel said, reaching over to the nightstand for it.

"Kiss my nips," I heard him say, and I pulled my face into his hairy chest and kissed one of his nipples after brushing the hair aside with my tongue. "Yes, lick them. The other one too." His shirt front was wide open, his muscular, hairy chest pushing out at me. "Bite them lightly. Oh, fuck. Yes, yes." They were engorged, hard. I felt him shudder. And maybe ejaculate? No, maybe not. Would I be able to tell when he had?

I lost contact with the nipples and was arching my back and crying out to the ceiling because he was slamming me up and down on his dick with the hands gripping my waist in response to my having followed his command and fired up his arousal.

This didn't last for long, though. He slowed down and dipped his face to my chest and did the same with my nipples that he had commanded me to do to his. "Perfection," he murmured. "Young, sleek body. Dancer's body. Just the right hard muscling. Nips are hard too. You like this."

And I did like it. For the first time, I was whispering, "Yes, yes, like that," and moaning a moan of pleasure. And I felt my ass muscles relax even more. He no longer was too taxing for me down there. He moved his face up to mine and took my mouth in a deep kiss. I sighed behind the possession and, involuntarily, my channel was coming to a life of its own, caressing the shaft inside it, my pelvis beginning to move, almost imperceptibly. Rising and falling on the dick, sliding up and down on it, caressing it. So this is what those I'd asked about sex meant about how glorious it could be to be fucked.

Anthony had bent into Manuel, who was leaning his torso back on one elbow as he read, and was kissing and nipping at Manuel's nipples. He felt Manuel's shaft inside him, swollen now as never before, stretching Anthony's channel walls, and throbbing, throbbing.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Anthony murmured as Manuel's hips started in motion.

- Fini -

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers
12