Danny's Growing Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel herself beginning to tighten over Alex's cock involuntarily, a sure sign she was about to cum. She was finding it took less for her to achieve her release as well, something she was enjoying immensely.

Wanting to get there faster, Danny moved her hand from her belly up to her nipple. Through her top and bra, Danny squeezed herself, the immediate electric tingle it sent through her starting the chain reaction: the tightening of her stomach muscles, the involuntary squeeze of her thighs on Alex's hips, the added pressure on her clitoris, the squeezing of her pussy walls over his cock.

"Oh god! Oh, Alex, oh, I'm cum-!"

Danny's cry of ecstasy was cut off abruptly by Alex's hand over her mouth. On her third 'Oh', whether by the air conditioning, or someone walking past, even someone trying to enter the room, the door to Doctor Roth's office rattled loudly.

Alex froze staring at the door with his heart pounding, while Danny screaming into his hand, still pumping her hips on his cock while she came.

Moments passed and silence, no more noise came from the other side of the door. Alex sighed and returned his attention to Danny. She appeared completely blissed out, slightly limp in the chair and eyes heavy-lidded, stewing in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Well, if you're done, I guess we can..," Alex started, trying to pull his hips back from this girlfriend as he spoke. Danny held him fast with her knees and stared him down with big pleading eyes. She didn't want to finish without Alex finishing. She wanted his cum.

Looking back at the door to reassure himself it wasn't going to burst open, Alex turned back to his pregnant partner and began thrusting again, only now it was purely for his own release. He had always loved Danny's pussy, but the changes brought on by her pregnancy were something else. The sheer heat that emanated from her made him feel as though his dick might melt, the increased volume of her juices made his cock feel like it was coated in hot oil. And, since she had become pregnant, Danny had seemingly been unable to stop at a single orgasm in one session. Instead, after the first one, continued stimulation caused her to throb with orgasm after orgasm, less than the initial eruption but low and sensual. Eventually it would become too sensitive for continued lovemaking, but until then Danny enjoyed being impaled by Alex with force.

She held Alex's palm to her mouth, relishing the ability to let out as much noise as she while her boyfriend picked up his pace. Danny's pregnant pussy made him cum faster than it had before she was filled with his babies, and he could feel the head of his cock beginning to swell.

"Dan, I'm not going to last much longer," Alex said through gritted teeth.

She pulled his hand from her mouth and huskily replied, "Come on baby, cum in me," before sinking his pointer and index fingers into her mouth and sucking on his fingertips. She whimpered as a second orgasm hit.

Alex couldn't have made it last longer if he wanted. Three, four, five more strokes, and Alex's bloated balls clenched against his body and spasmed, jetting his white hot load into Danny. He let out a silent gasp as his seed flooded her. Danny let out a sigh of contentment, feeling him throbbing heavily inside her.

Thinking he was done, Alex disengaged from Danny, however the moment his cock was free of her, two thin lazy ropes of cum pulsed out onto Danny's bare belly.

"Well, lucky my top was up," she giggled. With her fingertips, she lazily rubbed the spent load into bump. Slick trails followed her fingers, shining in the gloom of the doctor's office.

Alex leaned down and kissed his girlfriend, rubbing a part of her belly not covered in semen while he did. "Sorry about that."

"Don't worry, they say it's good for the skin," she shrugged. "Besides, it's kinda sexy, covering the bump you made in your cum."

"Well I will remember that for next time," he said, giving her clit a cheeky tweak as he spoke.

"Oh.." Danny gasped. The sensation caused Danny to involuntarily tense her pelvic muscles, and the cum deep inside of her was pushed out, spilling frothy white cum and pussy juice mixture down her vagina and over her asshole, over the chair and down the faux leather fabric.

"Oh geez, sorry about that Dan," said Alex. "Look, we really should get you cleaned up and get out here."

"Mmm, okay hon," she said lazily, quietly playing with her clit, rubbing more of their mixture over it to coax out more orgasmic throbs while Alex moved away from her.

As Alex looked around for the wipes he had laid down, there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Hello? Doctor Roth?"

It was the nurse from the reception desk back again.

"Are you still in there?"

The door rattled. Alex could have sworn he heard a key slide into the lock.

He turned to Danny, white faced.

"Oh shit."

12