Danville Divorced Bitches Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it. Why don't you go around the room and get a 'Welcome to the Club' kiss from everyone."

Again, she looked around the room at the nudity everyone was enjoying. "D...do...do I have to?" Maygan stammered.

"Kiss everyone or join the club?" I asked her. "Let me ask you some questions and we'll see. Okay?"

She nodded.

"Great. Question 1. You know Gina, right? Just nod if you do." The teacher nodded.

"You like hanging out with her?" Nod.

"Were you pleased when she called you about joining our little club?"

Again, Maygan nodded. "But...but...I didn't know..."

"It's okay, Maygan, you just need to nod. We'll have a question and answer period at the end of class," I said in my most professorial voice. I chuckled. Even Jimmy looked up from his mom's boobs he was kissing to laugh as well. As our resident comedian, I would expect him to recognize a good joke.

"Were you pleased when you recognized the mothers in the group?" Nod.

"Do you enjoy sex, Maygan?" A long hesitation followed by a nod.

"Could you enjoy hassle free sex every weekend with people you like?" Another hesitation but not as long. Nod.

"Cool!" I said. "So you wouldn't mind getting to know the club members before making up your mind whether to remain a member or not?" An immediate nod.

"Excellent. Then why don't you go around the room and receive those kisses I mentioned earlier?"

The blonde teacher nodded and smiled. She went first to Gina, of course. A few words were exchanged and then she turned to Jimmy. One by one, mother then son, she went around the room exchanging kisses and introductions.

Maygan completed her circuit of the room just as Janet came back down the stairs with a couple bottles of wine on a tray and a bunch of glasses. I had to smile. It looked like Janet was using her boobs to help hold everything upright.

I stood up and walked over to Janet to relieve her of the tray. Maygan had walked over to Janet.

"I don't think you two have been formally introduced yet. Janet...Maygan. Maygan...Janet...You may kiss."

Janet stepped into the blonde school teacher's space and wrapped her arms around her. With Janet's hands on Maygan's ass, the two kissed, long and hard. There was definitely tongue involved in the kisses. Hmmm...note to self...check out lesbian tendencies.

Somewhat breathless, the two women turned to me for further instruction. I told Janet we needed to return to our former position and asked Maygan to return to the couch.

"Make me hard again, honey," I said to Janet. "Ravi," I began, and interrupting his enjoyment of his mother sucking his cock, "whose cells did you feed them the most of this time?" I was still being circumspect about the existence of the bugs.

While Indhira continued to suck her son's cock, Ravi answered. "We were tight for time since she was already on her way, so I just used my cells today."

"Okay. Indhira, give your son back his cock for a few minutes. Rest your jaw. It must be tired from working that monster dick of his." She smiled in approval.

Speaking of cocks, Janet had made mine hard again by wrapping her tits around it and licking the top of my dick. She lowered herself onto my prick but facing the room this time. Slowly, she started to squeeze my prick with her pussy muscles. Janet may have had the tightest pussy of all the moms.

"Ravi, why don't you talk to Maygan about the club first then?"

Ravi walked towards Maygan, still naked, and although flaccid, his wang was swinging from side to side. That boy had a monster cock all right. He stood in front of Maygan for a few minutes speaking to her in a soft tone.

I couldn't hear what was being said as Janet was just too noisy and Ravi's voice too low. Still sitting on my cock and my hands mauling her bodacious tatas, lowering herself and then rising again, it seemed that Janet was building to a climax. I was enjoying myself licking and kissing her neck.

My attention was diverted from Janet by action beside me. I looked over to see that Ravi was no longer sitting on the edge of the couch, he was on the floor. I looked to him with a quizzical look on my face.

"She pushed me away," Ravi said to me. I smiled and indicated he should return to his mom's side.

Jimmy was next. As usual, he started off with a couple jokes. Maygan smiled at one and laughed at the other.

I was still trying to slowly fuck Janet but her movements were increasing in tempo. Even her noises were increasing in volume. Janet's pussy was clamping tightly on my cock.

I missed how it happened but Jimmy had given up the attempt as well. He looked crestfallen as he returned to his mother's side.

Finally, it was Mark's turn. He lasted less than a minute before walking away. I looked over at Maygan and just shook my head at her. I indicated she should move closer to Janet and I on the couch.

"That wasn't very nice of you," I said to her.

"They were being asses," Maygan replied.

"Still," I said.

I was beginning to groan. Janet's orgasm was slow coming, her cunt was clasping my cock so tightly, and her moaning sounds were starting to annoy me.

"Maygan, can you help me out here?"

"What would you like?" she asked. "I don't do blowjobs on the first date," she said while grinning at me. I couldn't help but chuckle at her joke.

"Just reach down to Janet's pussy here and rub her clit. I can't quite reach it."

"No problem," answered Maygan. Seconds later she was kneeling beside Janet and moments later, Janet was howling as her orgasm overtook her. She ended up laying back on me, her muscles completely limp.

I stayed with her but my shrinking cock soon withdrew from her pussy and my cum started dripping out. Kissing Janet on the neck, I asked her to move to the other end of the couch.

Maygan was apparently examining my cock. Not that it was too impressive looking. "I'm a grower and not a shower."

Maygan nodded and I asked her to clean off my prick. "Sure," she said. Where do you keep the towels?"

"No, milady," I said to her. "Let me show you how we do it in the club."

I called Mom over and soon she had my prick in her hands and her tongue licking at the goopy cum from Janet's pussy.

"Thanks, Mom," I said to her. She smiled back at me and continued to work on her chore.

I turned all of my attention back to Maygan who by this time was sitting close to me on the couch with her legs crossed and facing towards me. One of her high heels was dangling from her foot. She, however, was still watching my Mom cleaning my dick with her ntongue.

Smiling at her, I snapped my fingers and her attention returned to me. "Does your mom really like doing that? There must be some of Janet's excretions mixed in with your sperm." Mom was already smiling around my cock at Maygan and nodding her head gently.

Turning back to me, I said to Maygan, "Your legs look great. Those heels of yours and the hose...very nice."

"Thank you," she said to me. I put my hand on Maygan's knee and started rubbing it casually. We started to chat just getting to know each other. Maygan was a very interesting woman and was pleased at the interest I was showing in her.

At some point in the conversation, she had shifted her position so she was facing me. One leg was on the floor while the other was folded between us. Maygan's skirt had ridden upwards somewhat so I was able to see the elastic of her thigh high stay-ups. She had good legs.

I angled myself towards her with my arm stretched out on the back of the couch. When I moved, Mom completed her cleaning of my cock and returned to the other couch. I hadn't noticed when the other club members had all gotten dressed again.

"So, Maygan, you do like sex then?"

"With the right man, I definitely do," she answered. I reached out with my index finger and rubbed it lightly across the side of her face.

"What happened to your marriage?" I asked while adding the rest of my hand to the caressing of Maygan's face. She shrugged, trapping my hand between her face and her shoulder.

"It was the usual stuff," she said. "We were too young and never had the chance to sow our wild oats. He had a roving eye and was soon sowing."

"And, did you do some sowing too?"

"No," Maygan responded. "I never found a guy I wanted to sow with," she paused a moment before finishing her thought. "Until now, maybe."

I smiled at Maygan and put my other hand back on her knee. I started to slide my hand past her knee and up her thigh to the hem of her short skirt. Meeting no resistance from her, I kept the motion going.

With one hand still caressing her face, I asked Maygan, "So would the sowee be me?"

"Yes, I'd like to make sure though," she answered.

I leaned forward to kiss her when Maygan looked around the room at the others all sitting and staring at us. The only one who wasn't was Janet who was passed out next to us.

"Ladies, would you mind starting dinner for us? Our guest will be eating with us. Mark, you help your mom upstairs and the rest of you guys go do whatever until I come up."

I returned to my first kiss from Maygan.

*****

Who'd have thunk I had all these words locked inside me?

Anyway, they are finding their way out of my perverted soul and onto my monitor. It would have been more poetic to say paper instead of monitor but these are the times.

The story has taken a few twists and turns that I wasn't expecting. It certainly is not the story I anticipated writing. I am anxious to see where it goes from here.

Thanks for reading and commenting. Please vote.

12