Danville Divorced Bitches Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bitches chatter started up again. One of them asked if anyone had heard from Gina. No one had but there was no concern yet in their voices. I found myself hoping that I hadn't read her wanting pain and humiliation wrong. I wanted her to come back without resorting to more bug bites. We didn't actually know if someone could ward off the effects of the bug bites if they fought back hard.

I was so relieved when Gina eventually returned. I jumped to my feet and almost ran to her in order to wrap her in a huge hug. I mashed those plump breasts against my chest, I hugged her so hard. Jimmy's mom was laughing as I finally let her go.

Mom went to the kitchen and returned with a glass of wine for Gina. With everyone relaxing, eyes began to focus on Janet and Ravi. I don't know if my Bitches were getting horny at the watching of the big titted mother and the big dicked wonder that was Indhira's son or not but I sensed they were getting horny..

Even I, with not a homosexual or bi feeling inside me, could not help but watch. His balls would be at the bottom of her double d's and a good four inches would be sticking out the top. Just amazing. Every time there was enough cock outside her titty wrap, Janet would lick and suck as much as she could get her mouth around.

When he eventually spurted into her mouth and over her tits, the couple received a round of applause. Janet went to leave to wash up when I asked her to wait a few minutes. She sat beside Ravi again. He didn't seem bothered by the mess on her face and chest. He put his arm around Janet and gave her a kiss.

"Bitches, Ravi made a suggestion earlier and I thought I'd ask your opinions. He thinks we need one more member of the club just to round things out."

My mom asked what I meant by rounding out the group?" The others sat silently awaiting my response.

I gave as non committal an answer as I could think of. "Just there's going to be some changes and I want everyone to be as happy as me."

The Bitches looked at each other and everyone was soon nodding. Ravi wasn't but he sure was smirking.

"Any suggestions, Bitches? Any one you can think of?"

Gina was the first to answer. "I suggested Maygan. I don't have any other suggestions."

The other moms were shaking their heads or shrugging. Or both.

Maygan, looking a little hesitant, said, "I know I'm the newest addition and it probably isn't my place, but what about Melissa Hall?"

"Maygan, you might be the latest addition but you are a full fledged member of the Danville Divorced Bitches Club. We welcome your input."

Mom said she didn't know any Melissa Hall. It didn't seem like anyone did until Maygan prompted Gina. "You know her. From the church?"

"Ohhh," said Gina. "That Melissa. Isn't she married to the Pastor?"

Maygan replied, "She was. Their divorce became final last week."

Ravi brought up a very relevant point. "What does she look like?"

"Well," started Maygan, "I'm not really into checking out women, but, I guess she's attractive enough. She's tall like Diana and built more like Janet. She seems to have big boobs. I guess she's about our age."

Gina nodded in agreement.

Mom asked if she had kids and Maygan informed her that Melissa had no kids. That, she guessed, was one of the problems between her and the pastor.

"Can you call her and see if she's free for dinner?" I asked.

"Sure, I can call her. Gina, come with me in case we are both needed to convince her to come over."

"Okay," Gina said. "Ricky, you boys will need to take your time with her. As a pastor's wife and based on her demeanour, I don't know if she thinks of sex the way we do."

"Noted," I replied. As she and Maygan were leaving the room, the other Bitches followed them out. I waved Ravi over. I whispered, "Go give the guys a heads up. And make sure the bugs are ready to go. Give them lots of your shavings." Ravi nodded and walked away. I don't know why but he was looking over his shoulder at me. He was gone before I could ask what he was thinking.

In the kitchen, I watched my Bitches working around each other at the counters. They were peeling potatoes, cutting veggies and getting more stuff for dinner from the fridge. I was pretty much ignored when I offered to help.

Maygan ended her phone call and spoke to Gina for a couple minutes. Then they came over to me. "She couldn't come tonight. She said she was spending the day and evening with her sister. Melissa asked if she could come tomorrow night instead. I didn't think you wanted to wait so I told her to bring her sister."

My one eyebrow raised. Maygan looked as if she was afraid I would be angry with her.

"I didn't know what else to do?"

"It's okay, Baby, you did good."

Looking relieved, she returned to the other women to help.

I said I was going to watch TV for a while and down the stairs I went.

I found something half assedly interesting. Sprawled on the couch with my feet up on the ottoman was the way Gina found me. Jimmy's mom came to stand before me with her hands crossed behind her back.

Tremulously, she asked, "Ricky, don't you love me anymore?" Her bottom lip was jutting out.

"That's a stupid question, Gina. Of course, I love you."

I could see she was fighting back tears.

"Then why do you punish me? You hurt me, Ricky. You humiliated me in front of everyone."

"Come here, honey." Jimmy's mom scooted close to me on the couch. I put my arm around her and my hand settled on those plump breasts. She looked up to me hoping for a kiss. I couldn't deny her.

A sweet and tender kiss soon transformed into one of swapping spit and dueling tongues. My hand was no longer resting on her tit, it was caressing it gently.

"Gina, baby, I only do those things to you during sex. I think you like it."

The plump little sexpot hung her head. I gave her boob a slight squeeze, no pain intended.

"Do you like it, Gina?"

She still hung her head and didn't answer me.

"It's okay, honey. You can tell me if you like it or not."

Jimmy's mom began to nod her head, saying "I think maybe I do."

"Then make sure you understand I'll only treat you that way during sex. To make you enjoy it more. The rest of the time, we'll just enjoy loving each other. Sound good?"

This plump little vixen wrapped her arms around my neck and started crying. A lot. I didn't really know what to do, so holding her, I hushed her and worked to calm her down.

"Dinner's ready," called Mom. "Ricky, get the other boys in here and get cleaned up for dinner." Always a Mom first. "The ladies should be here shortly."

We went upstairs and I called the guys in.

"The new ladies will be here shortly. Ravi, when they ring the bell, I want you to answer. I also want you displaying that trouser snake of yours. Go make out with one of the moms until they get here."

The guys all laughed. Ravi went to Janet and started making out with her while fondling the ever beaudacious tatas of hers. When the doorbell rang and Ravi stepped away from Mark's mom, he definitely had a hard on.

We could see the front door from the dining room so we sons went there to watch. We saw the first sister and she was gorgeous. Her tits looked humongous. I was able to catch her eyes widening as she noticed the raging hard on Ravi was packing.

Our guest stepped further in leaving us the ability to see her sister. Unfuckingbeleivable! They were twins! How many fantasies would be realized tonight? Gorgeous twin sisters with mouthwatering breasts and one a pastor's wife!

The guys were fist bumping and I joined in.

"This will be fucking fantastic," said Jimmy.

"Are we going to get to play with them tonight, Rick?"

"Of course", I said. "I can't wait to get things started."

By then, my Bitches had left the kitchen behind and were swarming the newcomers. I think the sisters may have been overwhelmed by the intensity of the welcome. Hugs and cheek kisses were going on. A few times I caught the sisters checking out Ravi's huge package. This would be a great evening.

The sisters were dressed appropriately for who they were and their backgrounds. I assumed both were heavily involved in the Church. Sister one, it would take some time for me to be able to differentiate between the two, was dressed in a form fitting but not outrageously suggestive pair of slacks and a conservative top. Sister two was in a modestly and loosely fitted, mango colored dress that just reached to her knees. Both women had sweaters that they seemed to use to cover their breasts. Did I mention they were both brunettes?

Indhira led them into the dining room where we three were still gawking. We were introduced and we three each shook their hands. The Bitches brought in platters and bowls of salads, cold cuts, and cheeses. I bent down and gave Mom a thank you kiss on the lips.

The other sons followed my lead, each one kissing their mothers on the lips. Mark, never very bright at the best of times, even gave Janet some tongue. The other moms looked embarrassed and our guests tried to convey the idea that they hadn't noticed.

After dinner, I suggested the moms pour wine for everyone and go outside to the patio. I said we sons would clean up the kitchen. The smiling group went outside and we sons all worked on the kitchen. Pulling Ravi away from the dishwasher, I told him to go outside and sic the bugs on the sisters. He did so gladly.

Shortly after Ravi returned with a grin on his face, he confirmed the bugs were on the job. Leaning on the counters, we toasted each other with cans of soda.

We heard shrieks from outside and moments later the women were running in the house. "There's too many bugs out there! We were all getting bit."

I suggested they all go to the rec room to relax. We would open more wine and be down shortly. I asked Ravi about the 'all of us' comment. He said the way the women were sitting he couldn't just get the bugs on the visitors, he dosed them all.

"Will that effect my Bitches since the bugs were fed your scrapings tonight?"

He shook his head and said, "Nah, I used more of yours I had from the other day."

"Why? I thought we decided to use yours tonight." I was annoyed as I wasn't accustomed to any of the sons not following my orders.

"Ricky, we have a good thing going here. I didn't want to spoil the dynamic. We three decided to just keep going the way we are."

All three were nodding in agreement.

"Ricky, we hope you will share these ones with us though."

More nodding.

"Okay, let's go downstairs and get this game going. Don't forget the wine."

I was first down the stairs. I went to the sound system and started some light jazz playing. Mark and Jimmy were leaning on the walls close to the stairway. Ravi offered wine all the way around.

Swaying to the beat, I pulled Maygan to her feet. We went into a clinch and started slow dancing. I caressed Maygan's back for a few minutes before sliding my hands down and onto her beautiful butt, unfortunately still hidden under the granny gown. All conversation in the room stopped. All eyes were focused on Maygan and I dancing.

The other sons each went to their mothers. Pulling them to their feet, the moms copied Maygan and I, adopting the same positions we were in. They held their moms close to them and were caressing their backs.

My Mom was sitting by herself in an armchair. I gestured to her to join us in a three-way dance. I had an arm around Maygan and the other around my Mom. My hand was on each of their asses. Maygan was licking my neck so I copied her by nibbling on Mom's neck. Mom, in turn, was licking and nibbling on Maygan's neck.

Checking out the other three, I saw that they were making out with their moms, cupping their asses, and pretending to dance. Their bodies were swaying but their feet weren't moving.

I looked at the two sisters and they were all agog. I broke away from my Bitches and cut in on Ravi.

"She's mine now, Ravi. Take my Mom."

Pulling Indhira, the sexy Indian mother, along with me, I asked the sisters if they wanted to join us in a dance. I pulled one to her feet. I later confirmed this one was Melissa. Ravi's mom tugged at Melinda's hand and she joined us on the dance floor.

There was an upbeat tune playing so we all shook and shimmied as one big group. Everyone looked to be enjoying themselves, especially the sisters.

The next song was another slow one. Everyone broke into couples. I had Melissa in my arms, holding her in a church appropriate manner leaving an appropriate amount of space between us.

Indhira and Melinda were dancing in a similar fashion. Much to my surprise the little vixen moved closer to Melinda sliding her arms up and around the sister's neck. Seeing no argument, I allowed my golden colored cocksucker to set the pace. I gently pulled Melissa against my body.

This time I was agog. Indhira, standing on her tip toes was kissing Melinda on the neck. Melinda was moaning in pleasure. Once again I followed suit.

Indhira continued with the sister's neck but slid her arms down until her hands could reach the brunette's ample but sexy ass. Of course, since Indhira was being so successful, I followed suit. And, when Indhira stood even taller and began to French kiss Melinda, I followed suit with Melissa.

Moments later, Indhira was pulling her sister to the couch. When Melinda was seated, the golden goddess sat on her lap and turned up the heat.

Having lost my wingman or wingwoman or wingperson, maybe, I gestured to the hot teacher seated on the couch. She joined Melissa and I on the dance floor. We three were all making out. Even the two women were getting it on with each other. Our feet weren't moving either.

During one of their French kisses, I leaned over and started nipping at the blonde's tits through her dress. When it was my time to kiss, Melissa noticed I was busy with Maygan's breast. She returned to making out with Maygan. Not wishing Melissa to feel left out, I tried to put my mouth on her breasts through her top. Due to their size I wasn't very successful at getting a good grip on those tits with my mouth. Try and try again. Isn't that a boy scout motto?

In between attempts, I stopped to look around the room. I wanted to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves. What I saw forced me to turn the two women in my arms towards the couch.

We all saw Indhira on her knees with Melinda's dress pulled up to her waist. Always amazing me, Indhira was eating out the sister's pussy.

12