Daphne Green: A Beginning Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again she stressed a word, this time everything.

"Thank you for everything," I said, feeling like she was my fairy Godmother and I Cinderella.

"My pleasure," she replied, yet the way she said pleasure seemed to have implications.

She also gave me a pair of heels, we wore the exact same size, then took my hand and we headed out, my head still spinning, my face still flush and my body tingling all over.

I was totally confused by the strange feelings consuming me.

Like I said, I wasn't a lesbian... but for the first time ever I was finding another girl attractive. Hot, even.

We arrived at the hall where I was introduced to all the other athletes and the coaches, and in spite of Lindsay's prior explanation, I was slightly taken aback to learn that each and every athlete was accompanied by her non-athlete roommate; no exceptions. The roommates were always referred to as Athlete Assistants, and their role seemed to be assisting the athletes in ways still undefined to me.

Penny, a senior athlete in basketball, referred to the Athlete Assistants as athlete wives when she was chatting with me and two other freshmen.

I laughed it off, but it seemed to me that there was an unspoken and perhaps even a defined hierarchy between the athletes and their Athlete Assistants... one that escaped me.

Penny also explained how the Assistants were all volunteers on scholarships, and they were expected to help the athletes with university life and how to properly unwind.

The way she said unwind with gestured air quotes also had me confused.

The Head Mistress of the college then spoke to everyone assembled. She spoke for ten minutes about the school, the history and the excitement of a new school year before she shocked all of us freshmen.

"And a school policy that must be adhered to without exception is no dating during the season of your sport," she revealed, before adding, "and that includes teammates."

This got a laugh from many of the freshmen.

One of the freshman girls asked, "You're not serious?"

The Head Mistress explained, "Deadly serious. We're about team and family... and relationships during a sports season hinder success. Athletes need to be focussed, and dating random guys or gals could affect your performance."

I whispered to Lindsay, "Gals?"

"This is San Francisco, so gay relationships are quite common," she answered, which again made me wonder if she was a lesbian... I'd definitely seen many signs.

After being subjected to more protests, the Head Mistress pointed out, "Ladies, we are the top ranked athletic school in the country. This is due to a variety of reasons, including our rules on dating. If you don't like it, you're free to leave; we have other athletes on our waiting lists, dying to take your place. But we chose you because we believe each of you has what it takes to keep up the Athabasca tradition of consistently winning. I should also note that this requirement is included in the written scholarship agreement that you signed."

After a couple more questions, all the girls reluctantly agreed, including me since I wasn't too concerned about dating anyway. I was here to win and to learn.

Although we were still milling around and not yet seated, we were then served a dinner which looked leaps and bounds ahead of cafeteria fare, indicating that we were all highly valued, where one of the freshmen joked, "Well, thank god I bought that dildo last week."

One of the seniors quipped, "Don't worry, you'll soon learn there are lots of ways to stay relaxed

"Really?" I asked, curious what she was implying, but her answer was no more than a nod.

The student body President, an extraordinarily pretty blonde named Kimberly explained, "The faculty is very proud of their athletes and want us in top shape. When they used to let us date during the season, our performance suffered. When athletes got into relationships with teammates, the team would ultimately suffer."

Although I was nervous talking to the President, I asked, "Are there lots of lesbians here?"

"I don't like labels," she shrugged dismissively, just as we were summoned to the dinner table and conversation shifted to other things... the whole time I couldn't help wonder if she was a lesbian.

And if Lindsay was a lesbian.

Who here were lesbians, lots of them?

After dinner and we were all again wandering around socializing, Headmistress Trinity came up to me and said, "So you're Daphne Greene."

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, in awe of the Headmistress and her many accolades. "I'm flattered to have been recruited to be here."

"Oh Daphne, you earned it. We see big things for you here at the academy," she said.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes, I see you as a bona fide leader and future Olympian," she said.

"I'm flattered," I said, astonished by such lofty expectations from such a revered woman.

"Please stop by my office tomorrow morning, I'd love to get to know you better," she offered.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded.

"And it's Mistress Trinity, my dear," she corrected.

I wondered if she'd accidentally missed the head part of her title, but I just nodded, "Yes, Mistress Trinity."

"And Lindsay, be sure to take extra good care of this one," Mistress Trinity instructed my roommate.

"Of course, Mistress Trinity," Lindsay nodded, the two sharing a look between them that... again... I didn't understand.

We chatted with the others for a while longer before I started yawning... it had been a long, rather surreal, strange, day.

As we were about to leave, there being only a handful of people left, the President also approached me and offered, "Daphne, please come up to my room in fifteen minutes and bring Lindsay. I want to share with you a few of the school's must know secrets and explain how the hierarchy works."

"Um, okay," I nodded, as I yawned.

"Don't worry if you're sleepy," she smiled, "I'll make sure you get your second rush."

"Okay," I repeated, flattered that the President of the student body wanted to get to know me better.

"You have no idea how big that is," Lindsay said, as we headed back to the dorm.

"What?" I asked, surprised by how cool the evening had gotten... it had been super hot outside just three hours ago.

"Both our Mistress and our President want to meet with you personally," she said, looking excited, "that's virtually unheard of!"

"Really? Weird!" I gasped, the revelation overwhelming me.

As we entered the dorm, the next of many more shocks hit me: in the hallway a redhead I remembered as being on last year's relay team was leaning against a wall with someone under her dress!

I stopped dead in my tracks, having never seen anything like that.

Lindsay didn't even seem to notice the extra pair of legs as she introduced me to the softly moaning redhead. "Daphne, this is Zoey; Zoey, this is your new teammate Daphne."

"A pleasure," Zoey smiled, offering me her right hand.

As strange as it was, I took her hand and shook it, nervously pretending I wasn't witnessing an up close and personal lesbian sex act.

Lindsay jested, "Looks like you're the one getting pleasured."

"That's how the hierarchy works, Lindsay," Zoey replied, her cool Greene eyes never leaving mine.

"Yes, Miss Zoey," Lindsay replied, addressing her with the respect due an elder.

"Oh silly me, where are my manners?" Zoey said. "Carrie, crawl out from under there and meet our newest track star."

Track star, I chuckled awkwardly, watching in amazement as a girl crawled out from under Zoey's puffy gown.

She wasn't someone I'd met today, but she was a very pretty blonde with blue eyes and an unmistakeable sheen on her face.

She stood up and extended her hand to me, her voice bubbly and sweet, and acting like it wasn't the least bit unsettling to be caught licking another girl, "Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"And to lick me," Zoey added.

"Of course, Miss Zoey; as always, you're delicious," Carrie concurred, again as natural as agreeing the sky is blue.

"Good to see you, Carrie," Lindsay said.

"You too," Carrie smiled, giving Lindsay a close hug. Unlike most hugs I'd seen and experienced, they weren't avoiding contact between their breasts or pretending they didn't exist; rather they were rather flagrantly rubbing them against each other!

Zoey joked, "The Athlete Assistants get to know each other very well."

"I guess," I said, feeling like I'd entered an episode of the Twilight Zone.

After a brief pause, Zoey ordered, "Carrie, come finish what you started."

"Yes, Miss Zoey," the bubbly blonde said, smiling widely and saying, "very nice to meet you, Miss Daphne." She then gave me a quick kiss on the lips, the scent of Zoey's intimate region undeniable, before dropping to her knees, raising the curtain so to speak, and crawling back under Zoey's dress.

My eyes went big, Zoey's wetness now lingering on my lips.

Lindsay said, "Have fun," as she grabbed my hand and led me past them.

As we walked back toward our room, I said, "Well, that was unexpected."

Lindsay said, giving my hand a squeeze, "It's the solution to the no dating rule."

"How?" I asked, as we started past an open door.

"That's it, lick my twat," a girl moaned loudly.

Lindsay explained, "That's Becky in there; she's a screamer."

I laughed at the obvious truth as I peeked into the room... curious... and saw a large built woman... discus thrower or shot putter? She was very wide, but she certainly wasn't fat... sitting on the face of a very thin girl and grinding her twat roughly against her.

The woman noticed my surprise and asked me, "Haven't you used Lindsay yet?"

"She hasn't yet learned the Athlete Assistant's role, but given your broad hint and Zoey's recent one, she may be figuring it out," Lindsay spoke for me as I stared at this woman so roughly using another woman... my pussy betraying me as wetness leaked out of me, making me wish I was wearing panties. Lindsay then added, "She's off to meet with Miss Kimberly right now."

"I see," the woman said with a knowing smile, before grabbing the girl's head and pulling it deeper between her legs.

Lindsay took my hand as I watched amazed, and yanked me away saying, "Come on."

As she led me away, the woman yelled, "Have fun!"

I asked, "What did you mean about my learning the Athletic Assistant's role?"

She stopped and explained, "One of my roles is to make sure you're always completely relaxed and never stressed out."

"You'll write my tests for me?" I joked.

"I can help you study in whatever way you need," she answered, her tone implying a rather unlimited definition of the word whatever, as she again led me down the hallway.

"Are you implying sexual things?" I asked, pretty sure she was.

We'd just walked right past our room.

"I'm here for all your needs," she answered, not admitting to any specifics, but leaving the door wide open, just as we reached the end of the hallway.

"I'm confused," I said, just as she knocked on the door.

"Come in," Kimberly's voice called out.

"It will all make sense very soon," Lindsay said, as she opened the door and I got some more surprises.

First, the student body President's room was huge, quadruple ours.

Second, I walked in and saw Kimberly sitting at the foot of her bed, her legs spread with a girl between them, while two other girls were kneeling on the bed next to her, sucking on her breasts. All were naked.

"Happy you could make it," Kimberly smiled, not acting at all like anything unusual was happening except for my very welcome and appreciated appearance. Her demeanor was that of the perfect hostess, except that most perfect hostesses didn't have girls eating them out while they greeted their guests.

"My pleasure," I replied, then realized the poor word choice.

She noticed too as she smiled, "Good word choice."

I giggled, sounding like a dumb schoolgirl, as I said, "That isn't what I meant."

"Are you enjoying the school so far?" Kimberly asked as she snapped her right finger and both girls sucking her breasts moved off the bed, onto the floor and knelt before her.

The snap obviously hadn't been directed at the girl between her legs, and in fact Kimberly's right hand next went to the girl's head, guiding it slightly deeper into her vagina.

"It's been full of surprises," I answered, feeling that was a fair statement so far, and judging by nearby modes of dress and activities, likely to continue to be true.

She chucked softly, "I still remember learning about the hierarchy and the secret winning ingredient that makes Athabasca so successful."

"And what is that?" I asked, having had a few puzzle pieces given to me, but not yet making any sense of the larger picture.

Sure, there was apparently a lot of lesbian sex.

Sure, there seemed to be a hierarchy based on seniority... although that didn't explain why Lindsay, who was a senior, didn't appear to outrank me.

Sure, there seemed to be a sly feminist movement here, although it was equally confusing as girls seemed to be using girls... which at first glance wasn't very feminist. I would soon learn that every woman had a role to play and knew exactly where she stood in relation to the others (something that would become a fundamental belief as I moved forward).

"You haven't explained it yet?" Kimberley asked Lindsay.

"No Miss Kimberly, I was about to, but then you invited her to come here, so I thought you might enjoy explaining how things work here," Lindsay answered.

"Mmmmm," she nodded, "good thinking." Kimberly then looked at me, while I stared at the girl between her legs, and she asked, "What do you think of the dating ban?"

"A little unorthodox," I answered, before adding with a smile, "but lots of things here seem a little unorthodox."

"Unorthodox, yes," she replied with a moan. "Producing results, also yes."

Although by now I was pretty sure what Athletic Assistant meant, e.g. Lindsay's job was to sexually please me so I wouldn't be distracted by being horny, I wasn't sure why I'd been called up here.

And before today I hadn't ever considered lesbian sex, but all the innuendos, Lindsay's casual intimate touches, and witnessing three separate lesbian acts, now had me curious and seriously considering the possibility. I asked, "So freshmen serve seniors?"

"No, no, no," she shook her head. "Non-athletes serve athletes... mostly."

"They do?" I asked, the lightbulb finally flashing on.

"Yes," she moaned. (Whoever was between her legs must have just done something good. I'm sure it must be difficult to approach orgasm and be didactic at the same time, but Kimberly seemed to be pulling it off.) "You see, a complete ban on relationships didn't work, since it was discovered that athletic women with fit bodies have a higher sex drive than others. So the college started a group of volunteers who take on the role of a substitute. If the athletes need some emotional support, they can bare their soul to their Assistant. If they're pumped from practice and need to get off, their Assistant is there for that, too."

I looked at Lindsay, finally understanding her role, and she smiled back, in full agreement with what Kimberly was telling me.

"Of course it's also important for freshmen athletes to understand the role of the Assistant, so when not in training for your season, you may be called upon to serve older athletes or alumni," Kimberly explained.

"Oh," I said, overwhelmed by what I was hearing... and equally intrigued.

"Come here, Daphne," Kimberly said, looking at me.

"Yes, Miss," I replied, not sure how to address her, but feeling an obligation to obey.

I walked up to her and just doing what felt natural, I dropped to my knees behind the girl serving her.

"You're such a sweetheart, Daphne," Kimberly smiled, as she tapped the girl's head and said, "You may go for now, Karen."

"Yes, Miss," the girl said, moving out from between Kimberly's legs, looking at me respectfully and nodding, "Hi, Miss Daphne, hi Lindsay."

I noticed the different ways she addressed Lindsay and me as I nodded awkwardly, "Hi."

Lindsay, not at all slighted by the difference in recognition, replied, "Hi, Karen."

"Have fun," Karen said, looking down at me.

As she was leaving, Kimberly asked, "Ever eat pussy before, Daphne?"

"No, Miss," I replied, abiding by the hierarchy that was already established, already feeling natural.

"Do you want to?" she asked.

This was a tricky question. Truthfully, I was curious. Yet on the other hand, I was straight... or at least I thought so before this strange day, although I hadn't had sex with any guy yet either.

Yet, as I stared at her shaved, literally glistening, vagina I was compelled to answer based on my intrigue at the time. I answered, "Truthfully, I've never even considered the idea until this moment. But if you want me to, then yes, I believe I do want to."

Kimberly looked down at me, her blue eyes drawing me in, easily the prettiest girl I'd ever seen in person, and explained, "Daphne, no one here is ever forced to do anything. The Athlete Assistants are recruited from across the country, and they sign up clearly understanding their role in the program, isn't that right, Lindsay?"

"Yes, Miss," Lindsay confirmed.

"That said," Kimberly continued, "we are a team here, all with the same goal, and helping each other out is a big part of being a team."

"Yes, Miss," I nodded, more than willing to be a team player.

"So as you can see, although you're an athlete here and thus you can't date anyone, we do encourage giving and receiving pleasure as the need arises," Kimberly explained.

I nodded, realising that I really wanted to taste that pussy, wanting to show my complete commitment to the team, but also just really wanting to taste that pussy, "I'm willing to do anything to help the team, Miss."

"Please call me Kimberly," she said, as she added, "we believe all athletes are at the same level here, regardless of seniority or world records."

"Oh, okay," I nodded, beginning to understand the nuances and complexities of this oddly simple system.

"Lindsay. Please help Daphne out of her dress."

"Of course, Miss."

Lindsay pulled me up off my knees, and removed the dress she'd helped me put on, leaving me standing there in only garter-belt, stockings and heels.

"No underwear," Kimberly looked down at my vagina.

"Lindsay's idea," I replied, feeling my entire body blush.

Kimberly approved, "Lindsay is our top Athletic Assistant for a reason."

"Thank you, Miss Kimberly," Lindsay responded.

"And you'll be assisting Daphne with her untrimmed bush?" Kimberly said not as a question but an order.

"Of course, Miss Kimberly, we have already discussed remedying this issue," Lindsay answered.

"Good," Kimberly said, before turning back to me and complimenting, "You have an amazing body." The second time I'd received this compliment today.

"Thank you," I replied, now having gotten two more compliments on my body today than in my entire life, as I returned to my knees.

"Come join me on the bed," Kimberly offered

Another surprise, so I got off my knees and climbed onto the bed.

She rolled me onto my back and said, as she straddled my face, "This is called a 69."

Then, as I tried to process what was happening, I felt her tongue touch my vagina.

I moaned loudly on contact, the pleasure instantly more than my fingers could ever do... all my orgasms until now self-induced.

"Eat me too, Daphne," she ordered, as I stared at her ripe, shaved, wet, vagina.

I leaned my head up slightly as I was licked and pleasured below.