Daphne Loses Her Way, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah Daphne bareback risk!" I whispered knowing the risk of getting knocked-up is so mind numbing seductive for young ripe bitches. I continued my up and down drilling enjoying the feel of our warm naked bodies meeting. Tit to tit, stomach to stomach coming together as I nailed the slut for everything she was worth. Daphne beautifully, slowly, nodded replying helplessly with her cute feminine puppy eyes. Daphne had passed beyond reasoning. Her mind and body had merged in the act, accepting it, needing it, on autopilot waiting to be inseminated.

"I know you will pull out. You can. Yes you will! You're gonna cum soon. Oh fuck me, you've won, you're not not gonna pull out! I'm fucked ..... you're going to finish this." she whispered putting her hands on my shoulders begging for a kiss.

"Come on guy, damn it you've won, kiss me." Daphne softly whispered. After a short pause she whispered more, "You're not pulling out, fuck!"

Option one was now off the table. I would score shooting deep into the bitch, either missing or fulfilling destiny.

Daphne was now helplessly begging me to deliver the goods. Perhaps a little sincere worry in her words knowing it would soon happen. I smiled, drew a deep breath totally focused on triumphantly finishing. My balls started to tighten readying for the push. With her cunt tightly wrapping my cock I knew it wasn't going to take much longer to enjoy a massive happy ending.

Together we worked it vigorously fucking each nicely. Her steamy cunt tightly working, coaxing my cock, closing in on the finish line she knew was close. My balls tightened even more needing release. "Don't you dare pull out!" She whispered as her sex tightened around my cock. Then, I was there, I pushed hard, held deep and announced, "Oh yeah, yeeeeessss!"

"Oh God. I feel it." She mumbled digging her nails into my shoulders.

This was that glorious moment, no safe to catch and no diaphragm to block my strong swimmers. I was releasing my strong baby-makers into her fertile garden. Daphne could feel me cumming, moaning, doing her. She pulled me tighter welcoming millions of swimmers. The cunt-hunt was fully under way, my swimmers on the move.

I'll never forget her beautiful surrender talking nonstop as I flooded her garden. "You're cumming. I can feel it. You're cumming in me! You're not stopping, not pulling out, cumming in me. Oh God, can't do this gonna get pregnant." Daphne mumbled.

My balls deliciously throbbed again and again pushing my seed through my cock as I fucked the slut. I simply didn't disappoint, planting strong swimmers doing my best to knock her ass up! It was a beautiful seeding. Daphne begged, held my shoulders tightly asking for a deep sensual kiss. She was letting me know she was welcoming the transfer, milking my cock, draining my balls of every willing swimmer. She drove her tongue into my mouth offering horny thanks for those swimmers. The bitch dropped her hands lower, held my hips tight in complete acceptance. She suddenly shook, loudly moaning as she orgasmed a sure sign of her vulnerability welcoming my swimmers even deeper.

Moments later ending the kiss we both knew the deed had been done. The bitch had been inseminated. I slowly pulled out looking at her vulnerable feminity. A little cum trickled from her lips telling the story, swimmers were free doing the hunt.

That night Daphne, unaware of how the night would turn out went out super horny and slowly morphed into a sex-cited bimbo. In about the same time it took to read this story the reckless teacher met a stranger at a bar, went up to his hotel room, let him peel her clothes away, laid upon his hotel bed, spread her legs wide and's allowed me to fuck her enjoying an unblocked happy ending.

Having already successfully inseminated Daphne, I still wasn't at all finished with her. I would soon have a lot more to give. After twenty minutes or so I was ready for act two. With my hand on her breast I leaned in for a sensual kiss letting her know I wanted seconds. This was the first time in a very long time that Daphne didn't quickly dress and run off after casual pick-up sex.

Daphne kissed me like a freshly fucked wife wanting more, looking to do it again.

"It's gonna be a long fucking night." Daphne mumbled to herself.

Daphne thinking about her bareback event considered the condom again. But like a horny wife, she was unable to resist baby making temptation knowing it would be fruitless. The first shooting had been done and another round would soon happen. Daphne like a married bitch dutifully stroked me hard preparing me for round two.

"Doggy Daphne." I told her guiding the naked bimbo from her back. "Yes, please." She answered instinctively accepting her sexual fate moving submissively onto her knees. I took position from behind, my knees nicely inside of hers. I grabbed her hips firmly ready to go for it. Daphne whimpered provocatively. My member at her lips, teasing her, looking for the encore. I quickly pushed moving into her hot sex. She turned her head to watch sexual domination as I pushed deep moving in her garden breeding her bare again.

Looking over her shoulder she briefly watched her breeding then turned looking forward as I masterfully took complete control fucking her for all she was worth. The slut obediently welcomed my deliberate powerful thrusts into her tight depths. Daphne moaned repeatedly as my cock slammed into her cervix wall. I am sure causing an uncomfortable sharp pain as I drove deep. I held her hips tight working her gloriously, drilling, ensuring that when release happened it would be successfully deep. After minutes of breeding the slut I was again there, transferring and adding another potent load deep into her sex.

Soon afterwards we both collapsed, fully spent and dozed off.

THE MORNING AFTERWARDS

Finally she awoke still lying on her stomach, it was 06:40. Daphne realized it was time to get up and get ready for work. Daphne dizzily showered, still tired after the long fucking night. I caught her by surprise standing naked as I put my arms around her waist and turned her quickly facing the mirror above the sink. She could see my face in the mirror feeling my weapon slowly grow against her cheeks as I held her tight. I then surprised her pushing her shoulders, my hands on her back bending her over. Suddenly Daphne's bare tits swung low into the sink as I took position to mount the slut one last time.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Morning delight Daphne" I quickly replied.

"Really, I just showered." She argued.

"So? I don't think that matters I want to fuck you one last time." I answered grinding into her clean round cheeks.

"Alright, make it fast!" She whispered.

Daphne turned her hands over grabbing the counter's edge, spread her feet shoulder width apart offering her cunt for my weapon. The dizzy slut was in perfect position to entertain my cock one last time. Never before had she been fucked by a suitor three times during a one night stand. Her cunt already moist was ready for morning delight.

I found her lips and pushed into her slick waiting cunt. Soon I was enjoying her again, drilling her slowly but repeatedly as she looked forward watching the sex show in the mirror seeing me drilling her. Daphne's tits jiggling in the cool damp sink, her sensitive nipples hardened getting wet as I nailed her.

With each drive her body snapped forward as I slammed forcefully deep into her tight dripping sex. After eight long repetitive minutes she witnessed it, watching in the mirror. My face contorting as I reached the pinnacle winning my final happy ending planting my potent juices one final time.

"Oh fuck me. You're cumming again." She whimpered.

Daphne stayed bent over the sink for a long minute, cock still deep in cunt, before whispering, "Did you enjoy fucking that vulnerable bitch you were looking for and seduced last night?"

"Oh yeah quite. Loved coming again and again In your fertile garden. You're quite the lay Daphne. I knew it the moment I laid eyes on you, I would bed you."

"I know. But honestly, you're the first guy I ever let enjoy R2B not once but three times."

"Are too bee?"

"Risky Bare Back! l guess I was that vulnerable bitch you were looking for last night? Trying to knock me up?"

Daphne the slut had gone out that night a little prepared with a fresh neatly folded panty in her purse which she pulled on. She still had condoms in her purse she could have used but never really got there through the night and now she was hosting my stuff on the cunt hunt. Depending on who's point of view, she indeed was that vulnerable slut I sought to bed and inseminate. She continued dressing slipping on her brassiere, next her skirt, then her blouse, then pulling on her boots before finally slipping into her leather jacket. She was almost ready to leave.

"Yes, Daphne.... and you'll know soon enough if we hit the jack-pot last night won't you? You know how it goes? Looking at you, oh YEAH! The moment I saw you I imagined your gorgeous boobs growing even bigger and that tight belly stretching massively, more and more, protruding with my baby. You know Daphne, I know, it's gonna happen 'cause you're that girl wanting destiny's child. It's the total ultimate game and you won't stop it from happening.

"You think I just can't help it from happening. Why?" She responded.

"Because you went out horny, intentionally, knowingly tempting fate without birth control. A woman likely ovulating or at least close and I was there to find you and happily fill those needs. If you pardon the pun. I knew it the moment I saw you, a ripe, vulnerable woman simply ready to breed. And you know what? You're not gonna do a damn thing to stop my swimmers. Cause you just can't and you won't."

Totally amazed and mesmerized Daphne answered. "I'm a school sex-ed teacher. I tell my students how to protect themselves, not make bad decisions they don't want. And you think I would let it happen to me?"

"Yes, 'cause you want it. I bet seeing teenagers getting their asses knocked up makes you sooooo jealous? Makes you horny? Makes you want to get knocked up too?"

"No, you're wrong." She answered.

"I don't think so. You'll make a good mom Daphne."

Quickly changing the subject she asked, "Why don't you give me your name and number too!" She asked sarcastically.

"Sure. Pete de Miner. My Number, 506-785-1023." Daphne added it to her contacts, sending me a text hearing my phone beep.

"Do you think you might be back here again anytime soon?" She asked.

"Would really enjoy doing this again, but Honestly, probably not. No plans to return. I'm moving to Europe in six weeks. New job." Daphne had noticed an envelope on the desk with the Dorian Inc letter head. She wondered if that was my employer but decided not to go there.

"Really. Where?"

"Munich, Germany."

"Nice, Oktober-Fest, plenty of vulnerable young women there for you to offer motherhood." I didn't answer but knew she was right and I would indeed look for opportunities.

It was time for her to leave and I needed to see my customers. Daphne walked up to me kissed me platonically on the cheek and said goodbye. It was that uncomfortable morning after reality check we both knew it was goodbye even though millions of my swimmers were still partying between her knees. Two strangers who had had raunchy sex now parted ways.

TEMPTING FATE

Ms. Davis headed to work hung over, knowing she had gotten fucked with millions of swimmers on the loose doing the cunt-hunt. Having gone directly to work from the hotel she didn't have time to stop at her apartment to take the morning after pill she had in her bathroom cabinet. Instead choosing to stop to get a coffee at Starbucks.

Ms. Davis soon sat at her desk thinking it all over. She replayed the evening from the beginning. The drinking, the flirting and the raunchy sex realizing she indeed might actually be a slut. She pondered destiny and my words. Preposterous to think she wouldn't or even couldn't stop it from happening. She wouldn't be that hopeless bitch I mentioned unable to stop the inevitable just as I had told her.

Disturbingly her panties remained quite moist reminding her of the risky party still happening in her pussy from the night passed. I was gone, she was at work, but my swimmers were well on the move. She went to the girls bathroom and inserted a tri-fold of toilet paper in her panties to catch any leakage.

It was even crazier teaching her sex-ed class that afternoon. Ms. Davis explaining the risks of unprotected sex while stood in front of her class hosting a nights worth of indiscretions. The stronger swimmers had already moved into position patiently waiting to finish the conquest, the chase. She turned towards the blackboard and felt it. Ms. Davis suddenly froze, stood still facing the board. She was silently trapped for a brief moment feeling a twitch. 'Ovulating!' She thought to herself as she took a long deep breath. She then knew the strongest swimmers were waiting, ready to pounce. "Oh God, he was right. Too fucking late for plan B." She thought realizing what was happening.

The large diagram on the wall of a female and a male reproductve systems suddenly disturbed her. She knew the diagram of an egg being attacked by sperm was indeed happening right then and there inside her uterus. Within minutes, and she knew it, twenty swimmers had surrounded her egg ready for the winner to tunnel.

She had the morning after pill, leaving it in her apartment if needed, but Daphne knew she had missed that window. It was useless, too late if a woman had already ovulated.

A week later she dialed his number finding it disconnected. He was gone. Totally predictable. Ms. Davis in total denial just like Gail and other girls had chosen to do did absolutely nothing but letbtime pass.

Five weeks later Daphne could feel her boobs becoming increasingly sensitive. She had noted missing her period. She was scared.

Seven weeks since that night, Ms. Davis suddenly threw up one morning. Then again repeating every morning for days running. She knew what this was, morning sickness. It was time to to the unbelievable, burn a pregnancy test to confirm destiny's child. She had several neatly hidden conveniently in her desk drawer. That afternoon she slowly laid out a napkin on her desk just as she had done for several of her students. She then tore open and unpackaged the test.

Ms. Davis quietly walked to the girls room to do what she had sent so many of her girls to do, pee on the stick. Daphne sat down, and peed on the stick quietly sobbing. It was just the same as with Gail three months earlier. Daphne had ignored her own teachings in sex-ed, just like Gail. Daphne had let a suitor fuck her without precautions, without protection just like Gail. Ms. Davis returned just like her students very scared of the answer. She sat down slowly at her desk, laid the tester on the napkin and waited elbows on her desk, face in hands pondering her desperate situation knowing what was likely inevitable. She had been fucked physically and proverbally.

A blue +Pregnant+ soon appeared brightening gradually getting more and more readable.

Sure enough, the hotel encounter had resulted in the vulnerable slut getting her ass knocked up. The slut Daphne, discovered her suitor had successfully succeeded in getting her pregnant. Everything he had predicted had indeed happened.

Soon twelve weeks pregnant she was trapped. The new state laws made abortion all but impossible after just six weeks let alone twelve. Again that afternoon she hosted her sex-ed class asking her students what happens when a female gets pregnant.

"Ms. Smith." Beth answered. "First you miss your period, your breasts start to grow bigger then you might get morning sickness sometimes." All those had happened to Ms. Davis.

"Yes right Beth, and then?"

"Then your body starts to put on weight as your baby grows." Debbie answered. That was happening too.

Ms. Davis didn't know what to do. Honestly how could a sex-ed teacher be a pregnant single mom? Daphne weighed herself each day noting the gradual gains. Another six weeks later, eighteen weeks in, Ms. Davis was starting to show and the girls in her class could see it. Her breasts were larger and the bump was now visible. She had already gained a visible 5lbs.

Daphne visited her doctor. Her gynecologist provided her with a pregnancy plan. Daphne had a late April due date.

One afternoon now twenty weeks in Beth nervously asked in class. "Miss Davis in the beginning of the semester you promised to always tell the truth.

"I did Beth."

"The class got together and we have some questions for you." Beth told her.

"Alright." She answered not knowing where this was going.

"Well Miss Davis, you are pregnant. Aren't you?"

"I promised to be straight forward. So the answer is, yes I am." She answered.

"Wow ... And you're not married, are you Miss Davis?"

"No, I'm not. Still single Beth."

"Did you do it? I mean did you have unprotected sex on a date Miss Davis?"

"I did."

"Like you tell us not too in class?"

"Correct."

"You once told us some women just can't ever say No and do it anyway. Are you that women who can never say no, Miss Davis? Were you talking about yourself?"

"I was that night Beth." She answered trying unsuccessfully not to cry.

In her next class two days later with the students came more qustions which came quickly and disastrously.

"Miss Davis does he know you're pregnant?" Beth asked.

"No he does not."

"Why don't you tell him?"

"Because he moved away and I can't find him. I tried!"

"Miss Davis we've discussed sexual intercourse. Being married, a couple, or even casual sex. We would like to know if you know how many men have had sex with you?" David asked rudely.

"I do. I have a diary."

"So how many Ms. Davis? You promised to be truthful when the semester started, we want to know?"

"Damn it David!" She answered.

"Ms. Davis you promised, are you gonna break that promise?"

"You promised." David repeated.

"Ms. Davis, you promised. How can we learn if you can't tell the truth?" Debbie added. "How many men have you slept with? And how old are you?"

"Alright the truth. I'm twenty-eight, twenty nine in three months. Honestly forty-six." The class gasped.

"How old were you when you lost your virginity, tell us about it Miss Davis?" Darlene asked.

"Nineteen. I was a college cheerleader. It was in a car on a double date. We kissed, we fondled. We were on the back seat. He lifted my cheer skirt, pushed my panties aside and then we did it."

"Did he use protection when it first happened?"

"No he didn't. Fortunately I didn't get pregnant."

Darlene continued. "How often did you have sex in high school and do you enjoy doing it?"

"Well Darlene. In high school it didn't happen. I was scared if I did it, word would get around that I would let it happen so it didn't happen until my freshman year in college. Yes, I do enjoy it."

Then David asked. "Miss Davis you said forty-six guys have done it with you. Thats five per year. But some had to be repeats, right. How many times a week? Honestly, are you a slut?"

"David ...... David, simple answer, yes I must be. Normally an active woman does it around eight times a month."

"And you, Ms. Davis?" He pushed.

"Honesty? Three times a week on average." She numbly answered.

"So do you let guys do it without protection?" He asked.

"Obviously it happened. But it was the only time since college. It was and is my rule to not let it happen but I failed this one time with consequences."

"I think, You're lying Ms. Davis. The only time. No way." David asked.

"Okay, it has happened before."

"How did it happen Miss Davis?"

"Its the woman who's the one chased. Sometimes she gets caught with a male looking to seduce her. Unfortunately sometimes a woman slips into a situation where she just can't help herself."