Daphne's Duckie Dildo

Story Info
Hot woman uses her squeaky bath toy.
2k words
4.33
50.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,130 Followers

Daphne smiled happily as she watched the bubbles frothing up while her tub filled with warm water. The bubble bath mixture she had added was formulated for younger skin, and she preferred it because of its mildness. Once the tub was almost full enough for her purposes, she tested the temperature of the water with her toe. Perfect! Daphne waited another minute, turned off the faucet and tossed in her favorite rubber duckie, which she had long ago modified slightly for her very personal use. Like Ernie from "Sesame Street", she was awfully fond of her little rubber duckie, but for different reasons. With her bath ready, she peeled her silky panties down around her succulent ass and hips and stepped over the side of the tub and into the foaming water.

Daphne stretched out luxuriously and, before doing anything else, rolled around in the water. It was just deep enough to cover most of her voluptuous body, and she let the foaming bubbles slosh over her. It was fun, but the most fun was still ahead. She picked up the bath toy and smiled as she held it in her right hand. The bill of the yellow and orange duckie was open, as if in mid-quack, and Daphne sat up, cupped one luscious breast in her left hand, pushed the nipple inside that open bill, and squeezed the body of the toy. Its funny little squeaking noise was muffled, but the puff of air against her sensitive nipple made Daphne quiver with delight. The hole inside the bill had originally been tiny, barely large enough for a small amount of air to pass through, accompanied by its happy little squeak. Judicious use of a very sharp knife had enlarged that hole, and the brief gust of wind that struck her nipple was enough to make it begin to stiffen from her arousal.

Over and over, as her pleasure mounted she played with the cute little rubber duckie, shifting him from one nipple to the other, until they were fully erect and it was time to move the toy lower on her body. There was another place, that was even more needful, and it was yearning for his attentions. The enlarged hole inside his bill would be even more adept at squirting out a jet of water than it was at shooting air.

Daphne knew her pussy was lubricating, even though the water immediately washed the juices away. Their absence wouldn't matter, because the dissolved liquid of the mild bubble bath would make an even better lubricant in its place. That was the reason Daphne preferred the product that was made for children; she had no wish to expose the very delicate folds of tissue down there, especially inside her pussy, to anything that was any harsher than she could help

There really shouldn't have been any need for the young woman to pleasure herself with a bath toy, or any kind of a toy for that matter. Daphne has a sumptuous body, the kind that most men fantasize about, with creamy skin, a curvaceous ass, sexily plump belly and large, firm breasts, completely natural and topped by sensitive pink nipples. Her face is comely too, with regular, generous features, a clear complexion, baby-blue eyes, and framed by a cascade of long, light brown hair. However, like many other beautiful and sexy women in America, she has long been a victim of ignorant Hollywood moguls and greedy fashion designers. That unholy alliance has decreed that, despite what practically all men prefer, the ideal female figure should be a replica of Ally McBeal, and they had even fooled Daphne and some other women into believing them. At 27 years old, and having real curves, the kind real women are supposed to have, she was close to giving up on ever finding a good man, and almost resigned to settling for what was available.

Her little rubber duckie was what was most readily available, and it accompanied her every time she used the bathtub. Sometimes it just floated on the water, and she splashed it around but, on that day, it was fulfilling the purpose for which she had carefully modified it. The designers of the toy had probably wanted no more than to make it cute and appealing to children, but they had inadvertently given it the potential to be a marvelous sex toy for Daphne and, quite possibly, millions of other women. Besides the bill that would blow air or water onto her nipples and other sensitive places, the bowed back and the perky tail feathers and the soft webbed feet couldn't have worked better for her purposes if they had been designed with them in mind.

Sitting with her pussy submerged, Daphne peeled back the protective folds of her inner lips to expose her clit, which was already swollen and eager for the attention it knew it was about to receive. She held the bill close to that extremely sensitive spot, and started squeezing and releasing the sides of the toy. There was no sound because the rubber duckie was submerged also but, instead of a puff of air, a hard spurt of water was driven against Daphne's clit every time she squeezed the duckie's sides.

"Ooooo," she murmured softly, and started massaging her pussy lips with the fingers of the hand that was not occupied with the body of the little rubber bath toy.

Daphne continued rubbing her pussy lips and stimulating her clit as her arousal mounted. She was seated on the rubber bath mat on the bottom of the tub, with her legs sprawled out to the sides. More and more, she squirmed there, from what her fingers and her rubber duckie were doing for her. Every time a blast of warm, soapy water massaged her clit from the mouth of the toy, she thrust her pussy forward to meet it, and moaned aloud from the exquisite pleasure.

It was time, Daphne knew, for even more advanced use of the rubber duckie. Holding its head and neck in one hand and spreading her pussy lips with the fingers of the other, she slowly inserted the tail into the place that so badly needed to be crammed full. Although she was tight, the dissolved bubble bath made her opening slick, and provided all the lubrication that was needed. It was almost certainly not designed for that purpose, but the pliant rubber tail feathers and the curve of the little duckie's back made it ideal for her purpose. Once it had started inside, its body curved downward, and the tail feathers of the little guy massaged most of the sweet spots located inside the entrance to Daphne's pussy, while his plump, rubber body stretched the tight opening.

There was one sweet spot she avoided for the time being, and that was her G-spot. Later, when she was ready to cum, she would pay special attention to it but, for the time being, she wanted to concentrate on her other special places. Daphne twisted the duckie's body back and forth, and moaned from pure joy, as bolts of pleasure shot through her body from every sensitive spot the tail massaged, and from the edges of her love hole that were being expanded by the duckie's thick, yellow torso. The blissful sensations continued, and her level of pleasure kept building up, as Daphne continued manipulating the toy back and forth inside her very happy pussy.

It felt truly wonderful, but there was another way to use the duckie that would feel even better. She was almost ready to cum, and the rubber toy would bring her to another of the hundreds of orgasms it had helped her achieve. Its cute little orange feet were made of very soft rubber and were on the ends of two short, flexible legs. By that time, Daphne's extreme arousal had caused her clit to become so swollen that it had pushed its way all the way out from under its protective hood. Murmuring happily, from the incredible sensations that were already washing back and forth through her body, she placed the orange feet on either side of her clit, and bent the duckie's neck so the bill was at the opening to her distended love hole. Using her left hand to hold the toy in place, while lightly gripping his body and feet with her right hand, she took a deep breath and prepared to bring about her climax.

Sliding his body downward, so his soft, rubber feet caressed her swollen clit, Daphne squeezed his body at the same time. A solid stream of water shot out of his bill and crashed into her G-spot, the sweetest of her sweet spots. "Oooooo," she moaned, and moved the duckie back upward, relaxing the grip of her right hand, so his body would fill with water again. It took less than a second, before the toy was ready for the next stroke, and she pushed him downward over her clit, squeezing his body and blissfully moaning from the jet of water against the most sensitive part of her pussy.

Over and over, Daphne repeated the movement, while her orgasm rapidly drew nearer. She rocked from side to side and back and forth on her ass, creating waves that sloshed dangerously close to the top of the tub. With every stroke, while her clit and G-spot were being pleasured so well, her pussy fucked against the toy she held. Daphne whimpered from the excruciating thrills of joy, and lost control of some of her muscles, but never the ones that were holding and controlling her little rubber friend.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Daphne's whimpers were coming more closely together, as she reached the peak of pleasure and passed beyond it, into ecstasy. "OH!" was her abrupt cry of joy, as she started cumming.

Her body thrashed wildly inside the tub, with her climax continuing to shake her whole being. Daphne's thighs squeezed together, with her hands between them, as the pleasuring strokes with the rubber duckie in her hands continued. "Yes!" she cried aloud, as she climaxed, all her muscles clenching and her pussy jamming against the toy that had just brought about that truly marvelous event.

After her orgasm, Daphne leaned contentedly back against the end of the tub, her eyes blissfully closed and a happy smile spreading across her face. The rubber duckie, after her hand released it, became so full of water that it bobbed just below the surface. For a long time, she lay there, completely at peace, until the cooling liquid ended her happy lethargy. Almost reluctantly, she sat up and pulled the plug to let the bath water drain. While it was running out, Daphne stood up and raised the handle on the control so it would be set to shower. She turned on the water, wanting to quickly sluice the bubbles off her body before retiring. While the shower was warming up and washing off the bottom of the tub, Daphne picked up her recent sex partner from under her feet. After rinsing him off, she set him on the soap caddy, with his little orange bill pointing down, so all the water would drain, and he would be ready the next time she needed his company in her bubble bath.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Daphne did, although I could think of some ways for her to have even more fun. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,130 Followers