Dare Me To? Ch. 02

Story Info
Her son dares her to go to further extremes.
7.7k words
4.41
323.6k
171

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 09/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny slept all through the afternoon, her mind soaked in alcohol. John, after his dare master play-acting, needed to wind down. His mind went a mile a minute, recounting again and again the images in his mind. His mother had become his slave, and although drunk, she had done it willingly. Even through the flimsiest scenario of rules, she was his. He sat playing his Xbox once again as the bright sun faded, and the house began to cool. The air around him was got still, so silent. As evening came, he decided to retire to bed. His mother's bedroom door was closed.

John had no trouble sleeping, but was woken in the middle of the night by the sound of Jenny's door creaking open, and then the slow, heavy steps treading down the hallway towards the bathroom. A groan emanated through the thin wall. John stared into the blackness, his senses highly attuned to the movement outside. He had the passing thought that his mother was making his way to his room, driven nuts by their sexual daring this afternoon, eager to be absolutely ravished by him.

Sadly for him he heard her footsteps passing his door. His mother was making her way to the bathroom. He considered for a moment jumping out and surprising her, but was too unsure, and did not have the nerve. He would have to wait until the sober light of day to gauge his mother's reaction. Continuing to listen, he heard her arm arming against the wall. Was she hung over? Maybe even still drunk? As she reached the bathroom door he heard her taking a drink for the facet. John rolled over and went back to sleep.

The next morning John was awoken by sunlight beaming down into his eyes. It was every bit of the scorcher it yesterday. He could already feel a sweat forming on his brow. After moving out of the light, he listened for movement in the house. There was not a sound. John trod carefully as he moved out of bed, and opened the door slowly. He listened once again, but nothing. He bit his lip, breathing deeply, and left his room.

Making his way downstairs he began to relax. He could see his mother was nowhere to be seen. John was not sure if he was ready for inevitable awkward conversation they would be forced to have. He picked up the newspaper hanging through the letterbox and moved into the kitchen, laughing at the sight of breadcrumbs on the table. Feeling mostly at ease he made some coffee, sat down and opened the paper.

There really was not much worth reading. It was all toothless local news; something about a burglary, news of a parade next week, a local election campaigner trying to rally up support. After reading for about twenty minutes John was alerted to a noise by the stairs. He looked up, but saw nothing. He kept staring. Slowly, he caught sight of his mother's curly locks emerging from the corner of the wall. She had her back to the wall, peering round slowly so as not to be detected, like a child hiding might. Her eyes came into John's view his heart stopped beating. He took a cold breath. For a moment their gazes met. John's expression was without motion, lips parted slightly. When Jenny glimpsed at him she jumped a little, darting her head back behind the cover of the wall. John sat paralyzed, helpless in what he should do. After a few moments he heard a low giggle. Relief overcame him. His heart beat back into life.

"Is there any chance you didn't see me?" Jenny asked playfully. John began smiling. He felt all his dread lifted from him.

"See what?" he teased, "Who said that?" A few moments passed, and then slowly his mother slumped from around the corner. Her hair fell haphazardly over her face, covering one eye. She held one hand on her forehead, clearly nursing a headache. She looked beaten, shoulders slumped forwards. She shuffled towards the table. John noticed a wide smile under her hair. She sat opposite him, just as she had last night, though this time eyes fixed on the table surface shrouded by locks and tresses.

"How are we today?" asked John. His mother gave a low groan, having to deal with the pain of a hangover. Taking mercy, he took a glass and filled it with water, placing it before Jenny. Some quick searching netted some aspirin which he popped out of the pack and put alongside the glass of water. He then sat back opposite her and continued reading the paper.

"Ow!" Jenny moaned loudly and ironically, clutching her head in both hands, "Pain! Dislike!" John laughed at her, throwing a glance her way.

"Think it's funny?" she asked, one eye finding his face through matted hair.

"It's weird. I don't remember you drinking last night." John smiled sarcastically. His mother gave a disapproving, yet accountable look. She slowly pushed herself away from the table and slumped back with another groan. John saw more of her face now, still as pretty but with an exhausted frustration.

"What did we do last night?" she sighed, hand covering her eyes from the light.

"Well, we drank a lot, and played dare games. You lost a lot at poker so..."

"Don't!" his mother interrupted, trying not to smile through her agony, "I remember."

"Do you remember everything?" John inquired. Jenny sat motionless, her son studying her body. She finally pulled her hands from her face and looked straight at him.

"Do you know how drunk I was?" She asked meekly.

"Your fault!" John said excitedly, "You sucked at monopoly, and then poker! You got so many dares against you!" Jenny groaned and hid her eyes from the light again.

"Be gentle, mom's hung over," Jenny was looking for sympathy. John studied her for a few moments more, picturing her from yesterday, chest coated in semen.

"At least you finished your dares!" he poked fun.

"Don't." smiled Jenny.

"Don't worry, it's pretty healthy. That was a lot of protein." John said with a feeling of risk.

"Don't!" Jenny could not help but laugh, leaning forward and play-slapping him. It was all a big joke. John leaned back and left her be. He was so pleased she was not weird about last night. She took it all in jest, like it was just one of those things you know you should not have done when you were drunk. John felt like everything had gone back to normal. Well, not entirely normal. There was no denying they had crossed a line, but it seemed there was no consequence. It was a drinking anecdote.

John left his mother at the table, suggesting she lay down. She did so, retiring to her room and was not seen for the next few hours. John wandered around the house, doing a few chores. He went to the store and picked up some milk and cereal. As the afternoon drew in he decided to enjoy the sun and mowed the lawn. A few hours passed, and finally his mother reappeared.

Jenny entered the kitchen while John was making more coffee. She wore a cheap blue t-shirt which hung loosely off her body. Her bottom half covered by shorts ending half way up her thigh. In one hand she held the cotton vest she had worn yesterday.

"Better?" asked John.

"Much." Jenny said, "Fancy making me some toast?"

"I would, but I think you ate all the bread yesterday!" John teased as Jenny gave him a stern look, "Same goes for the chocolate if you wanted that!"

"You're pushing your luck now." His mother scorned. Making her way to the trash can, she threw her vest inside.

"What's wrong with that?" he annoyed her.

"There's a couple of stains on it." She sighed. John laughed heartily.

"Look," she began, more serious than before, "You took advantage of a drunken woman. I didn't bring you up to do things like that!" John thought better than to make another joke.

"Don't be such a killjoy," John defended himself, "Don't pretend you didn't have a good time."

"Not the point!" she had a tantrum, "Now you're just being mean." John smiled at her, reassuring her. He took her by the arm and told her to follow him. Intrigued, she did so. John led her to the computer which was whirring away with life. John sat on the chair, and directed his mother's ass onto his lap.

"You know I'm not drunk now?" Jenny said. John tapped away on the computer, and soon the screen was filled with the forum thread they had created yesterday. Jenny's mouth opened and eyes widened with realization. The screen loaded and flashed images in front of them. She could not speak, but only witness her own shame as she posed for one photo after another. Her tits and ass teasing the camera lens with their appetizing allure.

"Oh no, you have to take these down." Jenny protested vulnerably.

"Just wait." John instructed, scrolling down past his mother's exposing images and to the list of replies. Comments filled the screen. Jenny read them in wonderment;

'Wow, check out those curves. Her tits are amazing.'

'I want to eat that ass. You could bounce quarters off it.'

'Given half a chance I would fuck the hell out of this bitch!'

'Please tell me she's done hardcore. She'd make me cum with a look!'

The comments continued on into the dozens, many of them wanted to know her name, eager to see more of her. Jenny was transfixed. John looked at her expression tentatively, unsure if he had shocked his mother too much. Jenny took control of the mouse, scanning more and more comments on her pornographic debut. John felt her hips moving gradually on his lap. The more lewd comments made her move and twitch with more vigor. After a few minutes she made subtle grinding motions on John's thigh.

"Do you like what they say about you, mom?" he asked sheepishly. Jenny snapped out of her trance, looking around at him, serious expression.

"Do you like men looking at you?" John continued, "Do you like their eyes over you, thinking filth?" Jenny's eyes lowered, shadows creating an allure about her. The air around them grew hotter, hotter than just the beaming sun was making it.

"I don't remember you using all those dares on me yesterday." Jenny whispered to her son. It was said so intensely. John swallowed a lump in his throat as he felt his cock bulk.

"Mom..." he began.

"Yes?" she excited interrupted.

"I... I dare you to go put on your swimming suit," John stuttered, "the red bikini, the one that shrunk last time you washed it." His mother gave no hesitation before pushing herself of his lap and running upstairs. John grabbed his camera from the desk, listening to Jenny fumble around in her room. He yelled up the stairs for her to put a skirt on and some sandals, and something like a light cardigan. Soon she returned to the hall way, covered mostly except for the flimsy top revealing a lot of her bikini top and curves of her breasts. John took her hand and led her out the front door.

"Where are we going?" Jenny asked, all excited.

"This is a dare. You don't back out of dares do you?" he replied. Jenny giggled loudly, submitting to her son, putting one hand over her mouth unable to hide her grin. Guiding her to his car, John opened the passenger door and sat her in. He climbed in the driver's side and pulled away.

They drove for a while, Jenny biting her bottom lip, excited to see where she was being taken. She never wanted to drop out of character, refusing the dare. A combination of nerves and anticipation sent shivers down her body. The blistering sun shined through the windows as they drove, moistening her skin in an excited sweat. Jenny soon realized they were driving into town. She noticed a greater concentration of people walking around, all taking in the gorgeous weather. Her nipples hardened, scared to ask John what his next dare was.

Soon they pulled into the mall parking lot. John found a space and turned off the engine, instructing his mother to get out of the car. Taking a nerve-steadying breath, she followed his command. John directed her by his side as they walked towards the exit. To Jenny's surprise the exit led to the front of the mall rather than inside. The front of the mall faced a large open park. The heat beat down on the lush green grass, where people sunbathed and relaxed. There were a good few dozen couples in the park. John quickly scanned for children, and was relieved to see there were none around. He took his mother's hand and guided her over to an empty patch of grass surrounded by other people. Jenny only now noticed the towel and sun lotion under her son's arm. He laid the large towel on the grass. Jenny went to sit on it.

"I didn't say to do anything yet." John teased. Jenny put her hands behind her back and swayed, pretending to be like a child who had been told off.

"Sorry, sir." She gave sly smile, trying to look serious. John inspected his surroundings.

"Look around, mom," he began, "Look at all these people. All these eyes can see you." Jenny looked at the people surrounding them, who seemed to take little interest in them at the moment.

"Imagine all those eyes probing and studying your bare skin." John continued, "Watching single beads of sweat running down your back, so vulnerable." Jenny felt a sticky wetness between her legs. She gently rubbed her thighs together.

"Now, I dare you to strip down to your bikini." John spoke softly. Jenny heard, continuing to study the people around her. Slowly raising her hands, she unclasped the front of her cardigan, allowing it to fall around her heavy mounds. John could see the bikini top was too small. Her tits strained against the material and looked as though they could burst through at any moment. He helped her along by pulling the cardigan off of her shoulders. Jenny folded her arms over her breasts, suddenly feeling a splash of self consciousness.

"Come on," encouraged John, "You're not backing out now. You're loving this aren't you?" Jenny gave a forced smile. Her usual charm and carefree attitude overcome by fear and excitement. She noticed a man on the grass with his girlfriend had taken notice of her, studying her ample fleshy tits. In spite of this, her hands found her way down to her skirt. It looked easy as she slipped it down over he hips letting it crumple of the floor. Like her top, the bikini bottoms were a little small, riding up the crack of her ass, demonstrating her apple-bottom cheeks. John noted their ripeness. He really did just want to bite into them.

A number of people had now thrown her a gaze, massaging their eyes over her slender curves. John let his mother become a little wound up by all the attention, her skin ever more moistened in sweat, before he eventually letting her sit down. Jenny did so quickly. Her skin glazed in the sun. John passed her a pair of big bug-eye sunglasses which Jenny had not worn for years. He had wrapped them in the towel when they left. Jenny put them on, looking a little movie star-like.

"Cross your legs, out in front of you," John asked. Jenny threw a look over both shoulders, noticing a few people, both men and women, still looking at her. Whereas everyone else who was enjoying the sun wore vests and tank tops and shorts, John's mom showed flesh, a lot of flesh. Taking a deep breath, she stretched her legs out in front of her, crossing one over another just as instructed. She leant back on her hands, bust pushed proudly forwards, and watched John as he fired up his camera. The first image was captured. John was careful to include the dozens of people in the background. He wanted to make it look like an authentic public scenario. Jenny looked to the side, hair cascading down her shoulder. A few more clicks of the camera were heard. John stood up, circling his mother, clicking away. More people around them took interest, wondering why this young man was taking photos of what must be a model.

John pushed down on his mother's shoulders making her lay on her side. Her top leg curled upwards, her head rested on her bent arm. Jenny tried to keep a forced smile as he began taking more photos. The pair of them began to feel the blistering heat more. Those watching them had their view slightly distorted by heat lines rising from the grass. John told his mother to lay on her front. This made her tits push against the ground and spread slightly beneath her. She rested her chin on the backs of her hands in front of her. A few more photos pushed the image counter into the thirties, and then John stopped. Smiling a little to himself, he climbed over her body putting one knee each side of her ass. Leaning down slightly, he placed his mouth close to her ear.

"Look at all the people, mom." whispered John. He ran his fingers across her back, from top to bottom. He felt her shiver. Slowly, his fingers found their way under the thin string of the bikini top tied in a bow.

"Think about what they can see," he continued. John slowly tugged on it making it become looser. Jenny could feel the material tickling her heat sensitive skin. Slowly the bow became smaller and smaller.

"Imagine, in front of all these people." John grew more intense. His mother looked around sheepishly, knowing the amount of people watching her. John kept tugging until the string disappeared into the knot. Jenny swallowed. The knot pinged open, strings falling either side of her body. Jenny rested her eyes while John guided her arms out of the shoulder straps. Her back was entirely bare.

John looked down at his mother, submissive and defenseless, and then around at the surrounding men and women. Nearly everyone stared at her; the men in lust, the women in envy. John licked his lips before taking his camera again. More photos were taken. Jenny noticed a couple get up and walk towards them. Her sweat became cold. John watched them as well. They were a young couple, both pretty attractive, holding hands, and stopped a few feet from Jenny. Their gaze probed her curves and crevices. John looked up at them, grinning.

"What's the photo shoot for?" asked the lady. Jenny was too scared to speak. She lay motionless.

"We're increasing her profile." John notified. They continued looking at her for a minute. The man took out a cell phone with a camera, looking at John.

"May I?" he asked. Jenny was desperate to protest, but was stifled in fright.

"Go for it." John smiled, looking down at his mother, "make sure you get those curves. They're her best assets, don't you think?" The man bent down and began taking photos of her, with his girlfriend looking over his shoulder at the shots, appearing just as eager.

"You're a lucky young man, getting to photograph such a beautiful woman." The lady remarked, eyes fixed on Jenny, "Does the agency you work for... the models... um..."

"What?" John asked, recognizing the lady's stuttering.

"Do the models show more than this?" the man completed, walking around Jenny. His girlfriend giggled, placing a hand on his arm. John nodded subtly, careful for his mother not to see. Quietly he bent down next to Jenny and yanked her bikini bottoms down over her ass. Her gorgeous ripe ass suddenly felt beams of sunlight. Jenny bit down hard, screwing her eyes beneath the cover of the sunglasses. The lady moaned with approval, nudging her boyfriend to take photos of the naked goddess.

Jenny wanted to hit John. Not that he had taken this too far, this was exactly the kind of terror and excitement she had felt posing for the delivery man yesterday. Sticky juice coated the very tops of her inner thighs.

"Who's the pornstar?" a new voice came. John looked around to see a guy about his own age standing there.

"Who is she?" he asked, noticing the young couple taking photos on their phone.

"She's a new model. A MILF." John said with confidence. The new attendee of their little party wasted no time in getting out his own camera and began snapping away.

"Wow, great ass." He complimented, getting low to capture the curves of her body. John stood back, grinning, watching the three of them examine his helpless mother. He noticed more people standing around them, but not approaching. Just watching what they assumed was a nudie magazine shoot. The young man reached out his hand and placed it on Jenny's round ass. He gave a firm squeeze, then a quick slap which left a white handprint on her cheek. Jenny screamed.