Darejani Pt. 03

Story Info
A return to the lingerie shop.
10.5k words
4.72
5.5k
7

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week flew by, work, eat, talk, and making love. Sometimes some nice, clean, dirty sex. All with the woman I had secretly hoped to find again since my high school days. Darejani had been my secret love back then, and I was hers. We were in love back then, but in a relatively chaste way. We kissed as much as we could, but because of her very strict Iranian father, even kissing was a huge risk for her. Anything more was unthinkable. And then, after high school, she was gone from my life. And she stayed gone for six years, living her life and me living mine. Until she looked me up through my alumni association and got a job at the same magazine I worked for. Seeing her again blew my mind. By that night, after meeting for drinks, I was ready to break it off with my girlfriend of two years (and presumptive fiancé) and also ready to ask Dar, as only I called her, to move in. I did wait on that, though. Three whole days.

For the next few weeks, life boiled down to those four basics: working, eating together, long talks about all sorts of things, and sex of many varieties. I don't even think I turned on the television once since she'd been here.

Dar had been a virgin, and she was very eager to make up for lost time. She'd do almost anything, almost any fantasy, and in the brief time we'd been together, Dar had been a very naughty girl, which worked out, because I was a very naughty boy. I even took her to buy new underwear and some sexy lingerie. That led to a hot fuck in a large fitting room at the shop we went to. We met a sexy, understanding saleswoman who gave us some privacy. Dar loved wearing her new bras and panties as opposed to the plain functional underthings she had worn before. She got a real charge, especially when she wore lace. It wasn't too bad for me either.

Wednesday night, after dinner, while we talked and cuddled, Dar said "I think I want to go back to the lingerie shop Sunday. There's a few things I should have gotten when we were there the other day." Bullshit, I thought. She's been thinking about the saleswoman there since she let Dar and I have sex there. She had let us know pretty obviously she would love to join us, and Dar was intrigued. Personally, I was all for it, as long as it was something she really wanted to try. I'd done it a few times back in college; sometimes it went well and other times it didn't.

"You don't fool me. You're interested in Jean."

"Perhaps." Softly. "Would you mind?"

"Am I involved? Or is this a you and her experiment?"

"Preferably, you're involved. I think I'd need a little moral support."

"Seriously, either would be fine with me, though I think if it were you and her were to go it alone, I'd wonder. Let's face it, sex is all new to you. You're like the kid with the key to the candy store. You want to try everything. I'm not knocking it, honey. In fact, if you have even the slightest doubt about us because you need to take some time to discover yourself, we should discuss it now before you get moved in. No anger, I promise. Find out who you're supposed to be."

Dar looked stunned. "Are you serious? Let me tell you something, Mickey. I went to the trouble of finding you not because I just wanted to see how you are, or to meet you, fall in love with you, and leave you two weeks later. That would be unbelievably cruel. Am I capable of that kind of behavior?"

"No, of course not" I said, feeling like a grade A schmuck.

"Anything we get involved with will only be for both of us. I'd be too afraid to talk to a woman over a sexual relationship if you weren't there. I love only you, Mickey, and I'm not going to fall for anyone else. After we parted, I prayed to god, and I prayed to die. My father didn't marry me off, thank goodness, and then he died, and my mother freed me. For her and for me, it was a miracle, something I'm ashamed of feeling, but it's true. So for these last four years I prayed to find you. But I had to go to school first, two years late. And I found you, and you weren't married, and most of all, you wanted me back. I'd be a fucking idiot to screw around with that, baby." I felt like a fool.

"I'm sorry" I said. "Really sorry. I was really trying to give you an out if you wanted one."

"Do you need an out, Mickey? Do you regret having done this so precipitously?"

"Dar," holding her face in my hand. "I've found you. I'm not letting you go, not without a fight. Just not going to happen. I love you"

"And I love you, Mickey. Now, no more words about 'outs' or regrets. But what about Sunday at the shop? Should I call tomorrow and see if Jean will be there?"

"I would. You want her to get the sale, right?"

"I want her to get more than just a sale. I want all three of us to have a great time."

I wrapped my arms around her and Dar wrapped hers around me as we kissed. Her lips were so warm and moist, even with her lipstick removed (she hadn't been allowed to wear lipstick back in the day, so tasting her lips with lipstick was a new experience for us). Oops, here came that pesky erection again, poking Dar in her thigh. She smiled while we were kissing, even giggled, and took my cock in her hand, saying "Mmmm something for me to play with. Lean back baby. I want to take care of you tonight. But you know what I want you to tell me." She had that look she gets when she wants to be very naughty.

"I want you to suck on my cock, nice and slow, treat me like a king and service me." This was a new variation on how we talk when she's being submissive.

Dar smiled and said "As you wish, my king. I'm going to give you the best blowjob you've ever had."

"That's a lot to live up to. Let's see if you're up to it, wench." She knew this was a game, and that this was the only time I would ever treat her like this, during sex. We both enjoyed it.

Dar responded by gently stroking my cock in her hand, slow and soft, and I settled back to just enjoy myself and let her have her fun. I love it when a woman loves giving head. It makes a great experience into an amazing one.

She kept playing with me, gradually increasing her pressure and tempo, and I sighed as this general good feeling came over my body and mind. She brought up a pearl of precum and she flicked out her tongue fast as lightning to scoop it up. Deciding she liked the taste, Dar then kissed my cock all over, from the tip, working her way down, covering the shaft with gentle kisses all over, and then doing the same to my balls. It felt delightful and my cock throbbed in her soft hand.

Then she licked me all the way from my balls back up to the tip where she squeezed another drop of my fluid to the top and this time she touched her tongue to it and pulled her head back so the sticky fluid formed a long strand which eventually broke, most of it falling on her from her chin to her chest.

I squirmed around on the couch, very turned on from the total eroticism of the moment. Dar was just so damn sexy even when we just hung out. When her sexuality was 'on', she was like a sex demon. She dove down on my cock in a quick, all encompassing motion, taking me all the way down, as far as she could go. She gagged a little as she reached that place in the back of her throat so she backed off about an inch. She then used her tongue to massage the underside of my cock and I let out a long moan of pleasure. "You're definitely giving me the best blowjob I've ever had" I grunted. "You're a very dirty girl, and I love you. I love how you treat me, in every way. Oh, god, that's so fucking good....".

Dar held her head still but she kept sliding her tongue along my cock. My right hand fingers got entwined in her hair as she milked me in her mouth. My hips were rising from the couch as I got close to the point of no return. If I didn't stop her now, I was going to cum. "Baby, I'm almost there."

She slid off my cock and said, with an intense tone to her voice "Almost where? Tell me! And tell me where!"

"I'm going to cum! Right down your throat! Now suck me again, suck it like the slut you are, my own personal whore!"

She sucked me with renewed vigor, now bobbing her head fast as she could go and still used her tongue on my throbbing dick. She looked up into my eyes, pleading with me to give her my thick creamy treat. And that's what I did. I pumped spurt after spurt of my cum to the back of her throat and she swallowed as fast as it came out, taking my load down into her stomach. Not a drop escaped her hungry lips. And she kept me in her mouth until she got every last drop from me.

Dar let my cock out and she gave it a tender kiss on the head. Then she got off the floor and cuddled right next to me. "Was it really the best you ever had, honey?"

"If it wasn't the best blowjob, it was in the top two. You just keep getting better every day. And I don't mean just sexually. Every day I learn more and more about you, and everything I find out just gives me more reasons to love you. I really do love you, Dar. More than anything."

She smiled coyly. "You're just saying that because I made you feel so good a little while ago." She giggled with her teasing.

"No. I love you with everything in me, my love."

"You really do, don't you. Just as much as I love you, Mickey. But you're supposed to call me 'my darling Dar', remember?"

"You're right. My Darling Dar. That's who you'll be from now on. But you are also my love." I kissed her with a long, loving kiss, warm and tender, and she returned it just as warmly. "Now, what can I do for you, Darling Dar?"

She giggled, enjoying the affection we showered on each other. "You don't have to do anything tonight. It's getting late and we have work in the morning. But I'll get even tomorrow night. You can count on it."

"Are you sure, honey?"

"Yes, my love. I told you I wanted to take care of you. Sometimes there's a lot of pleasure in just doing something nice for your partner, isn't there?"

"Yes, you're right, honey. But I feel bad leaving you hanging."

"I'll be ok. If not, I'll just wake you up and fuck your brains out" she said with a fake innocent smile. Dar had come a long way in just a couple of weeks. Beautiful, kind, smart, funny.......and a very sexy and sexual woman as well. Everything a man could want. I wanted her for the rest of my life. I knew that already. No doubt. But I wasn't ready to ask that yet.

I took her hand and led her to bed. We got in and snuggled, kissing soft, little kisses. Soon she rested her head on my chest and we just fell asleep. No awakening during the night. But we did end up showing up 15 minutes late to work.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Friday night I brought Dar around to meet some friends of mine. Henry, my mentor at work, was having the hardest time adjusting to the change from Jan to Dar. He had introduced me to Jan when I came to work at the magazine and he was assigned to train me. Jan was a friend of his from college, so he was personally invested in our relationship. Jan had called him a few times since we broke up, crying sometimes, furiously angry others. And Henry was caught in the middle. He still hadn't met Darejani, and wasn't eager to. It was putting a strain on our friendship.

We went to a pub in Soho and three of my friends, Kevin, Kenny and Gavin, from our old neighborhood, friends since grade school, met us there with their girlfriends, except for Kevin, who was married to Elise. High school sweethearts who married while still in college. Kenny brought Adrienne, who he'd been with for almost a year, and Gavin brought Dianne, someone he'd met a few months ago. Except for Dianne, they all knew Jan well and liked her. And the guys and Elise all remembered Darejani from high school, though none of them had ever talked to her, and none had any idea I had been so deeply involved with her at that time. I never told anyone, for Dar's sake.

Thankfully, the guys were my long term friends, and ultimately wanted what was best for me. We ordered food, and we spilt a few pitchers of beer, except for Dar, who ordered Diet Coke. She still followed the Muslim prohibitions on alcohol, and I respected that.

We talked for hours, and over that time, between conversation, telling stories and laughing, Dar became at ease with my friends and they took to her. At one point, she excused herself to the ladies room, joined by the other girls. Right away, the guys were talking, as I was sure the women were doing.

"Got to admit, Mickey, she's great" Kevin said. "She funny, smart. And fucking gorgeous. I can't believe you were seeing her those last few months of high school. Although now we know why we barely saw you outside of school those months.

Gavin said "Yeah, we wondered at the time what the hell you were doing every day. It was a fucking mystery. Her father would have freaked out if he found out?"

"Yeah. He would have beat her, taken her out of school, and married her off as soon as he could. It was frustrating at the time. We couldn't go any further than making out, and she was nervous even about that. I was jerking off a LOT then. I still can't believe we're back together."

"You should have become a spy after college" Kenny added. "You were so good at sneaking away and not being seen. Sneaky, dude. But she was obviously worth it. Great girl, Mickey. Just wish she'd drink with us."

"She cant, Kenny. She's Muslim. It's prohibited" I told him.

"So's extra-marital sex, but she's obviously doing that."

"Leave it alone, man. It's her personal choice, and I respect it. She doesn't preach to anyone about not drinking. It's hardly a big deal."

The women got back to the table, and we all stood to hold out chairs. We were all raised with "old school" manners. It was obvious the women all were getting along great, and I was thankful the evening went so well.

We got home around 2 in the morning. I had a few beers and was feeling tired, but also very pleased. I kissed Dar and said "Thank you, baby."

"Thank you? For what, Mickey?" she said, genuinely puzzled.

"Mostly for being who you are. My friends loved you. And you looked like you hit it off with the other women."

"They were so sweet. They're big fans of yours, too. Elise and Adrienne admitted they were uncertain; they said they got along great with Jan. But they were so nice to me. Thank you for introducing me. Next time, we have to meet my friends."

"Deal. I would love that. Especially the friends who watched dirty movies with you. I have a lot to thank them for."

"Yeah, well, just keep it friendly, Mr. Warmth. Lookie, no touchie."

"As long as that doesn't apply to Jean Sunday, no problem." Jean was thrilled to hear from Dar. It turned out she owned the shop and she invited us to come Sunday at 9, so we could be "looked after early, and she even said she was bringing bagels if we would bring coffee.

"I wouldn't do it without you, my love. I'm all tingly just thinking about it. Are you up to doing something about it?" Dar asked as she blew softly into my ear. Normally that would have been enough to get my motor running, but it was after 2 in the morning, I'd been drinking, and we had been up since 6:30 this morning for work.

"Honestly? I think I'm too pooped to pump. Give me some sleep, and I'll be very glad to make it up to you in the morning...or afternoon. Is that ok, Darling Dar?"

"It's very ok, my love. You can cuddle against me tonight."

We got undressed, took turns in the bathroom, and snuggled in bed, my head resting on her chest. She didn't have big boobs, but they were soft and warm and so comforting. And they were attached to her, the love of my life. I fell asleep almost instantly.

When I woke it was after 10 and Dar was lying next to me, wide awake, playing with my hair, just lightly running her fingers through it. "Good morning, baby." I smiled at her and stretched like a cat.

"Good morning, Mr. Sleepy. I love watching you sleep."

"Do you? How long have you been up?"

"Long enough to go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and come back and play with your thick, lovely hair. For a while now. Why don't you go and use the bathroom and then you can come back to bed. I'm sure we can think of something fun to do."

"Doubtless. I'll be right back."

I was back in bed in less than five minutes, and we were wrapped together and kissing in less than six. Dar was so naturally affectionate, just like me. It made us perfect for each other. Soft kisses mixed with passionate kisses. Our bodies pressed tight together and grinding gently in rhythm. It wasn't long before my cock was nice and firm, and I suspect Dar had been horny since last night. I nibbled on her ear and she cried out softly as her fingernails traveled up and down my spine. We went slow, taking our time and stretching out our love making. My hands wandered all over her petite body, along the curve of her hips and ass, down to the back of her thighs which caused another, louder moan from her. "I love the way you touch me, Mickey. Even years ago, I wished you could touch me in every place imaginable on my body. It killed me telling you no."

"I love the feel of your body, your skin. So warm and soft. I feel like I could caress you every minute of every day."

My cock rubbed on the lower part of her tummy, which made us both shiver with desire. I rolled her on her back and prepared to enter her pussy when she stopped me.

"From behind, Mickey. I want to try doggie style. Some of my friends say they like it best."

"If that's what you want. Anything for you, darling."

Dar got on her hands and knees, and showed me her pussy from behind, which, to be honest, is one of my favorite ways to look at a pussy. Her lips were even, not with flaps, and there were a couple of drops of moisture on the lips and another couple clinging to her pubic hair. And the curve of her ass in this position was heavenly. I ran my hand firmly but lovingly over that curve, and Dar moaned with need.

I kissed her back and down to her ass cheeks and then the back of her thighs. "Mickey, you're driving me crazy. You've got to take me now!"

I lined up behind her and rubbed the head through the folds of her pussy, and that caused us both to cry out. Dar actually was pushing back against me, trying to get my cock inside her. I couldn't believe how sexual she was. I entered her nice and slow, in a few inches, then back out until just the head was inside, then a little deeper. She said "Stop teasing me, Mickey! Fuck me already!"

The woman knew what she wanted. I went all the way inside her, my cock filling her hot, wet gash, my balls resting on her clit and my hips on her lovely ass. Dar gasped as I flexed my cock inside her, then I started sliding back and forth, pulling most of the way out before thrusting back in. Dar grunted loud with each thrust, gripping me with her wonderfully tight pussy. "Yes, oh fuck me, yessssss" she hissed. "That's amazing, Mickey. Go harder."

"I aim to please, baby." I picked up the pace, thrusting faster and with more force as Dar moaned. She let her arms fall so her head was down on the mattress, causing the angle to change, and she really started to whimper and moan. She pushed back into me, timing her thrusts with my own. I was moaning pretty loudly myself; her pussy felt even tighter in this position and when she bore down and grabbed me I thought I would lose my mind. It spurred me on to fuck her as hard as I could. My hips slapped against her ass and my balls swung and slapped her clit over and over. Each time that happened, Dar let out a sharp "Oh,Oh Oh". She was getting close and so was I. I kept finding new ways to please her and I was benefitting from it as much as she was.

"I'm going to cum!" she screamed loud enough to wake the building. As she did cum, gripping my cock like a vise, I let loose a torrent of hot ball juice right into her steaming cunt and I saw stars. It was the most intense orgasm of my life. We were both wasted and collapsed in a heap of flesh and we were gasping like 40 year smokers.