Dark Angel Comes to Town...Again #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So what do you think? Too dumb to be a warlock or a wizard, do you think he's a sorcerer? Say it. Don't be afraid to say it. Do you hereby accuse the George W. Bush of being a sorcerer? He could be a modern day sorcerer. Is he a sorcerer? I really don't know if he is a sorcerer or not but I bet he is.

"Sorcerer!"

* * * * *

Ah, finally. There he is. Satan is exposed. The Devil himself. We have you now Devil!

The Devil himself, you can't tell me that Dick Cheney wasn't the Devil reincarnate. An evil man, he helped ruined this country. Further, you can't tell me that the Devil isn't a Republican.

"Oh, yeah, they all are. If you're a Republican, then you're in bed with the Devil."

Did you know that Dick Cheney was once the chairman and CEO or Halliburton, one of the largest oil services companies in the world? Yeah, so what? Who cares? Well, when Cheney was merely the Vice President and not even the President of the United States of America, guess which company won a no-bid contract, let me write that again, a no-bid contract, the ROI, restore Iraqi oil contract. Halliburton was handed that prize. We all know who was President back then. Handpicked by Papa Bush himself, Cheney was the real president of the United States and not George W.

So what do you think? Do you think he's the Devil? Say it. Don't be afraid to say it. Do you hereby accuse Dick Cheney of being the Devil? He could be Satan himself. Is he Satan? You just have to look at the arrogant smirk that's always present on his face to know that he's not only laughing at all of us but also that he's Satan himself.

"Satan!"

I really don't know if he is a Satan or not but one man to have that kind of power and influence for Hollywood to even make a TV series after him, House of Cards, I bet he is.

"Satan! Dick Cheney is Satan!"

To be continued...

12