Dark as Daylight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, next Saturday or Sunday?"

"What?"

"Next Saturday, or Sunday?"

"No!"

"Next Saturday, or Sunday. You are going to be in bed with me anyway, and you want to shave my balls desperately, so let's make it sort' a legal."

"I give up. Sunday; you better tell Jennifer. I want her to preside over the wedding. She's a captain, she can do it."

"Setting terms already. Okay I'll tell her. Wear white, I always wanted to marry a virgin."

"Your dick is still in me, and you want me as a virgin?"

"From the way you mentioned your ass, I'm betting it is still virgin territory."

"Oh no you don't Jack Daniels."

"Oh yes I will Mrs. Daniels."

"I must be out of my fucking mind."

"Speaking of fucking, are we continuing, or am I coming out dry on this run."

"Hell no, if you are still hard, I'm in."

"No baby, I'm in and on top."

"Fuck you."

"Okay, go ahead, see if I care."

"I don't like you Jack."

"That's okay, I'll grow on you, like mold."

"Do you think you can move any faster, or is this top speed?"

"Let me know when your coccyx hurts."

He moved his lever to top speed, and Hannah yelled, "I don't like you Jack, I love you."

"I know, engineers are irresistible."

"I know one engineer that is going to have a 2 by 4 shoved up his ass."

"Generals have tried and come up short."

"You are definitely not short in one department Jack. Oooh lord, here I go again."

"Me too, baby, me too."

When they were resting, nose to nose in bed afterwards, Hannah said, "We don't do too bad for old folks do we?"

"Old folks my ass. While those young kids go fumbling, rutting around, and getting nowhere but sweaty; we know exactly what we're doing, and enjoyin' the hell out of it, while we are doing it. When they are finished they don't know what to say to one another, because they never plan ahead from one day to the next. It fucks the entire experience up. You both could have had explosive orgasms, and ten minutes later be going at each other like animals, because one of you is not free the next weekend, "unless, of course, you want to come to my aunt Sally's house, and help me paint.' That poor young boy/girl just lost some major points in the love department."

"My own Engineering Philosopher."

"We use our heads for our work, and our hands for more sensitive tactile investigations."

"Keep your hands to yourself Mr. Daniels. My mother might walk in any moment, and throw you out on your ear."

"You are too cute by half. I have to shower and go to work. Would you like some 'Cheese Cake', or Blueberry Pie, for dessert?"

"Bastard, I'd kill for a blueberry pie."

"A la Mode, hot or cold?"

"Hot peasant; no true connoisseur of fine blueberry pie every eats it cold."

"Madame, I would eat a blueberry pie as I would eat a fine pussy. Any way it was served to me. Hot or frozen. From the left, or the right. Above, or below. From the edge in, or the middle out. Thrown at me, or if I had to run after it. There is no appropriate way to eat a blueberry pie. YOU JUST DO!"

Hannah threw the sheet over her head and said, "Jack, go to work."

He smacked her rump, she cursed him. She threw cold water on him, while he was between the water sessions of his shower. She screamed, and ran back to bed, as if it would protect her from his wrath, when he came out. It didn't.

He went from the shower straight to the bed. He removed the bedclothes, and crawled all over her.

"Jack, you are all wet, stop it."

"No, I am conserving energy."

"I thought the little engine was supposed to run for generations, without running out of power?"

"It will, I am talking about my energy. This is easier than spanking you for dousing me with cold water."

The two oldest members of the crew of the Good Luck 1, had reverted to teenagers, and were enjoying every moment of it."

***********************

10. The Changing Of The Guard

"Jeff are you and your men ready?"

"Yes sir, let me show you."

The den, which was rarely used, was devoid of furniture, and there was heavy padding on the floor. Two men and one woman were dressed in huge, six foot round Samurai suits. It had the effect of making them act like bowling balls as they hit each other, or if someone hit them. This was the desired effect.

William was about to tell Jemma that her son was about to take over the first part of his business, because he was too old to take care of it anymore himself. She would be so happy and proud of her son; she would be all over him. When she calmed down, and he told her that there was a possibility of some hostilities between the members of the National Security Council, and possibly the President himself, Jemma's reaction might not be as congratulatory. All sharp object had been removed from the room, and the escape plan carefully rehearsed.

Dinner was very pleasant, and the staff William insisted they employ, were very gratuitous.

When dinner was over William said, "Son, you have made yourself quite an impressive name on mainland China, over these last 15 years, with extremely limited input from me. You have done better than any graduate from any elitist graduate school could possibly attain. I was extremely impressed by the way you handled the political hangers on, and there never ending quest for money and power. They go hand in hand in that country. Money brings great power, and great power brings in more money. You stopped it before it entered any of your buildings, and your private life was above reproach. The influence peddlers tried hard, but they could not touch you. I know, because I was ever watchful of my pride, my joy, my son.

Tonight, I turn over to you, 20 percent of my holdings, with a continuing reminder that young Patrick here is your brother, and your partner, as he becomes of age. It would definitely suit your business image, if you could force Patrick to take down his Facebook page that tells the entire English speaking world that you have yet to beat him in a game of Chess."

Junior looked at his brother and said, "Tell me it's not true, before you eat this table."

Patrick disappeared in a trail of vapor.

Jemma chided her eldest. "You can't be perfect at everything."

Junior replied, "Have you been talking to Gwen again?"

"Perfection at that is fine with me, as long as I get my grandbabies."

"Jemma, business."

"Yes dear."

"Son, you will always retain senior status, as is your birthright, and in the future, regardless if your mother has one hundred more babies, or not, your shares must never fall below 25% of the family shares."

"I have my own money William. I will buy a gun and shoot it off if you come near me in 15 years."

"I was thinking about it in reverse mom. I think he would die if you told him he was going to be a father on his 113th birthday."

"Are you kidding; Warren and a group of your fathers' billionaire friends would throw a party, which would make the turning of the century look tame. Of course it would be lights out at 9:30 PM, but who cares."

"Jem, if I am 113, how old will you be?"

"Alive to your dead, if you say another word dear."

"Sometimes your mother is no fun son."

Continuing, 'No outsider, or group of outsiders, may ever have more than 48.9% of our business shares. My attorneys will take you through the procedures, as time allows."

"Now I must tell you that you are taking over this portion of my business at a most perilous time. People who advise the president every week are determined to see our space program fail at all costs. Due to my age, and inability to move around the country, as quickly as I wish, it is up to you to take care of this problem. You will do it, as you see fit. If you need advice, call me. If you need assistance, call Lucius. These people are not playing games. They will do anything in their power to reduce the Good Luck 2 to ashes, along with Richard, Holden, and everyone else involved in the project. They will use 'Extreme Prejudice' to achieve their goals, and you must be prepared to use the same tactic against them.

Lucius has already begun attacking from one side of their defenses. You, and your team will be the main assault. You will bring economic, political, and paramilitary force against them. Lucius has given Jeff the names and numbers of people to contact; first to protect you, and second to project force upon your enemy. Your enemy is the NSC, and they have substantial resources, not only around this country, but around the world. You must not be hesitant to use force when force is necessary. Lead your men, don't follow them into combat. That is why Lucius' men are so loyal to him. They could always see where he was, because he was the man in front of them.

Jeff and Steve will be right next to you, making sure you do not blunder, as you learn..."

Jemma screamed, "Stop, pack your bags William. You are going back to China with Gwen. I'm young enough; I'll fight his battles for him."

"She's a feisty old broad, isn't she?"

"What did you just call me?"

"Feisty."

"No, after that."

"I called you a broad."

"What did you call me between feisty, and broad?"

Both Williams backed away from the table, because the furor could be seen in Jemma's eyes.

"I believe I said you were a feisty broad."

"Your heart rate has risen above 100, and we are not in bed fucking. If you lie to me one more time, I am going to pull your brain out through your ass."

Junior said, "Mom, dad, I'm incredibly tired; I think I'll go to bed."

Senior and Jemma shouted, "Sit down."

Meekly, he did.

"Go ahead William, try to weasel yourself out of this one."

"I believe I said that you were the most incredibly beautiful, sexiest, feisty pregnant woman God ever created."

"I told you not to lie to me William, and you just did."

She reached onto her lap and picked up her dinner napkin, which covered her protruding belly. She placed it on the table, unfolded one side, and displayed a hidden fork.

With the meanest look he had seen from his wife in ages, Jemma said, "I am going to aerate you from the top of your head, to the bottom of your feet. So I am an 'old broad', am I? Well, I'm soon to be a very wealthy old broad."

She sprung up out of her chair, as if she was 26 years old again, and definitely not a pregnant woman, with a huge stomach. She surged across the table, and brought the fork down, missing the back of his hand by a millimeter.

"Dad, she's out of control, run for your life."

The men kept the table between Jemma and themselves until they were able to run out of the dining room and into the safety of the den. They hid behind the caricatures of the Samurai's, when Jemma entered the room.

"Where are you, you know good cock sucking bastard."

"As I recall my dear, I taught you how to suck a good cock in the first class cabin of an airliner."

Patrick said, "Dad, am I really supposed to know that about my mother?"

Jemma screamed. "I'm going into the kitchen and bringing in the entire butcher block of knives. I'm not sure which one I'm going to use on you for saying that in front of my baby, but I'm going to test each one of them on you before I kill you."

"What's the big deal mom? You told me all about all that stuff two years ago. You even told me about eating a pussy. You cracked up when I asked you how I could do that if we didn't have a cat."

"Don't make me laugh Patrick, I'm going to kill your father, make your brother shorter, and make you head of the household."

"Does that mean I get to run all dads' companies?"

"No, I'll just put Junior in a high chair, he can do it from there."

"What are these three clowns in here for William?"

"They are here to keep you away from us, and that Irish temper of yours."

"I'm not Irish and you know it."

"Yes, but I was not about to call you a mongrel."

"There is going to be blood on the floor tonight. I know where you are, and I'm coming for you."

She moved towards one of the Pillsbury dough boys, and all of them moved towards her forming a protective barrier around the men. She tried to push through them but was unable because of their girth and their strength. Number 1 used his big belly, and bounced it against hers.

She said, "Hey watch that, I'm pregnant."

As she watched the men switch back and forth between the doughboys, number 2 used his belly to bump hers."

"Not funny tubby."

Number 2 did it again, but this time she used her belly to bounce against his.

As if he had bit to hit by a truck, fell down and rolled on the floor like an out of control medicine ball. As she watched, Patrick stole the fork out of her hand.

"Give me that back you traitor.".

"No, if you hurt my brother, I'll have to take down my Facebook page. He will be considered handicapped, and it's impolite to make fun of those with infirmities."

Junior growled at his younger brother. "When I win, I'm going to tie your ankles in knots and put them behind your neck. I'll put peanut butter on your ass, hang you outside, and let the flies eat you up."

"I guess you will have to have your agents hang me outside. I will probably be older than dad is before you beat me, so you also need someone to open the jar of peanut butter, and spread it on my bottom."

Senior William laugh. "Son, he may be 15 years younger than you, but he is as smart as a whip. He has his mother's acid tongue, and her dry humor. If I were you, I would keep one eye on my back, because he will always be lurking there, keeping an eye on you, making sure you do the right thing."

Jemma yelled, "William come here."

"You must think I'm out of my mind. I'm not coming any place near you."

"William, come here right now. I have a problem."

Still not convinced he asked, "What kind of problem?"

"You asshole, my water broke."

"That's not possible, you're not due for five weeks."

"Do you want to tell the puddle, between my legs that it's not possible?"

"William call the hospital, and tell them to call doctors Stephanopoulos, and Heitman. Make sure they're at the hospital before we get there."

"Patrick get Jeff now."

"Jemma is your bag packed?"

"No, I'm five weeks early. Stephanopoulos was going to do the Cesarean the middle of next month."

"Sally, come here please."

"Yes Mr. Zabo."

"In Jemma's closet is a small suitcase. Put some underwear nightgowns make up, and whatever else you think she'll need for after the baby is born."

"Yes sir."

"William, I'm standing right here. I could have told her exactly what I wanted in the suitcase, instead of you guessing."

"I'm doing fine dear; don't you worry about me. Let's go."

"The cars are lined up out front Mr. Zabo. I called the police and told them we were going, in convoy, to New York hospital, using the FDR."

"Excellent Jeff, let's move."

As they walked to the front door Jemma yelled, "Did you two idiots forget anyone?"

"That was your fault Jeff, and I don't want any arguing."

"Yes sir, completely my fault."

When they returned to Jennifer and took her by her arms, William said, "Jeff was supposed to take you by the arm, and I was supposed to hold the doors open."

"How much did he offer you to agree it was your fault Jeff?"

"No monetary value was mentioned Jemma."

"I guess an additional $5000 a month on your salary would be nice, wouldn't it dear?"

"Yes dear. I'll call the accountant later this week. I hate lying to you. I should just tell you the truth so you would think it's a lie, and I would win."

"No you wouldn't, because there wouldn't be any stress on your face, and I would know you were telling the truth."

"I knew I married you for a reason."

"There were many reasons you married me, only one of those reasons has changed. You used to be able to beat me up. Now I can beat you up. Get me to the hospital, before I start chewing on your arm. I don't want to go into labor."

"Don't worry Stephanopoulos, and Heitman will be there for you."

22 minutes later they pulled into the emergency room parking lot, of the NYU/New York Medical Center. Everyone was waiting outside for her arrival. They put Jemma onto a gurney, put an oxygen mask on her, and rushed her up to her private birthing room. With an IV in her arm, and one in both hands, they gave her medication to forestall labor, until her doctors arrived to perform the Cesarean Section.

**********************

15 minutes after their arrival, two young, well-dressed women, walked into Jemma's room. One of them said, "Gentlemen, if you would give us a few moments alone with our patient, I'll let you know when you can come back in."

William said, "I beg your pardon, you must be in the wrong room. Dr. Stephanopoulos is my wife's doctor."

"I am Dr. Stephanopoulos. Dr. Yvonne Stephanopoulos."

"The Dr. Stephanopoulos I'm talking about has balls. You have breasts. You're not the one I want him to take care of my wife."

"I know your wife's history, and if your wife had waited until Monday morning to have her water break, my father would have been back from Bermuda. However, I had to leave the Bolshoi ballet, to come tend to your wife. Now if you would leave the room I would appreciate it."

"When did you graduate medical school, Friday?"

"Mr. Zabo, if you're not out of this room in one minute, I'm going to call security and have them forcibly remove you. If you resist, I'm going to be forced to medicate you, and then put you into a room for the mentally impaired. If you wish to play tough guy in my hospital, I'm willing to play."

"Jemma, do you want this prepubescent teenager to be your doctor?"

"If she's prepubescent William, I wish I had tits like hers at that age. I will talk with her, and make my decision. I'll bet you the other one is Dr. Heitman."

"Doctor Olivia Heitman, how did you know Mrs. Zabo?"

"It was just something I knew would make my husband's night perfect. Are you an oncologist, like your father?"

"He wouldn't pay for medical school, unless I went into oncology."

"These ladies have just made your day William. Get out."

From the hallway, all the two Williams could hear was laughter. It was destroying them, because they could not figure out what was so funny. The sonogram machine was rolled into the room, and rolled out 10 minutes later, with male the technician smiling, but saying absolutely nothing to them.

40 minutes later, the women doctors came out.

"Mr. Zabo, if you wish to join us in the OR, go to the fourth floor, tell them who you are, and I am the physician in charge. They will clean you up, put you in a gown, and booties, and bring you to the correct operating room. We will start in one hour. A nurse will be coming in momentarily to give your wife a sedative. Don't riled her up, or you will answer to me."

"Doctor, I believe I like your father better."

"All men do, however the women like me better."

"You are going to save me a lot of money."

"I don't care about money, I only care about my patients."

"Don't argue with her dad, she sounds exactly like Gwen."

Dr. Stephanopoulos asked, "Who's Gwen?"

"She's my fiancé."

"Gwendolyn Thornhill?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"She asked us to be her bridesmaids. We went to medical school together. She went on to be a country doctor, and we continued on to be specialists."

"You call a Doctor of Internal Medicine a country doctor?"

"She said you were flighty. She went on to practice medicine somewhere in the backwoods of Texas. If you can't go to the opera, the ballet, or the theater, you are a country doctor, who slices open boils on the asses of ranchers."