Dark Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife finally fulfills her fantasy.
16.5k words
4.76
69.2k
123

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SWUKCouple
SWUKCouple
128 Followers

Please read chapter 1 to find out how this story came about.

Also, apologies for the delay in publishing this next chapter, due to the fact that so much has gone on lately, the situation becoming more complex and dare I say it even more daring and confusing, especially for Lindsey and myself, the paths that we have been led down, so, it has been difficult to process all of the emotions, new situations and information, to try and put it all into words.

This story is a continuation from the first chapter, concerning how my wife Lindsey started her journey into taking a black man as her lover, initially, it all started with an incident on holiday in Crete, then fantasy played a big part, the sexual tension building.

Then, the placement of an advert on an interracial website, looking for a well endowed black male to make love to Lindsey, the first chapter ended with the advert being placed.

*****

'Well, that's it then.' I said.

'That's the advert live on the site, so, I guess we should just wait and see what happens?'

I leaned back against Lindsey who was still clad in her lingerie on the sofa; I could feel her slim body against me.

'David,' she said, 'I'm really excited about this, but I'm also bloody terrified, what if someone we know sees the advert and recognises me?'

I replied softly.

'Lindsey, no one will ever recognise you, no one can see your face, we have covered our tracks well that way babe, you have nothing to worry about, you really don't.'

'Really, do you think so?' she answered nervously.

I looked into my wife's big blue eyes, her dark glossy hair falling across her forehead onto her cheek, her shoulder cocked to one side, her eyes looking at me, imploring me, she looked so vulnerable and sexy, that she needed my reassurance was only natural and I had no problem giving it.

'Look babe, it will be fine,' I said, 'I guarantee you, that no one will know us or even suspect that it's us, how could they, no one will ever know.'

I continued.

'Our advert is live now, and I reckon we should get a few replies Lindsey, I mean, the photo's are really sexy, you are gorgeous babe.'

It was true, the pictures that I placed with the advert were really great, Lindsey has a great body, she is slim, lithe and firm, her breasts are pretty small, but they are in perfect proportion and her bottom and legs are easily her finest feature.

She always takes great pains to look her best and looks after herself physically, she attends the gym three times a week, varying her routine between cardio vascular exercise and swimming, and her body is in great shape.

The shots of her in her sexy black lingerie I was proud of, and I was sure that they would generate some interest.

'OK David that makes me feel a bit better', she said.

Lindsey stirred behind me on the sofa; I could feel her kneeling up behind me, her body pressed against me.

'Babe, let's go upstairs and watch a naughty film, all of this has made me really horny.' She purred.

'OK honey, let's go up.' I answered.

I made sure that all the lights were off as Lindsey, still tottering around in her heels and underwear tidied away our wine glasses.

I walked behind her ascending the stairs, her gorgeous firm, panty clad bottom a couple of feet away from my face, and I wanted to make love to her so badly.

We got into our bedroom and Lindsey turned on the bedside lamp, I set up the DVD player and inserted a particularly good interracial movie that I knew Lindsey enjoyed. But saying that, she enjoyed them all.

We started watching the movie and as usual, it had the desired effect, Lindsey was soon squirming away next to me, my hand stroking the very wet crotch of her panties, she in turn stroking my cock as the film flickered away on screen.

The scene was showing a well hung black guy taking a slim woman from behind, his huge cock entering her, thrusting violently as he fucked her. She was very vocal, screaming as she was being pounded.

'Just think Lindsey that could be you soon?' I murmured to her. 'You could be getting it like that girl is, from a massive black guy.'

I also added, 'Just think babe, there are probably some black guys looking at our advert and looking at your pictures, maybe even stroking their cocks over your pictures.'

'Oh god', she replied, 'do you think so?'

'Yeah babe, I'm sure that they will be.' I answered.

Lindsey was really squirming now, looking at the film on screen, watching the young woman being fucked mercilessly, stroking my cock, gripping me hard.

'David, fuck me, fuck me from behind,' breathed Lindsey.

'I want you inside me now.' She whispered, eyes still glued to the screen.

Lindsey knelt up, her bottom swaying in front of me, I clambered behind her, I pulled her wet panties aside and slid my cock inside her in one movement, her tight pussy gripping me, the heat and wetness were almost too much for me, I had to slow my thrusts as I was so close to cumming.

Lindsey turned her head and looked at me.

'David, no, not slowly like that, fuck me; fuck me as hard as you can.'

I started to thrust into Lindsey's wet pussy, pounding away as hard as I could, Lindsey squirming and moaning below me, I could feel the familiar pressure building, the tightness in my balls as I was so close.

'Oh god, Oh god Lindsey, I'm cumming.'I shouted.

'No David...Noooo, please, not yet, please not yet.'

But I couldn't help it; I gripped Lindsey's hips as I unloaded into her body groaning as my balls spasmed.

Lindsey's head was resting on her arms, thrusting back against me, matching my thrusts.

I collapsed across her back, my weight resting on her.

I nuzzled into her perfumed skin and spoke to her.

'Babe, I'm sorry, I just couldn't last any longer, I was just too excited about everything.'

She replied, with what sounded like a hint of disappointment in her voice.

'That's OK babe, don't worry about it, I will go and clean myself up.'

With that Lindsey clambered off the bed and went into our en-suite bathroom, I heard her undressing and the taps running.

I lay back on the bed, my chest rising and falling, my heart still racing, the DVD still playing, now showing yet another interracial scene, my eyes looked at the young woman, on her knees and pleasing a huge black penis orally, my thoughts wandered to my wife.

Not six feet away in the bathroom, my sexy gorgeous wife, always faithful and true, but now, after an incident on holiday and the exploration of fantasies that is changing.

She is advertised online on an interracial website, with my blessing looking for a black male to take her sexually while I watch, her photo's, admittedly with her face blanked out now in the public domain, clad in sexy underwear in a series provocative poses.

Her body on complete display for anyone to see.

I turned off the TV and DVD player, Lindsey returned from the bathroom, dressed in a pair of pink pyjamas, a short cropped vest showing off her toned stomach and tight shorts.

I pulled the quilt back and Lindsey snuggled up beside me.

I leaned over her and turned off the bedside lamp.

Our bedroom was plunged into darkness; I could hear Lindsey breathing next to me.

'David,' she whispered softly.

'When shall we check that website, I mean, when shall we see if anyone has looked at our advert?'

'Look Lindsey.' I said into the darkness, 'I bet there will be some replies, we will check tomorrow night if you like?'

Lindsey took my hand under the covers and squeezed it, 'OK babe, let's look tomorrow night.'

I squeezed Lindsey's hand in return, 'sure babe, we will check tomorrow.'

We both slept soundly that Friday night.

The next day dawned bright and sunny, we had a usual Saturday, shopping and then lunch with Lindsey's older sister, as we sat in the restaurant I was looking at my gorgeous wife, dressed in her skin tight black leggings, Ugg boots and short jumper, her shapely bottom on view as she walked, her small mound prominent.

She was looking great, but my mind was thinking about the advert we had placed online, all the people in that restaurant, Lindsey's sister included, oblivious to the fact that my sexy wife was displayed on an interracial website in her lingerie, taking the first tentative steps en route to being fucked by a well endowed black male, I knew how lucky I was, as she is so attractive, any guy would love to have sex with her and now she was online looking for a big black cock.

The lunch finished and Lindsey and I went to the cinema.

We arrived back home at around eight in the evening.

Nothing all day had been mentioned about the advert or the website, but my god, it had been on my mind all day, and Lindsey had been as cool as a cucumber all day.

As soon as we were through the front door, Lindsey turned to me.

'David, I'm going to open some wine, go and get your laptop, it's time to look.'

I was really taken aback, I thought that I would broach the subject later on in the evening, but Lindsey obviously had other ideas on that front.

I almost sprinted upstairs to my office and unplugged my laptop; I coiled the cables around the lid and darted back downstairs.

I have to admit my heart was racing, Lindsey was just settling down on the sofa, a bottle of wine and two glasses on the coffee table, her boots had been kicked off, and she was sat with her legs tucked up underneath her.

I smiled at Lindsey and she smiled back at me, 'I wonder if anyone has looked at the advert?' Lindsey said.

I replied, 'well, there's only one way to find out isn't there babe?'

Lindsey looked at me 'I'm excited David' she said.

There was no disguising the trepidation in her voice, or mine for that matter.

'OK, let's have a look then.'

With that, I plugged the computers power supply in and sat down next to my pretty wife.

Lindsey moved closer and was right next to me as I opened the website; I logged in and went straight to the 'white women seeking black men' section.

Our post was at the top of the page, I turned to Lindsey.

'Look babe,' I said '167 people have viewed our ad and there are 15 replies, wow, look at this we have 6 private messages too!'

Lindsey giggled next to me, 'Oh wow, open the advert first and see what people have said,' she answered nervously.

'OK sweetheart, let's do that.'

My hands were shaking slightly and Lindsey was leaning forward, looking at the screen intently.

I clicked on our ad and there was our initial advert, detailing what we were looking for and Lindsey's pictures.

The first three replies were from guys in America, basically all saying how sexy Lindsey looked, one of the guys had posted a picture of his penis, it was fat, long and black, he also said and I quote 'Fuuuck, that is fine, I would love to fucking get up in that I need to mash that white pussy real good.'

I turned to Lindsey, 'See babe, I told you that they would like you.'

'Oh god.' Lindsey said, 'look how big he is?'

We continued through the replies, there were four replies from black guys in the UK, and replies from a couple of white guys, all were very complimentary about Lindsey, all wanted to see more of her pictures.

I asked Lindsey if we should post more images, but she wasn't keen, she said that there were enough for people to see and I agreed.

I turned to my wife.

'Let's check the private messages then babe.'

Lindsey looked at me, 'God David, this is bloody exciting!'

'I know love, it is.' I replied.

I clicked on the link for the messages.

There were six in total.

I turned to my clearly excited wife.

'Our advert hasn't even been on for 24 hours yet babe' I said 'and we have six messages already, imagine how many we will have in a week?'

Lindsey looked at me with a look of shock in her eyes.

'Bloody hell', she spluttered, 'I never thought of that.'

The first message was from a white guy in America, asking for more pictures of Lindsey and pictures of Lindsey taking a black cock.

I deleted it.

The next message was from a white couple in the UK, basically saying how attractive Lindsey was and that we would have no trouble finding someone suitable and to wish us luck, they also asked for pictures of Lindsey and the lucky guy doing the deed.

This was an angle that I hadn't really thought of.

I asked Lindsey, 'If this happens, would you let me take pictures or video you, with the guy I mean, you know, doing it?'

There was a pause, the silence dragged on; Lindsey was obviously thinking about it.

'I don't know babe, maybe,' Lindsey replied, 'I think that could be really sexy, but no-one else could ever see them, only us.'

I was flabbergasted, I expected her to definitely say no, but she seemed not to rule out the possibility that we could film and photo whatever happened.

Now, the remaining replies were interesting, three were from black UK based males and one reply from a white couple in London.

The white couple told us to beware of guys that are fakes and time wasters and wished us luck, they had been doing similar for four years and the wife had had multiple black lovers, even gang bangs, this made Lindsey's eyebrows raise!

We would bear in mind all that they said.

The three guys all made it abundantly clear that they would love to have sex with Lindsey, all had added photo's, Lindsey was obviously intrigued by the replies and what the guys had to say about her and themselves, all were flattering and really keen to meet up, two of them Lindsey dismissed as they were in their early twenties, I asked her why she didn't want to pursue those guys as they both seemed good.

'Why not those two?' I asked.

She replied, 'I would prefer it if they were over 30 really, we would have more in common and not be full of themselves like young guys are, we need someone who knows the meaning of discretion!'

I could only admire my wife's good sense, her reasoning was excellent and that was something I never really thought about.

Lindsey continued, 'If this happens, I mean if we really go ahead with everything, I would have to like someone and know them a bit if we were going to do this.'

'I never thought about that Lindsey, sorry.'

She laughed 'That's alright.'

The next guy was in his early forties and seemed suitable, but he lived in Manchester which seemed a bit far, but he did intimate that he could and was willing to travel, he attached a picture of himself and Lindsey said that he was a possible.

Over the next week, we continually checked our advert and private messages, there was a lot of interest in my wife, more than I thought possible, Lindsey particularly liked the look of a black guy in Atlanta in America, he was incredibly well endowed, and obviously very fit, Lindsey and I replied to him and told him it was a shame that he was not in the UK as Lindsey really liked the look of him, he was heavily tattooed and looked a bit mean, which Lindsey seemed to like and that surprised me.

He replied that should we ever get to the states, we should 'hook up and let me fucking bang that tight looking ass' as he put it. Lindsey seemed very keen, although not with the 'ass banging.'

We started making a shortlist of guys, after some weeding, weighing each one up; we ended up with seven in total from a possible thirteen!

I have to add, that Lindsey had made all of the choices.

The youngest was 28 and the oldest 44, all lived within 100 miles of where we lived, as this would make meeting easier if we decided to go through with it all.

We emailed all of them and asked them to send a brief bio of themselves and a selection of pictures.

This was a very exciting time, both for Lindsey and I, things were progressing and Lindsey was really getting into the selection process, it was like an audition, an interview, but with the prize being my pretty wife.

Only four guys bothered replying to us out of the seven with what we had requested.

We discussed all the guys repeatedly, this was pretty weird if truth be told, discussing the pros and cons of four black guys who were angling, competing even to have sex with my pretty wife.

I must stress at this point, I made it clear to Lindsey that she would have the final choice, as she would be the one doing this obviously. At any time she could pull the plug and we would not do anything, but truthfully, it was too far progressed, it was a subject, that when we were in private, was pretty much all we talked about.

It was strange, the whole situation, we had never been into any kind of swinging, wife swapping, sex clubs or anything remotely related to the aforementioned pastimes, we were just a pretty ordinary couple with a normal sex-life, but all of the previous incidents had brought us to this critical juncture.

On Halloween night, Lindsey and I sat down at my laptop, both side by side on the sofa.

Approximately five weeks had passed since we had placed our ad online.

We were looking at our advert and all of the messages that we had received, Lindsey was revelling in some of the flattering and some of the rude and sexual comments.

Lindsey looked across at me.

'David' she said, 'I think that I have picked. I mean, I think that I have decided who I would like to meet.'

My heart was beating in my chest, 'Really' I replied.

I looked at her, she seemed really perturbed.

The silence stretched out for what seemed like an eternity.

'Well, who is it?' I asked.

'It's Marc.' She replied.

'He seems the nicest I think babe.' She looked at my face searching for some kind of answer to a question, seeking my approval.

Her eyes looking deeply into mine, 'Do you think that's alright?' She asked.

'Lindsey, that's great, and look, the choice is yours totally.' I told her.

To be honest, my heart leapt in my chest when she mentioned Marc, he would not have been my choice as I felt a little bit threatened by him, he lived in NW London, was single and 37 years old, he was educated, solvent and incidentally, out of the seven guys on our shortlist he was the most well endowed.

Marc sent us a very witty bio, explaining to us that he had had several encounters with married white couples, so was experienced and understood how we were feeling, the level of apprehension that we were bound to be experiencing, telling us how important it was not to rush into anything.

He was also really complimentary about Lindsey, telling us both that she was incredibly attractive, how excited she made him, how he would love to meet her, nothing smutty at this stage, and not forcing the issue.

Then, the crux of the matter, his pictures, Marc sent us three pictures, one picture he was clothed and smiling, the next bare chested, he obviously was very, very fit and looked strong, standing at approximately 6'1 and weighing around 13 stone, the final picture was of Marc's penis, to be honest, when I first looked at his pictures with Lindsey, I heard her take a sharp breath when the pictures opened up.

'Oh my, David, this guy's thing looks massive.' Lindsey squeaked.

Lindsey was correct, the picture showing Marc's penis was flaccid and he looked huge, to be honest, his penis, not that I was any expert, was incredibly ugly looking, it was fat, looked longer than me when I was fully erect and heavily veined with a large bulbous circumcised head, hanging below were a set of heavy pendulous balls in a shorn scrotum, he was bereft of pubic hair.

I have to admit, he cut an impressive figure and I was secretly hoping that she would not pick him, he made me feel a little bit inferior as he was pretty masculine looking, muscular and very well endowed, however, we were too far down the road now to go back, plus, at this stage, there was no guarantee that Lindsey would pick him anyway, as the other guys were equally impressive, but not in the size department.

SWUKCouple
SWUKCouple
128 Followers