Dark Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she saw someone! She felt he was very nice looking and Amy went back to his photo and took another look. He was actually very handsome and looked very fit. As she read his information she noticed that he described himself as a regular man who liked to run and workout, and that he stood six foot one and weighed 195 pounds. She entered his personal pages and looked at his next photo – he was naked - and she paid particular attention to his cock. She read that he was 8.5 inches long and thick, it didn't say how thick. She saw him standing there fully nude and noted his strong thighs and large arms and well-developed pecs. She was looking at him for a long time going from photo to photo. He was much larger than Mark everywhere. She felt Mark pushing up into her and heard him moan. He must have been excited at the thought of this big black man using his wife, excited to think about it as he moved his own hard cock inside her.

Amy looked across from Mark to the PC and at the final photo of this man. She saw him lying in a bed with a super hard-on. She leaned closer towards the screen and zoomed in on it. She looked more intently, and as her eyes rested for a moment on the dark, glistening head of his cock, and then Amy let out her breath suddenly and began to pant. Without her touching anything at all Amy felt a jolt of electricity hit her clit and a jet of hot fluid fill her vagina and flow around the base of Mark's cock. It was only a photo, but Amy felt switched on by it in a way that she hadn't felt for a long time.

And that was it. She decided on the guy who told them in his profile that his name was Daniel.

She turned to her husband and kissed him deep. She began to moan as she fucked him harder and faster now. Her clit tingling and her pussy hole flushed with need. She pumped and rocked and pumped and rocked on his lap, driving his cock into her again and again. She thought of that big black cock inside her, shoving its full weight into her, relentlessly. She turned around to face her husband and the chair swiveled around. She was facing the PC again now as she kissed his lips hard as she sat on her husband's cock and began to orgasm.

In seconds she had Mark fully embedded inside her pussy and in a few more seconds she felt him begin to squirt his cum inside her as she fucked him hard and fast. She held him close and rode him as she moaned and looked at the black man laying on the bed in the photo on the PC. In the depths of her imagination, she was being fucked the big black cock on the screen.

"Oh Mark! Oh baby! OhYes! Oh God yes! Come in me! Fuck me! I need you so bad right now. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard."

She was whispering to her husband hissing the words. As Amy buried her face over her husband's shoulder and neck, he didn't realize that she was looking and thinking about Daniel and his bigger hard-on.

What happened next took her by surprise. Mark had already come and she was riding him as fast as she could move. She had relaxed a little, but was aware that the very depths of her being had become filled with an unfamiliar and unnamed desire for that amazing, big, chocolate-black, thick cunt stuffing cock. She kept her eyes on its solid, velvety blackness on the screen and moved her hips, pressing her swollen opening against the mound around Mark's cock. And, then it started. A feeling. Hot and urgent. As she pressed and rubbed – ever so slightly – a tremendous unstoppable need came over her. She felt something happen that she had not experienced before. She moved her hips again and again and again as she screamed, "Kiss me!! Kiss me hard Mark! Oh yes. Oh God yes!"

Mark kissed her. She almost ate him up. She bit his lips, tasting blood. She knew Mark had come and was beginning to shrink inside her. Amy pressed against the base of his cock, maintaining desperate contact with his body, grinding her pussy and her protruding clit on him, all the while looking at the black man's photo and trying to understand the most sensitive but powerful urges that were overtaking her. The unstoppable sensations almost made a roaring screaming sound inside her head as they approached – so strange and tingling yet so powerful, so sensitive yet so strong.

Mark must have sensed something. He suddenly stopped shrinking and leaned round and licked her ear and bit it hard. She yelped in sudden pain. Then it hit her like a bomb blast.

"Aghhh fuck! YES!"

Amy cried out like she'd never done before. The deep, raw sound that came from her was not even recognizable as her own voice. This time she didn't arch her back and cry out "Ahh Markie!" the way she usually did. No, this time she became quite rigid as she felt the impact of the orgasmic explosion hit deep within her vaginal walls, her stomach muscles tensing and thrusting downwards sending fluid out and round Mark's cock and propelling inside her body. As she felt him slip in and out of her she held him firmly inside her and told him not to move. She became totally relaxed and the explosion repeated itself over and over as she peaked with her climax and then in diminishing aftershocks the likes of which she had never been through in her life.

The action seemed all within. No, all within except the continuing clitoral pulses that felt as though they originated deep inside her but in reality were external and fragile and held all her attention as they flexed and fluttered and finally faded to nothing. Amy stayed perfectly still, holding Mark tight with her hands and fingers – with her fingernails – protecting and savoring each tiny pulse, each one part of a long farewell to the most incredible orgasm she had ever experienced. She realized she was still looking over Mark's shoulder at the black man on the PC screen!

When it was over she collapsed limply onto Mark's chest, unable to decide at first what to do. Her body was still hot and was covered in a light film of sweat. She was shaking slightly. Shivering. Amy could feel Mark's limp cock nestling at the opening of her wet cum-filled pussy and she stayed there, her face buried in his neck as tears flowed silently from her eyes and she finally told him she wanted to contact this man. She pointed at the picture. As she drained on her husband's lap their joint cum began to leak out of Amy's pussy onto Mark thighs. But he didn't care. He was so excited that his wife was turned on like this.

He clicked on the 'reply' key and began to write Marcus.

They worked on the e-mail together and made it clear that they were looking for her first experience with a black man. They wrote that they would love to hear back from him and have her first time with a black man be with him. They didn't come right out and say, 'Fuck my wife', but she was sure the man would know what they wanted.

They wrote what Amy told Mark she wanted. They felt he was nice looking, not fat and had a big cock. Then they waited.

They found one more nice looking man and wrote him too. They asking a great number of questions of both men one were about the size and a complete description of their cocks. They received messages back the next night. As Amy and Mark sat at the computer each night after the kids went to bed they began to exchange e-mails and photos. Finally Amy agreed to meet the two men on different nights. Between them they worked out the details of the first meetings.

===================

Mark's diary:

September 7th

I can't sleep it's now 4AM! I don't believe it! My cock is hard as hell just writing this into my diary. After three times with Amy tonight having sex I'm hard again because she said YES! Amy told me tonight that she might fuck another man, and a black man at that. When she told me I could feel my cock jump. It was so damn sexy I wanted to fuck her again. And we did it....three times! We did it three times!!! It has to be the 'fucking someone else fantasy I have. Tomorrow I'll begin to check it men over on the Internet for her. It's going to happen! I am sure I can keep her going now. Finally it's going to happen! I can't believe it! I have to stop writing and wake her up so I can fuck her again. I'm going to lick that pussy until she can't stand it and screams for me to fuck her again.

===================

Amy's diary

September 7th

Mark and I had great last night; no, make that fantastic sex. The best since we have been married I believe. We did it twice before we stopped and then believe it or not he woke me at 2:30AM and we did it again. My God I have never seen him this horny and he devoured my pussy three times last night with his mouth and his cock. And guess what? He made me cum so much I'm so physically tired today I'm going to call into work. It has to be this damn fantasy he has and now I have it too. Yes, I told him I might fuck a black man but now that I have seen this guy on the Internet, I'm sure I'm going to do it. If I can have him then I'm going to do it. I mean I wasn't' sure until I saw this guy on the web site. He was so gorgeous and so dark almost black. And from his photos he has a big cock. It's so dark it looks purple and sure looks so was much larger than Mark's cock does. He was laying on the bed and his hard on stuck straight up like some third leg. But now I'm scared. I'm calmer now and not so sexually worked up as I was when I told Mark I would do it if things were right if we met him. I wonder if I should tell Mark I can't do it now, he was so excited last night when I said yes. He'll be so upset and disappointed if I change my mind now. But I'm so afraid for our relationship and marriage? I mean the way we went at each other last night; we were both so turned on by all of this. I wouldn't be in to work today mark actually drained me. In fact I slept in after he left for work until almost noon. We have to talk about this some more when he comes home before he gets all sexed up. We have to talk when we are not fucking.

====================

Mark's diary

September 8th

Amy tried to talk me out of this tonight. I knew she might do that so last night I printed out this guy's photos. She seemed to really want this one guy and she fucked me wild as she looked at his pictures right there on the chair in front of the PC. We did talked again after supper when the kids were in their room. She told me her fears and apprehension about this now that she wasn't so sexually worked up. As we talked I showed the photos to her again. While she didn't say no she didn't say yes either. But I was able to change her mind somewhat after she told me she was so scared that this was going to effect our relationship and marriage. But I told her it wouldn't and that I found it so damn erotic and sexually stimulating that it would actually be good for our marriage. I wasn't scared at all. We talked of over an hour and finally she agreed we should at least go forward. She seemed to come around again. I told her I didn't want to put undo pressure on her but that this was my greatest fantasy. It had been my number one fantasy and in fact the others I had told her about were below this one. I told her I was afraid to tell her that and told her about sucking my cock and fucking her ass instead. I told her I wanted this far more than those two both together. She hesitated some more and then I told her we could go really, really slow. Again I said she wouldn't have to do anything she didn't want to do and we could stop at anytime. Then I said if she is asking me if this is what I really want the answer is yes. This is what I want. I wanted to watch and see her being fucked and I wanted to see her cum as she climaxed on a cock which was bigger than my own.

After the kids went to bed we talked some more. This time, we were in bed ourselves. Again we held each other and expressed out love as we started soft gentle sex, loving sex, sex only two people in love can share. It was then that she melted in my arms and after we had finished making love she told me she would at least take it to the next step and we could write them and meet the two men she had picked out. Once we meet them she would decide what she wanted to do. She made sure I understood that she may still say no and that would be it. We would not talk about it again. I told her I agreed.

I wrote the e-mail to both of them with her sitting next to me helping me to word the e-mail just the way she wanted it. We didn't say come fuck my white wife but I'm sure these men knew why we are writing them. They'll be ready I'm sure. The only thing that worries me is the idea of her catch something from them. I wonder if they will be willing to wear a rubber?

==================

Amy's diary

September 8th

We talked about me having sex with someone else again while Mark watches last night for a long time. He almost pleaded with me to do it. He sounded like he was begging. God it was unbearable. I do want to please him and he told me the fantasy about me sucking him and drinking his cum and the one where he fucks my rear end together weren't as great as this one was to him. He kept at me and at me and finally I agreed to go forward with this after we had some very nice sex. We shared our love and Mark gave me three very nice orgasms, two with his mouth and one with his cock. It was so hard again last night I know this fantasy is doing it to him. But I felt a little sorry for him as he begged me to do it. He begged me to fuck another man, a black man. I would have never believed it, never. We agreed that we would go slow and just take it to the next level for now. If after we contacted the two men I picked out or after we actually met them I wouldn't have to do anything I didn't want to do. We could stop it anytime I wanted to stop it. I told him if I did stop it because of any reason this fantasy would be over. He agreed. I have the power and Mark would agree with whatever I said or wanted, but he asked if I would at least meet with the two men that we had picked out. I told him yes. Oh God! I told him I would do it I would meet with each of them if they wanted to meet me. We sat down right then and wrote each man an e-mail. I had him write it so it didn't sound like I was a white whore. I'm sure these black guys will know what we are looking for.