Dark Moon Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua found Passion standing against the further wall of the hall. As the disco ball descended everyone converged onto the dance floor.

Passion nursed a cup of punch with a mean frown on her face. They hadn't spoken since the incident with the boys and she had tried her hardest to avoid him. But not now, now he would take her into his arms and show her how good they could be together.

"Dance with me, please." He said taking her hand.

For a moment he thought she would snatch it away but she didn't. Instead it was she that led him to the dance floor. Cyndi Lauper's 'time after time' played, serenading them as he took her into his arms.

She fit perfectly her head resting on his broad chest, his palm placed on her hips. Their entwined bodies turned in slow circles.

Passion could feel the quickening beat of Joshua's heart, the way his adam's apple bobbed when her hands worked their way up his back and into the ends of his hair. She found her body moving to his rhythm more than that of the song and found it comforting.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look?" Joshua whispered into her ear, his breath tickling her skin.

"Many times, but a girl never gets tired of hearing it." She replied letting her head fall back so that she could look into his eyes.

They were dark and filled desire, Passion could herself being lost in their azure pools. She gasped and her mouth fell open. Joshua took advantage of this and bent his head, capturing her lips with his.

Passion moaned as he ground himself against her, wrapping a fistful of hair in his hands and pulling her head back, bearing her throat. From her mouth he trailed his to her jaw feeling the erratic beating of her heart beneath his lips.

"Josh." She moaned.

"Not here." He groaned in response to her grip upon the bulge in his pants.

They left the auditorium and walked the halls of the darkened school. Passion pulled Joshua into an empty classroom locking the door behind them.

Joshua pulled her into his arms and began kissing her again with such fervour that it left her panting and weak kneed. He cupped her face as he deepened the kiss backing her towards the door.

"Too many clothes." Passion muttered.

Joshua lifted her up easily, pinning her with his body. Passion pulled down his zipper, freeing his raging erection which poked her thigh with persistent yearning.

Joshua pushed the skirt of the dress up to her thigh, running his hands to where her panties would have kept him from entering her, too his surprise and joy she wore none.

"I know how frisky you get." She laughed spreading her legs further.

With a quick kiss Joshua entered her. They hissed in unison as he settled within her tight, warm opening. She gripped him perfectly, like a glove tailored specifically for him. Joshua stood still, though it killed him to do so, but he wanted to drink in this moment, savour it like a fine wine.

"Baby please." Passion whimpered grinding against him.

With a curse he thrust against her, the sensation causing stars to burst before his eyes. The compulsion to bite her and drink her life's blood was so strong he felt his incisors lengthen. Instead something hot seared his shoulder and he realised Passion had had the same thought. She had marked him.

---

Passion gasped as Joshua thrusts became fiercer. Her toes curled as she tasted the coppery tang of blood on her tongue. She had bit him and instead of feeling scared or guilty she wanted to drink from him but that was one forbidden fruit that could not be bitten. She held on tightly as she felt her climax building, her body surged against his as her nails scored the dark blazer.

"Gods." Joshua hissed as he emptied himself inside of her.

Passion moaned slumping against his sturdy frame. He was still firmly embedded within her and she whimpered when he walked further into the classroom. He laid her upon a desk his arms braced on either side of her. She opened her mouth as he kissed her, his hips moving slowly against hers.

"You bit me." He said nipping from her jaw to her chin. Passion anchored her legs firmly around his waist moving against him in perfect sync.

"I couldn't help it." She moaned as he nudged the fabric from her breast and suckled on her nipple.

"I'm glad you did, I'm yours." He said moving against her again, this time with force behind it.

Quickly he attached his lips to her neglected breast. Passion should have been warmed by those words but as he thrust against her she could only feel terror.

---

The prom had been a success and after they had helped clear up the hall, Joshua and Passion drove back to her house.

The atmosphere had been tense during the drive and now that they were back home it had intensified.

Joshua didn't know what had caused the rift between them and he refused to go to bed with this issue unresolved.

"What is the matter?" He asked stopping her from reaching for the door handle.

For a moment he didn't think she would answer him but eventually she looked at him, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. He didn't know what had caused them but she refused his touch and pulled away from him.

"I am an Omega, you are Alpha. There is no need to prolong this." She said.

Joshua couldn't believe what he was hearing. He knew that eventually it would come to this but he had hoped that by then she would have enough faith in him to rectify the whole Omega and Alpha issue.

He had to persuade her otherwise, what they had wasn't some simple fling but something that bordered on the spectacular.

"Passion..."

"No!" She yelled. "No, please don't make this any harder." She finally looked him in the eye, reaching out and touching his lips with her fingers.

"There is more to us than you believe." He said, flicking his tongue on the pads of her fingertips.

Passion pulled away as if burnt by his touch, by his words.

"There is nothing between us, I admit you were a good lay and I'm fond you, but this is nothing more than an Omega complying with the laws of hierarchy."

Joshua growled at her words, she was saying these things to hurt him, there could be nothing serious in what she was saying.

"I know what you are trying to do, but I will not leave your side."

"Don't kid yourself, Brent was a good fuck too, I guess there is something appealing about Oaken men." Passion laughed.

Joshua flinched as though he had been slapped, was that all it had ever been, something to tease her curiosity.

"You'll never love me like I love you, will you? I was a fool to fall for someone like you." He said.

Passion clapped as if praising a child for finally working out an easy equation.

"Finally he gets it. I want you to leave, leave and never contact me again."

12