Dark Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita saw Milene's reaction, sensed Milene's obvious desire for her. "Yeah, you want some of that, don't you girlie? You can't wait to get a taste of it." She reached down and spread her lips with her fingers, revealing a small pool of milky-white cunt cream at the center, just waiting to be lapped up by an eager tongue. She could see the state Milene was in and was blatantly teasing her, making the poor girl crazy with desire for her. A pathetic cry escaped Milene's lips as Anita's hands grasped her head, holding it right where it was, just of out reach of her treasure. Then slowly - so, so slowly - she began to pull her in, raising her legs higher as she did, opening herself up even more as Milene's mouth inched toward her dripping snatch.

As Milene inched forward, her senses were overwhelmed by the total experience of the black girl's open gash. The sight of her inflamed flesh, the intense smell of her arousal, the humid heat emerging from her cleft all engulfed Milene as she closed in. When Anita finally let Milene's mouth touch her, they both groaned in unison, making guttural, animal sounds of satisfaction. The heat from Anita was intense, and Milene immediately felt the moisture coat her lips. She quickly sucked it in, but before she could begin licking in earnest, Anita started a slow, deliberate grind into her face. Milene could feel the other girl's hands trembling with desire as she move her up and down, dragging her sopping folds back and forth over her white whore's very willing mouth.

Anita was groaning deeply now, gritting her teeth, her lips twisted in a snarl of passion and effort as she forced herself to maintain control, despite the delicious sensations she was feeling in her crotch. She was still in charge, enjoying her power over the other girl, selfishly using her as she extracted every possible pleasure from Milene's mouth. Her flow was profuse, and Milene could feel the thick, slimy fluid spreading over her face. The swollen knob of Anita's clitoris flicked against her nose and lips. Then the black girl stopped moving and pulled her in deep, so very deep into her pussy. Milene had never had her face that far inside someone before. The pussy lips gripped at Milene's cheeks as her nose and mouth were completely immersed in the other girl's sex.

Instinctively, Milene thrust her tongue into the recesses of Anita's vagina, probing deeply, exploring inside her. She licked at the slick cuntal walls, up and down in a cleansing motion, finding a rich lode of woman juice that slid easily into her mouth and down. Milene heard odd, distant sounds and realized they were her own impassioned cries, muffled in the murky depths of Anita's channel. Rapturous, she closed her eyes and focused completely on the delicious task at hand.

Anita's eyes never closed, never left the sight before her. She was enjoying it thoroughly, watching this preppy white girl service her, her little white bitch, on her knees, groveling shamelessly, endlessly grateful for the opportunity to taste her most intimate parts. She watched intently as Milene's tongue snaked in and out of her wet, open pussy. Soft, pathetic sounds came from Milene's throat, mewling whimpers that revealed the intensity of the little slut's arousal. Now more aroused herself, Anita continued rolling her hips slowly up and down to feed the slut what she wanted.

Despite her excitement, Milene stayed on task, moving now to tease her lover's painfully swollen clitoris, letting the flat plane of her tongue stimulate its entire surface all at once. Anita rose up and her whole body shook with the sudden onslaught of sensation. "Unnnggghhhhh... GODDAMN!" she cried, fighting to maintain control as Milene blanketed her nerve endings with excruciatingly soft stimulation. Milene took the clit between her lips and sucked like a baby, at the same time running her tongue tip lightly over the head of the luscious little morsel. Anita moaned loudly. Her hips strained upward and her fingers twisted roughly into Milene's hair. She was so close to Cumming, right on the edge, when Milene suddenly backed off, producing an anguished cry of frustration, the first of several to come. Milene was an expert at cunnilingus, and she had just begun the cycle of pleasing and teasing that would lead Anita to an unforgettable orgasm.

Milene pulled back slightly, a thin string of girl-juice still clinging to her lips. She licked it off, then began licking gently among the sopping folds of Anita's cunt. She was in her own personal heaven, completely caught up in the taste, the feel, and the scent of Anita's luscious sex hole. She turned her head slightly to take one soft lip into her mouth, running her tongue slowly over it's length, then moved to the other side to do the same to its partner. Anita cried through clenched teeth and rose slightly off the bed, and Milene quickly took her silky orbs in her hands, cupping her buttocks like a waif eating from a large bowl of gruel. She plunged back inside, jamming her face into Anita's crotch, her tongue reaching deep into the warm pudding of her pussy.

Anita's head fell back now, eyes closed, completely relaxed as she surrendered to the exquisite feelings between her legs. Her bottom flexed sensuously in Milene's hands as her luxurious tongue-fucking continued. Gradually, steadily, she moved back through the stages of arousal. This little white girl was eating her better than she'd ever imagined, completely unhurried, driving her crazy with desire. Vivid sensations pulsed through her body, emanating from the delicate application of Milene's mouth on her inflamed privates. Damn, she was good!

Milene continued eating her out for a good twenty minutes, using every technique she knew to extend the stimulation. She licked the black girl's pussy, sucked on it, caressed her aching clitoris, even moved down to drive her wild with tongue flicks over the delicate rim of her dark anal hole. Three more times she brought Anita to the brink, only to back off and start the process again, until Anita was shaking and whimpering with an intense need to cum. Finally, neither girl could take it any longer. Anita's fingers twisted tightly into the white girl's hair, jamming her back into her neglected fuckhole. "Come on, bitch, eat it now! Eat it good and don't stop!"

The harsh words stimulated Milene even more, and she responded with a fit of tongue swipes, slathering eagerly over the angry red flesh as her head was brutally dragged back and forth. Anita stiffened, her back arching sharply until she finally erupted in a long, passionate grunt and groan. Her whole body shook with the ferocity of her orgasm and she forced Milene further into her dripping channel, so deep and hard that Milene thought she might suffocate in that moist oven of cunt.

"Unghhhhhaaahhhinnnggggg FUCK!!!!! Aaaaa Jesus Christ! OH, FUCK! DAMN! EAT IT!!!!!"

Anita's orgasm went on for almost thirty seconds, her body trembling repeatedly through several onslaughts of excruciating pleasure. Milene rode with her, her head jerking back and forth with Anita's spasms. She could feel the streams of cunt juice filling her mouth and had no choice but to gulp the sweet elixir down. Finally, Anita loosened her grip on the poor girl and fell back to the bed, her hips still lightly twitching as Milene continued to clean up her mess.

Anita pulled Milene out of her crotch. The girl's face was a mess, shiny-wet with the copious fluids she had extracted from Anita's insides. The sight of her in that state was so erotic, even in Anita's aftermath, and she had to pull her back for one last grind, a nasty, circular hump all over the lower half of her face.

"Damn, girl, you're fuckin' incredible."

"Thank you," Milene replied. "I really enjoyed that."

Anita almost laughed aloud. "Damn, you are a slut, aren't you? Well, you ain't finished, sweet pea. Don't even think you're finished. We got a long time to go and I need some more."

Milene smiled meekly. That was music to her ears. She had worked hard on Anita, her jaw was sore, and she had not yet cum herself, but she definitely needed more, too, more of this beautiful dark goddess, more of her pussy, her tits, her ass. She loved her soft, curvy body, she loved her dominance, and she loved making her cum.

Indeed, she wasn't finished, not by a long shot. For the next three hours, Milene pleasured the seemingly insatiable girl, using her lips, tongue, and fingers to bring her to a series of prolonged orgasms, including one mind-numbing cum as she massaged her G-spot and tongued her asshole. Several times Anita sat on the white girl's face, steadying herself on the head board as she forced her gooey puss down into Milene's mouth. She thoroughly enjoying both the sex and the feeling of dominance, especially when she saw Milene's hands working between her own legs, getting herself off as she ate Anita out. In the end, when Anita had to leave, both girls were thoroughly exhausted and satisfied. Anita could not believe the number and intensity of her climaxes, and Milene had also cum several times and was content and proud of her performance.

As she drove away from the seedy hotel, Milene thought back on the past few hours. Three months ago, the afternoon's events would have been shocking to her, something out of a porno flick, not something that would ever be part of her own life. She had completely humiliated herself, submitted completely to a total stranger, pleased her in every way she wanted, with no offer of sex or affection in return.

And it was the most exciting afternoon of her young life.

12