Dark Reasons Ch. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's like a brother to me and in some ways even closer. You learn a lot about someone when you're on a stake out for twelve hours in a small car and the air conditioner doesn't work."

"Hopefully that he wears a really strong and long lasting deodorant," he said, listening to her laugh with a tingle of pleasure. "You don't do enough of that."

Jenna stared at him, confused. "Wear deodorant?" she asked cautiously.

"No," he laughed, shaking his head. "Laugh. It looks good on you."

She rose to take the dishes to the kitchen setting them into the sink and putting away the leftovers while Ethan did his best to "help" but in this instance it was to stand in her way. He touched her when he could, brushing his hand against her body by accident, handing her his plate and letting his hand slide against hers. It was as arousing as his scent, as inviting as the looks he was giving her.

He finally took her hand, pulling her into the teddy bear decorated living room and sitting down on the sofa, pushing the big gray bear out of his way. Pulling her down on his lap, he kissed her softly. "I've wanted to do this all night, since you opened that door. You really got to me with the bare feet, detective," he said, grinning.

"Great," she said, her fingers tracing along his face. "I'm dating a guy with a foot fetish. I swear, homicide finds the freaks quicker than vice does. But I guess you are no worse than my last boyfriend."

"Really, what was his deal?" he asked, though not really interested. He kissed her neck, nibbling on the long muscle of her throat.

"Oh he had this thing for handcuffs and nightsticks." She moaned, her hands running through his dark hair, feeling his arousal against her thigh. He felt so good and was very inventive with his mouth, stirring all kinds of feelings deep inside of her.

"You might have to show me that one day," he said, his face buried in the bend of her neck where it met her shoulder. He reached up, gently pulling the soft sweater off of her shoulder, his tongue sneaking out to savor her heated flesh. She tasted like sin, hot and dark and completely too tempting.

Jenna moaned, moving against his mouth as he teased her senses, sweet shivers of need making her nipples harden and her head tip back. "That's the good thing about dating a cop," she whispered. "We have all the good toys."

"I'll say," Ethan sighed the words, his hands slipping up the soft material of her sweater to cup her breasts, lifting them with his hands. "These are some pretty nice toys."

A surprised laugh bubbled out of Jenna and she cupped his face in her hands. "I like you."

"I like you, too." He pulled her closer, kissing her lips. "Wanna go steady?"

"Hmmm, let me think about it," she murmured against his lips, deepening the kiss for an earth shattering moment. "No," she decided. "But I would like to go to bed."

She stood, her legs slightly unsteady and held out her hand to him.

With a grin, he sat there, his eyes drinking in the sight of her. Her lips were slightly swollen, her short black hair tousled from his hands. Her eyes were half closed, sexy bedroom eyes that shot green fire at him. Her sweater was still off of her shoulder, revealing smoothly rounded satiny skin. She was spectacular.

"With me?" he asked, putting his hand on his chest. "You want to go to bed with me?"

Jenna rolled her eyes. "No, with Mr. Bear. Of course with you, goofball. Now are you coming or do I have to get physical?"

Ethan took her hand letting her pull him up and off of the couch. He followed her back into her bedroom, watching the swing of her hips under the satin pants. She was sexy and funny, sweet and tough. She had a cop's mouth and a siren's provocative passion. And he couldn't wait to sink into the hot flesh of her body.

Play turned to passion quickly and Ethan couldn't help himself. He pulled back on her hand that he held so that she turned and fell against him. With a groan, he pushed her against the wall, his hands pulling her up and against him until she was on her toes. Grinding his hips against her, he took her mouth in a kiss of pure demand.

Jenna gasped, feeling that kiss in every part of her. Her hands rose, going around his neck, one twisting into his hair as his tongue insisted she respond, thrusting into her mouth to tangle with her own. Before her world could right, he was tearing her sweater over her head, throwing it to the floor next to them.

His mouth found hers again, refusing to let her catch her breath. Ethan flicked open the back hooks of her bra with ease, pulling it from her body without taking his mouth from hers.

When his hands touched her breasts, Jenna thought she'd explode, desire, tension, need all boiled low in her belly, compounded by his kisses. He cupped her breasts, stroking them, squeezing and toying with her nipples until whimpers came from her mouth.

Ethan dropped to his knees, his mouth at just the right level to draw her hard nipple into his mouth. Listening to her cries of pleasure, feeling her writhe under his hands and mouth were all conspiring to drive him nuts. He played with her nipples, torturing her with slow laps of his tongue until she dug her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer to her.

"Hmm, Ethan," she moaned as he suckled her, trading nipples until both were hard and pointed, throbbing with the pleasure he'd given her. She shrieked when he rose suddenly, lifting her with an arm under her bottom to throw her over his shoulder.

He dumped her in the middle of her bed, following her down. "Take off my shirt, Jenna," he said, his lips finding hers.

Her hands shook as she found the buttons that ran down the front of his shirt. Fumbling with them, she finally managed to get it undone, pushing it down his wide shoulders and off his arms. Her hands came up, touching him, feeling his hot skin. She kissed his chest, finding his flat male nipples and sliding her tongue over them until they hardened and he gasped at the contact.

His chest was well formed, wide enough to cushion her head and to lean on, his stomach was hard, defined without being bulky. A small trail of dark hair led from just below his belly button to disappear inside the pants that he wore. She traced that trail of hair with her fingers, feeling his muscles contract under her searching hand. "This isn't the body of a pencil pushing doctor, doc. How'd you get so hunky?"

Ethan felt her tormenting fingers tease just under the waistband of his pants and groaned. "I'm not a normal doctor, Jenna."

She pushed him back, rolling with him until she was straddling his hips, her satin pants gleaming in the light from the hallway that shone through the open door. "I would say you weren't," she drawled slowly, sliding her fingers down his chest and over his stomach in a long continuous stroke. She leaned over him, her hands busy undoing his pants and reaching inside. "I want to check out your bedside manner though, doc." She pushed under his shorts finding his erection with her smooth palm. He was long and hard, throbbing against her skin. "Oh, yes," she said with a grin as he inhaled at the way her hand felt, "very nice bedside manner, doc."

"I aim to please," he growled. "But I don't remember this being in the Hippocratic Oath."

Jenna laughed, sliding down his legs a little to get a hold of his pants to pull them down. "Maybe next time you should check out the fine print," she said, getting off of him to pull off his shoes and socks.

"Do you come with the fine print?" Ethan lifted his hips, helping her finish stripping him naked. He laid on the bed, his cock hard and pointing straight up.

Jenna smiled, her eyes on the blatant display of his attraction for her. "If that does, I will," she said.

Ethan snagged her hand, pulling her back down on top of him, finding her mouth with his. He felt the slippery satin of her pants rubbing against his bare legs, brushing coolly against his cock as she moved against him. He tried to roll her under him but she resisted, pushing down on his shoulders and sliding down his body once more.

He could feel her breasts rubbing against his chest and then his stomach. Then his cock was caught between those heaving mounds, rubbing around him as she squeezed them together with her hands. The feel of those soft breasts around his cock was amazing, soft warm flesh that held him with tight sweet friction. He closed his eyes, savoring the way it felt.

When her mouth slid over the tip of his cock, he jumped, staring down the length of his body to find her lying between his thighs. Her lips were stretched around the width of his cock, her tongue slipping under it to tease with little flicks against sensitive skin.

Jenna watched his face, her green eyes huge as they looked up at him. He tasted so good and felt so wonderful in her mouth. She'd never been big on oral sex but she'd wanted to do it for him. Her lips covering her teeth, she bobbed up and down, taking as much of him as she could.

His hand tangled in the short strands of her hair, his breathing became heavy and deep. Her mouth felt so good, like hot, wet suction, driving him mad with her slow deliberate movements. He wanted to touch her, to taste her flesh, to slide between her thighs and lose himself in the heat and tightness he knew he'd find.

"Jenna," he watched as her eyes turned back to him once more. "Come here."

She crawled up the bed, her eyes gleaming, a soft smile upon her face. His hand caught in her hair, pulling her face down to his. Their lips met, open mouthed kisses meant to arouse, wet and sweet. Ethan groaned into her mouth, feeling her lips curve.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" he said between kisses.

"I don't think I'd be doing this if I didn't enjoy it," Jenna ran her hands through his hair, pressing her naked breasts against his chest as she found his lips again.

"That's not what I meant.

She lifted her head. "What do you mean, Ethan?"

"I mean, you are enjoying twisting my insides up, making me think about you when I should be concentrating on my patients. I can't get you out of my head," he paused, bringing her back down to kiss once more. "I think about you, wonder what you're doing, whether I'll see you or not, if you're okay. I think I'm falling in love with you, Jenna."

Jenna felt her heart stop then start beating harder. Her mouth opened but no words came out.

Ethan laughed. "You don't have to say it back, Jenna. We haven't known each other that long."

She laid her fingers against his lips, silencing his words.

"I don't know how I feel, Ethan, but I do know that I am attracted to you and that I want to be with you. You've kind of blown me away." For a moment, a vision of what Justin had looked like when he'd walked away from her apartment popped into her head. She pushed it away along with the sadness that had come with it. Tonight was for her, and she wanted to be right here with him.

"I know another way to blow you away," he said, rolling her over onto her back. "But you are definitely wearing too many clothes for what I have in mind." He pulled her pants off, leaving her clad in only a tiny lacy silk thong in bright red. Against her slim pale stomach, the red was like a flag, drawing his eyes and hands to her hips.

He pulled the band away from her stomach, letting his lips sink to her stomach, feeling her muscles contract under his mouth. He could smell her now, her arousal a tangy earthy scent that made his nostrils twitch. Sliding his hands around and under her, he squeezed the taut curves of her ass, loving the way they felt on his palms. His hands stroked down her legs and then back up while his mouth explored her stomach and ribs, moving down and then back up, then down again coming ever closer to the wet flesh between her thighs.

Jenna moaned and squirmed, her breath coming out in panting gasps, lifting her hips when his hands finally came back, pulling down the thong before dropping it over the edge of the bed. He stared down at what he'd uncovered, letting his fingers slide over the sleek curls that covered her mound before moving lower.

"God, Ethan, you're driving me nuts. Touch me," she ordered.

"Is that a command?" he dropped a kiss on her pert nipple before sliding his fingers between her thighs.

Jenna felt his long finger slip between her swollen pussy lips, running along her wet slit to the tiny bump of her clit. He circled it, teasing her, making her hips move with a mind of their own as she desperately craved more from him.

Her hands twisted against the sheets, fisting the material as the pleasure coiled inside of her. Her legs spread and then closed as she trapped his hand against her, begging for more.

Ethan took his time, watching her slender body writhe on the bed, her slender form undulating against his hand as he pleasured her. He heard her gasp as she passed over the first line of ecstasy, saw her hurtling toward the next.

"Please," she gasped, begging as her eyes opened to stare up at him. "I want you in me."

He moved over her, pushing her thighs far apart, slipping between them. The heat and wetness of her cunt slipped over his cock and then around it as he pushed inside of her. She was tight around him, almost too tight, making him grit his teeth at the sensations spreading from his groin.

Jenna's hands went to his ass, pulling him closer, forcing him to move in her. He was taking her places she'd never thought she was able to go, making her feel things she'd never felt before. Ethan thrust into her hard, his head back as he felt every pulse of her spongy walls around his hard shaft. She watched him even as her own desire tried to pull her in the erotic world of passion's bliss.

He was beautiful, even with his face contorted in concentration. His body seemed to shine in the dim light, his muscles moving under his skin as he made love with her. His hands seemed huge against her, his fingers stroking and touching parts of her that had never felt so sensitive. He touched her with a gentleness that amazed and tormented her, making her feel things that she hadn't thought she'd ever find with a man.

She reached up and touched his face, pulling him down, finding his mouth with hers. Emotions, raw and intricate, seemed to coil inside of her until she was moving under him with a purpose that was driven by a mixture of caring and lust.

When the pinnacle was reached, when his hands found hers, pulling her arms to the side and entwining with her fingers, she cried out in infinite joy. He pulsed inside her pussy, feeling the spasms of her muscles around his cock that seemed to milk every little bit of his come from inside of him.

Then it was over, his breath harsh and rasping, hers still catching as he collapsed, his elbows barely holding his weight from off of her body. She could hear his heart racing along with hers, and she stroked his back enjoying the contact.

"Ethan, I ..."

He lifted his head as she paused. "Yes," he urged, stroking his hands through the short wispy tresses of her hair.

"I ..." she stared up into his face, her eyes suddenly uncertain.

What she was about to say was lost as the phone on her night table started to ring.

12