Dark Secrets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long we could hear the rolling river below. We came upon the same beach that Megan and I had our fun the week before. When she suggested we go swimming, I coughed in order to cover my laugh. Bubba reminded her that none of us brought bathing suits. She reminded him that we all (well except Marcus) swam at this very beach naked when we were younger. She was right. It was the first place that Bubba ever saw me naked.

He looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders as if to leave it up to him. He said if it was OK with me, he was game. Before getting off my horse, I pulled my top off and let my ample breasts free. Megan was next and before long the two of us were naked and in the water. The men were a bit slower, making sure the horses were tied off. Bubba was next, stripping off his shirt and jeans, but when he saw Marcus drop his pants, he stood there for a moment gawking. Now Bubba's cock is no slouch, but compared to Marcus, well nothing compares to Marcus. We all swam around for a while.

Before long Megan and Bubba were perched on the rock that Megan had ass fucked me. They were kissing but also touching each other's bodies. We both watched as Marcus's cock grew. I was licking my lips, I don't know what Bubba was doing, but his cock was growing too. When he wrapped his arms around me from behind, it was evident that the scene playing out before us had him aroused. He had always fantasied about Megan. She was the school slut and everyone knew it. I always felt pressure to please him to keep him from being another notch on her record.

Megan was going down on Marcus's thick throbbing cock. Under the cover of the slow moving river, Bubba was cupping one of my breasts while fingering my pussy. His cock was rubbing my ass with his bulbous head. I moaned loudly, not caring that anyone heard us. I wanted to be right there with Megan, and I wanted Bubba to want me there too. This was my moment. The moment I had been planning and preparing for since I met Marcus.

"MMMmmm daddy, you like what you're seeing? I asked as he was humping against the crack of my ass.

"Megan looks like she's having fun."

I hesitated then said. "I don't think I could get that cock down my throat." Knowing full well that I already had.

"Oh I'm sure you could baby girl. Even though Megan is a slut, you have special skills."

"Daddy? Would you like to see me try?"

"Are you sure that Megan will let you?"

I was encouraged by the way he answered that. Not ruling the thought out, but questioning whether Megan would let me. Of course I already knew the answer to that, but he didn't. "I'm sure Megan would love to ride my Daddy's thick cock."

He turned me around and took my face in his hands. "You wouldn't be jealous of me being with Megan?"

I looked up coyly. I knew I had him then. "Daddy, you have me forever. This would be another adventure, just like this week has been with you. I would go ask her if you want me to."

"Well, if you're fine with it, then I'm all for it." He said, never taking his eyes off the two of them.

I kissed him passionately and waded over to where they were. Megan stopped sucking Marcus's cock for a minute. I leaned in and whispered that Bubba wanted to switch. I told her to fuck him good and convince him this is a good thing. I still wasn't sure how he would react to seeing me with Marcus. Megan kissed me and gave my ass a hard spank before she left to go to where Bubba was. He had moved closer to the rock we were all on.

I stroked Marcus's cock. It was already wet with Megan's saliva and it felt warm in my hand. I had missed him in the week since I'd last seen him. Although I was committed to my marriage, I knew that it was going to be him that would save it. Megan wasted no time in straddling Bubba and burying his cock into her pussy. He held her hips as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. He lifted her and brought her down on his shaft. I leaned in and took Marcus's cock into my mouth. I could feel the shudder that went straight to my core. I snuck a peek at my husband. His eyes were focused on Marcus's cock as it slipped down my throat.

Marcus was kneeling on the rock and I was facing him on all fours. He held me head and was fucking my willing mouth. My breasts were wobbling from the sheer force with which her was throat fucking me. I had to time my breathing with his thrusts. Soon we were in a good rhythm. I focused on putting on a show for my daddy. I wanted him to be proud of his little 'cock slut.' Marcus reached over me and started fingering my pussy. He slips two of his thick fingers inside me and prepped my hole for his cock. I moaned around his cock. Although I wanted to please him, I selfishly wanted his cock in my pussy. I had been saving it all week for him, but I would take whatever he gave me. A good submissive, I'd learned, does what pleases her Master.

When he pulled out of mouth and slapped my face with his cock, I shuddered again. I was right on the edge of my orgasm and he knew it. Marcus knew exactly what I wanted, what I needed.

Marcus looked over to Bubba and called out. "Hey Bubba. You think this cock hungry slut of yours deserves to ride my fat cock?"

Bubba didn't answer. It was like he didn't know what to say. He looked at me. I was pleading with my eyes until I could take his silence no longer. "Please daddy. Let me ride his big black cock."

"Go ahead baby girl. Have at it." He said rather timidly.

"No man, you've got to show her who is boss. Let me show you." Marcus's voice was commanding and showed his authority.

"Sure man." Again, meekly said.

Marcus took me by the hair and dragged me to the beach. He reached for his pants he'd left Hnging from a tree branch and removed his belt. I thought he was going to whip me with it. Not that I minded, but he wrapped around my neck like a leash and pulled it tight. He didn't pull it tight enough to choke me, but I certainly felt under his control. I was loving it and my body was definitely responding to it. He held the belt in his left hand and pressed his cock to the entrance of my wet pussy and slipped in a few inches. He instructed me to clasp my hands back behind my back. I whispered 'yes Sir.' It came out as more of a moan. He looped both of his arms through mine and locked them, as he grasped the belt.

With his arms securing mine and his hands firmly on the belt, he lifted me until I was on the tips of my toes and started to fuck me. We were facing sideways to give them a good view of what he was doing. What he was doing, was taking complete and udder control of my body. I was immobile and just held there by his thick arms as he took his pleasure. I've never been fucked like this before. He leaned in and told me to cum as much as I wanted for being such a good girl in saving my pussy for him all week. I came in three seconds and I didn't stop coming until he filled me with his hot cum.

Marcus loosened his grip and cradled me in his arms and carried me out to the rock again. Megan and Bubba had stopped to watch. When he had laid me down to catch my breath, Megan came over and lovingly lick his cock clean of our fluids. When she had finished, Marcus told Bubba to go with him. They swam off to the deeper water and that left me with Megan. She pulled a strand of hair from my face and tucked behind my ear. She said that Bubba had a massive orgasm watching me be totally fucked by Marcus. She said she even came twice watching the hot action. I was still kind of dazed. The belt still wrapped around my neck like a collar. I left it, loving the warm feeling it brought me. Thinking again about the thorough fucking that I had just survived, another mini orgasm washed over me. Megan caught my eyes rolling back in my head and leaned in for a kiss.

Later, on the ride home. Megan and I both laid on our bellies naked, straddling our horses. Our men rode double with us with their cocks in our pussies. The slow leisurely fuck had us both screaming with orgasm after orgasm. Between one of them, Bubba softly mentioned that Marcus had offered to train us both, me to be a perfect submissive wife, and him to be my Dominant. He sounded so excited. I looked up into his eyes, as his cock moved slowly in and out of my cum filled pussy.

"Thank you Daddy. It's all I ever wanted and more."

12