Dark Side of The Force

Story Info
A good man is driven to the dark side.
1.5k words
3.5
24.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers

Louis Antoine sat behind his desk at the Boston Police Department. He was a tall, good-looking young man with dark brown skin and a shaved head. One of the youngest detectives on the Narcotics squad. A native of Haiti, he came to the US while still in his youth and studied Criminal Justice at a state college. Now, nearly a decade later, he was a respected member of the law enforcement community. In the eyes of the world, he had it made. And yet, he was a troubled man.

Recently, Louis Antoine had gone to the State Prison to interrogate Stefano Valdez, a Latin hustler who ran a small operation in downtown Boston. He was trying to persuade the hustler to give up his boss in order to get a reduced sentence. During the interrogation, there was a prison break. The inmates killed several guards, and many of them made a daring escape. Stefano was one of them. He struck Louis, dazing him, and disarming him. The young police officer found himself face to face with several hardened criminals. They didn't want to kill him. What they had in mind was much worse.

The inmates seized Louis Antoine. They took his pants off and bent him over the warden's desk. The warden, a chubby woman with red hair, was dead, a knife in her back. Killed by an inmate. In front of the dead woman's eyes, the three men took turns shoving their big dicks up the unarmed cop's ass. They fucked him in the ass and messed him up. They beat him up and almost blinded him. They shoved their cocks into his mouth and rammed their dicks up his ass. All the while, the poor man was helpless. When they finally left, he was unconscious and had to be hospitalized.

Detective Louis Antoine of the Boston Police Department was hospitalized. He spent nine days at the hospital. Nine days during which his wife, Natalie, visited him and sometimes spent at his bedside. Antoine had begged his colleagues not to tell his wife what happened to him. His fellow police officers felt bad for him and understood. They kept his secret. He left the hospital and went into psychological counseling, which was paid for by the state. He was given a clean bill of health, both physically and mentally. He was fit for duty. But the young man couldn't sleep at night. Every time he closed his eyes, he saw the faces of the men who violated him. And he dreamed of revenge. Sixteen months later, he still dreamed of revenge.

Natalie Lorenzo Antoine sat on the couch inside the modest house which she shared with her husband Ronald Antoine. It was late afternoon and she had recently finished her shift at Boston Hospital where she worked as a nurse's aide. Ever since coming to America from her native island of Haiti, things hadn't been exactly great between her hubby and herself. Oh, some would say that all couples go through some trouble every now and then but Natalie felt that there was something more to it.

Natalie and Ronald met when they were both students back in Haiti. Back then, he was a tall and somewhat chubby, round-faced and handsome young man with dark brown skin and curly black hair. His eyes were a pale brown. He was the son of hardworking farmers who sent him to one of the best universities in the capital city. Ronald won himself a scholarship to study in America through the Pan American Scholastic Contest. He went to America in 1998 at the age of eighteen. He studied Criminal Justice at Boston University and graduated with a Bachelors degree. A few years later, he was trained at the Massachusetts State Police Academy in New Braintree. He became a State Trooper.

Ronald returned to Haiti one summer and was betrothed to his lifelong love, Natalie Louis. He returned to America with her. Natalie was a smart young woman who enrolled in college right away, worked her way through academics and the bilingual barrier which threatened many immigrants and she earned herself a degree in Nursing. It was a steady field of work, one with a lot of job security. The two of them did well in their work lives. Just two young black professionals living together and trying to make their relationships work. Natalie loved her man very much. She knew that his job was stressful but lately, he'd become so distant. The young woman simply didn't know what to do.

Natalie Lorenzo Antoine looked at her reflection in the mirror. At the age of twenty six, she stood five feet ten inches tall, a couple of inches shorter than her hubby-to-be. Her skin was jet-black, the perfect shade of ebony. Her figure, once bone-thin, had somewhat filled out over the years. She was curvy but also sturdy. Natalie Louis Antoine was a tough-minded Haitian woman and she wasn't afraid to do hard work. She looked at a photograph of Ronald, taken at his college graduation. He looked so handsome and virile in his uniform. She smiled. This was the man that she had fallen in love with. The man who had taken her from the wretched poverty into which she was born and taken her to the almost ethereal realm of America.

The land of opportunity. He had done many great things for her. He was a loving and supportive fiancé. He was a good man. And he was very handsome, too. Many women would envy her. Her man was a terrific guy. Unfortunately, she had a gnawing feeling in her bones that something was going on with him. She wanted to help him get through whatever it was. She just didn't know what. A knock on the door snapped her out of her reverie. The gal went to open and surely enough, it was her man at the door.

They looked at each other briefly, then kissed. So great and demanding was their passion that they fell on the floor and began undressing one another right then and there. Ronald looked at his wife's naked body. The girl was so lovely, chubby and sexy. He wanted her badly. Natalie looked at her man as he lay naked next to her. He was still a handsome man and the sight of his naked body stirred something within her. Yes, she wanted him badly.

Ronald looked at her with a dangerous look in his eyes. Almost feral. He pulled her to him and moved her, putting her on all fours. Surprised, Natalie looked at him. This was so unlike him. He came up behind her and spread her butt cheeks wide open. Natalie felt his finger slip into her asshole. Cold sweat pearled in her forehead since she knew what was coming next. Ronald pressed his hard cock against her asshole, and pushed.

A sharp cry escaped Natalie's lips as Ronald slammed his cock into her asshole. He grabbed her hips roughly and thrust into her. As Natalie endured the pain of having a huge black dick stretch her asshole, she felt as though she were with a total stranger and not the man she loved. No, this was savagely hammering her asshole with thrusts of his massive cock. Something her sweet and loving husband never would have done to her. He fucked her like this until he came. When he did, he sent his seed deep inside her ass and pulled out of her.

As soon as he was out of her, Natalie whirled around, angry and ready to lash out. Although she loved him, she let no one fuck her in the ass. No one! Who in hell did he think he is? When she looked at her husband, she saw a very sad look on his face. He looked horrified. He stared at her through tears. Natalie looked at him, and her heart nearly broke. He was looking at her and speaking loudly. His words made no sense. What have I done? what have I done? Now I'm a monster just like them!

Natalie reached for him. Ronald shrank away from her. He got up and took off. He went into another room. She followed suit. When she finally found him, he was lying in a corner. In his hand was his gun. He pressed it against his forehead. Natalie's eyes went wide. She couldn't let him kill himself. Never mind what had happened earlier. He hadn't been himself. Something must have happened. He wasn't the one who hurt her. He wasn't himself. Some other factor made him do it. She knew that the man she loved was still in there. She didn't want to lose him.

Ronald looked at his wife Natalie, his handsome face full of tears. He was shaking his head and apologizing over and over. His gun was still aimed at his temple. He took a deep breath, and closed his eyes. That's when Natalie launched herself at him. Before he could fire, she threw her body at him and knocked him down. The gun clattered away. Ronald looked at her. His eyes were empty of any emotion she recognized. Natalie's face was filled with very recognizable emotions. Love and concern for a loved one. She held him in her arms. Whatever had been done to him, they were going to figure it out together. He was not alone anymore.

To be continued...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers