Dark Side Of The Persian Queen

Story Info
Haitian student discovers Persian lady's dark side.
2.3k words
3
8.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Hey, there. What's up? Kelvin James Guillot is the name, and I'm a young man living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. My father, Oscar Guillot, is Afro-Caribbean, originally from the island of Haiti, and my mother Jennifer Hughley is white, originally from the City of London, Ontario. I guess that makes me Haitian-Canadian. Cool. My folks met as students at Queen's University in the 1980s, got married and had little old me and my sister Hannah. Wasn't easy for them as an interracial couple in the Old Toronto, but my folks stuck it out and recently celebrated their thirtieth year of marriage. Me? I love my folks, but I am not the marrying type.

I think some people are destined to be single forever and I just might be one of them. Ladies and gentlemen, I am damaged goods, not that you can tell just by looking at me. Six-foot-one, lean and athletic, with caramel-hued skin, kinky black hair and lime-green eyes, that's me. The proud son of a black father from the Caribbean and a white mother from small-town Canada. I have been called exotically handsome by ladies of all hues more times than I can count. I am not bragging, folks, just being open and honest.

Yeah, I have had my share of fun with the ladies. Let's see, there was this tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed white chick named Gretchen Edelson whom I dated during my senior year at Saint Guillaume Academy. We were the golden couple on the Saint Guillaume Academy campus, and everyone either envied or admired us. I was the star of the rugby squad and Jennifer was the queen of social life at school. Her father Joel Edelson was a racist dick but that didn't stop Gretchen from openly dating me. I thought Gretchen and I would be together forever, but we went our separate ways after our halcyon days at Saint Guillaume Academy ended.

Gretchen Edelson got accepted at the University of Toronto, where she went on to study law. I've never been what you'd consider a genius, just barely above average when it comes to academia. I couldn't get into the University of Toronto to save my life. I tried, folks. Gretchen and I were destined to follow different paths. I tried to get into Queen's University, but couldn't hack it there. I opted for Ryerson University, but applied too late. Eventually, I applied to Carleton University, and got in. Can you guess the only snag? Carleton University is pretty far from the Greater Toronto Area. It's in Ottawa, the dreaded Capital of Canada, the little town that fun forgot.

Christmas is here, and I am spending the long weekend at my parents house in suburban Mississauga. My sister Hannah came to visit our folks from the City of Vancouver, British Columbia, with her new boyfriend Jason Yasimoto. The dude seems alright, even though he lets Hannah walk all over him. Apparently they met in the engineering department at the University of British Columbia, where Hannah supervised Jason's work. Some guys like women who dominate them, and Jason the nerdy Japanese dude seems like the type. I wish them both the best of luck. I found their cutesy crap and constant hugging and kissing annoying, because I am not trying to think about relationships right now.

I recently split with my Iranian-Canadian Muslim girlfriend Samira Hashemi for the second time. You know that woman that when you first see her, everything inside of you warns you about her but you listen to your dick and approach her anyways? I met Samira Hashemi during my first visit to Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I was lost on the vast campus, and I was looking for the registrar's office so I could handle certain matters, and nobody seemed to know where the place was. That's Ottawa people for you. Passive-aggressive, politely racist and absolutely not trustworthy.

Anyhow, I was this close to walking my bored ass back to the train station when I was approached by this six-foot-tall, curvy and totally gorgeous young woman with the most enigmatic smile. Clad in a long-sleeved red shirt featuring the Carleton University sports logo and shiny black leather pants, this gal was absolutely stunning. Twinkling her lovely brown eyes at me, the elegant angel asked me if I was lost. I looked her up and down, smiled and shrugged. What do you say to a question like that?

That's how we met, Samira Hashemi and I. The tall, lovely Iranian gal and I came from different worlds. Samira's father Ali Hashemi is Iranian and her mother Sarah Khan is from Pakistan. I guess that technically makes her biracial, but whatever. Pakistan and Iran are both predominantly Islamic countries, as I recall. Me? I was raised Catholic and even attend a Catholic private school in the City of Toronto but no one will ever accuse me of being a religious guy. Sex, the Toronto Raptors and more sex, that's what occupies my consciousness most of the time.

Samira Hashemi was different from anyone I'd ever met. This gal was smart as a whip, and had a stunning ass even bigger than that of actor/rapper Ice-T's wife Coco. A tall, gorgeous and exotic woman with an ass like whoa and the brains of an Einstein, that's Samira Hashemi in a nutshell. I didn't know of many women with model-like looks studying civil engineering, and when Samira revealed her major to me, I was impressed. Beauty, brains and booty. I was determined to make Samira mine and went after her like a shark smelling blood. Samira was coy, and played hard to get but eventually my persistence paid off. I got her digits, added her on Facebook and we began hanging out. The day Samira and I made it official, I was on cloud nine. Little did I know it was the beginning of my nightmare.

Samira and I became a couple, and for the first time in a long time, I was happy. I was doing good in my business classes at Carleton University, much to my parents surprise. Samira tutored me, and the gal seemed to believe in me. No one has ever supported me like Samira has, not even my parents. I love my folks but to them I'm the guy who screws up and has to be rescued. Samira believed in me, and that meant a lot to me. With her by my side, I felt like I could do anything. Fellas, you know what I'm talking about. When the woman in your life loves you and believes in you, you walk around like you're ten feet tall and can breathe fire!

Walking about the Carleton campus, and around Ottawa, hand in hand with Samira, I felt like I was invincible. There are a lot of Arabs and Persians at Carleton University and even though guys from those cultures date/marry interracially more than any other group, they don't like seeing "their" women with men of other cultures. Samira would kiss me and hold my hand without giving a damn whether there were Arab guys and Persian guys nearby. Everyone knows guys from those places are jealous and possessive of their women. Samira was fearless, and I loved her for it.

The first time I made love to Samira, we were in the parking lot of the Silver City movie theater, having watched the new movie Jurassic World. One minute we were talking about the flick and its prequels, the next Samira was on my lap, and I had my hands on her breasts. Samira kissed me passionately, and just like that, we began making love. I caressed Samira's breasts and then sucked on them while my gorgeous sweetie threw her head back and moaned.

I slipped a hand under Samira's black leather skirt, and began fingering her pussy. Samira gasped as my fingers slid into her cunt, and I sucked on her tits while pleasuring her down below. The parking lot was far from deserted, but Samira and I didn't give a damn. We continued with our fun. Samira freed my long and thick, uncircumcised dick from my jeans and began stroking it. I gasped as a smiling Samira leaned over and began sucking my dick. Soon my sweetie had me harder than a rock, and I was close to bursting.

Grinning, Samira straddled me, and impaled her wet cunt on my hard, aching dick. I wrapped my arms around my Iranian queen as she began riding me. Locking eyes with me, Samira gripped my face in her hands and told me to fuck her. Smiling, I did just that, thrusting my dick deep into her pussy. Passionately we went at it, fucking roughly and tenderly in the car, not caring where we were. Samira's screams echoed my own, and I buried my face between her tits and my dick inside her pussy. Finally, we were one. Samira rode me hard, and it wasn't long before I came, exploding inside of her.

For a long moment, Samira Hashemi and I held each other. I looked into Samira's golden brown eyes and knew in that moment that I was in love with her. I told her as much. Samira laughed and I guess she thought it was the sex talking. Me? I totally meant it. Afterwards, we went back to my apartment on Bronson Avenue, a couple of blocks from the Carleton University campus, and slept. I spent the night in my sweet Samira's arms, and it was one of the best nights of my life.

Sex always changes things between men and women, or people in general. Samira Hashemi and I became incredibly close. When my parents visited me during the Thanksgiving weekend in October, I introduced them to Samira. The four of us went to grab dinner at Renedad, a nice little Haitian restaurant located in the east end of Ottawa. My parents found Samira absolutely charming. I thought Samira was the one for me, seriously. Well, time would prove how wrong I was. Ah, the folly of youth, as my father would say.

Samira Hashemi and I were inseparable, and I became fascinated by her culture. I even began attending meetings of the Muslim Student Club at school. When I met Samira's parents, Ali Hashemi and Sarah Khan, they were nice enough but told me that in Islam, only Muslim men can marry Muslim women. I took this to heart and began reading the Koran. I became fascinated by Islam, and not just because of Samira. The faith genuinely appealed to me. Islam is totally misunderstood by the world. There is a certain beauty to the faith that's hard to explain.

The reason why Samira Hashemi and I didn't work out has nothing to do with racial differences or religion. Look, it's not easy for me to admit this. When things are good between Samira and I, they're wonderful. When Samira gets mad, she, um, hits me. Alright, I've said it. Samira hits me when she gets mad, and I don't mean love taps. I was shocked the first time it happened. The moment our relationship changed forever.

After a wonderful afternoon during which we watched the Carleton University football team defeat the University of Ottawa at the annual Panda Game, Samira and I went out to celebrate. I had just gotten paid by the security company I work for on weekends and felt like treating my lovely lady. Samira and I were grabbing lunch at this Chinese restaurant inside the Saint Laurent Mall food court, and I guess I was too friendly with the Asian chick working there ( I recognized her from school ) and Samira slapped the shit out of me when we sat down with our food. I was shocked, but Samira acted like nothing had happened.

It took me a moment, but I got over my shock. I let Samira know that this wasn't acceptable, and she pleaded with me to forgive her. Folks, this wasn't the last time it happened. Samira Hashemi has jealousy issues, and I couldn't take it anymore. I swear to high heaven that I haven't cheated on Samira. I love her and our sex life is amazing. I can't get enough of Samira's big Persian booty. Unfortunately, her anger issues scare the hell out of me. I felt embarrassed by this. I'm a big and tall guy. I'm half black on top of it. I don't look like the type of dude who would let a female beat on him. I'm a strong man who used to play varsity rugby. I'm not a domestic abuse victim. Or am I?

Finally, after one too many "love taps" from Samira Hashemi, I called it quits. Our friends were stunned. On the Carleton University campus, Samira and I were the golden couple. Tall, attractive, smart and ambitious. We were definitely going places. Sometimes our friends compared us to those power couples out in Hollywood. If they only knew. Samira Hashemi is tall, beautiful and smart, but she's definitely not an angel. Of course, I'm the only one who knows this.

I missed my darling Samira sorely after our first split. It's hard letting go of someone you love. Samira Hashemi pleaded with me to take her back and I did, but a few weeks later, I apparently gave too big a tip to the female pizza delivery person and this sparked her jealousy. I got another slap from Samira for my efforts. Well, I'm tired of the abuse and I am walking away from Samira for good. This Christmas I will tell my parents the truth about Samira, and how big a fool I've been. I can't keep it all inside anymore. It's killing me. It's time for me to admit the truth. I am Kelvin Guillot, and I am a male victim of female violence and domestic abuse. Not to sound all movie of the week but I deserve better than Samira. Let's hope the next lady doesn't treat me like shit. Wish me luck. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers