Darkest Before the Dawn Ch. 03

Story Info
He agrees to her intimate offer...
2.4k words
4.11
13.2k
10
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving home, I felt sweaty, angry, and eager. My day had been full of both promise and disappointment, and I was determined to end the day on a high note.

I rent a room from Dawn Morgan, a former real estate agent, now impoverished, who asked me to help her earn some side-cash. I wasn't sure of what she'd have me to doing; but her new line of work was something akin to web cam work.

Walking up the stairs in the darkened house, I saw no indication that she was home, and decided to take a shower. I hoped to tell her that I was definitely all in.

The bathroom was the one room in the house that she allowed lights to be used. She wasn't a vampire, with a fear of the light; but rather she could not afford the hydro in her current state of destitute.

In the shower I started to scrub myself raw, it had been a long day, and I felt that cleanliness would rebound my bad luck. I had a bad run in with the police as I was jogging home.

I tried to forget that as I soaped myself up. As my hand moved lower, visions of what Dawn would have me doing danced in my head. In moments, I suddenly found myself in possession of an erection!

My ebony rod ached for attention, and I wasn't going to refuse it. I placed a hand on the shower wall, and commenced stroking quickly. The mental image of the time when I walked in on her topless was still fresh in my mind, and it quickly sent me into orgasmic bliss. Breathing heavily, I shot my seed onto the shower curtain, leaving a large stain.

While laughing at my master piece, I cleaned my mess and resumed bathing.

Thoughts of her once again resurfaced in my head, my short shower was greatly extended as I couldn't stop thinking about her breasts; they were like two scoops of vanilla ice cream, and I was the fat kid excited about digging in.

Having worked myself into fantasy frenzy, I could not resist my urges, and began to manipulate myself. This time as I stroked away, I thought about giving Dawn a cock slap hard enough to leave her with a black eye.

I started to giggle in the shower as I imagined how she would explain her black eye to friends and neighbours.

Sensing my imminent eruption, I aimed my black fire hose at the drain, and fired away. Volley, after volley was propelled, and launched towards the drain, the small white clumps swirled around, and disappeared down the drain.

Normally after two times, I feel spent, and in need of a nap, this time however I was still feeling frisky, but my wrinkled fingers were telling me that my shower had been long enough.

Turning off the shower, I stepped out, and began to towel off. Still feeling the urge to fire off another load, I kept thinking about what it would be like working for Dawn, the money I would get, and especially the view I would enjoy.

Looking back on that moment, I really was like a kid the night before Christmas! The thought of money in my pocket, and something beyond mac n cheese for dinner, had left me light-headed!

Most young men my age would pull out their phones, and pleasure themselves with photos, and videos. My phone was deactivated because I was so, and all I had were my hopes and dreams to entertain my erotic desires.

My third fantasy was Dawn on her bed spread eagle, plunging a large black vibrator in and out of herself. I was her camera man with a front row seat.

With her free hand, she was pinching her tight pink nipple, moaning to herself.

I was at a loss as to what would happen next, should I have sex with her, would she discover that she could squirt, and spray her feminine fluid out at me?

It was too late, I could feel the pressure building, and I couldn't hold it back a moment longer. With a grunt a fired out my sperm across the toilette.

There weren't as many clumps of white fluid as I normally produce, but it was still a beautiful mess.

I looked in the mirror and smiled, I felt satisfied, and confident about the future.

"You sir are a lucky man!" I said aloud to my reflection.

I was going to say more to myself, but a noise outside the bathroom, reminded me that Dawn must be home.

Once dry, and changed into fresh clothes, I stepped out of the bathroom to see a light emanating from her room, she was indeed finally home.

"Ms Morgan?" I called from the doorway.

"Yes Crepuscolo, I'm here." She replied. "Please come in."

I always found her soft voice very soothing; it must have been a huge asset back when she did real estate.

"Have you thought my proposal?" She asked.

She was sitting on her bed, feet up on a pillow, and her glasses on reading a book. She wore a tight blue blouse, and hip-hugging blue jeans; the tops of her panties were visible. Her hair was worn loose, with each side tucked behind her ears, and one large stray strand in front of her left eye.

I looked at her, and I couldn't help but notice that she was all dolled up; she even had make-up on. I must have caught her after a date.

"Ms Morgan, I have." I started to say. "I will help you as best I can."

"That's great news!" She sounded like I had agreed to buy a house.

"So when do I start?" I asked.

"Right now would be best." She said sitting up.

I was staring at the floor, avoiding eye contact, I felt incredibly nervous. She pulled off her shirt, and my heart started to race. Her bright white breasts bulged out the top of her dark blue brassiere.

"Uh, is everything ok Ms Morgan?" I asked. I suddenly felt flush in the face.

"I'm fine," she said as she climbed off the bed. "I need to change my shirt for the photo shoot."

I stood there wide-eyed and staring at her chest, hoping that she would take a deep-breath and a nipple would pop out.

"Don't act so surprised, you saw much more than that the other day." She said in a teasing voice.

Dawn slipped on a tight white spandex top, cut low in the front, and stepping towards me, she handed me a cell phone.

I must have had a confused look on my face, because she said, "I want you to record everything with the phone. I'll pull the photos off I want later."

I nodded indicating that I understood. I then asked with a dry mouth, "What do you want photos of?"

"The buyer, or my customer I guess you'd call him," she said, "He wants several photos of your penis near my face."

The sensation I felt was like winning the lottery, I however tried to be as cool as possible.

"There's a few rules I need to go over with you," she said looking me in the eyes. "First, if you think your swimmers are coming out, you tell me as soon as possible!"

"Ok." I said, I wasn't sure what a swimmer was, but I think I knew what she meant.

"Second, no names. I realize that we are recording for photos, but don't say my name, and I won't say yours." She said.

"Third, no falling in love with me, this is a business deal." I nodded my understanding at her words.

"Fourth, this will be an equal partnership. Fifty-fifty. If it's small change, you get your portion, and if it's something larger, I'll give it to your folks." I smiled as this; my folks had lost their life savings investing in Dawn's business.

"I'll tell them it was delayed commissions, or something like that. Now do you have any questions?" She asked.

"Do you want to do it on the bed?" I tried to say as I got more, and more flustered. "I mean, take the photos on the bed."

"No," She said chuckling softly as she knelt down before me. "We can 'do it' right here."

I was unsure what to do, I stood there, unable to speak, my mouth felt like I tried to eat a dozen cotton balls. I could feel my heart beating in my chest. The loud thumps threatened to knock me over.

Finally I decided that I would do what any other male my age might do; I said a silent prayer to black Jesus, and held my breath.

Dawn reached forward, and pulled on my shorts, I wasn't wearing any underwear; she was shocked as my manhood fell out and tapped her on the nose.

"Oh!" She said.

I'm a shower, not a grower, as the saying goes. She expected me to be much shorter in my flaccid state, hence her being so close to me.

I finally took a breath, her skin gave me an electric shock when we touched, I still held her cell phone; thankfully she was using the video to pull photos, my hands were far from steady.

"I didn't know you were circumsized?" She said, as she tried to compose herself.

I wasn't sure if that was a question, or a statement, or what it meant. She didn't ask repeat herself.

"Does that thing, uh get larger?" She asked her eyes wide; it must have been the biggest she'd seen in a while.

"Maybe an inch or two." I gulped out. "I've never measured it before."

"Ok..." She started to say, "I want the photo to have your penis, my face, and my cleavage. Can you do that?"

"I'll try." I replied, as I took a deep breath, and steadied myself.

It seemed that I could get her face, and my cock, or her face, and cleavage, but not all three. I said as much, and she suggested that I get closer.

Slap!

That was the sound of my mushroom head hitting her cheek.

"Watch that thing!" She said.

"It's difficult," I replied. "I'm not used to looking thru a phone."

"Please try har... Ah!!" Her words were cut off as my semi-rigid member poked her eye. A small drop of wiener fluid was left on her eyelid.

With one eye shut, she tried to wipe the drop with her finger. Unable to coordinate my body, I did it again, this time leaving a tiny drop on her hand.

I could see those two drops, most men my age would be rock hard from seeing this. However after jerking off three times in an hour I was sexually drained; but regardless of how awkward things were, I was excited.

"Ah!" She cried as a third poke on her forehead left her frustrated.

"Control that thing!" She barked at me.

"I'm trying!" I snapped back.

She sat back on her feet, and disappeared from the camera view. I stepped forward to keep things lined up, and pow! All three were lined up! My penis had hardened enough to point upwards, and was beside her face; and despite her frown, I could see her face, and cleavage.

"I got it!" I declared.

She looked up with those big green eyes, and said. "Excellent!"

"Do you want to try opening your mouth?" I blushed instantly as I said those words, and moved back a half pace.

"I think I understand." She said. "It's just like sprucing a house up before you put it on the market. You want it to be as... exciting as possible?"

"Uh yeah." I mumbled.

She opened her mouth very wide, and I felt like a dentist - a dentist with his shorts around his ankles. She then reached with her hands, and pulled me closer.

"Ugh!" Was the sound she made as my black lance stabbed the back of her throat.

I wish I had planned it that way, but it just... happened.

Technically that was my first blowjob, she instinctively closed her lips around me and with her hand wrapped around the base, as she slowly withdrew it. I could feel her tongue touching the bottom side of my tool as she pulled it out. Once it emerged it was coated in her saliva, and I was finally rock hard.

Wordlessly she held it next to her face, much like she would do if she were posing with a product in a commercial. Her smile was huge, and had me sold.

Switching gears, she opened her mouth very wide again, and held my pulsating penis in front of it. From my angle, I thought she was going to devour it again.

Her salesmanship skills were impressive. I couldn't see how a house and a penis were alike, but I had a feeling her sugar daddy was going to pay!

For a finally she stuck her tongue out, it looked like she was going to lick it, I could feel my member producing more fluid while under her grip.

Suddenly, she let go, moved back, and stood up.

"I think that's enough for tonight." She said, grabbing the phone from me.

I stood there shocked, horny, and speechless. Dawn had forgotten about me as she spun around, and walked away. A long sticky string of my man goo stretched from my manhood, towards the floor creating a tiny pool on the floor.

"Be a dear, and unscrew the bulb on your way out." She said without looking back. "I'll be working on my computer if you need me."

Those last words shocked me back into reality. I pulled up my shorts; my string of fluid felt cold as it touched my body. I then turned around to leave, stopping only to put out the light; I briefly stopped at the doorway.

"Good night Ms Morgan." I said.

In the glow of her computer I saw her hand come up, and wave. I heard a mumble from her. I guess I was dismissed.

I went to my room, my erection painfully hard, and lay on my bed. I felt aroused, confused, and sexually frustrated. I stared at the dark ceiling debating it all, when sleep overtook me.