Darkest Before the Dawn Ch. 05

Story Info
BBC male gets tricked into sex on a sofa with a full room!
3.5k words
4.07
12.4k
9
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn to some people represents rebirth, or a new start, others it's a way to describe a fresh new morning. To me it's the worst part of the day.

This morning I awoke at my parents place on the sofa; I was visiting them for the weekend. The housing bust of 2008 had left them destitute, so much so that I couldn't live them, I had to board with Dawn Morgan.

This Dawn was certainly a fresh start, the person not the day. She was an out of work real estate agent who asked me to pose for some erotic photos with her.

She was petite, busty, white lady more than double my age, and fearless. I however was a tall lanky youth; part Ethiopian, and part Italian. Every time my penis came even remotely near her it'd end in disaster!

Still squinting my eyes from the bright sun ray's I shivered at the thought that I had cum in her mouth not once, but twice without any warning!

When my younger brother walked through the living room in search of breakfast, I forgot all my worries as we quickly ate and departed for church.

Afterwards my folks dropped me off at Sybrina's parents place. She was a classmate that had invited me to dinner.

With the invitation came very precise instructions that sounded absolutely bizarre. She wanted me to bathe beforehand, wear button up pants with a belt and most importantly no underwear!

I did as she requested, but scratched my head as to why as I rang the doorbell.

"Why hello son!" Boomed a chestnut brown man who answered the door.

"Hello sir, I'm Crepuscolo." I replied taking his hand in a handshake.

"Yes, yes, I know who you are." He said slapping me on the shoulder, "You're the skinny Ethiopian kid from her school right?"

He had an infectious smile, that disarmed me despite making it sound like I stepped out of a UNICEF commercial. He brought me into the house which was packed.

"Sybrina!" He yelled out as he introduced me to several people walking by.

I could see how someone could be intimidated by all the bustle and noise, I however loved it. Living in the large silent house with Dawn left me craving chaos.

"How's the team this year son?" He asked me as I shook hands with another uncle, or was it a cousin.

"We're doing pretty good..." I replied when Sybrina appeared.

"Daddy quit fussing over the boy!" She said in a way that only someone from the south could say.

"Crepuscolo, how are you dear?" She asked as she stood in front of me.

She wore the same white dress that she had on the last time I had seen her. She also wore a white thong, which was visible through her garments, this time however she didn't have on a brassiere.

Her skin was the colour of caramel, and looked just as sweet. Her nipples which were large, dark brown, and erect, were very apparent.

Her nails were painted white, as was her hair which was cut in a bob; even Sybrina's eyelids were painted white!

"Uh..." The words wouldn't come out as I stood stupidly staring at her nipples; I was astonished that no one else had noticed.

"Daddy, what did you do to him?" She said loudly grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me away from her father.

I tried to speak again when she stopped near the kitchen.

"Tell me you did what I asked?" She hissed angrily to me.

Shocked, stunned, and staring at two large cookie shaped nipples, all I could do was nod my head in amazement. I didn't understand why, but I had done as she requested.

"You know you're as cute as a puppy Crepuscolo?" She said as the smile returned to her face.

"Now be a good boy, and try and last until at least the end of the first period. Half-time would be even better." She said as she put a hand under my chin and lifted it up. I hadn't noticed that I was staring at her open-jawed.

Once again I was dumb-founded by her words as she led me to the sofa where her father, and an uncle sat. I joined them in what I assumed was a seat of honour, in front of the TV.

"Do you like football?" He asked, I looked around unsure if he was talking to me, and saw that Sybrina was already left.

"Yes sir!" I said.

"Good, now who's your favourite team?" He questioned.

"Manchester, hands down!" I replied enthusiastically.

"Boy, what are you talking about?" He said, with his eyes still fixated on the TV.

I took a glance at the TV for the first time, and saw the American football game playing.

"I, uh, thought you were talking about soccer?" Feeling incompetent, I tried to stammer out a reply.

The round man laughed and elbowed the uncle, the two of them chuckled, and still they didn't look my way.

"Don't worry about it son, Manchester isn't a bad team." He said between laughs.

I smiled and settled down to enjoy the match. The American national anthem came on, at which point everyone stood up. I was used to it from all my basketball games, but it was unusual to see this at a house.

After the song ended, everyone sat down, and Sybrina's father had noticed that the small table in front of us which held several small bowls, were empty save some crumbs.

"Sybrina!" He yelled, "We're outta snacks, and it's time for the coin toss!"

My ears rang at his words, Sybrina from outside the room barked back an incoherent reply. Despite the loudness of it all it felt good to be surrounded by so many people.

She pushed her way through all the people bearing three bags of chips and several cans of beer. I gave her a hand refilling the bowls before settling back in my seat.

"Daddy!" She screamed, "Where am I to sit?"

"I don't know," He said, without blinking; "and I don't care! The game is on!"

With that she sat in my lap, surprising me greatly. I expected a shout from her father, but he opened a beer.

"Oh!" I grunted as I felt her weight upon me.

She felt warm as she rested on my lap. Initially I kept my legs together, but she seemed to want a more comfortable seat, and wiggled her ass until my legs parted.

I took a deep breath as she pressed her buttocks down upon me. This was the first time I had a woman sit on my lap like this, I had a growing fear that I'd soon sprout an erection!

I wasn't sure how Sybrina would react, or for that matter the remainder of her household. I began to sweat and tried to think of anything else to prevent this little problem from turning into a much larger one!

Sybrina appeared oblivious to my concerns, as she rearranged herself in my lap once, twice. After a third she sat up, reached back and adjusted my coiled snake of a penis so that it pointed towards my belly button.

I gasped loudly as she did this, so loud that I was sure that everyone heard me despite the game.

"Don't worry son," Sybrina's father said. "They'll recover!"

I continued to fret, although no one except possibly Sybrina knew what I was experiencing. She must have had a plan that I was unaware of. After her father spoke, she elbowed me. I took it to mean 'shut up', which I promptly did.

I tried to watch the game; having not been a fan of American football, it all seemed much too slow for me. Sybrina adjusted herself again, we were perfectly lined up, her ass cheeks straddled my penis, and I suddenly could not concentrate on the game.

She started a very slow and deliberate movement of her hips back and forth. Anyone looking at us would see me straining to see the TV around her, but not the grinding.

First I began to sweat, then panic swept across me as she treated my penis like a potted plant; pampering and teasing until it grew to produce a flower. With my track record with women so far, I was worried that when my flower bloomed, I would have a very visible mess in the front of my pants!

Sybrina did not seem to care about my growing vine. I however tried to gulp air with each new inch it produced.

When my penis would grow no longer she ceased her movements, and like a drowning man poking his head above water, I took another deep breath.

What happened next, words will not do justice. She rose up from my lap, as if to reach for some chips from the bowl, however it was a slight of hand. With her other hand she pushed her way through the buttons of my trousers and extracted my penis!

"OH MY GOD!!" I blurted out without regard for who heard me as I felt the warm splash of her vagina.

Sybrina was as still as a deer when I screamed out. My heart started to race, and I felt my head overheat in an instant! I knew that we had been found out!

After a moments silence, her father spoke. "No worries son, he'll be alright."

His words confused me, and after a few hard blinks, my eyes came into focus. On the TV a player was down, he must have been tackled pretty hard.

I envied the player for however much he was like me, being paralysed and unable to move, at least he wasn't buried to the hilt inside a woman in a room full of family and friends, with no positive outcome. He had a stretcher, and medics attending him, I had nothing of the sort.

Mesmerized by the game, I didn't notice the elbow flying towards me until it contacted with my shoulder. The pain was sharp and stung; I guess Sybrina didn't appreciate my spontaneous utterances.

Sybrina sat in my lap, between my legs with one hand grasping my knee, and the other holding the arm of the sofa. I endeavoured to stay quiet as she used my leg as leverage to help her rise and lower.

Pleasure shot through my body, followed by the urge to cum! It felt as strong as a full bladder with no bathroom in sight. I tried sucking in breaths to pace myself as her words rang in my ears, 'try to make it to the end of the first period'.

I originally had thought she meant not to pass out from boredom, but instead it meant not to orgasm before she was ready.

Like Sisyphos I was determined to shoulder my burden and win despite the odds. He was a character in a Greek tragedy, condemned by the gods to push a rock uphill all day.

All my brave thoughts seemed to mean little as I strained to hold my sperm inside myself. It was barely two minutes since she slid onto my gear selector, and I felt as if I were out of gas!

Sybrina must have done this before, she cut her pace even slower, moving up, holding it, and then down, and resting in my lap. That helped greatly, and when I felt like my pot was ready to boil, she'd stop all together.

With this arrangement I was able to reopen my eyes, and even attempted to watch the game. The team everyone was cheering for was doing very well, I even got into it cheering loudly as well.

The first quarter ended, a touch of pride came across me, I had lasted this long having sex, all without cumming or moaning! My heart still racing, but not as fast as before, my panic at sitting in a room full of strangers was subsiding.

Sybrina too seemed proud of my staying power, she now wanted to challenge my new limits. Gripping my knee tightly, she went from a snails pace to that of a turtle.

My new confidence fled me at this! Her vagina was as tight as an armoured knight's fist on a sword hilt and was wet as a well-oiled machine. This combination left me over-stimulated, and only one outlet for relief.

I tried to scan my memories for some horrible thought to stop my oil derrick from erupting. Finally moments before my dam broke it dawned on me... what if I got her pregnant?

She was an African-American woman in her late teens... the most fertile demographic outside of the followers of Allah. I was going to be a father! I didn't have a job, a home, or any hope!

With that thought rattling through my mind, I was able to put one genie back in the bottle, but unfortunately let the larger one out! My flagpole wavered in my uncertainty, and I wasn't sure what Sybrina would do with my steadily shrinking manhood.

At first she didn't notice, she kept up her steady pace of rising and lowering amid the cheers and jeers of the crowd around us. However when I reached half-mast she stopped and started to grind her ass into my lap.

This at first had no effect, it seemed like she was aware of this as well, yet Sybrina still had more tricks in her bag of surprises.

I had never experienced since that day a woman who could control her kegals thusly. It was indescribable, but if I tried to use words, I would say it was like three pairs of hands dipped in vasoline, each squeezing, and releasing at the same time.

I wasn't in an erotic mood, but she completely by-passed my brain and went straight to the 'man-in-charge'. It was only a few minutes, but I was as stiff as I had ever been, and ready to go.

Not being too familiar with American football, I didn't know that half-time was coming up, but I had a feeling that it was approaching. With everyone rising to get a drink or going for a smoke, or bathroom break, it would seem quite obvious that we were up to something when we were the last two sitting.

I felt like a puppet dancing for someone else's amusement, with no way of controlling the stings. I was aroused by this greatly, so much so that I felt the pressure building inside of me.

Sybrina sensed this change in me as well, and commenced with alternating between grinding and riding. I didn't want to cum, but it seemed that I had no choice in the matter, it was going to happen one way or another.

I tried with all my will power to keep my kettle from boiling, but it was not to be. Sybrina moved at a speed that was almost visible; I gripped at the sofa arm, praying that it would be all unseen by the room of people around me! She squeezed my leg so tightly I thought I'd get a bruise.

Like a human volcano I erupted, firing my white hot sperm lava straight up and into Sybrina. If she were not on my lap, I knew I'd be painting the ceiling white!

"Oh wow!" I said aloud, then realizing my error I covered my mouth.

The elbow strike I expected did not come from Sybrina, instead she continued to rise and lower on me. When she finally halted, she rested in my lap, milking me for all my remaining essence with those powerful vagina muscles.

I expected looks at my outburst, but a quick glance revealed that everyone in the room was saying something about the game. Although it was almost half done, the team they all cheered for was getting close to a touch down.

I could see the player running and dodging; leaping and succeeding against the odds. I seemed to be in the same position, making a touch down of my own with nothing but sheer luck.

I deflated quickly which was followed by a sensation of awkwardness, how were we to separate without being seen? I also had the strong urge to sleep, but that was secondary.

The athlete finished his run without being stopped, he slammed the ball down, then started a leaping dance! Everyone jumped up to do the same! Sybrina stood, adjusted herself, then clapped. I noticed my manhood laying out like a spent sausage. I quickly tucked it away to stand and cheer with the others.

It was like the perfect crime! We robbed the bank with an undetected escape! Sybrina yelled as she hugged me, everyone else gave high-fives to one another. Although I felt guilty at my crime, I was still very elated as I hugged her back, my erection poking her stomach.

With half-time achieved everyone scattered, I stood alone in the middle of the livingroom feeling flustered. I then decided to get a cool drink. In the distance I heard someone call Syrbina's name. Terror shook me at this, my instincts said to run. I didn't know what to do, so I headed at a casual pace towards the noise.

Sybrina stood at the door with her father, and in front of them was short Asian fellow about our age. He was slim and dressed in a white golf shirt and khakis.

Like me earlier in the day, he stared in open mouthed amazement at Sybrina's transparent outfit, in particular her dark chocolate brown areola's. It was weird re-seeing events from the outside; the same reactions, followed by almost the same words spoken.

I suddenly couldn't breath as they spoke, the weird deja vu was too much for me. I was convinced that even though this new guy was too small to support Sybrina's weight, she was going to ride him the second half of the match.

I wondered if I'd have to sit next to them while they timed their movements to the game? The idea sickened me, I needed to leave.

"Daddy, Jimmy will help me with my homework in my room." She said.

"Sure baby." Her father replied.

"He eats up math like a cat laps up cream." Sybrina said with a conspiratorial wink to me.

I blushed at the thought that Jimmy would be going down on her... would he know that I came inside her just minutes ago? Did he come here just to feast upon my seed?

Sybrina's father noticed the confusion in my face as he spoke, "Son, will you study with the kids? Or stay and catch the rest of the game?"

I didn't think too much on it, I didn't want to be stuck in such an unusual three-way when her parents walked in. My erection that didn't really disappeared suddenly returned before I could speak.

"I'm going to head home, I feel tired, and have some homework I need to tackle alone." I said meekly.

A sad look crossed Sybrina's face.

"You're welcome to come by for the next game!" He said clapping me on the back and walking away.

Jimmy still wore that blank look I knew too well, I tried to shake his hand, and wish him a good day, but found it limp.

"Sugar," Sybrina said, "are you sure you don't want to stay?"

As she said this she felt the front of my trousers, squeezing my aching erection. It was ready for a second round, even if I wasn't.

"I gotta, um go." I mumbled.

"Sure thing sweetie! See you tomorrow at school?" She said plain as day, as she patted my cheek, then turned to Jimmy.

"Uh, sure." I replied dumbly.

Sybrina didn't seem to hear my words, as she grabbed Jimmy's hand pulling him into the house saying, "Come on sweetheart, you have some work to do!"

I walked down to the bus stop; I had some money from the previous week, and didn't feel up to the hour long walk.

Depressed, I sat down hoping to watch the Florida sunset. It was then I noticed the sign on the bench, it was brand new and featured a photo of Dawn Morgan, my landlady turned webcam mistress.

In both English, and French it exclaimed her prowess at getting the best deal. I guessed that she was targeting Canadians with the ad, seeing that during the 2008 down turn, they were the only ones with money.

Standing back up, I stared in wonderment about the advertisement. She was a real estate agent, but with the market crash, she turned to selling naked photos of herself, and even a couple times enticing me to help her with some videos, with some embarrassing results.

The bus soon arrived, and took me towards Ms Morgan's home. I watched the setting sun, and contemplated my life; in particular the sex I just had, in particular the poorly done videos I recently did. I couldn't help but smile to myself, I really was a bit of a stud!