Darkness

Story Info
He finds himself captive of a woman he can't resist.
2.2k words
4.08
32.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness. That was the first thing to hit him as he opened his eyes. So thick was the inky blackness that surrounded him, he thought for a moment he hadn't opened them at all but was still dreaming. But the creaking of aged door hinges dispelled that notion. The soft, amber light of a torch spilled inside, dissolving his black cocoon as a large, blocky shadow took up residence in the doorway.

"Come." A gruff voice called out, as the figured nudged his prostrate body into motion with the tip of a filthy boot.

He stood, making his way out the door of his prison, a beefy hand closing around his upper arm to steer him through the damp, stone walled corridors. Where was he? He didn't have an answer for that question, yet. He couldn't seem to remember being brought to this place. A dull haze shrouded his mind, making thought difficult. Perhaps it was all a nightmare and nothing more. He certainly couldn't find a better explanation for his completely medieval surroundings.

But then he knew this was no dream. The haze began to lift the moment he saw her sitting in the middle of the small, torch lit room he was shoved into, an amused smile curving the corners of her lips. Yes, he remembered her leading him into the gardens at Dunning's holiday party and the magic those very same lips and her delicate hands had woven over his body. How could he forget it? It had been the most sensual experience of his life. But now, somehow and for some reason unknown to him, he stood here her prisoner.

"I trust you found your night's sleep restful?" She finally spoke, leaning back to take a leisurely look at him, her fingers stroking the soft, black velvet arms of her chair. Her voice was as he remembered it. Soft, husky... touched by some accent he didn't recognize. Even knowing she had for some reason taken him against his will, he found himself once again drawn to her... once again he wanted the chance to slip his fingers through her silky, fire colored hair. And what was worse, she knew what he was thinking. He could tell by way that her eyes gleamed as she watched him.

"I don't remember much about it, but I suppose so." He tried to keep his voice even, standing as still as a statue.

"Good, that pleases me..." She crooned to him, standing slowly and beginning to circle him... every step deliberate as her circle tightened, bringing her closer to him. He could smell her perfume, some wildly exotic mix of roses and musk. Finally she stopped just behind him, propping her chin atop his shoulder and whispering near his ear, "You've no clue why I have brought you here, do you?" She was teasing him, her words laced with amusement at his perceived distress.

"I assume you got horny and needed someone to fuck you, and since there was no one else would take you up on the offer, here I stand." His voice dripped with sarcasm. He hated being controlled, and worse than that, he hated finding his captor as attractive as he did the bitch standing behind him.

"Tsk, tsk! That wasn't very nice of you." His derision did nothing to dampen her humor. "While I do plan to enjoy your body again, I have much more planned for you, My Sweet." Her breath was cool against the side of his neck and he could feel the moist tip of her tongue gliding across his flesh.

"I'm sure I can't wait" He stiffened as he felt her arms slipping around his waist, a hand sliding into his pocket.

"Oh, be assured... it will be an experience like you've never known..." Her laughter sent a chill down his spine... or perhaps it was her hand that did that. Her fingers were lightly stroking his thigh through the thin material of his pocket, moving perilously close to his rapidly growing erection. When her finger finally did brush against his swollen member, a silent intake of his breath caused her to laugh again. But this time it wasn't humorous, it was seductive as her fingers continued to brush softly against him. "See, you don't find me so objectionable after all."

"I never said I did to begin with. I simply object to being held against my will." He retorted before gasping softly as her fingers cupped his cock... the soft silk material that formed his pocket sliding over his flesh.

"Not true at all. If you looked deep inside yourself, you'd find you're enjoying this as much as I am." She explained patiently. "You're too often in control... admit it, it's a nice change of pace for you." She slid her hand from his pocket, much to his chagrin, and moved around to face him. Her dark blue eyes glittered from beneath half closed lids as her gaze dropped to examine the results of her handiwork. "Now, get undressed... " She ordered as she turned away from him to return to her chair.

"And if I refuse?"

"Then I shall call Bren in and let him assist you...I assure you it'll be much more pleasurable if you do it on your own" She smirked at him. "Unless you like pain..."

He hesitated only long enough for her to reach for the bell pull at her side before he began to strip his clothes from his body. The warmth from the torches held in sconces all around the chamber caused his skin to glisten with a thin sheen of sweat and it was quite obvious she liked the added touch. She stood, arms folded across her chest, admiring his physique without shame.

"Well, lets get this done, shall we?" He barely hid his sarcasm, ignoring the simple truth that the whole situation had him aroused.

"Not so fast, Impatient One." Her smile was almost genuine and he could tell she too was anticipating whatever was to come. "I want this to be a memory to last you for an eternity..." She was beside him again, hands stroking the flesh of his chest and shoulders as she pushed him back towards the wall. Her smile was coy as her hands moved down his arms to his wrists until her touch was no more. Before he knew what she was about, he found his hands cuffed and being hoisted above his head.

"Bitch." He spat out and she chuckled at the look of rage on his face. "Set me loose now or you'll pay, I swear."

"You may save your threats. They are absolutely worthless." Her voice dropped to a whisper as she rubbed her cheek across his chest. Soon, she was working her magic on him again. She was touching him... not with her hands but with her cheeks, brushing their cold, smooth skin across his body. Touching his cheek... his neck... his shoulders and chest. Then she was brushing the ends of her hair across his stomach, dipping lower and lower until he was sure he knew what was next, only to pull away from him and smile coyly. Instead she rubbed her cheeks against the inside of his thighs, her lips so close to his cock he could almost feel them. She was teasing him with her lips and tongue, brushing them across his thighs as she untied the sash of her midnight blue robe and allowed it to spill to the ground behind her.

Her skin beneath was pale, almost translucent like a fine pearl. The hard peaks of her dusky nipples were proof that he was not the only one aroused and somehow that made him feel better. To know it was affecting her as much as it affected him. He stopped worrying about how helpless he felt the moment he felt her breasts brush against his cock once, twice and again. Then, with one of her coy smiles, she allowed it slide between them, hunching her shoulders a bit to squeeze them tightly around his throbbing erection as she began to slowly move them up and down his engorged shaft. A tilt of her head, and with each appearance of his cock from between her breasts, her tongue and lips brushed against him until finally she parted her lips and allowed him to slide between them. Her tongue and mouth tightened around him as he slid in and out of the warmth that engulfed him. She never stopped her sweet torture, mouth and tongue devouring him as though he was her favorite meal. Her fingers glided slowly across his lower back and his hips, the palms of her hands molding themselves to his ass as she drew him closer to those full, crimson painted lips. He tried to stop himself. Tried to think of anything but the creature that was seducing him. But he found it impossible. Soon his hips were thrusting forward, his body craving to bury itself deeper into the softness of her mouth. She felt his growing desire and only redoubled her efforts. Her mouth drawing him farther into it's warm, moist recesses as she sucked harder and harder on his cock. It seemed forever passed before he felt that familiar ache and his body tensed sending his hot cum shooting into her mouth and down her throat as he let out a loud, strangled cry.

Falling back against the wall, he drew a deep breath and slumped down, allowing the chains to hold him up. He looked down to find those dark eyes watching him with a glint of amusement as she continued to lick him, the tip of her pink tongue gliding over him. He wasn't sure how it was possible, but in no time, she had teased him with her lip and tongue until once again his cock had grown hard and desire once more had its grip on him.

She drew her mouth away from him as she slid up his body, her hands lifting to loosen his bonds as her lips found his. He no longer cared he was a prisoner, instead his tongue ravished her mouth, forcing its way between her lips to taste the sweetness that was her. His hands were all over her body, brushing over her breasts and shoulders. Down her back and over the round cheeks of her ass only to slide his hands under her thighs, lifting her up. Her legs wrapped around him and he could feel the tip of his cock rubbing against the moist flesh of her sex. He looked at her for a moment, both of them acknowledging their own need in the look that passed between them before he drove himself into her. Her head tilted back for a moment as she gave a soft cry, the tips of her nails raking their way down his chest. He barely felt the pain as he withdrew only to drive deeper into her.

Her head dropped to his shoulder, her tongue flicking out against his neck as she kissed it softly. But with each of his thrusts, he became less gentle, driven by his need, and she too followed his lead. Licking and sucking at the tender flesh of his neck until he felt a small sharp pain as she bit him. It didn't stop him however as he drove himself deeper and deeper inside her, looking to gain some sort of mastery over this woman. Her fingers continued to stroke his shoulders and back, the tip of her nails occasionally digging into his skin as she continued to kiss and suckle on the side of his neck.

He closed his eyes, feeling himself grow ever dizzier with each passing moment, the lights of the torches seeming to grow dimmer to his vision. At last, with one mighty thrust he emptied himself into her, feeling her tight passage squeeze around him, drawing every last drop of cum his body would give. He tried to draw a breath and found he couldn't... his arms clutched to her as the lights of the room continued to grow dim and his body slid down the wall towards the floor... darkness stealing its way over him once more and then nothing but a whisper...

"Drink, Love, drink...." He felt her wrist against his lips and then some salty liquid was spilling into his mouth. Blood? Was that what he drank? He found his appetite stirring for whatever it was as he began to drink greedily from the wrist at his lips, his desire for it seemed as unquenchable as the desire for her had been only moments earlier. With every swallow it seemed his body regained a bit more of its strength and his mind began to clear. Only when she finally drew her arm away from him, shoving him away harshly as he fought to keep her there, did realization begin to dawn on him.

"My God... what have you done to me?" He could feel the fire deep in the pit of his belly, feel the revulsion that spread through his body.

"God will not help you now..." The words were not cruel, only matter of fact. "God has no time for the damned..." He heard her footsteps moving away, but he was to busy looking at the blood that he had wiped from his lips to watch her go. The sound of a bolt sliding into the door was the last thing he remembered and then there was only darkness...