Darla Farnsworth, Local Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do."

"Well, I'll get condoms for next time. But you won't mind taking my ass for now instead, will you, Baby?"

To show my agreement, I straddled that log and pointed my somewhat recovered dick between her butt cheeks.

"Be gentle, Honey. I never did this before, either."

"We should have some lube so your pucker-hole doesn't chafe. I read somewhere that's a good idea."

"I got none, Honey, but you could rub your dick all around my pussy. I'm all squishy there, now, and just a little wouldn't knock me up, would it?"

I supposed not, but I still didn't trust Darla far enough to let this go beyond that. So I rubbed around, keeping her slathered lips on both sides of my dick, but not entering. Fun with no consequences? I'll tell you, it sure was!

"You're not a virgin?" The question popped into my mind, so I blurted it out.

"Sorry, no. But only did it once, and I don't want to be anyway 'cause I'll fuck you really good every way you can figure out. Please, don't make me wait? I want you again, right now, Honey. Put your dick up my ass and let's get on with this. I know it's going to be wonderful and I don't want to wait any longer, please?"

I gave her a poke and she moaned, making me glad we'd pre-lubricated my cock between her pussy lips. She sure was tight!

"Oh, so wonderful, Darling. That's wonderful! Now just give it all to me, please? And rub my titties, too, please? And my pussy and my clit?"

Perhaps it was my hand on her breast, or my other hand on her pussy and clit that did it, but Darla finished off with a second climax while I pounded her ass so her mound hammered against that old cottonwood log she lay on..

"Please, Honey? Can we do this every day? Maybe twice every day? I hope I was wonderful for you, too, Honey," she moaned as she tried to turn enough to look back to see my face. "Momma said I'd really love this once it finally happened."

I think the Bitch of Johnsonville High School had at last matured to womanhood.

***

Of course I got Darla's foot loose from that trap, no sweat. It was merely a matter of knowing how to unlock the trap. I made her look the other way while I released it and never told her how easy it was. Thanks to those boots she wore, her ankle was only slightly bruised, but nothing broken and no skin scraped off. She rode behind me on my Yamaha, (Hands around front on my penis the whole way.) to where she'd earlier ditched her bicycle on her way to Uncle Barney's creek. Once back there, I found a hank of rope in my tool box long enough to tow her and her bicycle back home.

At my home that night, her father called me.

"Dale?" he said as I wondered how bad he'd give me hell for screwing his daughter out there in the woods. "What did you and Darla do today?"

"Just convinced her being nice was much more fun than being a bitch--better in many ways."

"Good. I'm glad you convinced her 'in many ways'. Now please? Will you do that again every week? Maybe twice or three times a week?

"I'll give her my best, Sir."

"Thanks, son. Thank you so much! I doubt you'll ever understand how much her mother and I appreciate you bringing Darla up to speed. Come by the store soon and let my wife and me buy a soda."

I doubt he knew how much I enjoyed what Darla and I had done for each other, out there along Uncle Barney's creek--and as she rode behind me on the Yamaha! But then again, he was married to a beautiful woman who always seemed to love being his wife. So, maybe he did know after all--or at least, could guess!

12