Darla's Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I wanted to taste him and feel his hot cum on my tongue, I needed him more inside me completely. He must have read my mind because he suddenly released my head and turned me over the arm of the chair. I wanted this to happen. I needed this to occur. So I grabbed my skirt and pulled it up over my ass so it wrapped around my waist like a belt. My undies had a tie between my cheeks that laced up. Mr Powell moaned loudly his approval of the style and immediately starting unlacing to fully expose my ass to him. I have always been ample bottomed, pear shaped as they say and somewhat self-conscious of it. As a teenager, when all my friends were size 0 to 4, I was always the curvy one...fully developed with womanly hips way before them. But here and now, I was happy to have my fullness on display for him to do with what he may. He took both his hands and grabbed ample flesh. He started to massage each cheek but more stimulating was when he spread me open on full display.

I felt him rub his cock up and down me from ass to clit thus spreading my ever growing wetness. He took his time doing this, teasing me. Stopping for a moment, Mr. Powell was once again thinking of my comfort, and he grabbed an ottoman. He brought it up flush with the chair so that I could place my hands/arms on it to support my upper body. After repositioning myself so that my hips rested on the arm, he grabbed each hip and held them with a firm, deep grip. He then didn't wait. Suddenly he entered me hard and fast. It surprised me so much that I yelled out. Immediately his hand covered my mouth and he withdrew himself and plunged again. I wasn't as shocked this time and I started rocking back to meet his now rhythmical thrusts. He withdrew his hand from my mouth and grabbed my hip tight again. I could feel every inch of him inside me but still I wanted more. By this point I was insatiable.

Mr. Powell must have been a mind reader because I no sooner thought the thought of needing more, that he gave it to me. He spread my ass cheeks as he continued to fuck me and started to use his fingers on my rosebud. I had never really experienced anal play except for an occasional brush against it or lick during oral play so I was nervous but excited at the same time. I moaned as his fingers played. He then asked me, "Do you want this? Do you want me to totally possess you in every way, every hole?"

Never in my life had I wanted something more. I wanted to be used, controlled and just plain taken. "Yes," I whispered. I don't know why I whispered it. I guess I was still scared of the pain that anal play may bring. But I knew I wanted it. He didn't like my response I assumed because he just stopped. Everything stopped. His finger play ceased and his pounding became still. While he was still hard inside me, he didn't move.

He growled when he said, "I need you to be sure and committed to this activity. I need to know you want me to control you in every way. I can stop right now if you want. Is that what you want?"

Gathering my courage, I firmly answered, "No, I want you to continue. I do want this." Suddenly he was moving again, fast and sure. My head was spinning and I don't even know where he got it but with blinding speed I felt lubricant on my puckered rosebud. Milliseconds later I felt the satin finish of the crown of his penis. Trying to hold my gasping inside while attempting to relax simultaneously was a difficult task. It must have work and he could see me relaxing because then his head popped thru the tight ring. He paused, allowing me time to assimilate to the sensation and then leaned over to whisper to me.

"I'm in your most private space now. I control you and I'm now going to fuck you in the ass. I want to feel your tight walls against me until I explode in you thus claiming you, making you mine."

I couldn't control the deep passionate groan that left my lips at that very moment. It was my non verbal assent. Then he plunged. Deep. While it initially was uncomfortable, I had this new sensation running through me like electricity. It was a mix of physical and psychological and totally consuming. The sounds I was emitting were primal and uncontrollable. He reached around and started rubbing my clit with both pressure and movement. The uncomfortable fullness dissipated quickly as he picked up speed with his strokes and his fingers. Because he was reaching around me and in me simultaneously, it caused him to enclose me like a cocoon. It was so warm and comforting while bringing me to climax and immense pleasure. This job was going to work out just fine as well as my new life. Why didn't I do this sooner?

12