Darlene's Addiction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only did he not shy away from it, but he also used his lips and tongue to get the rest of the rope from her face and then share it with her. She had to wonder if he ate his own cum from Shannon's pussy after he fucked her. That image made her pussy tingle yet again.

As they walked--hand in hand--to the bathroom to take a shower together, Darlene asked, "So, um, you mentioned a three-way with your girlfriend and your mother back there. Was that just dirty talk or do you think that's something that Shannon would actually want to do? Because I'm certainly on board with the idea!"

As James turned the water on to get it hot, he answered, "What we just did was actually her idea. I showed her the stories you'd left open on the computer--nice move to break down the taboo barrier, by the way--and she got really turned on reading that mom-son-girlfriend part. She made me read it out loud to her a second time while she gave me a blowjob and fingered her pussy right there in the kitchen.

"After I blew my load in her mouth and she came, too, she said, 'I don't think your mom left this here by accident. You need to see if you can make this actually happen! The part with the girlfriend, too! I am dying to try eating a pussy!'" As they stepped into the enclosure, James asked, "So, did you like the taste of Shannon's pussy on my cock? That was her idea, too. So was not letting me cum when I was with her so I could give you a bigger load."

"Fuck yes, I liked it!" Darlene answered as her pussy leaked. "And now I want to taste it right from the source!"

As he soaped up his mother's big tits, James said, "Well, we'll have to see what we can arrange, won't we?"

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey