Darling Nikki Ch. 02 - Realizations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do what you want, Kitten. You know I trust you. Despite last night." I flashed her a quick grin. "I'll just stay out of y'all's way like usual. I've got plenty in my office to keep me amused while y'all are doing whatever it is y'all do during these slumber parties."

"Oh no you don't. Chelsea just broke you out of your dry spell. I'm not letting you go back to being Mr. Crazy Hermit. You're going to hang out with us tonight." She raise a hand before I could respond. "Not all night. But you will spend some time with us and be a good host. You will treat us to a bit of a party. Ok?"

"All right. But just for a little while."

"Good." She kissed my cheek again. "You've got to let the other girls see what Chelsea got a piece of last night. And don't shave. You look sexier when you're a little scruffy." And before I could respond, she disappeared.

I just groaned softly, head in my hands for a few minutes. Then a completely bad, horrible, wrong idea came to mind.

"Fine. You want me to show those other girls what Chelsea got a piece of? Fine, you horrible little vixen. Fine. Two can play at that game. I'll have another existential crisis later. Tonight I'm gonna show you that your old man is still one sexy motherfucker and make you wish you'd never started this."

After throwing on some crappy old housecleaning clothes, I made sure the girls were actually gone then tore through the house, cleaning up after the teenaged female hurricane had trashed it. To be fair, though, the house wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been. But I loved giving Nikki shit about it. Getting the house cleaned as quickly - but as thoroughly - as possible, I tidied up my bedroom, making sure to put on fresh sheets and making it look as nice as possible. Then I ran to the liquor store and got a few party favors. A stop at the grocery store for some barbecue fixings and then it was back home to prep everything.

When everything was set up and in place for the evening, I changed into a pair of cargo shorts that Dana - Meg's cousin and my occasional boss - told me were sexy. Then I sat in my office and worked on a playlist for the evening. When that was done, I relaxed and began reading the newest novel in The Expanse series while keeping an ear cocked for the girls' return.

About an hour or so later the small herd of ladies returned and I set the next phase of my plan into action. I nodded hello to the girls as I went out into the front yard, got out the lawnmower and started it up. After finishing the front yard I moved into the back and stopped the mower. Sliding open the back door I hollered, "Can one of you ladies bring me something cold to drink please? Thank you." Then I went back to the mower, took off my shirt and tossed it onto one of the pool chairs.

Whether by chance or design, it was delectable little Chelsea that brought me out a glass of water. She smiled as she offered it to me. Thanking her, I took it from her and started to drink, lightly grabbing her arm as she turned to leave. After tossing down the entire glass, I offered the glass back to her, and as she took it from me, I pulled her into my arms and leaned way down and kissed her pretty passionately.

I could feel her surprise, but I could also hear her moan. I kept the kiss short, but made sure she knew that it wasn't just a polite "thank you" kiss.

A little short of breath she started to speak but I interrupted her with a finger over her lips. "I'm still working some shit out, little lady, but I did, however, want to express to you my appreciation for last night and let you know unambiguously that I enjoyed it. And might perhaps enjoy a repeat sometime." I tossed her a quick wink then started the mower back up.

I made sure to get good and sweaty as I worked on the lawn, then took some time to make sure the pool was nice and clean and ready for occupation.

As I worked on the yard a couple of the girls came outside to lay out by the pool, their bikinis seeming smaller than ever, and my enjoyment of that fact...well, let's just say it's not all that easy to push a lawnmower while hiding an erection. So I didn't bother to hide it. By the time I'd finished the pool all seven girls were outside in the backyard. I wondered how many of them were paying attention behind their sunglasses.

At one point Nikki caught my eye and gave me a big old grin and surreptitiously tossed me a thumbs-up. Then she mouthed, "Keep it up, Daddy!"

I grinned back at her, put the cleaning stuff away and meandered back over to the pool. "Do you ladies need anything? I've got to go and shower after all that, but didn't feel I should leave y'all wanting before I do."

A couple of the girls - Chelsea and tiny little Bryce in particular - were sitting oddly, their thighs pressed pretty tightly together. I grinned an even broader grin as I waited. Finally Nikki said, "I think we're good for now, Daddy."

"All right, then. I'm off to shower. Something's wrong with mine so I'll be using the downstairs one, but the rest of my bathroom's fine if any of y'all need to use the rest room while I'm monopolizing the shower."

What the fuck? This wasn't part of the plan, the rational me piped up.

Shut up. These girls have been tormenting and teasing me for months. Time to see if they can take what they dish out, I replied to myself.

Tossing them another broad grin and a slight, hopefully not-too-obvious stretch, I sauntered back into the house, to the downstairs shower, carefully left the door cracked just the slightest amount, and proceeded to clean myself of all my sweat and funk.

After leaving the shower I dried off right there in front of the door - which was cracked a little wider than I'd left it - wrapped the towel around me, grabbed my dirty clothes and headed for the laundry room. After depositing my clothes in the hamper I wandered back through the house making sure that the girls - who all just happened to have migrated back inside by then - got a good look.

Stopping at the foot of the stairs I said, "Nikki, you said you wanted a bit of a party?"

"I did, Daddy."

"Then y'all better get ready for a party."

Chuckling at how stupid I was being, but enjoying myself immensely, I went back to my room and dressed carefully. I pulled on my tightest Galactica T-shirt, and then my tightest pair of black jeans. I spent a moment making sure that the jeans properly hugged and cradled both my butt and my package. I cinched my runed, leather Warding armband to my left wrist, put my Boba Fett watch on my right, my Tyr rune necklace around my neck and pulled on my post-apocalyptic biker-boots and headed jauntily back downstairs just as the sun was setting.

It must have been my imagination, fueled by this sudden-onset second childhood I was experiencing, but the girls all seemed to be wearing shorter shorts or skirts, or tighter hip-hugger jeans, and tighter or lower-cut shirts than usual.

Don't care if I'm imagining it, I'm just gonna enjoy it. You can scream at me later, subconscious, but for tonight I'm gonna have some gods damned fun.

A chorus of "Hello Mr. Crowley" sounded out as the girls came to join me in the kitchen, hips swaying and expressions more sultry than usual. Damn, I was enjoying this. I saw more than one girl look me up and down like a side of beef, and more than one girl licking her lips. Nikki actually looked a little confused and - maybe - a little worried. Good. Serves her right.

I felt a corner of my mouth quirk up as I reached into an upper cabinet and brought down an empty glass jar.

"Alright, ladies, if you've got car keys, put them in here."

No one moved.

"Come on, now. Nikki said y'all wanted a party, so we're having a party. That means that none of y'all is leaving here after the drinking starts. So put your keys in here and let's get to it."

Still no movement.

"I know y'all have all had drinking parties. At all of y'all's houses, no less. Your parents know y'all are safe here, just like I know Nikki is safe at y'all's houses. So put your keys here, or head on out."

Chelsea giggled. "I'm absolutely down for a party." Fishing in her purse, she dropped her keys in the jar. "Bring it on."

With that, the other three girls who drove dropped their keys in the jar. Nodding happily I put the jar on top of the cabinet - where none of the girls could reach without climbing on the counter.

"Before things get raucous, let me lay down some rules."

"Rules, Daddy? What kind of party has rules?"

"The kind I throw. Or you can go to your room and miss out."

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Fine. What are the rules?"

"Number one: No getting too loud. I swear that if I have to explain to the police why seven young ladies and me are causing enough noise to get them called out here, when they leave, there are going to be seven pairs of butt cheeks red from spankings. Clear?"

Nods and "Yes, sirs" greeted that.

"Number two: No discussion of this party happens outside this house. I don't particularly want to be fielding calls from y'all's parents as to why I was participating in a party with y'all, instead of disappearing to another part of the house like any decent parent would do. Clear?"

Smiles accompanied the nods and "Yes, sirs," this time.

"Number three: There will be no, none, absolutely ZERO posting of whatever happens tonight on any gods damned social media. I may not have much of a life outside this house, but I damned sure don't want to deal with people looking at me like I'm some nasty old man who should be locked away. Clear?"

Laughs and whoops greeted this rule. Once I was sure all the girls were on board, I opened the pantry, brought out the box of booze I'd brought back from the liquor store, and laid it on the island. "Now y'all start fixing some drinks while I start cooking. Thank all the gods there ever were y'all are all good Texas girls and not damned vegetarians."

As I started to leave the kitchen I hollered for their attention one more time. "One last rule: If I cut you off there will be exactly no bitching. I don't aim to get any of y'all sick. I just want us to have some fun. Clear?"

"Yes, sir!"

12